Vicky & Me: Thicker Than Water

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?! Why did you tell that lie?"

"I told you I didn't give a damn about Senior's opinion. Why won't you believe me? Your turn."

"I told the family I made junior co-president of the finance club last night. I actually only made vice president, with the idea that I would be president senior year."

"Ha. So you lied to make yourself look better."

"Don't judge me. Your turn."

"Hmm. Remember that time we were bike-racing and your wheel detached while you were riding?"

"Don't tell me..."

"It wasn't wear and tear. I actually damaged the axle myself."

Victoria started laughing and playfully hit him. "My god! You made me feel so guilty for almost killing you. You almost killed me! You gave me this ugly scar." Victoria lifted her shirt high enough that the dark scar on her side was revealed.

"It gives you character. Your turn."

She hit him again, playfully. "Remember Bethany?"

"You did not!" cried Mike playfully.

"I did." corrected Victoria, smiling. "She didn't leave you because she 'wanted something else,' or whatever bullshit I told her to tell you. She left you because I lied and convinced her you were cheating."

"That was my high school sweetheart. You asshole."

"Your turn."

"Well I guess it's not like you're the only one who destroyed a relationship."

"Chris?!"

Mike smiled. "When you finally brought him over for dinner, he didn't shit himself at the table because he was nervous. He shat himself because I put laxatives in his food."

"Oh my god." she said, laughing.

"Remember what dad said?"

Victoria laughed harder as she remembered.

"A man who can't hold his own shit, can't hold a relationship." said Mike, mocking his father's stern voice as he laughed. "I don't want that imbecile around here again!"

The two of them laughed for a time before they returned to the game. "Your turn."

"Remember Scruffles?" asked Victoria, laughing hard.

"Did you kill my guinea pig?!" asked Mike.

"Scruffles didn't get ran over by a car. I stomped him to death and threw him out on the road."

"You sadistic bitch!" Mike remarked playfully.

"I was seven! Give me a break."

"So I guess you deserved what happened to Castor and Pollux."

"Did you kill my goldfish, Mike?"

"I suffocated them, then put them back in the fishbowl."

"You know, I always suspected you did that."

"And I can't say I didn't enjoy the fact that you did. Your turn, and make it something interesting."

"Something interesting?"

"Mhm."

"Alright. How about I tell you the most fucked up thing I ever did to you?"

"I don't think you could get any worse than Scruffles."

"It gets worse."

"Alright, you've built the suspense. Now let it out."

Victoria cleared her throat. "When I was thirteen, I convinced dad you were gay."

"What?!"

"I surfed a bunch of gay porn on your computer and then showed him the browser history. I've tried to backtrack a dozen times since then, but the seed was planted."

"Is that why he likes you so much more than me?"

"I don't think he could stand the thought of his own son, who he named after himself, being gay."

"So it was a losing war ever since then, huh?"

"Mhm. I'm sorry for what I did."

Mike paused for a moment as he reflected. "There's no need to apologize." he finally started. "In fact, I thank you. What you did would've been the worst thing to ever happen to me when I was twelve. I wanted his approval so much that I would've sold my soul for it. I would've been devastated to learn that I would never have a shot at beating you in his eyes.

"But the fact that he never approved of me made me realize how worthless his approval was. So, in a way, you actually freed me. And it's the reason we're both here today, moving past all that."

"Why do you always say shit like that?" she asked with a hint of anger.

"Like what?" asked Mike, a bit surprised at her reaction.

"Like 'his approval is worthless.' Why do you always put dad down like that?"

"Um... because he's an asshole?"

"The same asshole who raised you, who looked out for you, who's putting you through college. That asshole, right?"

"Yes. That one. Look, if Hitler put you through college, he'd still be Hitler, right?"

"How can you say that about a man who's done so much for us? Sure he has his flaws, but look at what he's done for us. Look at where we are."

"Yes, let's take a look." Mike raised his sister's shirt high enough that her scar was exposed. "Why don't we take a look at where we are? We both just admitted to trying to kill each other. Literally. Look at this fucking scar, where do you think it came from?"

Victoria shoved him off her. "Get off me."

Mike continued. "We were just laughing about killing guinea pigs and goldfish. Look at us. We're fucking psychopaths. It's a miracle we're both still alive right now, that we haven't killed each other yet."

"Dad taught us how to be tough. How to survive." Victoria retorted. "Why do you think you had what it took to get straight As, and to start your own club? Why was I able to do all that I've done? Because we're just so much smarter than everybody? No, it's because dad gave us his killer instinct."

Mike stood, incensed. "Oh, Victoria, get your head out of your ass! Killer instinct?! Is that what you call what we have? We're dysfunctional! Can't you see that?!"

"Why do you always have to spin everything so negative like that?!" asked Victoria, also standing up. She was now incensed too. "What we have is a gift. Stop being such a bitch and embrace it!"

"You can't have it all, Victoria! You're wrong!" exclaimed Mike as the once-cordial conversation became a shouting match. "If you embrace that thing you call 'killer instinct,' you can't have me, and I can't have you. Because I love you, and you love me, and love can't exist in Senior's world."

