Victoria Returns Ch. 04

Story Info
Victoria finds out what Jasmine wants from her.
3.9k words
4.76
10.9k
18

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

{Victoria Returns Ch.04. I'm Victoria, this story starts early in the morning after the night I cuffed myself in the fraternity closet. The pledge that I took the place of, Jasmine, ended up making sure that I got exactly what I'd deserved. She also ended up getting fucked for the first time by Cam, my co-conspirator and fuck buddy.}

I dreamed I was floating among the clouds. I could feel their softness as they floated by me, tickling me softly. I felt the wetness which I thought was rain drops streaming slowly over my naked body. A warmth covered me and pinned me down. I felt a sharp pain in my nipple which suddenly woke me up. Jasmine was straddling me on the bed, her hands holding mine down, over my head. The pain was from her nipping my nipple with her teeth.

She grinned. "Good morning sleepy slut."

I realized she had been softly rubbing her tits over my body and licking me.

"You just wouldn't wake up, so I had to help you a little," she said, referring the love bite.

She laid down beside me, on one elbow, her head held up with her hand. She was still caressing me softly. Her soft, 18 year old hands were like satin.

"Last night was amazing," her voice was full of wonder.

"Yes, you got fucked for the first time. That must've been special."

"Oh yeah. That was really nice. But, I meant the stuff with you. Getting to watch you suck all those cocks, watching you struggle in your bonds, me playing with you while you did it. Then, getting to control you at the end there, that's what was amazing."

"Yes, you were pretty amazing yourself. I've only gotten off with a woman once before, my friend Jessica. Your tongue is magic."

"Well, that I've had some experience with (but only after age 18, per literotica rules). I know I'm very inexperienced with all the other stuff, but I've read and seen a lot on the internet. I know all about bondage, Ds, or BDSM in general. Still, I know doing it or seeing it live is completely different than reading about it. That's why last night was so special. All that I'd read about or seen just paled in comparison to watching it happen live, to a real woman."

"Well, I'm glad. It was fun." I fully had expected her to bolt even before I woke and soon after Cam left. But here she was, still excited, still interested.

"I love hearing you talk about it, too. I love hearing you explain the feelings, the whys, and what drives you. I want to hear it all."

"Do you feel like you'd like some of that stuff yourself?"

"I don't know. I'm not a slut like you. Don't take that the wrong way. I'm not judging you. I understand some women are sluts, you're one. I think it's cool."

"If you aren't interested in doing it, why would you want to hear about it?"

"Like I said, I'm inexperienced in it. That doesn't mean I don't want to see it, or be involved in some way. You told me you'd sucked more guys than that in one night, at least you did after the fourth guy. When did you do more, and how many?"

"It was 8. It was at a party set up just for that reason. Jessica did it. She was my domme at the time, she controlled everything I did."

"Oh wow. I love that. Were you tied up for that, too?"

"Oh yes. Jessica knew my feelings and desires. I was cuffed and kneeling in a closet and guys came in one by one."

"That's freakin' cool. So bondage is high on the list for you?"

Her free hand was sliding casually up and down my sides and occasionally she'd tease my nipple before sliding back down between my legs, only to graze my pussy slightly. I could feel goosebumps forming.

"The highest, almost everything I do I purposely make sure I'm tied, cuffed or zip tied in some way."

"Like what? What else have you done?"

Her touch was diabolical, she was playing me like an instrument. It was like she was drawing the desire out of me, making me admit who and what I am. All this from a fresh faced college freshman.

I told her about my bondage ordeal on the bridge, the Halloween night with the pizza dare, including being "given" to my fat Greek peeping Tom neighbor/landlord for an embarrassing bound blowjob. Also being tied up to be discovered by the lawn crew, being tied and set loose in a park ( all from previous stories).

"Interesting," she said, tweaking my nipple softly, which sent a jolt through me. I was getting warmed up. "Some of the time it seems you need a leader, someone to be there to either help you or guide you. Cam in some of them, Jessica in others."

"Well, sometimes it's easier that way but self bondage is probably the worst, or best, depending on how you look at it, at tormenting my lustful nature. I have the fantasies, and usually the ideas, but doing for someone else is exciting too."

Her finger was on my lips now, she smiled at my wetness.

"I know, like last night. If not for me you might still be in that frat house servicing all the boys," she giggled.

