Victoria and Ruby Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Almost subconsciously she realised she was getting drunk. But she no longer cared. May as well get wasted.

It was getting late and it was now clear to her that Ruby wasn't coming.

She looked over for the group of friends from their Friday drinks but the table they had been sitting at was now empty. She looked around the room and couldn't see them anywhere. Had they gone home? How late was it anyway?

She began to take in more of her surroundings. Everyone seemed to be having a great time. Women were talking, women were dancing, women were kissing. The other thing she noticed was that there seemed to be a lot more biker ladies now. More friends of Samantha no doubt.

It was obviously the alcohol, but she felt more relaxed now. Gone were the jitters when she first entered. Gone were the thoughts of Ruby and what she was doing with Franky. Let them have each other. Why not just enjoy the night anyway?

She thought they were just thoughts in her head, but she must have said them out loud, because Samantha responded.

"Absolutely. Look at you. You're beautiful and look so hot. Just forget her and have a good time, you deserve it. You are only new to all this - believe me, there are plenty more fish in the sea."

As she said it, she put a hand on Victoria's knee. What was this? Was she being hit on? By of all people Samantha, the "butch" lesbian.

But she wasn't really butch at all was she? Once you got to know her, she was actually very nice. And here she was spending her evening with an old sad sack crying about a missing lover. She was really nice to do that.

She was really feeling quite drunk now. Samantha's hand had stayed on her knee. What was that all about?

"Another drink lovely lady?"

"Sure, why not." Followed by a silly giggle. God, she was drunk.

Another drink arrived. She took a sip. Then another.

"I'm not wearing a bra you know." God, why had she said that. Damn alcohol.

"Ah, yes, that hadn't escaped my attention."

"I am supposed to be a slut. A college girl slut."

"Yes, I thought it was something along those lines." The hand crept up above the knee now.

Victoria felt like she should slap that hand away, but in her vulnerable state she had to admit she was enjoying the attention.

"You make an amazing Supergirl."

"Well that is very nice of you, Miss College Slut. Do you want to dance?"

Victoria hardly ever danced. But the words that came out of her mouth were "Sure, why not?"

Samantha took her by the hand and led her to the dance-floor.

The music had changed - gone was the throbbing dance music, replaced by something much slower. It was obviously getting very late.

A woman singing. Not sure who, but it was nice and romantic. The dance-floor was still packed, but now everyone was dancing close, holding each other.

They danced together. Close, like everyone else. She had never danced with a woman, apart from the usual group dances that single woman did at weddings and stuff.

But this was obviously different. Samantha brought her in close. Put her hand on the back of her neck, motioning for her to rest her head on her shoulder. She complied. It felt nice. Comforting. Secure.

They swayed together to the music, barely moving.

So close that their breasts were touching, rubbing together. Samantha in her Supergirl costume, Victoria in her college slut outfit. Neither of them wearing a bra. Samantha's large breasts rubbing against her own, making both their nipples stiffen beneath the flimsy material of their tops.

"You have nice breasts", Samantha whispered in her ear.

Victoria didn't know what to say or do. What was happening here? Why was she dancing with a butch lesbian at a lesbian party, dressed like a middle-aged slut? Why was she getting wet?

"Did I tell you how fantastic you look tonight?" Samantha whispered in her ear.

She didn't feel the need to speak. Just taking in the soothing words being whispered in her ear.

They swayed to the music. Samantha taking the lead. Victoria resting her head on the taller woman's shoulders.

At first she thought she was imagining it, but was Samantha rubbing their breasts together as they swayed, intertwined on the dance-floor? There it was again. There was no mistaking it. Samantha was subtly but most definitely rubbing their large breasts together.

Sam's hand was now on her back, guiding them around the dance-floor. She continued to whisper into Victoria's ear.

"All the biker girls think you are hot."

"That Ruby is so lucky."

"I wish I had seen you first."

As the butch lesbian continued to whisper into her ear, her hand moved lower. Victoria still unable to do anything other than comply, submit to the butch woman's expert advances. She knew she was being slowly seduced, but seemed powerless to stop it. Did she really want this to happen?

Blame the alcohol. This wasn't really her fault. The alcohol was making her warm to Sam's advances. Wasn't it?

Sam's hand was now on her arse. Resting there gently, waiting to see what reaction she would get. She took the lack of reaction as consent. Was it? Even Victoria didn't know.

All she knew was that her pussy was now very wet. A slick pool of juices. Juices that just seemed to be flowing from some pent up reservoir deep within her. Why? She had never given Sam a second look, a second thought. Why was she now just putty to her touch? Where had this come from?