"Well I don't fucking need love anyway! And I don't need you!" And, with that, Victoria stormed off to her room and slammed the door shut.

"Yeah, well I don't need you either!" shouted Mike at the top of his lungs, so that she could hear him. He then went to his room and slammed his door as hard as he could.

__

By the time Mike woke up the next morning, Victoria had already left. He washed up, dressed, and walked to the parking garage to find that she'd taken the car. Great, he thought.

In a way, he was glad that she left, though. As things stood, he did not want to be in her presence anyhow, as he knew she would not want to be in his.

But the mere thought of hating his sister also hurt him. It troubled him deeply. They'd been making such awesome progress. Now it seemed they were back to square one.

Mike walked out of the parking garage and continued to walk right past the apartment building, so wrapped up in his own mind that he didn't even acknowledge the doorman.

It took him a solid four blocks of walking to even realize that he was walking in the first place. And, when he came to, he immediately ordered a car to take him to the family house in North Jersey.

One half of him thought that staying away would represent capitulation to Victoria, and the other half felt tremendous sorrow for saying the things he said to her the previous night. He felt like he wanted to kill his sister and apologize to her at the same time.

__

He remained in this confused state even as he arrived home, at around noon. When he unlocked the door, he went straight for his room; he did not want to risk running into his sister, or anyone else.

He couldn't keep his focus off the situation. He tried reading a book, to no avail. He paced around his room, throwing punches into the air, to no avail. He did pushups and sit-ups, to no avail. He tried surfing the internet, to no avail.

Everything he did failed to keep his sister out of his mind. If he didn't apologize soon enough, he felt he would lose her forever. But if he apologized, she would win. She would be right. And she wasn't right, Mike thought.

Mike scanned the clock. Six-thirty. Where had all the time gone?

It dawned on Mike that he was hungry. He hadn't eaten anything since yesterday, and wanted to go to the kitchen.

He thought of how bad it would be to run into anybody, but then realized that his parents must've left already, to dine with the power-broker in Princeton. It was Saturday, so Verena wouldn't be there either. That meant he was just alone with Victoria, and she must have also been locked away in her room.

Mike spent five minutes with his hand on the doorknob to his room, hesitant.

"Oh, what the hell." he finally told himself, opening the door quickly, as if a great surprise awaited him in the hallway.

But the hallway was empty. It was a good start. Mike walked down the stairs, through the main hallway, and into the kitchen. He breathed a sigh of relief as he saw no one in the breakfast nook. But when he turned to walk to the refrigerator, he found Victoria, looking at him as she stood over some food containers on the counter. She'd beaten him again, this time to the kitchen.

The two stared at each other for a few seconds, both afraid to speak. Victoria finally averted her eyes from his, so as to reduce the awkwardness of the encounter. Mike tried to play it cool, slowly walking to the open refrigerator as his hands trembled slightly.

His mind racing, he found something he might want to eat and turned around to put it on the counter. But his sister turned around at the same time to put something back in the refrigerator.

They looked into each other's eyes for a second, but both quickly moved their eyes elsewhere as they lacked the courage to confront each other. Mike shifted to his right, to pass her, but she shifted to her left, so that the two would've collided. When Mike shifted to his left, she shifted to her right.

Victoria put her head down and stood still, letting Mike pass her to the counter. She then put her container back in the refrigerator and closed it. When she turned around, Mike had also turned around to get back into the refrigerator.

The siblings looked into each other's eyes a second time. They both tried to avert their gazes again, and both failed. They stood there awkwardly for several seconds, their heart rates picking up as they realized they were going to confront each other.

"Mike."

"Victoria."

The two called each other's names at the same time.

"Did you mean it, what you said?" Mike asked quickly.

"Every word." Victoria answered coldly.

"Don't lie to me."

"I hate you, Michael." she said, her voice wavering as she tried to keep a cold exterior.

"Don't lie to me, Vicky."

"I hate you!" she shouted.

"Don't lie!"

"I fucking hate you!" she cried before slapping him across his face.

Mike barely felt the blow as his whole body seemed to become numb. He wrapped his arms around Vicky's hips and pulled her in closer to him, surprising her.

Their faces now inches apart, he kissed her on the lips, holding her in that position for a few seconds before she pushed him off.

"Mikey?" Vicky whispered with a girlish innocence, her face reddening as she looked into his eyes.

Mike leaned in again, kissing her.

But, rather than push back, Vicky eventually wrapped her arms around him and returned his kiss.

__

What was happening? The two could barely think as their bodies trembled in each other's embrace. Was this reality, or was it a dream?

Surely this was wrong. But how could something so wrong feel like the answer to a question the two had been asking for years?

As they kissed, they could both feel an emotional dam break, its remains scattering in the wake of a reservoir of hatred, of love, of fear, of joy, of sadness, of yearning.

And, as potential energy became kinetic, the kiss escalated. Where once their lips skirmished, their tongues were now clashing like armies on a battlefield.

They probed each other's mouths violently as a collective energy built, saliva running down their faces as their hands began to veer off the beaten path. Mike, who'd kept his hands on Vicky's lower back, moved down to his sister's butt, which he gripped lightly through the sweatpants. Victoria moved her hands under her brother's shirt, massaging his bare back as they embraced.

