Victoria and Jane

Story Info
Jane helps Victoria explore her naughty side for Christmas.
6.6k words
4.79
18.3k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a holiday fantasy I wrote for the Winter Holidays Story Contest 2023.

.....

The festive noise of Joey's Bar and Grill soothed my lonely self into thinking maybe this Christmas wouldn't be so bad. Alone for the holidays... Why did that sentence bother me so much? Probably because I had never spent the holidays alone. Garrett, my boyfriend for the last three years, tried to turn me into a miserable entertainment director when it came to the holidays. I was always stuck planning, without any help, the parties for both sides of the family and the party with the friends, and then, when I was utterly exhausted after making everybody else happy, I realized I was miserable. Then I declared I would rather be alone than overworked and miserable. Yes. The holiday slavery role was over for me, but that also left me alone for the next one. My parents were always good company for the holidays, but after their little girl grew up and got a big girl job and a boyfriend, I was no longer the center of their universe. They were planning a mini beach vacation for Christmas and New Year's. Thus I would be alone for the holidays. Damn it.

Jane, the only woman I ever found arousing, wanders over and nudges me with her shoulder. I can't help but smile. God she smells good. She scoots onto the barstool next to me and sighs a happy sigh. Her holiday spirit is high after three chocolate peppermint martinis. She leans over and whispers in my ear.

"Victoria, I was thinking... fantasizing really... that I would be thrilled if you spent Christmas with me. I claimed the family cabin for myself this year. I'm also planning a naughty surprise. It would be a pity if I had to enjoy it all by myself."

I chuckle and chew my bottom lip.

The first day I met Jane at work, she declared I was her type. I thanked her and said I wasn't attracted to women. Later I realized I was wrong. I had never felt more flattered in my life. She was and still is gorgeous. Dark brown hair perfectly cropped just below her small chin, big brown eyes and a sexy attitude. Her style is always impeccable. She and I both love short skirts and tailored suites. My hair is black and stops just above my shoulders. I keep my lips red more often than not. My small black frame glasses give me a sexy librarian look that I know Jane likes. Her breasts are bigger than mine. Mine aren't small, but I wouldn't call them average either. Perky handfuls is a good way to imagine them. A good bra can really make my tits distracting. Speaking of distracting, Jane's low cut red sweater, tight black skirt, and tall black boots made me hot in my seat. I would be an idiot to refuse her offer.

"I'll gladly impose myself on you for Christmas if there will be lattes."

"You said the magic word. Just when I think I couldn't adore you more..."

Jane gazes at me for a moment. I blush and feel extra warm. Again, she is the only woman able to make me feel that way. She leans a little closer and my heart crashes into my ribs. She wants a kiss. I seriously want one too, but my brain backfires from the sheer excitement of it. My face gets hot and my heart rate ebbs up as her gaze drifts between my eyes and lips. She inches closer, and the sweet smell of breath makes my eyelids heavy. Her lips slowly touch mine, and we melt into the softest, hostess kiss. How can anyone's lips be that buttery and soft? She pulls away too soon. I breathe in fast. Did that really happen?

"Oops, probably shouldn't have done that in front of coworkers," she chuckles.

We glance around the bar. No one is looking our way. I feel relieved and a little disappointed. I was hoping for a witness to the incredible moment. Jane gives me the address of her family cabin and orders me to be there early on Christmas morning. It was official. I would spend Christmas with my first female crush.

Christmas morning came slowly since I was looking forward to it. I hopped out of bed that frosty morning and packed a small bag. My chess set was sitting on the side table. I almost grabbed it, but I didn't want to bore Jane with my nerdy habits. My glasses fogged up on my way to the car. I gave them a good buff before my scenic drive into the mountains. A light snow turned the forest into a winter wonderland and made the roads scarier than I was used to, but I made it to the cabin in one piece.

Jane awaited me on the front porch. She was sipping coffee while bundled up in a puffy red jacket and tall black boots. Her nose and cheeks pink from the cold. She hops up and greets me with a hug before helping me carry my stuff inside. The cabin is fancy. Not just a few nice things, but everything is new and comforting from the expensive kitchen appliances to the massive white couch and fireplace that were begging my ass to sit and get cozy, but Jane has other plans. We have to find a Christmas tree before we start relaxing. We were going to actually cut it down from the woods. I'd never done anything like that before. My mom let us have a real tree once (bought from a parking lot beside the hardware store) and it left needles in the carpet like glitter. We still find them to this day. The cabin's hardwood wouldn't suffer that fate, at least.

