Vicki Valkyrie's Birthday Stud

Story Info
Porn star mother has a special birthday present for her son.
7.7k words
4.49
50.8k
112
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THE FOLLOWING STORY IS A WORK OF FICTION

ALL NAMES, CHARACTERS, AND INCIDENTS PORTRAYED IN THIS STORY ARE FICTITIOUS. NO IDENTIFICATION WITH ACTUAL PERSONS (LIVING OR DECEASED), PLACES, BUILDINGS, AND PRODUCTS IS INTENDED OR SHOULD BE INFERRED

ALL CHARACTERS PORTRAYED HEREIN ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE

AUTHORS NOTE I: HELLO EVERYONE I'M BACK, AND I'VE RETURNED WITH AN INCESTUOUS ROMP FOR THE AGES!

AUTHORS NOTE II: FOR THOSE WHO WILL COMPLAIN ABOUT THE MOTHERS SIZE MEASUREMENTS ALL I WILL SAY ABOUT IT IS THAT THE PORN STAR BRYCI WAS MY INITIAL INSPIRATION FOR HER LOOK, BUT THINGS DID CHANGE OVER TIME AS I WROTE THE STORY.

AUTHORS NOTE III: THE MOTHER CHARACTERS STAGE NAME IS MENTIONED TO BE VICKI VALKYRIE, THIS STORY IS NOT AND NEVER WILL BE ABOUT THE SWEDISH ADULT STAR OF THE SAME NAME SO DON'T EVEN MENTION IT ;D

Vicki Valkyrie's Birthday Stud

An Original Story Written by

charmingcharles2896

Somewhere in Northeast Ohio... Maybe Near Cleveland...

Rebecca looked over her clothes making sure everything was ready for what she was about to do; she'd done her makeup a little bit to hoping she looked as pretty as she hoped he'd think she looked. Her sweet son had just turned 18; he was a man now, which always blew her mind. It seemed like it was just yesterday when she was helping him take his first steps. Now 18 years later she was about to do something, which she hoped he would really enjoy. She had no doubt that he'd enjoy it, but there is always some lingering doubt. She looked at herself in the mirror, she wasn't as young as in years past, her skin wasn't as tight as it used to be, but for 37 she thought she looked good. Yesterday the family had come over to celebrate her son's special day, but today was reserved for a mother showing her love of the only man she had left.

"Sweetie, can you come here please?" Rebecca hollered towards her son in the other room. She waited on her bed as she heard the telltale thud of footsteps jogging quickly up the stairs; moments later in walked her son.

"What's up Mom?" he said as he observed his mothers state of dress, she was wearing a red silk robe and most surprisingly thigh highs and a garter. Nothing scandalous was showing, but she was definitely wearing racy clothing.

"I just wanted to talk to you for a second, don't worry you're not in trouble." As Rebecca finished speaking she watched her son cautiously walk into the room, she gently patted the bed next to her. Slowly he sat down next to her and looked at her patiently; Rebecca leaned back on her hand slightly as she turned to face her son. The front of her robe slid open a tiny bit and instantly she saw her son's eyes dart downward briefly, obviously trying to catch a glimpse of her cleavage.

"Well as you know, yesterday was your 18th birthday; for a long time now I've wanted to get you something really special for your birthday. Keeping this in mind I heard a rumor from Aunt Haley the other day that you were getting bullied in school the other day. Apparently her son told her that some ass hat was making fun of you because of what I do for a living?" she asked her son who nodded sullenly.

Rebecca knew that her son was well aware of her line of work; she also knew what effect her looks had on him. Since she'd gotten her tits done when he was 11, she'd seen her son steal glances at her incredible bust when he thought she didn't notice. She'd done her best over the years not to tease him too much, but she'd be lieing if she didn't admit that she'd worn her fair share of racy clothes over the years for her son's benefit. She also knew that her son was well aware of her work. She'd been making pornographic video clips in her home for years while he was at school. She hadn't done completely mainstream porn in many years; instead she'd been making custom fetish clips for her fans for almost 7 years now. To say that she enjoyed her work now a lot more than before was an understatement. She continued speaking.

"By this point you're old enough to have found out what I do for a living." She said as her hand traced lines up and down the front of her robe.

