Victoria Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Spacefan
Spacefan
124 Followers

"What do you know about our clients for tonight?" Max asked when his sister was done getting ready.

Heather pulled out a folder and looked at the identification numbers of their clients. There were no names, of course, but over the years, the prostitutes had made a record of certain entries likes and dislikes, things that interested them, their hobbies, their sexual habits and those sorts of things. It was important for a courtesan or gigolo to know these things, because more often than not, the clients liked to talk as well as fuck.

Heather read the summary for Max. "It seems that these two were part of an arranged marriage to help solidify a business relationship. They didn't think that they were related at all, until 20378's father was killed in a hunting accident. Since 78 was a barrister, he got to read his father's will first, along with other personal letters to be read sfter the father's death. 20378 discovered that his father had been quite the ladies' man years ago. Unbeknownst to anyone, including 78's father, he had sired a female child with his business partner's wife." she told Max.

"His new daughter-in-law was his daughter?" Max asked. "She was 78's half-sister!" Max realized.

"When his daughter-in-law's mother told him of her suspicions, he made an excuse to take his son's wife away from the estate for a few hours. He knew of an illegal technology operator in the old town, and he and the woman took a DNA test. The results showed that he was her father. He wrote his confession out and included it with the papers dealing with his will. He had never wanted his son to know, but the guilt had gotten to him. He had included this personal letter to allow his son to divorce his wife after he died if he chose to," Heather told Max.

"I take it that they didn't divorce then," Max observed.

"No, just the opposite," Heather said. "That knowledge, as forbidden and taboo as incest is here, had stirred 78's libido. Their sex life improved many times over. They routinely made love and enjoyed it. Now they came here to let the discrete courtesans here at the Manor know their secret. Grandma was the first to watch them make love together. She set them up with other courtesans, the husband had sex with the courtesan and then had the courtesan watch them have vigorous sex together," Heather finished.

"So, I guess since I'm included tonight, I'm going to have sex with the wife then," Max said to his sister.

"I imagine that 20378 and his wife, 20379, will want to have sex with us and then let us watch them," Heather agreed.

A minute later, the signal notified them that their clients were already in the room. They waited until the sommelier left the room before they went inside. They found 78 and 79 lounging in the sitting room sipping champagne. 78 was an average looking man in his mid forties and his wife/sister was a pretty enough woman nearly as old as her husband/brother.

When Max and Heather entered, 78 kissed Heather's hand and Max did the same to 79, before they were offered some champagne. Heather sat close to 78, leaning her lithe body so that he could caress her if he chose. He ran his hand down her body, feeling her size C breasts beneath the wisp of a negligee. 79 had Max sit close to her so that she could do the same to him. She opened Max's robe and ran her hand over his chest, his abdomen, and then his big cock.

They all sipped champagne as 78 started the conversation, telling their brother, half-sister story to the Max and Heather. The brother/sister prostitutes acted perfectly horrified at the man's confession, until his wife laughed.

"No need to pretend that you two are shocked," she said. "We've learned your secret too," she said to them.

"Whatever do you mean?" Heather asked, still playing the innocent.

"You two are brother and sister like us!" she said triumphantly.

"It cost us a bit of money to discover your secret. It's true though, I have proof!" 78 said triumphantly.

Heather was blushing as she nodded her head yes. Max sighed and hung his head, not wanting to meet the man's eyes.

"Oh, you are quite the naughty one, aren't you?" 79 said to Max.

"Do you enjoy fucking your sister like the slut she is?" the woman demanded.

Most other Victorian men would be totally shocked by the woman's vulgar language. Victorians still spoke in euphemisms, never using the words fuck or slut. Of course, he and his family did at home, but never in front of clients. Again, Max just hung his head, mute.

You do, don't you? You simply love to fuck your sister's dirty holes. Does she let you fuck her in the bum too?" 78 asked.

Heather and Max looked at each other in shock. The idea of siblings committing sodomy was outrageous. This wasn't the first time they had played the innocent but naughty role. Both of them were very convincing actors. For most of their clients with incest fetishes, this was a well-rehearsed act.

"You two are ours to do whatever we want you to do for the rest of the evening," the woman said. And we have very active and perverted minds. Heather looked afraid; Mike was starting to smile slyly.

"Look at him!" 78 told his wife. "The little pervert, he looks like he is going to enjoy this night as much as we will," He said.

"Maybe not so much as he thinks," the woman said. "The first thing I want him to do is kiss my vagina until I orgasm. Let's see what he thinks about that. Maybe it will wipe that smirk off his face," she told her husband.