Sam didn't care. Sam knew what she was doing. Sam had done this many times before. Seducing women who had previously thought they were straight. Taking them to bed, fucking them until they had to admit they were either bi or a full blown lesbian.

Her hand squeezed Victoria's arse. Other couples bumping into them, the dance-floor a seething mass of women, dancing slowly together. Barely enough room to move, everyone so close to one another.

Victoria opened her eyes and looked around. The lights had dimmed. The dance-floor was so dark, she could just barely make out the women around them.

Other women holding each other, rocking and swaying to the slow, rhythmic music. Women kissing as they danced. Hands on arses. Hands pulling up skirts, exposing panties underneath. Or bare flesh.

One woman backing into another. Having her skirt pulled up from behind, exposing a garter belt and shaved pussy to anyone that cared to look. The woman looking straight at Victoria as she in turned stared at the exposed pussy. Unable to turn her eyes away.

A hand reaching around the woman from behind, now rubbing that exposed pussy. The woman's head going back, enjoying the feeling of fingers on her gash, and now her clit.

Another woman joining them from the side. In front of the exposed woman, now also rubbing the offered cunt. Victoria watching as the woman was fingered in front of her. Two fingers inside her, a thumb rubbing her clit. Fingers withdrawn and offered to the exposed woman, who sucked her own juices.

The mass of women still moving around them. Victoria losing sight of the threesome.

Other women kissing as they moved around them. Fingers groping. Most in couples, some in threes. A short, squat, crew cut biker woman wearing a strap-on, coming into view then disappearing into the crowd again. Had she imagined that? No there she was again. Standing behind a much taller, gorgeous, long haired woman leaning against the wall at the back, her dress hiked up above her waist. The squat biker thrusting. Then gone from view.

Sam now holding her arse in both hands. Both cheeks.

Those hands subtly riding her skirt up. Her thong covered arse now exposed.

"You dirty slut. Everyone can see your arse and cunt hanging out the bottom of that slut skirt of yours."

She didn't say anything. Registering the change in tone from Sam. A half-hearted attempt to resist but not really meaning it. Raising her head off Sam's shoulder but not fighting as the butch lesbian pushed it back down again. Acquiescing. Submitting.

Feeling like she was entering unchartered waters. Feeling uneasy and unsure what was happening, but her cunt never wetter. Juices leaking down the inside of her leg, unable to be contained in the flimsy thong.

Sam's hands all over her arse. Pulling the cheeks apart. Exposed. Others looking.

Sam's hand on her arse crack, but moving lower. The thong being pulled aside, a finger dipped there, encountering the pool of wetness. The finger straight inside her offered and willing cunt. Now two.

More woman now watching them. Others still dancing around them. All types of women - some model gorgeous, some plain, some bikers. Watching her get fingered.

Holding on tight to Sam. Still swaying to the music. Letting her do what she wanted. Fuck Ruby, she can have Franky.

Sam constantly whispering in her ear as they swayed together.

"You straight women are so hot. Look at how wet you are."

"I'm going to enjoy turning you full lez."

"I am going to fuck you so bad. Put a butt plug in that gorgeous arse and lick your dirty little clit until you cum like a fountain."

Being pulled in even tighter. Hands still on her arse, grinding their pussies together.

Two bikers now dancing next to them. Both unattractive. Dressed in leather. Moving behind her.

Sam prises her arse cheeks open. One of the bikers reaches in and touches the exposed and offered cunt. A biker finger inside her now.

Sam holding her as the thick finger frigs her from behind. Coating the finger in her juice.

Sam now slapping the hand away. "That's enough. She's mine."

Sam moving them away. Now guiding her to the very back of the room. A secluded corner. So dark. Hard to see.

Backing her up against a wall. Sam towering over her. Reaching down and unbuttoning her top. Tits on display. Brown areola and hardened nipples. Sam grabbing her tit, rubbing roughly.

Now a hand up the front of her skirt, pulling the thong aside and slipping one, then two fingers inside her sopping cunt.

Zero resistance. Her cunt like a liquid cushion of air. Now three fingers, and a thumb on her stiffened clit.

The clit extended from its hood and so eager for the touch. A hard little ball under the butch's expert thumb.

Four fingers in the cunt and thumb working the clit - the orgasm came quick and powerfully. Her knees buckling slightly, but supported by the stronger woman. Still cumming.

Victoria opening her eyes. Some women milling around them, watching. All bikers. Wanting their turn.

Samantha pushing them out of the way, making a path.

"No. She's all mine tonight."

"Let's go. I'm taking you back to my place."

Being dragged by the hand off the dance-floor.