We bundle up in our thickest jackets and head to the shed out back so Jane can grab a small ax. The cold mountain air smells clean as snow crunches under our boots. We march down the hill and hop over an icy stream before going up again. A thicket of blue dwarf conifers greets us at the top of the hill. Jane says the trees were planted by her grandfather first and then her dad continued the tradition so they would always have a perfect Christmas tree. She goes to work hacking off the lowest branches of a fat, four-foot-tall tree. I'm impressed with her lumberjack skills. The smell of evergreen wood permeates the air and makes me groan. Jane says to save the groaning for later. I blush and chew my lip. I enjoy her random flirting.

Five minutes later, we shake the snow out of the tree branches and carry it back to the cabin. Jane's oversized tree stand awaits next to the fireplace. We bolt it in place and step back to admire its brilliance.

"Thanks for the help, Victoria. This little tree will keep me company into the new year."

"You're welcome. I can't get over how good it smells."

"It's my second favorite smell. My first is coffee. Would you like a latte or cappuccino while we give it a makeover?"

"I would love a latte. Your fancy machine didn't escape my notice."

With hot, frothy mugs of coffee in hand, we decorate the tree from the basket or ornaments Jane pulled out of the coat closet. We reminisce about our favorite Christmases, and I realize most of mine occurred before I was an adult. Lunch interrupts our decorating. We step into the kitchen to devour turkey sandwiches before returning to the den to light the tree. Jane plugs it in, and the LED lights sparkle like stars in between red and gold ornaments. Finally, we sit on the couch to admire the fruits of our labor. I hadn't felt more relaxed in years.

"I've never seen you smile this much. Is it safe to assume you're enjoying yourself?" Jane asks.

"I am. The last five hours have been more enjoyable than the last three Christmases combined."

"Damn... why is that?"

"Well, I was exhausting myself to please everybody and no one seemed to give a shit about my happiness. So I said, 'Fuck it all!' and moved on with my life. Despite being lonely sometimes, it was an excellent decision."

"I love it when you shit talk," Jane smiles.

I laugh and indulge in her attention. She props her cute chin in her palm and gazes back. Her tight red sweater and black leggings make her look like a perfect Christmas present.

"Thank you for inviting me, Jane."

"You're welcome. You needed it. I also couldn't wait to have you all to myself."

I blush and raise an eyebrow at her. She gives me the most seductive pixie grin.

"Sorry, that sounded mischievous. I was a lot like you before my last girlfriend, Tonya. She intervened and taught me how to be human again. We parted on good terms. I still miss her, but then I fell in love with you. You are dazzling, Victoria, and you need to learn how to pamper yourself. I want to help."

My cheeks grow hot as I search her eyes.

"Um, what if I don't meet your expectations?" I gulp.

"I honestly think that's impossible. I want you to be happy and enjoy yourself. If that happens a little, then I'm thrilled. You be you and I'll be me. Okay?"

I smile and nod. She knew exactly how to put me at ease. No one ever really did that for me before.

"You know what?" I begin. "The bottom of the tree looks bare. I'll be right back."

I dash into the spare bedroom and retrieve the gifts I bought for Jane; one box of boutique lip balms and an expensive bottle of champagne. On my return, two gifts magically appeared under the tree. I smile and add mine to the little pile before returning to sit with Jane on the couch. That's when I remember her mentioning a naughty surprise when she asked me to the cabin. Jane is an amazing project planner, and she made that entire morning fabulous for me. I couldn't wait to see what else she had in store. Suddenly, Jane laughs and shakes her head.

"What's up?" I ask.

"I miscalculated something. In my excitement to have you here, I wrapped a present that we were supposed to use after lunch."

"That's not like you at all. Does this mean I can open a present early?"

"It does. The long flat one."

"In that case, you get to open one early too," I insist.

We each retrieve one present and exchange them on the couch. We open them at the same time, and I gasp as the beautiful hand carved chess set in my lap. Jane knew exactly what I wanted. Before I could thank her, she gasped in surprise at her gift.

"Thank you, Victoria! This lip balm set has been sold out online and in stores since November!"

"Lucky for you, I ordered it in October. I always do my shopping early, and thank you for the chess set. It's spectacular."

"You are more than welcome. Want to play? That was sorta my plan all along."

We slide off the couch and set the game up on the coffee table. Jane's starting moves are strong, but her skills wane as we move to mid game.

"Give it to me straight, Victoria. How much of a noob am I?"