Mike grimaced for effect. He actually loved eating pussy and even the assholes of these arrogant, hypocritical bitches. He liked to make them lose control of their sensibilities and scream like women possessed.

"Go ahead, you heard the lady!" 78 told him. "And you my dear," he said to Heather. "I want you to put my penis in your mouth to suck on it.

Heather looked horrified.

"Do it slut, do it now!" 78 said forcefully, pushing Heather's mouth down to his crotch at the opening in his robe.

Heather pretended to be reluctant and 78 smacked her ass through the negligee to shut her up. Heather took his medium sized penis in her mouth and pretended to gag on it. There was no way he could even possibly reach the back of her throat with his cock, but she pretended to struggle with its size. After sucking his cock for a few minutes, he pulled Heather's head up and forced her to watch Max lick his wife's hairy snatch. Max was doing a good job on 79's cunt. She was moaning in pleasure as Max licked her cunt from her asshole all the way up to her clit. The woman cried out every time Max probed her asshole with his tongue before continuing up to her clit.

"Look at your precious brother now," the man told her. "He's even licking her disgusting arsehole for her. Look at how his face is all covered in slime. Not the pretty boy you've always lusted after, is he?'" he told her.

Heather tried to turn her head away, but she was forced to watch as 79 squirted all over Max's face, even getting some in his mouth.

"That's it, sweet sister dear, make him drink your nectar. I hope he likes it as much as I do," 78 cheered his wife. "Now little whore, I'm going to fuck you until you scream out in pleasure!"

78 tore Heather's sheer negligee in half and ripped it from her shoulders. Heather reached up to her naked breasts and tried to hide them from the man. That wouldn't do at all. 78 removed his own robe carefully, threw Heather on the bed and pulled her hands away from her chest.

You don't need to pretend with me, little flower, you are a whore, I paid to use your body. It's not like it's the first time you've been ravaged by a man.

Heather complied, dropping her hands to let him have his way with her. Nobody liked to fuck a reluctant prostitute, it was bad for repeat business.

"You're right, I'm a filthy whore, you own me for an evening. Do anything you want with my body," she told him. She relaxed and let him fuck her.

"I want you to fuck me now stud," 79 told Max. "I know that you're a man whore too. Now fuck me good!" she demanded.

Mike didn't have to pretend anymore either. He had developed an attraction and appreciation for women of all ages, sizes and shapes. They may have had wrinkled faces or rolls of fat around their bellies, but the inside of their pussies always felt wonderful. Their breasts were always supple and sensitive. He enjoyed fucking older women. That's what made him such a good gigolo.

"Do you have a rubber device?" the woman asked him.

Max pulled out a modern nanofiber condom. Her eyes grew wide. She would ask Max later where she could buy these illicit objects. Both of them would feel the maximum pleasure with this black-market condom.

There was no way Max could ever make his clients pregnant though, he was shooting blanks thanks to the modern male birth control implant. He never let his clients know that, they seemed to like the excitement of not knowing if they were protected or not. Sometimes he bought defective condoms from the manufacturer. If they broke, there was the added excitement of a woman not knowing who the father of her child might be. It was even naughtier. Of course, there was a certified document on record that explained Max's and all of the other gigolo's implants. He put on the condom and made his moves on 79.

When 78 was about to shoot his load, Heather pretended to have an orgasm as he came inside her. Aristocrats never wore condoms. It was the whore's job to take care of it if pregnancy happened. Heather also had a modern women's birth control implant. Getting pregnant was the last thing on her mind, she was hoping for a large gratuity from this couple for her outstanding acting. They laid there together, breathing heavily while watching Max fuck 79 to the best of his ability. She had already cum on his cock once and was about to have a second climax. The condom was still intact when Max came inside the woman. When he pulled out of her pussy, she helped Max take his condom off.

"Watch this!" 78 told Heather.

The wife took the full condom and held it to her lips. She tilted her head back and lifted the tip of the condom so that Max's cum flowed into her mouth. She went over to her husband and shared the cum with him.

They snuggled together on the bed while Max and Heather watched them make out. Max was impressed at how fast the man recovered. Within a few minutes, 78 was hard again and really fucking his wife wearing one of Max's nanofiber condoms. Max had to admit that watching a man fuck the woman he had just finished with was a turn on. He took Heather's hand as they watched.

