Victorian Vices Ch. 03

Story Info
Beatrice is married and Coupled.
7.8k words
4.19
8.6k
4
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Friday 23 September 1850

Breakfast was being served at Smallcock Hall, and Dowager Lady Cockingham was holding forth.

"Things were done with far more dignity in my day," she spluttered indignantly. "When my dear mater chose a cuckold for me, I had to wait nearly a year before I Coupled with my lover," she continued. "I had to be content with my cuckold's tongue and my maid's fingers. Effie was the most conscientious maid I ever had, but I simply could not persuade her to lick my cunny."

"Things were different back then, mummy," protested Lady Constance. "When I was to be married and Coupled, you chose Charles for me, and allowed me to choose from the three lovers you thought suitable. Nowadays young ladies want more independence. Beatrice chose her own cuckold and has selected her own lover."

She paused for breath, and Beatrice saw her opportunity.

"Both Marcus and his parents were here for dinner last Friday, grand mere," she said, sighing dramatically as she remembered the tall, dusky young man who would soon be her lover. They all approved of my choice of cuckold, who had also been brought here by his mother. Mrs. Smallbone was lovely. She has trained Rupert beautifully, and was thrilled that he was going to be cuckolded at last."

She winked at her mother and continued,

"It was such a pity that you had another engagement that evening, grand mere. Both Mr. and Mrs. Anderson and Mrs. Smallbone were most disappointed that you weren't able to attend."

The Dowager had the grace to blush.

"I may be nearly sixty three young lady, but I still have my needs," she retorted sharply, before breaking into a grin and admitting, "mind you, I was in some discomfort last Saturday morning! Michael is so long and thick. And he does so love to take me up the back passage as well as in the cunny."

"Mummy! Not at the breakfast table, please!" protested Lady Constance indignantly.

"Since when have you developed such sensitivities?" retorted her mother. "If I were the enquiring type, I might ask why you are dressed as if you are about to ride out with the local hunt at this time of the morning?"

Now it was Lady Constance's turn to blush.

"I am going riding," she replied defensively. "I thought it best to come down to breakfast dressed appropriately, to save time."

"From what I hear, young Jack does give an excellent ride," replied the Dowager dryly. "Do you ride him bareback or side saddle?"

Beatrice giggled and Lady Constance glared at her.

"I am not going to dignify that question with an answer," she said stiffly as she stood up from the table. "I'll be in the stables if anyone requires me."

She walked out with as much dignity as she could manage. Everyone present knew she was going to see Jack, the coach driver and groomsman. Lady Constance had been down to the stables for a 'riding lesson' every day for over a week.

The Dowager looked at her son-in-law with contempt.

"I hope you don't have any plans this morning, cuckold," she sneered. "Your wife will be returning with a cunny full of Jack's issue. No doubt she'll require you to clean that up. You're not much good for anything else, are you?"

"No, mother," replied Lord Cockingham, using the form of address he had been instructed to employ ever since he had married his wife.

Dowager Lady Alice snorted.

"Pathetic!" she said, getting up from the table. Thomas, the butler sprang to help her, and received a smile in return.

"Thank you Thomas. How are you this morning? It sounded to me as if you received a fearful thrashing last night."

"I am well, thank you, Countess," he replied. "although somewhat sore. My Lady Constance does enjoy having me thrashed when I am pleasuring her, and Fanny can deliver a very severe caning indeed."

"Oh how I miss all that entertainment since my cuckold passed on," smiled the Dowager sadly. "Although I do realise how fortunate I am. I have a devoted daughter and a most beautiful granddaughter, as well as a very virile and enthusiastic young lover. Things could be a lot worse."

Significantly, Dowager Lady Alice made no reference to her son-in-law or to her other grandchild, Beatrice's brother, Cecil.

She paused at the door to the breakfast room.

"Beatrice, my dear. I would be obliged if you would attend on me at eleven o'clock. I need seeing to before then. Constance has loaned Fanny to me. She has such a wonderful tongue and her fingers are so skilful. I will expect you on the hour. Don't be late."

Beatrice shook her head in amazement. She hoped that she would be as active as her grandmother when she was sixty three. She rose from the table and beckoned to her brother, who had remained silent throughout the whole meal.

"Come Cecil," she smiled. "I still have my exercises to perform. And you need to practice your oral worshipping technique, or Mrs. Scarlet will have to flay your backside again. Pa'pa, I require you in my chambers as well. Colonel Pickering has sent those three artefacts around, with a promise that he'll send a wider selection when he gets back to India. Tilly is going to amuse me by inserting one in your back passage!"