"Well, I had Cam coming. But thank you for your part in it."

"Yes, you should. You'd have bailed after three or four cocks. Knowing what I know about you, I think you'd have been disappointed by that." Her face had a wry smile. She was a neophyte, but there was something dark and perverted inside her. I was just the conduit that was bringing it out.

"Yes, thank you," I admitted. "I put myself in embarrassing situations like that just for that reason. I don't WANT to be caught, in a way, in most of my games, but if I am, I need to be made to pay. Last night wasn't about getting away, though. I made sure I'd have to at least suck a couple cocks before I could get away. Some of my games I get off completely free."

"But you don't like that do you? You don't like it when you don't have to pay." There was knowledge behind her innocent eyes.

"No, not really," I said, wincing at being exposed like that, having to admit it to her. "But, I need to escape more than I need to be caught, otherwise it's not a game, it's just me out there, getting myself laid. I have to believe that I can escape, that still needs to be part of it."

She had two fingers in my wetness now and was sliding them up and down, grazing my clit each time. I involuntarily bucked up against her hand.

"Yeah, that's it, baby," she cooed. "You like thinking about slutty things, don't you? You love telling me about it."

"Yesss," I moaned softly.

"I'll bet you are thinking about the next time, aren't you. Admit it, you are thinking, how can I get myself in another situation like last night?"

"Oh gawd." I felt the prickly flow of embarrassment coarse through me at being exposed like this by such a young thing. She made me feel like I was old, at only 21.

"Tell me!" she urged.

"I am, I'm thinking about it! I want to. It just takes time to come up with exciting scenarios. I can suck cock any time or get laid. They just need to be...special, like last night."

She had me wriggling. "That's what I thought. It's lucky you ran into me. Like I've said, I've read so much about stuff like this. I have the ideas, thoughts that you need. We have parties and mixers like that all the time. Plus, I know a ton of young guys, not just the frat guys. I have the means, and the ability to take you there. What are your total hot button items, well obviously self bondage and sucking cock, what others? What's an ideal scenario?"

"I don't really know. I've been trying to find it since I can remember. The hottest things are, being in bondage, being in a public setting, big risk of being caught and used. So, I imagine the scenario like this, I put myself in very restrictive bondage, with little, or no clothing, and I'm forced to walk or cover a distance, with very little cover for safety. It needs to be in a place frequented by men and if I'm caught..."

"Yet you still insist you don't want to be gang banged."

"I don't, intellectually. But, I know that with the things I've done or will do, that it will happen, eventually.

"What about some of the things that make it hotter, and harder? Things like butt plugs, nipple clamps or things like that?"

"I've done the nipple clamp thing a couple times and it really adds to it. I'm just not real knowledgeable about how to do it, or for how long, with weights or not, that sort of thing. I do love the thought of that being kind of a time restriction thing, that I really need to do whatever embarrassing task I have to do before the nipple pain becomes too much. It forces me to act and not wait around. I remember the pizza dare night where I had the nipple clamps on and I had to wait around to get the key and they really started to hurt. It got to a point where I would've almost begged someone to take them off me and do what I had to to get them off."

"Interesting," she cooed, still stroking my folds and grazing my clit. "We really need to do all that, have you helpless and begging."

"What?" I asked, suddenly jolted out of the pleasure zone. "What are you saying? Are you saying you want to watch me do something again? Or are you saying..."

"That I want to watch you AND control it for you."

I must've turned red just from the thought of such a newbie, an innocent, at least in appearance, being in control of my sex.

"Jasmine, honey. This is big stuff. This is just me, who I am. I don't think it's you at all."

"Right, it's you, being the slut. That's who you are. It's me, watching, controlling, because you need me. Seriously, like last night, if I wasn't who I am, if I was one of those other mean girls, they'd have sent every guy in that place for you to get off. Then, they'd have probably dragged you out of there and let whoever was left have the best of you. That's not what you want. You want it slutty, you want to be bound, you want to get caught, not gang raped, am I right?"

"Of course. But Jasmine..." I was whining. Her fingers were no longer in me. I was trying to shove them back on or into me.

"So it's settled. You are going to keep being slutty and I'm going to make sure you get bound, caught, and used like you need it."

"Nooo," I moaned. "You're just a kid."