The moment was euphoric. But as the collective energy rose, it quickly became obsolete. Mike broke the kiss and threw his shirt off violently. Vicky, staring him in the eye, did the same, exposing all that her bra did not conceal.

They kissed again, their lust rising as they felt each other's warm bodies. And, as they felt more, they wanted more.

They broke the kiss, both moving in on Vicky's bra. It was undone in seconds, and Vicky threw it off like it was hurting her. Mike's hand moved to her breasts as the two kissed.

Mike eventually wrapped his hands back around Vicky and allowed her bare chest to rub up against his as saliva continued to run down their faces.

Vicky moved her hands down to his butt as they kissed, and, when she became unsatisfied, she moved her hands to his jean's button, to undo them. But she could not focus hard enough to do it as she sucked on his tongue, and as he sucked on hers'.

So they broke the kiss again. Both looked down at Mike's jeans as he quickly undid the button and pulled them down, kicking them off as if they'd caught fire. He then motioned to pull Vicky's sweatpants off.

Vicky helped him, pulling her sweatpants down and kicking them off eagerly. She let out a moan as her brother aggressively grabbed her butt through her underwear.

They kissed again, but, by then, the energy had risen to such levels that kissing would no longer work.

Vicky broke the embrace and looked at her brother with wide, innocent eyes, a thin line of saliva still connecting their mouths. She did not have to speak a word to Mike. They both knew what was going to happen.

Mike placed his hand on his sister's shoulder and motioned for her to move towards the countertop. Vicky complied, moving to the countertop and placing both her hands on it. Her brother's heart rate picked up even faster as his sister expectantly pushed her butt out.

He threw his underwear off, his hard cock bouncing around as he rushed behind her. He was so eager that he that he practically ripped his sister's underwear off her waist, allowing her to kick them off when they fell to her feet.

Completely nude, Vicky spread her legs wider and bit her bottom lip as she awaited her brother's cock. She wanted him so much that a small string of fluid had already started to fall from her vagina.

Mike's hand shook as he guided his cock into his sister. At that moment he felt like an exhausted soldier, battered after a long siege, stricken by excitement at the first breaches of the enemy walls.

But Vicky didn't defend herself as her brother broke through. She let out a loud moan as she felt him slowly fill her up, opening her legs wider so as to accommodate him better.

It was rapturous for both of them. The feeling overwhelmed Mike so much that he had to stop momentarily once he was in her.

But, just as soon as he felt the need to stop did he feel the need to go faster: he began working his hips back and forth quickly.

"Oh, Mikey!" Vicky screamed blissfully as her brother worked his way into a rhythm, speeding up fast enough that she had to adjust her hold on the countertop. "Fuck me!" she begged as she spread her legs a little wider.

Some saliva ran from Mike's mouth involuntarily and onto his sister's back as she began to throw herself at him as hard as he thrust, using the countertop as leverage. He put his hands on her hips so that he could build some leverage of his own, using his new position to increase speed.

The feeling eventually became so overwhelming that Mike's legs began to give out. He feared that his body would not be able to sustain the feeling that had come over him, so he pulled out.

Vicky responded by pushing some of the food containers out of the way and sitting up on the countertop, her wet vagina trailing fluid as she maneuvered. When she was facing Mike, her lower legs dangling off the table, she spread her knees and grabbed her brothers' waist, pulling him between her.

They kissed sloppily for a moment, before Vicky leaned back on her arms, which she bent behind her, and brought her legs above the table, spreading them in the air. Mike grabbed hold of her legs as he moved his cock back into her.

Mike's heart almost skipped a beat as he could feel his sister's wetness a second time, his eyes staring into hers' as he began to thrust in and out.

As they worked their way into a rhythm, Mike watched his sister's eyes rise up in the direction of her skull; watched her panting with an open mouth as she salivated; watched sweat build on her face: as he processed the picture in front of him, his knees began to buckle again. He had never wanted something so much in his life.

He leaned in and kissed Vicky's neck as he thrust, wrapping his arms around her back and lifting her slightly towards him. She responded by wrapping her arms around him, spreading her legs a little wider and pulling in tighter.

"Don't ever stop." she whispered in his ear as he kissed her neck.

Mike couldn't take much more. He thrust faster and faster, causing his sister to moan louder than she had before. When he felt his climax coming, he wrapped his arms around his sister and pulled her in tighter to him.

He thrust a few more times before he climaxed, his knees buckling again as he filled his sister with cum.

__

The two were so exhausted after the sex that they struggled to get up to Mike's room, where they crashed on his bed. They disregarded all their clothes, which were still strewn about the kitchen. At that moment, they didn't really care if their parents had come home early and caught them. All that mattered to them was each other.

Naked, the two cuddled tightly, so as to generate warmth in the cold house. They stared into the ceiling for a while as they processed what had just happened. A collective bliss still lingered in their bodies, as if they'd taken a strong drug for the first time.

After a time, Vicky turned her body around on the bed and faced her brother, kissing him softly.

"I love you. I always loved you, Mikey."