"I'd say an intermediate noob. How long have you practiced?"

"A month."

"Not bad at all. What's next?"

"Tasting these lip balms of course."

Jane opens the ornate lid and tosses it aside. With twenty exotic flavors to drool over, we could be at it for a while. She reaches for strawberry mint cream in a coin sized gold case. She holds me in her gaze as she rubs the dewy pink balm on her lips.

"Mmm, delicious. Want a taste?" she asks.

"Please."

I hold out my hand, but Jane smirks and raises the balm high out of my reach.

"If you want it, come and get it," she smiles.

My stomach flutters when I realize she wants another kiss. I do too, but I suck at seizing the moment. My brain fries and I'm left reeling. Jane senses the malfunction and leans closer. She's meeting me halfway. My admiration tripled in that second. Her proximity and scent were a natural lure. It broke me out of my daze. I close the gap and taste her lips again. I moan in utter enjoyment. Not to mention she tastes like sweet strawberry mint mixed with the heady scent of her skin. Her tongue caresses mine as a wave of arousal makes me tingle between my legs. Jane's soft hand touches the back of my neck and pulls me closer. I need more. We

kiss each other breathless, then we draw away and laugh at each other's red cheeks.

"I wanted to do that all morning," Jane confesses.

"Me too. Sorry I froze."

"Don't apologize. It's adorable when you do that. So, more kissing or do we discuss expectations? There's one thing I know and it's Victoria always has expectations."

I blush and nod.

"Wait, how are my brain malfunctions cute?"

"When someone flirts with you, it's like you're stunned by their attention. Your lips part a little and your cheeks blush. It's sexy and turns me on every time."

I lick my lips when I realize they were open again. They still taste like Jane.

"And you just did that cute nose scrunching thing when you're trying not to smile. You can't go five minutes without doing something to make my panties wet," Jane laughs.

I laugh and shake my head.

"I didn't know I had so much power over you. Are you always watching me?"

"It's hard not to. The first time I saw you at work, I stared for five minutes straight. Your hair was a little shorter, but still black as night and ridiculously shiny. Your red lips were utterly hypnotic. Not to mention your black skirt and low cut blouse. I was hooked. Then I got to know you. Saying I was addicted is understatement. I fantasized about you for an hour that night," she confesses.

My mouth opens again as I stare at her in disbelief. My heart decides to race too.

"Why didn't you tell me sooner?"

"I did. You didn't believe me. I'm used to it. My first crush was bi. Our relationship stayed rocky. She was used to flirting coming from men and totally missed my efforts for a long time. You probably like cock more than you realize. It's funny how often I get cocked blocked when a cock isn't even in the room."

I laugh at her assessment, then I feel annoyed by it.

"Wait, that's not fair. How would I know if I like cock more when I've never been with a woman?"

"Exactly! Be honest, Victoria. What makes you wetter, a wet pussy in your face or a cock about to stuff your wet pussy?"

I blush and think for a moment. Imagining Jane's wet pussy in my face makes me hot, but imagining a thick cock about to penetrate me makes me tingle more. I know what sex with a man feels like. It had to be making me biased.

"The dick does more for you, doesn't it?" Jane asks.

I sigh and nod.

"It's really not fair until I test both and you know it."

Jane smiles and licks her lips.

"Of course, I'm eager to give you the experience you need to make an informed preference. Would you like to play with me before supper?"

She set me up for that, and I love her for it.

"Yes, Jane. I would love to have hot sex with you."

"Ooh, once the ice breaks, Victoria loses her cold feet. It turns me on more than your misfires."

Jane's strawberry mint lips suddenly cover mine, and the passion behind it instantly makes me wet. She straddles my lap and stands on her knees so she can wrestle her tongue against mine. Her fingers tangle in my hair so I can't get away. I never kissed like this before. It's insanely hot. I wrap my arms around her and squeeze her tight ass. Her perky cheeks feel amazing against my palms. She moans in approval as my hands roam inside her sweater. I explore inside her shirt until I get my hands under her bra. I greedily squeeze her luscious tits until she groans in delight. It is thrilling to touch another woman like that. I break off the kiss so I can shove her sweater up and get my mouth on her left nipple. I wanted to know what it was like to suck another woman's tits, and it wasn't disappointing. The smell and taste of Jane invades my senses with every greedy suck. Her nipple hardens between my lips. I flick it with my tongue, and she groans in approval.

"Damn, Victoria, I should have invited you over sooner."

"Mmhmm," I hum as I nibble her hard pebble.