Down in the stables, Lady Constance was at that moment, bouncing enthusiastically on Jack's lovely cock. The young man lay on his back on a bed of straw up in the hay loft. He couldn't believe his luck. Less than a month ago, he had been promoted from stable hand to drive the Cockingham carriage. He had also been told that he would be in charge of Lord Cockingham's horses. His father, John, was the blacksmith, and when his wife had died giving birth to Jack, Lady Constance had arranged for the infant to be looked after. She had also taken John on as an occasional lover. Now his son was pleasuring her in the same way as his father had all those years ago.

"Titties, Jack," gasped Lady Constance, impaling herself deeply on his thick member. "Don't neglect the titties! Ah! Yes. Good lad. My nipples like that! You may suckle, if you wish."

Jack latched on to a thick, dark brown nipple and sucked enthusiastically, bringing a groan of pleasure from Lady Constance. As she bounced down, he began to thrust up.

They soon had a rhythm going which meant that they pulled away from each other together and then came together simultaneously. Lady Constance howled with pleasure.

"Tally ho!" she gasped, remembering her mother's reference to her looking as if she was about to ride out with the local hunt. "Spurt for me Jack! Fill my cunny with your lovely seed. Yes! That's it. Good lad. Pleasure your Mistress. Oh! Oh! Aaargh!"

They both collapsed, breathing heavily. Jack felt himself beginning to soften, and he reached down to take himself out of Lady Constance, to avoid making a mess on her thighs.

"Don't do that, Jack," murmured his Mistress. "You'll flop out naturally in a few minutes, and I want to enjoy the feeling of having your lovely thick cock in me for as long as possible."

Jack obeyed trying hard to remain in her for her pleasure. He replayed the events of the last ten minutes in his mind. The way Lady Constance had appeared in the hay loft and ordered him to take his breeches down and lay on his back was no longer a shock. She had been doing exactly the same thing every morning for over a week now.

Lady Constance giggled as she felt Jack's cock twitch inside her.

"You are a remarkable man, Jack," she said tenderly, stroking his smooth chest. Her thumb ran over his nipple and reacted to her touch in much the same way as hers had done a few minutes earlier.

"Why, I do believe you're ready to go again!" beamed Lady Constance. "Looking after Lord Cockingham's horses seems to agree with you, young man!"

"Thank you, my Lady," said Jack, blushing deeply. "It's not only his Lordship's horses that are beautiful and a pleasure to tend. I am honoured to pleasure Lord Cockingham's wife too." he added gallantly.

"That's enough talking," Lady Constance grinned, sitting up on Jack's muscular thighs. He was fully hard again already, and she sent a silent 'thank you' to the gods who allowed young men such as Jack to be as vigorous as they were.

"Tell me Jack," she asked innocently, "have you ever thought of pleasuring a Lady in a different hole?"

Beatrice hurried along the corridor to her grandmother's suite, leaving Tilly to clean the whittled Bengal tiger's tooth that she had been instructed to push up Lord Cockingham's bottom. Cecil had been sent away after having licked Beatrice's gusset until she had achieved her climax. As the grandfather clock in the hallway began to chime eleven o'clock, she rapped smartly on the door.

A few minutes later, it opened and Beatrice saw Fanny, her Ma'ma's personal maid, standing there with a very pink face.

"Good morning, Miss Beatrice," smiled Fanny with a curtsey. The Dowager Lady Alice is expecting you."

"Thank you Fanny," replied Beatrice, wandering in to her grandmother's spacious suite. "I trust my grandmother hasn't been too outrageous this morning?"

"Not a bit of it, Miss," replied Fanny loyally. "The Dowager is a Lady who knows exactly what she wants, and serving maids like me are only to happy to be able to provide it."

She walked behind Beatrice and they both approached the bedroom door.

"You may announce me, Fanny," smiled Beatrice, stepping aside so that the maid could knock on the door and let her in.

"Very good, Miss," replied Fanny. She hesitated. "Excuse me a moment, Miss Beatrice," she said, "but the Dowager doesn't like her maid to 'hide her light under a bushel' as she puts it.

Quickly, Fanny undid the buttons on her maid's dress and took it off. As with all of Lady Constance's specially selected group of servants, Fanny was excused underwear. She now wore only her stockings and a suspender belt, and her flat shoes.

