Vicky... God's Gift

Story Info
Man woman window exhibition.
1.6k words
4.49
3.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vicky here.

So sorry, I forgot to tell the story of my stay at my cousin's in Florida. She lives in a condo fourth floor of a ten floor building. It's a three bedroom, nice size with a balcony off the master bedroom and another off the living area.

It faces the south and because of this, has a reflective mirror like coatings on the south facing windows in order to reflect the Florida sun. What's nice about this for most, is that you can walk around nude and not be seen. People can't see in.

Being an exhibitionist as I am, this is a bit of downer to put it in my mother's terms. There's no building blocking the view of the beach so it is a beautiful view.

Being that I was away from my boyfriend, Stan and his son, my pussy was suffering from separation anxiety, a drought of attention. Not female attention being that Wendy and I had met and were enjoying each other ... but rather that of male attention.

I love satisfying a man's needs. The feel of a hard on in my hands, mouth and pussy are exciting and are as our Creator designed.

This need had me in a frustration particularly at night. I expressed such to my cousin who giggled with, "I hear ya cuz!" She then took me to her bedroom and opened up her nightstand or as she called it, her toolkit, for her toolbox.

It had every form of sex toys one could imagine! Apparently strong sex drives are in our DNA. "Feel free to use any and all girl! All I ask is that you wash them off after use" she said. "Of course!" I replied.

I couldn't wait. I went through them all, pick two and went off into my room to work it out. Or is that in?

They were adequate but being one who gets off on the interaction with another being, showing their desire for my form, feeling their breath on my face and lips, tongue and hands seducing my skin, it still lacked. Sure my cunt was full and clit was stimulated with orgasm reached but it felt lesser than the real deal. A natural feeling I would say.

I needed more. How can I spice things up? I moved my bed to the window. Laying nude my feet spread eagle on the window glass, I worked the dildo in my pussy thrusting it in and out until I came. Yes I knew the glass was reflective and no one was able to see in but the imaginings that it wasn't and that others could see, allowed me the luxury to fantasize of being in full view of others and thus created a moment.

It became a nightly routine. Go into cousin's drawer, pick a couple or three toys and then spend some sadly alone time, imagining others could see my cunt being pleasured. It would have to do.

While I lived there, my cousin told me that a young man, mid twenties had taken notice of me around the building, (DUH) and asked her if he could meet me. She said he was very handsome and accomplished, that she's known him for about a year and seems very nice. She asked if I would like to meet him.

Well, even though Stan and I were not officially over with, it didn't seem right to see others in a romantic sense, until we were clear as to where we stood. She said, "Meeting him isn't cheating! It's not like you're going to suck his cock just because he says hello!"

True enough, so she called him over for drinks.

His name was Ryan. Good looking guy, beautiful build but it didn't take more than a minute to realize he was full of himself. A God's gift. The three of us sat and talked. Well, more like he talked, bragged and we listened. He was undressing me with his eyes which normally would turn me on but with him, not. It felt creepy. He cozied up to me on the couch giving me compliments that I've heard a thousand times by others. Nothing original.

My cousin left us alone which pissed me off. He made a move to kiss me which I rebuffed. He was miffed by this. God's gifts usually are. He said something that confused me. First bragging about his manhood an advertised eight and a half uncut and six inches of girth. Who talks like this? What he didn't know is, that I love giving head. To deep throat a man really excites me. Stan's son Ben is every bit this Ryan's size but I can't get him in my mouth. My jaw can't open enough for that kinda girth and thus, takes much out of my pleasure of satisfying my man.

I congratulated him on his endowment but said that wasn't important to me and a wrong measure, in my books, of a man.

He was put off. Then he said something that I didn't get but hey, a good guess. He said, "Look.. wouldn't you rather get fucked by a human than playing with fake dicks in your room? Suit yourself but it seems a waste of a beautiful woman. Of a wet pussy!" With that he left.

He was right on the rubber toys and vibrators. Even so, I'd rather be fucking myself than fucking him.

To prove my point, that night I did exactly that. Fucked myself silly!

A couple of weeks went by, he and I bumping into each other in the elevator or entrance too many times to be just a coincidence. He said more than once in our passing, "What a waste" or, "I'm always there for you."

Whatever!

Then one afternoon of sunshine but very windy, I decided to sun bath in the nude on our balcony. There is no chance someone may notice one being naked on a balcony from their own balcony being that the design of the building gives each a privacy.

I was out sunning for several hours and as I was cleaning up my stuff to go back in, I took notice that from the side of our balcony I had a clear view of the neighbor's bedroom window one story below us. Of course being that the windows are mirrored I was unable to see in the room. But still.

I brought up my discovery to my cousin as we were sharing a bottle of wine that evening. She said that yes it's true you can't see in unless it's at night and you have the bedroom lights on. WHAT???

She's like, "Yes of course. You didn't know that?" No I didn't.

I divulged to her about how I like to place my feet on the window while I'm, let say, driving one home ... orgasm wise. She laughed with a "Oh my God!" Adding, "And do you know who can see you upstairs?" I said, "Don't tell me! Ryan!!!"

She screamed through our laughter, "YES!!"

We laughed our asses off! "This is why he's been working so hard to get with you cuz!" she said.

We went out to the balcony and as it were, we were clearly able to see through and in the neighbor below's window.

Ryan has been getting a nightly show of me filling my snatch with a multitude of toys! Oh how this just turned me, a cockteaser, on! As I said to my cousin, "He hasn't seen anything yet!"

That night I turned on all the lights. I got out the vibrator that has a specific shape that hits my G-Spot perfectly. I laid on my bed slowly stripping my clothing off, playing with my tits, licking my own nipples. My fingers doing a dance all over my body. Now that I knew from where I was being viewed, I positioned myself in a manner that gave him an ultimate line of sight.

I spread my pussy lips open, my vulva's pee-flaps moved to the side opened like a flower, my clit engorged and being bigger than most, fully in view. I put one finger in my cunt, then two, and three. The other hand rapidly beating up my clit as I writhed in convulsing hip launching moves until my pussy hit climax. I pulled my knees to my chest with my hands knowing he could see my cunt and anus spasming as my glistening juices left my love tunnel and flowed across my butt hole.

I laid there awhile and then placed the vibrator deep into my love socket. It hitting my G-Spot directly the stimulation intense. Oh my, this, the knowing for certain I had an audience made me super excited. It didn't take long. I quickly position my cunt as close to the window as I could. I was coming, my body again convulsing as it grew more and more in strength. There it was, a massive release that made quite the splash. My freshly squeezed juices shot out all over the window. The pulsing of my pussy kept going for what seemed like five minutes. I laid there, in full naked view giving him exactly what he wanted and could not get.

As it would happen, the very next morning but who did I bump into, but he! He looked very flustered or was it frustrated. He bathed me in compliments and asked that I reconsider. I told him, "I'm already taken with a boyfriend at home." Again in true God gift fashion he mentioned the size of his hammer. I looked him in the eye, placed my hand on my tight shorts and while running my finger gently up my camel toe said, my pussy doesn't want size, it wants a man who knows what a woman wants and needs.

I walked away.

Who's God's gift now???

Later