"God, you're making me hot. Let's get naked."

Jane stands and disrobes. She discards her wrappings on the couch. I can't help but admire the masterpiece before me; sun kissed skin with sexy tan lines around her glorious tits and mound. Her body is toned but not hard, just like I imagined. She smiles at my expression.

"Victoria, both of us naked is better."

"Sorry, too many distractions."

I stand and shove my jeans and panties to the floor. Jane nods in approval.

"Green sweater with no pants is hot on you," she notes.

"I'll keep that in mind for later."

My sweater and bra are quickly discarded to the couch pile. Finally, I'm naked with Jane. We ogle each other for a moment. Our mounds neatly groomed for the occasion. I enjoy a smooth feel when masturbating and felt amused that Jane had the same preference. I had imagined her liking hair for some reason.

"Your tits are too cute," Jane declares.

She steps closer and gives my melons a squeeze. I love her hands on me. My pussy tingles as she pinches my nipples.

"I'm glad you like them. I think yours are sexier because they're bigger."

"You prefer big titties?" she grins.

I chuckle and shake my head.

"I think I just prefer yours."

Jane pulls me close and kisses me, squishing our breasts together. Her body against mine is ridiculously soft, like a blanket from heaven. I moan and squeeze her ass. Her mound squishes against mine, and a horny ache follows. I hold her tight and rock my hips so our mounds rub together more. The friction stimulates my clit and makes me really hot.

"Do you like that?" she grins.

"I do."

"Lucky for you, I know something that feels a hundred times better."

Jane pulls away and grabs a long cushion from the couch and drops it on the rug between us. She gracefully sits on the cushion and opens her beautiful legs for me. Her pink pussy is swollen and wet. The sight of it makes me ache between my legs. She allows me to admire her for a moment, then she motions for me to join her. I feel myself getting wetter with anticipation as I sit on the cushion in front of her. We carefully entangle our legs and scoot closer. The heat of her skin draws me in. My heart races as we slowly close the small gap and press our hot pussies together. Jane's wetness mingles with mine. I sigh in pleasure to have her luxurious heat on my genitals. Silky and wet, I never imagined it would feel that good. She smiles and holds me in her seductive gaze as she rocks her hips. Her pussy slides against mine, and I whimper with enjoyment. Wildly arousing is an understatement. I groan and chew my lip as I indulge in the pussy grinding. It makes my muscles shake and my head fall back. I scoot closer and rub back, increasing the friction. It feels too fucking good.

"Can you orgasm like this?" Jane asks, a little breathless.

"Oh God yes," I groan.

Jane holds my thigh and moves faster, and my whole body twitches. I sink my nails into the cushion to keep from slipping away. I raise my head and lock eyes with Jane. I want to see her face when I cum. Her eyelids are heavy as she chews her lip and rocks her pelvis. The pleasure hits suddenly, and I cry out as my hips buck.

"Fuck yes, Victoria. You are so hot."

Jane groans and rubs my pussy harder, driving me wild for an instance. I feel her body tense before she cries out. The heat and tingles are maddening. I love feeling Jane's pussy cumming against mine. We practically melt together in a hot slippery puddle, and my body keeps twitching, making me laugh.

"Oh my God, I could do this all day," I smile.

"Me too, but I have a delicious supper planned, and we can't live off of lattes and sex alone."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah. I tried once."

I giggle and sigh.

"Okay... thirty more minutes then."

"Do you want to scissor more or try something new?"

"Both," I chuckle.

"I love when your frozen bubble pops and you get insatiable."

Jane crawls away from me and lowers herself down on the cushion to get her cute face between my legs. My heart rate ebbs upward as she kisses my inner thigh, moving closer to my pussy. Her eyes lock with mine before she licks deep into my slit. I groan as she lovingly laps against my vaginal walls. My body is still raw after the friction orgasm. The pressure inside me renews the horny ache. My juices flow onto her tongue as she greedily explores my depth. Her mouth feels like hot butter against my skin. She moans as she laps up my cum. My head falls back as her nose presses against my clit. She reaches up and squeezes my melons, adding to the overwhelming sensation. She keeps licking deeper. Then, she starts flicking her tongue inside me. I whimper and spread my legs wider. I rock my hips and ride her hypnotic licking. She releases my tits and slides her hands down my body. A second later, a finger slides into my pussy under her tongue. I groan as she strokes it in and out, encouraging the horny ache. Her licking slowly moves to my clit as another finger slides inside me. My pussy tightens from delicious intrusion.

12