Her large plump tits still bore some finger marks and her smooth, shaved pudendum glistened with her secretions. Beatrice looked at her carefully.

"I can see why Ma'ma is so fond of you, Fanny," she said sincerely. "You have a lovely pair of titties. I think I shall take a leaf out of Ma'ma's book and tell Tilly not to wear any undergarments."

Tilly had already been informed that she was the maid Beatrice had chosen to become her own personal maid when she was married and Coupled.

Fanny checked that the seams on her stockings were straight, and when she was satisfied, she knocked gently on the bedroom door.

"Come in, my dear" trilled Dowager Lady Alice. She had obviously recovered from the bad temper she had shown at breakfast. Beatrice had no doubt that Fanny would have had a hand in that.

"Well, more like a finger or two and possibly a tongue as well, judging by Fanny's breath, which reeked of cunny," she thought to herself with a grin.

"Miss Beatrice, your Ladyship," announced Fanny quietly, stepping aside to allow Beatrice to enter her grandmother's boudoir.

"Ah, Beatrice. There you are, and on time too," smiled Dowager Lady Alice. "Thank you Fanny. You may go, but please be on hand later. I suspect I will need more of your excellent attention when Miss Beatrice and I have finished our little tête-à-tête."

"Very good, your Ladyship," replied Fanny with a curtsey. She went out, closing the door quietly behind her.

"Your mother is very fortunate to have Fanny," smiled Lady Alice at her granddaughter. She patted the heavy bedspread on which she was lying, propped up with three pillows.

"Come and sit by me, my dear," she continued. "We need to have a discussion. It won't be long before you take on your cuckold and have your first Coupling. There are certain things you must learn and adhere to, just like your mother and I had to do when we were both in your position."

Beatrice sat down and took her grandmother's hand in hers. She kissed it, noting the strong smell on her fingers.

"Oh grand mere, I am so excited," she said with a smile. "Marcus is so handsome, and if Mrs. Scarlet's information is accurate, he has a lovely big John Thomas!"

"Lesson number one," replied her grandmother sternly. "A John Thomas might be an acceptable term for a young girl to use, but you will soon be a married woman. Your lover has a cock, which he will use to pleasure and to breed you. Get used to the term. I've found that using it can stimulate a lover in a very satisfactory way. Most men appreciate straight talking."

Beatrice smiled at her grandmother. She seemed totally fearless. Nothing could divert grand mere from her chosen route.

"I want to be like grand mere and Ma'ma as well," she thought to herself. She turned to look at her grandmother, who had more pearls of wisdom to impart, or so it seemed.

"Are you doing your daily exercises?" asked Lady Alice, and she smiled when Beatrice told her that, yes, she was not only doing them, but that she had started to involve her brother, Cecil, to aid her.

"I make him take his John Thom...er, his cock out, and then he has to lick my cunny through my pantaloons," she said. "I don't allow him to touch his cock. It goes hard, but it is very thin and very small."

The Dowager snorted with amusement.

"He has the Cockingham male genes," she said contemptuously. "My own cuckold had his family's curse in the male line. Sometimes even a severe thrashing couldn't get him stiff. Oh, how I used to love beating him. He cried like a baby sometimes. I'd leave him sobbing and go to my lover. It was so thrilling."

She looked at Beatrice intently.

"Do you intend to beat your cuckold?" she asked.

"Not only do I intend to beat him," answered Beatrice, "I have other plans as well."

She described the implements that Colonel Pickering had given her, and the ones he had promised to send from India, and how she had already introduced Lord Cockingham to the delights of anal probing.

The Dowager Lady Alice knew that Lord Cockingham was well used to being buggered, but she listened intently as Beatrice described the implements that Colonel Pickering had had delivered, and those that he promised to send on from India.

"They should arrive before my wedding," Beatrice said excitedly, she eyes shining and her cheeks pink.

"Oh these modern devices," sighed Dowager Lady Alice. "You young girls are so fortunate. We never had anything like that in my day!"

"Now before you go, I want to hear how you are getting on with your smoking lessons. Your Ma'ma told me that you didn't really get on with the cheroots they smoke abroad."

Beatrice shook her head vigorously.

"No, they were horrid, grand mere," she admitted. "Ma'ma did smoke them, but she didn't really like them either," she continued. "She was glad to get back home to her beloved cigars."

"That's because a Lady always should have something to occupy her hands and her mouth," explained Lady Alice. "You are going to have to learn to smoke, young lady."

With that, she leant over to her bedside table and opened a drawer. She extracted a dainty pipe, and handed it to Beatrice.