Back into the main room. Put on a stool at the bar.

"Wait here while I go to the little girls room. Then you're coming with me gorgeous."

Now alone. Trying to make sense of what had just happened. Was she raped? Had she been taken advantage of? Plied with alcohol by a butch lesbian who had seen her chance with the submissive straight woman. Was it still rape if you are so wet and cum so hard? How could you feel so horny and want to cry at the same time?

Turning to the entrance. In she walked. Ruby. All alone. No Franky.

Running too her. Hugging her.

Ruby whispering in her ear.

"Sorry I'm so late baby. Big heart to heart with Franky. She wanted me to choose between you and her. Told her you were the one I want. She's gone. Leaving town in the morning. I love you."

Kissing her. Looking into her eyes and realising in that moment that they were always meant to be together. This was what she wanted.

"Can we get out of here?"

Ruby taking her back to the hotel on her motorbike.

Sitting on the back of the bike, holding Ruby tight and trying to make sense of it all. What had happened tonight? Submitting herself so willingly to someone she barely knew. Feeling like something deep and primal in her had been unleashed.

But overriding that was a sense of deep happiness - Ruby had finally and completely chosen her. Knowing that everything would now be alright. She was Ruby's woman.

So many emotions swirling inside her head. Still horny and wet. The throb of the bike between her legs only making things worse (or better). Holding Ruby tight, enjoying the sensation. Grinding her clit into the bike seat. Wetness seeping out.

Finally back at the hotel, riding the elevator up to the room. Ruby seeming to notice her costume for the first time. Neither of them saying anything, but both sensing each others lust.

Feeling so happy. And so horny.

"Look at you. You're not wearing a bra are you?"

"No. It was for you, I was going to be your dirty little slut tonight."

"Were you now. Well prove it. Unbutton that top and let me see those big tits."

She did as she was told. Her top now open down the front. Tits hanging exposed. A flashback to what had happened at the back of the dance-floor. Those thoughts pushed aside. To be considered another time. Was she truly a slut?

"Look at those beauties. And look at how stiff you are."

Walking from the elevator to the room, top still open, tits uncovered, hanging heavy. Dirty brown areola. Anyone could see.

Inside the room. Ruby taking her to bed.

Lying together. Ruby initiating as always, but Victoria stopping her.

"No. Just lie there."

A look of confusion. She is unsure. Not expecting her straight lover to take the lead.

Crawling down the bed. Feeling the heat between her lovers legs.

Opening those legs. Her pussy there, wet and ready.

No turning back now. Not that she wanted to. She wanted to taste her.

Her desire surprising her. Not timid or unsure, as she had expected, but full of lust.

Going straight for Ruby's open cunt. Licking the gash from top to bottom. The taste not at all unpleasant. So glad.

Ruby moaning straight away, loudly. "Oh fuck baby. Lick me baby."

Grabbing her legs and spreading them wider. The cunt spreading as well. Another lick. Head buried there. Covered in Ruby's juice - running everywhere. Her own cunt in the air, just as open, just as wet.

The clit perfectly visible. Ruby rubbing it herself as the straight woman licked her presented cunt. Victoria pushing her hand away. Putting that clit in her mouth. Sucking it. Fingers in cunt. Ruby hands on the back of her head, holding her in place at her cunt hole, legs wide open, moaning and bucking.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck."

Ruby arching her back and forcing her cunt into her lovers mouth. Cumming hard. Covering the straight woman in a prolonged squirt.

Victoria's first taste of pussy. Her first taste of squirt. An exquisite feeling. Making the woman she loved cum hard.

Still so horny. Needing release. Be a dirty slut.

Rising up from between her lovers legs. Ruby lying there, blissful afterglow from her deep orgasm. Surprise, then lust registering on her face when her straight lover straddles above her, then lowers her arse and her oh so open pussy down onto her face.

What a sight. The gash so open. Spread cunt flaps. Below, a dirty brown arsehole, prised slightly open by the squatting motion.

The wetness. Being smeared with the straight woman's pussy. Her lovers pussy.

Her tongue straight into the wide gash. Overwhelming wetness. Licking as much as she could. Tasting the arse as well. Lingering there for just a moment.

The clit being rubbed into her face. Hard. Pussy trailing juices as the cunt was rubbed up and down her face.

Reaching around and cradling her lovers arse. Seeking out the hole. A finger in the arse. Her lover now sits down hard on her face. Squats there as the orgasm cums. Holding a finger in her arse as the straight woman cums. Milky cum oozes from the cunt. Licking it up.

The lovers lie together, full sated. Two women in love. Two lesbians.

12