Vicky's New Position

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who's ready for more," she challenged the group, bringing more enthusiastic laughter from the men.

The four Germans moved towards her and swamped her, writhing against her and taking it in turns to use her mouth and cunt. At one point someone ripped her panties off and pushed them into her mouth. Vicky sucked the cum out of them and spat them out, then grabbed the nearest cock and pulled it between her lips.

All Vicky could taste was cum, cock and her pussy juices and she loved it. She delighted in kissing the men, making them taste her juices and the other guys' cum on her tongue and lips. These men were the sort of men she wanted to fuck, dirty men who used her holes and came on her face... and, maybe she could see herself living in Eric's house one day...?

Vicky was naked now except for her stockings and after a solid half-hour of being fucked she felt a wet finger slip from her cunt and begin probing her asshole. Vicky froze, she'd never had anal sex with anyone and she shot a worried look at Eric who had joined in by this time and was busy rubbing her clit while Alan fucked her rather ineffectually since Mike had stretched her out way beyond feeling Alan's prick.

Eric gave her another shrug and Vicky knew if she didn't play ball then all that had gone before would probably count for nothing.

She gently pressed back against Gunther's finger and moaned 'Yes', encouraging the German to press deeper. Vicky felt the finger invade her ass and she fought the temptation to pull away. Gunther had scooped up a lot of the cum that had dripped down her legs and was using it as a lubricant, working it into her hole and moving his finger around to try and stretch her out. Soon he was fingering her arse quite fast and hard and Vicky was slowly getting used to the sensation.

She zoned out a little, but heard her voice beg for someone to 'fuck her ass'.

One of the guys grabbed some butter from the dining table and returned to smear it into her asshole. Vicky moaned as the cool substance melted and lubricated the two fingers that were now twisting inside her.

Alan, being the smallest, got to go first, and he was fairly considerate. He eased his cock in slowly, allowing the girl to get used to the intrusion before starting to fuck her properly.

Vicky held her breath as she felt his dick push inside, but she soon remembered her boss's warning not to be too passive and spat through clenched teeth.

"Yes, stick that cock up my ass. Fuck it into me Alan!"

Alan responded by fucking her harder and faster until she felt him shoot his load inside her. He pulled out quickly, wiping his cock on her ass and then gave her a couple of hard spanks while telling her what a 'dirty fucking bitch' she was.

Vicky groaned and wiggled her arse, then she reached back and separated her cheeks for them.

"C'mon, stick it in me, I need it... give me your hard cocks, fuck my asshole good."

Gunther was next up and being a little bigger than Alan, Vicky had to get used to his size again. Meanwhile Jurgen and Mike stood either side of her, spanking the top of her ass cheeks while Gunther forced his prick inside.

"C'mon slut, take my fucking meat in your dirty ass... you're fucking loving this aren't you bitch?"

Vicky could only moan as Eric lifted her head and slid his cock into her mouth again, he wasn't quite fully hard again yet, but Vicky soon got him back up to speed with her lips and tongue.

Eric didn't last long though and soon shot down her throat, Gunther didn't last much longer and added his jizz to the mixture of butter and spunk slowly dripping from Vicky's asshole.

Now it was Mike's turn and Vicky struggled to stay composed when she felt the head of his huge prick pressed against her ass. Mike pulled back and smeared his entire length with the butter and then pushed forward again. Vicky screwed her face up as she felt her ass stretching to accommodate Mike's girth, which slowly inched inside leaving her breathing hard as he fucked her.

Mike couldn't really fuck her hard like the other guys had, it was just too big and tight, so he rocked backwards and forwards, maybe an inch or two either way, while the other guys busied themselves slapping her ass, thighs and reaching under her to squeeze and pull on her tits.

"You love it don't you slut, you love having Mike's big cock in your ass don't you, eh?" Taunted Gunther as he pinched her nipples and tugged on them.

"Yes," moaned the girl. "I love it."

Mike rocked a little harder as he felt the edge approaching, he gripped the woman's hips and pushed deeper with each thrust, until he felt his balls contract and his spunk flood Vicky's asshole.

Mike pulled out gently, a flood of butter and cum leaking from Vicky as she collapsed onto the floor, exhausted. All around the room, everyone looked completely spent, and Eric seized the moment to pop the (multi) million dollar question.

"Mike, are you ready to sign the contract now?"

"Not yet, I want to see her cum first."

Everyone looked at Vicky, who was now sitting on the floor leaning against a soft armchair. Eric stood up and walked over to her, helping her up onto the chair and spreading her legs wide so that they were over the arms, ensuring a good view for the guys.

Eric placed Vicky's hand between her thighs and gave her a wink, he leaned closer and whispered, "Don't fake it unless you have to, but if you have to... make it good."

Eric stepped back and joined the other guys, they'd all noticed how much she seemed to enjoy being humiliated and they all joined in degrading her as she masturbated for their enjoyment.

"You loved Mike's thick cock up your ass didn't you..."

"Yeah, she's a real greedy slut for cum too."

"We should have sandwiched the bitch, I bet she would have fucking loved that!"

As she listened to the men and looked back them as they stared at her Vicky realised she had never felt so horny in her life as she did right at that minute. Her fingers worked frantically on her clit and within three minutes she was teetering on the edge.

"Go on slut, show us how you cum..."

"Yeah, work that pussy bitch!"

"We should take you back to Germany with us and fuck you on the boardroom table, or take you down into the factory for the men to use at lunchbreak. Would you like that, a hundred German cocks cumming on you and using your dirty holes?"

The insults kept coming, and Vicky started to shake and then spasm as her pussy exploded, she threw her head back and arched upwards until she was a good foot off the chair.

The guys cheered and whooped as they watched the girl's colossal climax and when she finally opened her eyes she saw Eric standing there in front of her holding the contract and smiling the biggest smile she'd ever seen.

"Good girl," he said. "That was incredible!"

12