"Yes Mom I know that you're an erotic model." He said as he tried his hardest not to look at her chest. Once he got old enough it didn't take him long to put two and two together. Her enhanced 39FF breasts, slightly enhanced lips, 29-inch waist, beddable 44-inch hips, & long voluptuous legs all pointed to the obvious conclusion that his mother was a porn star. Rebecca smiled to herself as she watched her son squirm in front of her, obviously attracted to her. He was treading so lightly around this topic that it actually made her chuckle some times.

"You're sweet but you can call it what it is, I'm a porn star." She watched her son nod as she continued speaking. "Well circling back to your birthday, I know that you find me attractive." As she finished talking she watched her son's body language change from relaxed to panicked.

"Don't try to deny it Sweetie, I've seen that you have my videos on your laptop and I know you've been stealing glances at my body for years." As she continued speaking her fingers subtly tugged open the opening to her robe exposing a hint of her cleavage. He couldn't help himself; he'd always wanted to see her boobs in person. If he was being completely honest with himself, he'd wanted to do a lot more than just see his mothers amazing fake tits. "To be honest with you son, learning that you tug on that young cock of yours to my videos made my decision much easier." With that she undid her robe and pulled it open revealing her bare breasts to her sons stunned eyes.

"Happy birthday son," she said as she watched the wheels turn in her son's head. He was obviously conflicted, part of him obviously wanted to stare at her magnificent breasts, while another part of him was struggling with the morality of it.

"Go on Sweetie, take a good look, I know you want to." Rebecca said while cradling her supple breasts doing what she always did in her videos to give him the full effect. "So Sweetie, what do you think?" she said softly as she saw his eyes take in her magnificent bust.

"They're better than I could've imagined; they look amazing in your videos, but they're so much better in person." He said as he finally peeled his gaze away from her chest to look into her eyes.

"Well I'm glad you like them, did you want to touch them?" she asked innocently as she saw her sons mind melt in his head. He could only nod as she shook them up and down.

"Go on, touch them." She said as she leaned forward a little bit. That was all the permission he needed as he reached forward and gently cradled them in his hands. She glanced down at her son's pants and spotted the tent in his pants, obviously he was enjoying himself.

"So Sweetie, what is your favorite of my videos?" she asked as she watched her darling son cradle and squeeze her round mounds.

"I love the video where you pretend to teach your young son how to masturbate for the first time. I'll be honest I came so hard to that video." He said as his eyes lit up; he gave her nipple a gentle pinch eliciting a gasp from his goddess of a mother.

"Ooh I love that video, that one was so naughty." She said as he continued to explore her bountiful bust. "So I bet this is easily the best birthday present you've every gotten." She said as she watched him nod.

"Well then what would you say if I offered you the chance to get that hard cock of yours involved?" Rebecca offered as she reveled in the sensations of her son's hands on her chest.

"What?" he said as he stopped in his tracks, she could only smile that predatory smile that she did in her videos as she leaned forward and got real close to his ear and whispered sensually.

"Does my naughty son want to fuck his slutty mommy?" she heard him gasp as she kissed his neck.

"Yes." He said quietly, too stunned for words.

"Get your cock out for mommy." Rebecca breathed into his ear as she reached down and felt his iron like erection through his pants. His cock was absolutely massive and she could feel it throbbing in his pants, which brought a smile to her face. Without another word she undid his belt and opened up his jeans. His boxers were tenting obscenely, just begging to be released.

"Wow so hard, why don't you lay back and let mommy do all the work." She said huskily as she pushed her son back on the bed and stood up before him. She sensually removed her robe revealing her stunning body clad only in lacy nylon stockings and a garter belt. Her pussy wasn't bare; instead there was a neat tuft of hair above her mons pubis.

"Get your cock out." She commanded sensually as she reached for his jeans and pulled them off of him. As she was doing this she watched her son pull off his boxers. As his hard cock finally came into view Rebecca smiled and gazed at it. His cock was iron hard and almost 8 inches long. Rebecca climbed on top of her son and sensually crawled up his body before resting her center against his hardness.

"You ready Sweetie, you ready to fuck your mommy's tight, wet, pussy?" She said as she looked down at him, she could tell this was almost too much for her son to handle so she gently reached down and grabbed ahold of her sons cock and began to slowly, gently stroke it. She watched him nod still too stunned for words.

"Okay Sweetie, it's time for this cock to return to where it came from." As she said that she rubbed his swollen cock head against her moist opening. She heard him moan quietly so she continued and finally, triumphantly inserted her own son's cock into her warm depths. She didn't insert him all the way fearing that the sensation of being balls deep so soon would cause him to cum right away. She slowly fucked the first two or so inches of his hard cock and watched him bite his lip.