"I think you should start with this," she stated firmly. "It's a smoking pipe made out of the husk of a corn cob. They are very popular in the old colonies of America. I know for a fact that the mother of your lover-to-be, Angela Anderson, smokes one. I prefer my clay pipe, but you should start with this."

She held up a box of vestas.

"Now it's fully loaded with a very mild tobacco. Put the stem in your mouth, and I'll light it for you. Just puff gently on it, and tell me what you think."

Beatrice did as she was told. She sucked gently as Lady Alice set fire to the tobacco in the bowl of the pipe. Her mouth filled with smoke, and she blew it out of the corner of her mouth.

"It tastes of peaches," she said happily. "No, wait." She took another puff. "Cherries, perhaps?" she asked.

Her grandmother smiled indulgently.

"You'll find that you'll get a variety of tastes as you smoke," she explained. "You seem to be a natural, my dear. No coughing or spluttering. We'll have you on cigars in no time at all!"

Beatrice smiled happily, and took another couple of puffs. She handed the pipe back to her grandmother, who shook her head.

"You keep it, my dear," she said. "Practice with it until you are happy with your technique."

She smiled a sly smile.

"I'll let you into a secret," she said in a conspiratorial way. "Your nominal father gets very excited when he sees a lady smoking. Your Ma'ma often taunts him by blowing cigar smoke in his face. He'll be very frustrated to see you with a pipe between your young lips, especially if you forbid him to touch his cock!"

Grandmother and granddaughter both laughed, but Lady Alice was pleased to see that the particular seed that she had planted in Beatrice's mind would certainly bear fruit before too long. Anything that embarrassed Lord Cockingham, or caused him frustration or anguish was something that the Dowager encouraged.

She looked at her granddaughter affectionately.

"Now off you go, young lady and do your exercises. We want your cunny to be very receptive on the big day."

Beatrice got up from the bed, with the stem of her new pipe clenched between her teeth.

"I'll get a supply of tobacco sent to your room," Lady Alice said, handing Beatrice the box of vestas.

"Oh, on your way out, tell Fanny, I'd like her to attend me, please. There's something I forgot to mention to her when she was here earlier."

Beatrice shook her head in amusement. Forgot indeed! Grandmere never forgot anything. She was about to be pleasured again. What a blessing it was for Beatrice to have such a wonderfully strong female-led family. She waved goodbye to Lady Alice, and puffing away merrily on her new pipe, she went in search of Fanny.

Lady Constance hurried into Smallcock Hall. She had a cunt full of Jack's emissions, and she wanted to sit on her cuckold's face before it started to leak out of her. She went directly into the morning room, where Lord Cockingham was reading The Times newspaper.

"Put that down and come with me," she snapped. "I have a very tasty treat for you. If you perform well, I will consider paying some attention to your bottom and your balls with my cane!"

Lord Cockingham put down his newspaper and got to his feet gingerly. His bottom still smarted from having one of Colonel Pickering's ivory pleasuring sticks rammed into it by Tilly, Beatrice's maid, earlier in the morning

"Did you enjoy your riding, my dear?" he enquired solicitously.

"It was heavenly," replied Lady Constance, with a smile on her face. "Jack has got a beautiful cock, and unlike you, and your pathetic equipment, he is permitted to pleasure me with it. You are about to taste the results of my morning's ride!"

Like a naughty schoolboy sent to the Head teacher's study for a beating, Lord Cockingham followed Lady Constance out of the morning room. They were half way up the stairs to Lady Constance's suite when Beatrice appeared at the top of the stairs.

"Hello, Ma'ma," she said excitedly, taking her pipe out of her mouth to address her mother. "Look what grand mere has given me. I was just off to taunt Pa'pa, and to show him that I smoke too!"

"Your father is going to be busy for the next half hour, dear," she said. "I've just come from my ride in the stables."

She stopped and a wicked smile broke out on her face.

"But never mind that. You may come along to my boudoir. We'll chat whilst I am being pleasured and then you can watch me cane your father. After all, it won't be long before your own cuckold will be required to clean up your lover's spurting. And you need to learn how to cane accurately and severely!"

Tilly was sent for when Lady Constance learned that Fanny was occupied with Dowager Lady Alice. When she arrived, Lady Constance directed her to help take off her tight riding breeches. When these were safely removed, Lady Constance put her cuckold on his back in the middle of the floor. She sank onto his face and wriggled to get her cunt in the correct position.