The woman insisted that her husband buy one of the nearly non-existent but totally effective nanofiber condoms from Max. Max said that he would sell him 12 dozen and just put it on his bill. A servant would deliver them to the room before they left. That made both of them ecstatic. They had just finally been able to feel what sex would be like without a thick rubber condom since they found out that they were related.

Without having a thick membrane of rubber surrounding his cock and feeling the inside of his wife's cunt for the first time in years, 78 didn't last very long. The excitement of fucking his sister was getting to him. 78 grunted as he came inside his sister's pussy. Max and Heather could see his scrotum contract every time he sent another stream of hot cum inside his sister's fuck hole. After a moment holding each other tenderly, 79 repeated her cum eating routine from her brother's condom. She kissed him again, sharing his own seed with him.

"Now it's your turn to fuck each other while we watch," the woman, 79, told them.

Pretending that they were acting against their wills, Heather and Max laid down together on the bed. Max was flaccid and Heather was laying a foot away from him.

"We only do this together because customers demand it from us," Max told them. "We never have sex when we are not made to do it," Max said truthfully. They actually never did. It was the policy of the house.

"We sympathize of course," 78 told them. "But we are paying to watch you fuck your sister. And you better make it convincing too!" he demanded.

Acting as if they were resigned to their fates, Max and Heather began making love. They were going to put on a sex show these folks wouldn't soon forget.

"Sixty-nine!" the woman told them.

Heather sucked Max's cock until it began to grow in her mouth. Max ate his sister to her first real orgasm of the evening. The couple walked around Heather and Max, observing from all angles and sometimes touching them. 78 squeezed Heather's breasts as she hovered over her brother. 79 squeezed Max's buns, before putting on a surgical glove and reaching down to graze Max's anus. She pulled a tube of lube from her purse and lubed her finger, just as 78 was doing the same thing. On cue, they pushed their fingers into Max and Heather's assholes.

"She likes it!" 78 said gleefully. "Do you like it in the arse, little flower?" he asked.

Heather shook her head as she continued to fellate her brother. She'd already had an anal workout earlier and preferred not to have to take a cock up her ass again. Max had a pretty big cock, but not as big as the man she'd had earlier. At least 78 was lubing her ass for her brother, that was a good thing.

After sawing their gloved fingers in and out of Max's butthole, 79 noticed that Max was now rock hard. A little prostate play always got her husband hard too. She noticed that Max was ready, as was Heather, and she told them to fuck.

"No condom," the woman ordered. 78 and 79 continued to tell them what to do, what positions to take and how fast or how slow the wanted the incestuous pair to fuck. Heather had legitimately orgasmed two times on her brother's cock and was working on a third.

"Fuck her ass!" 78 demanded.

"Yes, I want to see that too! 79 chimed in.

Heather wasn't excited about the prospect, but the show must go on. She knelt on all fours and Max filled her ass with his big cock from behind. She was hoping that they would make Max wear a condom. Having an ass full of cum, sterile or not, was always a big mess for her for the next several hours.

Max continued to fuck her ass as the other couple cheered them on. Max flipped Heather over on her back and fucked her ass in that position, giving their clients easier access to Heather's body. At least Max wasn't pounding her ass like the other man had. There were more careful inspections. 79 even diddled Heather's clit while she sucked on her boobs. 78 was jacking off close to her head.

"I don't want you to release inside your sister's arse," 79 told Max. "I want you to shoot it in her mouth!" she said.

After Heather had come again with Max fucking her ass, Max pulled out and stood by 78. Heather looked up and took her brother's cock in her mouth and Max shot his load. 78 was right behind, shooting his load in Heather's mouth and face as well. Heather made a show of pushing the men's combined cum into her mouth and swallowing it.

"Did you see how this whore sucked her brother's penis as it came straight from her bum darling? 78 asked 79.

"I did, that was exciting. We need to try that sometime," she answered.

"Does that mean I can stick it in your bum sometime soon, sister dear?"

79 blushed. "Maybe these two can show us how it's done next time. "Would you do that for us dear?" 79 asked them sweetly. "Of course, we'll pay for the lessons, plus we want to use you again. Does that sound alright?" she asked.

"Of course, m' Lady," Heather and Max said in unison.

"Sweet heart, I'd really like to see this young man fuck his mother as well," 78 told his sister.

"Do you think that your mother would let you fuck her in the arse too?" the woman asked.

Max smiled. "I'm sure it can all be arranged. The manor is here for your pleasure!" he told them.


Spacefan
Spacefan
124 Followers
12