"Aw Sweetie, does it feel good?" Rebecca asked as she continued to fuck just the tip of his cock. He could only nod as he did whatever he could to hold back the torrent of hot cum just waiting to flood his sexy mother's warm depths.

"Okay Sweetie don't cum, it's time for this cock to be balls deep in mommy." She said as she unceremoniously plunged her fat ass and tight pussy all the way down on his cock. Instantly she heard him cry out and felt his hard cock twitch and pulsate.

"Oh fuck!" he yelled as every muscle in his body tensed up; she could feel his turgid erection pulsing violently inside her. She gave his cock a gentle squeeze with her tight pussy and heard him moan as he tried to last inside her heavenly depths.

"Don't cum, don't squirt that massive load that I just know is waiting to fill me up." She said as she moved her hips back and forth, side to side, grinding her wet pussy against his cock.

"Oh Mom." He moaned as his cock was surrounded by warm wet sensations that he'd never in his life experienced. This caused her to smile as she began to bounce hard on his cock. Suddenly his eyes shot open and she saw him grab the sheets before she felt his cock tense up suddenly. Her eyebrows rose as she then felt his cock explode deep inside her tight depths. Knowing that he was reaching his peak she fucked his cock as hard as she could intent to make this orgasm as intense as possible. She leaned forward so that his vision was filled with her bouncing cleavage as she worked her pussy up and down on his squirting cock. She could feel his massive load filling her up and she just reveled in that feeling, this was always the best part.

"That's it Sweetie, cum inside mommy, fill mommy up with your hot cum." She growled as she saw him writhe around beneath her.

"God I love that feeling." she said as she slowed her movements; beneath her she could hear her son panting hard as he tried to collect himself.

"Wow..." was all he said as he stared at the ceiling trying to collect his thoughts.

"Happy birthday Sweetie," Rebecca said with a smile as she leaned down and kissed her stunned son on the lips. "Just lay there Sweetie, mommy's just gonna grind on you for a little bit and before you know it that nice virile cock will bounce right back." She began to kiss him on the neck when she felt him finally begin to participate as she felt him wrap his arms around her. She could feel his right hand grab a handful of her amazing ass as his left hand laced his fingers through the hair on the back of her head.

"Sorry I came so fast, I thought I'd last longer when I lost my virginity." He said as she felt him thrust just slightly inside her. She could feel his cock beginning to stir inside of her as she slowly grinded her pussy against him.

"It's okay Sweetie, every guy prematurely ejaculates the first time they actually get inside a tight, wet, pussy like mine. With you being a virgin you never stood a chance inside me." That last part she said with a chuckle as she sat back up and bounced a couple of times on top of him, his cock beginning to harden once again.

"Oh it feels like somebody's almost ready to go again; this time you'll be able to last longer inside of me before you spurt once again. I've got to give you credit; nobody has ever squirted so much cum inside me before, which is good news for you. With all of that slick warm cum swirling around inside me, my pussy is going to feel amazing around your cock." She gave his hardening cock a hard squeeze with her pussy eliciting a low moan out of her son.

"I love how much you young guys react, it's like everything is the first time ever." She said with a smile as she swirled her hips in sensual circles on his cock. He gave her a strange look as he spoke.

"That's because it is the first time ever Mom." He said as he felt his cock twitch and return to its full hardness. Rebecca paused as she thought about what he said, he was right when you think about it.

"Huh how did I forget that? I mean it's not everyday you take the virginity of your own son. Man now that I think about it you're one lucky dude; you really did hit the jackpot with your first time. Your first time was with a sexy porn star milf with an amazing body who let you fuck her bareback and cum deep inside her pussy. The fact that she just so happens to be your own mother is just a bonus, a kinky, naughty bonus." With that she chuckled and then began to really ride his hard cock again.

"Okay Sweetie, time for round two." She said as she bounced on his cock, riding him for all he was worth. She moaned to the ceiling as she too started to realize just how good all this was feeling.

"Oh my god I love this cock!" she said between moans. Suddenly she felt her son start to match her thrusts and she could only look down at him and smile. He was starting to get into it.