"I'm almost 19, and I helped make sure you sucked 7 cocks last night. Plus, you get something from me you don't seem to get from your adventures."

"What's that?"

"Guaranteed orgasms afterwards," she grinned.

"True, I don't usually get off during my "things." I usually get myself off after, but I don't think that's why I should..."

"You are, and you will. Tell you what. I'll get you off right now. You'll cum on my tongue in five minutes. If I don't get you off...the first time...in five minutes then I'll leave you alone. If I do, I get to control your next set up. Deal?"

My mind was going back and forth. I loved the idea of someone else controlling it, like Jessica had. On the other hand, she was nearly three years younger than me, and far less experienced. It was embarrassing to think of submitting to someone that age. Then again, she was amazing with her hands and tongue, I couldn't deny that from the night before. Yet, could she really even come up with scenarios for my bondage adventures? Did she get her ideas from the internet? Lastly, I'd cum 4 or 5 times from her tongue the night before, I usually need some time to recover. I took her bet.

"Five minutes," I sighed. I laid my head back on the pillow as she buried her face in my pussy. At least I'd have five good minutes," I thought.

She was dirty. Her tongue was like a slithering snake all over my lips. She also was a cheater, she slipped her finger up my butt while she danced her tongue over me. I felt a familiar buzzing in my pussy and an urgency. I tried to hold off. She got one of my nipples and squeezed it rhythmically to her tonguing, while simultaneously finger fucking me and pulling on the ring of my anus. I felt myself almost squirt at how exquisite it felt. I grabbed two handfuls of the bedsheets as she lapped me up. A wave started building, which I fought, but it was followed by another, then another, until finally I couldn't hold on. It came crashing over me as another finger spread my ass open as I came. I must've been cursing in tongues because she looked up, smiled, her face glistening and said. "Wow, three minutes, you really held on there," she laughed.

"Fuck," I groaned.

"Now it's my turn," she giggled as she climbed on top of my face. "I like it this way," she said as she lowered her pussy onto me. It was more of a face fuck than a tonguing, but I kept at it as she ground herself onto me for multiple orgasms. When she was finished, she hopped off of me, still full of energy.

"Yay, you're my toy. I'll set things up. If you don't get off then we'll be done, that'll be our deal."

"Jasmine, I just don't think..."

"I'll prove it right now, what do you have?" She asked, referring to bondage gear.

Only a bit reluctantly I showed her things I had including recent purchases.

"Put on your bra and panties and get on your knees," she ordered.

It was so embarrassing, but the kid was a natural at it. I obeyed. She eyed the cuffs, the spreader bar. I could see her mind working. She picked up the bar but instead of using it on my feet she made me hold it on my shoulders. She made me put on my leather collar I'd never used. Then, she used the handcuffs and cuffed me to both the bar and the collar, behind my neck. My hands were basically bound behind my head, the bar ran through my elbows keeping them out at right angles.

She took the nipple clamps and fastened them on me, which caused me to groan with a mix of pleasure and pain. She wasn't gentle. She looked around and saw my key ring. It just has a house keys and the over-sized car key on a ring with a clip, which I hang up by the door. She clipped it on the chain between the clamps which gave it enough weight to make me wriggle. I started to complain again but she picked up the ball gag I'd recently bought but never tried.

"Open up," she said firmly. Resistance is futile, I realized, since I'd already let her go so far. She fastened it behind my head. I was on my knees, ball gagged, cuffed and nipple clamped. In less than a minute she'd broken my will. I knelt there, looking up at her.

She patted me on the head like a dog. "Just stay like that and enjoy yourself, honey. I'm going to read some of your stories. It'll help me plan things better."

I was never a big fetishist but curiosity had led me to purchase these items. I even doubted I'd used them. She was not going to let that happen.

Once in awhile she'd stop and comment. "Oh wow, I love the stuff with the pizza guys," or, "Good lord, that thing on the bridge, they'd have torn you up!"

I just stayed there at her side, kneeling, while drool ran down my chin. Occasionally she'd stop and jostle my tits purposely, just to get them to swing and sway, letting the clamps and weight do their work on me. She was exactly like a kid with a new toy and I was that toy. She batted them around playfully, just to watch my reaction. A couple times she tugged the chain down hard and watched me struggle and wince. "God, this is so fun and fascinating, watching you struggle like that as the pain gets worse and worse. This is why we need each other. You need to do it, I need to see it.