"Do you like fucking Mommy Sweetie? You like cumming inside of Mommy's tight pussy don't you?" she said as she leaned forward and pounded his cock with her pussy. She felt him latch onto one of her nipples and begin to suck on it and gently tease it with his tongue and teeth. Every lick, every gentle nip, every suck brought her tremendous pleasure.

"Oh god I love that don't stop, suck Mommy's nipples." She commanded him as he felt her pussy quiver and twitch on his cock. For the first time he was the one giving the pleasure and she was the one receiving. For a long moment he simply matched her thrusts as he alternated sucking and licking one nipple then the other.

"Oh Mom." He moaned as he too submitted to the pleasure and writhed beneath her matching her thrusts the whole time. "Your pussy feels amazing." He said as he felt her give his cock another tight squeeze.

"Just let Mommy fuck her baby boy's hard cock. Oh fuck your cock feels so good inside me." She said as her cum filled depths stroked his manhood up and down.

"Oh fuck Mom, I don't know how much longer I can hold back. Your pussy feels so tight on my cock." He said with a low groan and grabbed ahold of her ass with both hands and just felt her ass jiggle and shake as she fucked him up and down.

"Don't worry Sweetie this is all about you so if you feel like you're gonna pop too soon you just relax and let Mommy do all the work." She said as she stopped bouncing up and down on him and started grinding on his cock back and forth, side to side. She knew that grinding didn't feel as intense for men so whenever one of her sexual partners thought he was about to pop too soon, she'd simply grind on him for a few moments until he relaxed a bit. She saw him nod as he squeezed her ass cheeks with his hands.

"You like my ass Sweetie? You like the feeling of Mommy's ass bouncing on top of you don't you?" she asked him as she continued to grind him, now grinding in circles on top of him. She watched him nod as he bit his lip trying his hardest not to cum and to prolong this amazing experience.

"Aw look at you trying to hold back, you trying not to squirt too soon again Sweetie?" she asked as she bounced on his cock a couple times eliciting a loud moan from him before she returned to grinding. She heard him moan again and squeeze her ass cheeks with each hand.

"I think I'm good to continue without cumming too early." He said as he resumed thrusting up into her. Rebecca took that as a sign that it was time to up the ante and make her baby boy pop inside her once more. She stopped grinding and leaned forward placing her hands on either side of his head as she began to pound his cock with her pussy hard and fast. She heard him gasp from the pleasurable sensations as his vision was once again filled with the sight of her massive fake tits.

"Oh god..." he said before moaning once again, above him Rebecca smiled to herself as she continued the process of coaxing out her own son's big load of cum.

"I know Sweetie, just relax and let Mommy do all the work." She said as her unrelenting bombardment of her child's cock continued unabated. "I'm not stopping until that cock is exploding deep inside me." She growled as her breath became labored from the exertion. Sweat was starting to bead on her as her skin glistened in the midday light of her bedroom.

"Oh god, I'm close Mom, I'm so close." He said to her as she began to feel the telltale sign of his impending eruption. She pulled back a bit so she was able to look in his eyes.

"Don't fight it Sweetie, just let it out. If you feel the need to cum inside my pussy, you just let it happen." She said as she picked up her pace, she could see him struggling to hold back as he once again bit his lip.

"Sweetie look into my eyes as you cum, I want to gaze into your eyes as you squirt your massive load." Rebecca said as she stared down at him, she saw his eyes almost roll up into his head and she knew it wouldn't be long now.

"Oh fuck I'm gonna cum, I can't hold it, I can't stop it, oh fuck!" he said triumphantly as he locked eyes with her and finally erupted inside her for the second time.

"That's it my sweet baby boy, just cum for Mommy, just let out all of that cum." Rebecca said as she too gazed into his soul and watched the unfiltered lust and passion battle in his eyes as his hard cock filled her warm depths up with even more cum. As her son continued to experience an earth shattering orgasm beneath her she couldn't help the feeling of love that she was feeling. The look in his eyes as she made her own child achieve the most sinful of pleasures was intoxicating. She rode him slower now like before as he emptied himself into her wet, cum-filled pussy.

"That's a good boy, just get it all out." She cooed as she saw his emotions boil over, his brain obviously overwhelmed from the hyper sexual experience that had just happened. His brain was absolutely fried, he could only think of this moment, of how amazing it felt inside of his mother's pussy.

"I love you Mom." He said with heavy emotion in his voice; Rebecca could plainly see the emotion in his eyes and it touched her.