"Wow, this thing with the neighbor, SO slutty. He likes watching you? And then being shoved in there like that, tied up and having to suck him? How do you even do that stuff? I'd be so humiliated."

"Ingg uhng guhh ddike thh," I gurgled through the gag, trying to tell her it WAS humiliating.

She got up, done with the reading for now. She stood in front of me and with her foot she pushed the chain attached to my nipples down until I was face down on the floor, on my knees, my ass out.

I was whimpering softly now, their bite was beginning to take its toll. I was grunting into the gag but she ignored me and playfully started kicking my tits on the sides, again it caused me to grunt and groan rather loudly. The pressure in the clamps had gone from gnawing discomfort to a sharp constant ache.

"So how come your door is closed now? Don't you think he'd like to see you like this?" A cruel smile crossed her lips.

"Uhn uhgn uhng," I protested, to no avail.

She sneaked over to the door that separated the two parts of the house. She opened the door slightly and left it ajar. She sat in the chair in front of me. She'd taken off her shoe. With her bare foot she played with my tits, purposely shoving them out wide and causing extreme pressure on my tormented nipples. I'd never had them on this long.

"So you don't think I can give you what you need?" she teased, still using her foot to torture me.

I was begging earnestly at that point. Even though it wasn't fluent, I knew she understood. She pulled the gag out of my mouth, my face was full of my own saliva.

"Have you had enough?"

"Oh god, please Jasmine, they hurt so much."

"But I'll bet it feels good, too, right? I'll bet there's a connection between the pain you are feeling, the embarrassment, and your arousal level, am I right?"

"Yes, uh uh...oh my god," I panted as she swatted them again, only to laugh.

"I'll bet you are close to the point where you'd do almost anything to get them off."

"Fuck," I winced. "Please take them off!"

"Not yet." Just hearing those words sent my brain into a frenzy. She could literally make me wait as long as she wanted.

"Not until you admit you'd do anything to get them off."

Stubbornly I hesitated even though I had no power in all this.

"Say it," she said sternly as she twisted one nipple firmly. I nearly screamed.

"What do you want me to say?" I begged, quickly reminded of who was in charge.

"Tell me you'd suck off a pizza guy, just like this, if I called for one."

That one was easy. I'd done it a number of times already.

"Yes, yes, I would!" I was also comforted by the fact that it was ten O'clock in the morning and most places wouldn't even be open.

"Do better than that. Tell me what you'd do!"

"I'd suck their cock, just like this!" I whined.

"And if I called more than one place?"

"I'd suck their cocks too!" I admitted. My nipples felt like they were in a vise.

"What about your neighbor?" she smirked evilly.

"Ohh god."

"That's not what I want to hear. If I opened the door wide and made you crawl in there, would you suck him off?"

"Jasmine, no..." I cried softly. "Please, they hurt SO much."

"Obviously not enough. I might go back to reading, you've done a LOT of dirty things, my dear."

She put the ball gag back in and stood up. Frantically I chased her, on my knees, groaning furiously until she popped the ball back out of my mouth.

"Yes?"

"I'd do it," I said in a whisper, knowing the door was cracked open.

"You'd do what?"

"Suck his cock," I said softly.

"See, this is what we need to achieve each time, getting you to the point of begging, that needs to be a goal."

She leaned over and whispered to me, "he's watching, I can see a figure in the crack."

She stood up again, standing over me dominantly. "Now tell me again, what you'd do, I want to hear it."

"If you made me, I'd go next door and suck Georg's cock (No "e" in Georg, European spelling).

"Louder!"

"I'd suck his cock! I'd suck his cock! Please! Oh my god it hurts!"

"You would, or you will?"

"Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck, I will, I'll suck his cock! I'll suck him anytime you want! Pleaseeeeee!"

"Why will you suck his cock?"

"Because I'm a slut!" I said, unsure of what she was asking.

"I read your story, baby. Tell me again, why are you going to suck it?"

"Oh, now I knew," I thought. "Because I loved sucking his fucking cock like that, all tied up!"

"See, this is the point we need to reach every time we have you do something." She smiled and quickly removed the clamps. I fell to the floor, cursing as the pain shot through me. When I started to recover she sat me in the chair, still cuffed and went to work on me with her tongue.

12