Victoria's Life Ch. 01

Story Info
Fuck yea!
1.7k words
4.55
10.4k
15
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/16/2023
Created 07/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*All characters are 18 and graduated high school a week ago*

My alarm rang and I immediately jumped out of bed. I rushed to make my bed, take care of my bathroom duties, and throw on an Accept T-shirt and a pair of shorts and head down stairs to the kitchen for breakfast. I thought about cooking up scrambled eggs, bacon, and toast with a glass of orange juice but decided on a bagel and a Starbuck's Vanilla Ice Coffee that was in the fridge once I was in the kitchen.

I split a fresh raisen bagel and went to retrieve the Starbuck's coffee from the fridge when I found an envelope taped to the fridge door addressed to my sister and me. I opened it and found a note and cash in it.

"Fuck yea!" I yelled in utter enjoyment then apologized in my mind to my mom for cursing as I never cursed.

"What the hell are you screaming about?" my sister asked as she rounded the corner and entered the kitchen.

"Mom and Dad," I smiled handing her the note.

"Oh my gawd, fuck, I have to call Belinda," she smiled as she dialed her up on her cell.

"I love them but maybe they'll be gone for a month like last time!" I stated excitedly.

"We can only hope," she smiled back.

The last time my parents snuck out for a mini weekend vacation they were gone for a month. They left a $1,000 in cash for each of us just like last time they disappeared on us though we each have credit cards that reach way beyond that. That's the rich for you.

"Belinda, my parents just left for the weekend," she started.

"What, your parents took off too?"

"Perfect, I'll pack a bag and be over around two."

"Ok, see you then."

"Sounds like you're moving out? I laughed.

"Like last time, no one over, keep the house clean, and maybe this can be an ongoing theme," she blurted. "Freedom, isn't it wonderful?"

"Come on, just as long as we communicate, keep our rooms clean, and help with chores they leave us alone. I mean, I can't remember the last time mom even entered my room.

"That's true, they're the best, but there's just something about being on your own," she said. "Can't you feel it?" she followed up.

"To be honest, I can't even remember what I wanted to do today I'm so stoked," we laughed hysterically.

"I know me neither," we broke out again.

"How is the new song going?" she asked.

"Good, I actually was going to work on it this morning. I want to make a few changes and maybe lay down some vocals." I replied as my parents had built me a small studio downstairs."

"You'll have to play it for me when your done."

"Sure."

"Well, I have to get ready to go... wash my hair, take a shower, all that girly stuff we have to do."

"I understand."

"Have fun and don't do anything I wouldn't do," she laughed before heading toward the steps.

"Maybe you shouldn't do anything I wouldn't do," I returned in jest.

"Attending college for two years I would have to say I have the upper hand in that category," she stated looking over her shoulders and smiling.

"Good point, have fun."

"You too," I replied as she disappeared.

I headed downstairs, turned on my equipment and tried hard to concentrate on my music at hand but i just couldn't bring myself together.

What I really wanted to do was to go shopping with that $1,000 my parents left me. I looked at my watch and it was 1:30; I was surprised I haven't done anything but daydream so I turned off my equipment and headed to my room to get ready for a evening of shopping.

My sister was still home as her car was still outside; probably napping before her big weekend of... dont even think about it.

I went back to my door and made sure it was locked, something I do when I'm alone, or will be alone in the house for any period of time.

I wanted a shower before getting ready but when I entered my bathroom I decided on a good soaking in epson salt for a good detox which I haven't done in a long time. I opened my linen closet and found a container of epson salt.

I grabbed it, poured two cups as instructed, turned on the water, and stirred it with my hand to make sure it all dissolved.

I stripped but before getting in I decided to add an essential oil for fun. Going back to my linen closet i grabbed the Rose scented essential oil and poured accordingly to the instructions and set the bottle on the edge of the tub.

It was time to relax and detox so I stepped into the tub, laid down, razored my girly parts, and eventually dozed off.

"What?" I woke from a dream and quickly gathered my thoughts.

The entire bathroom smelled like roses and so did my skin as I lifted my forearm to my nose to check. I pulled the plug from the tub and let it drain while I stepped into the shower to rinse off.

"That's just what I needed, a good relaxing detox," I said out loud to myself while stepping out and grabbing my towel.

"What are you going to wear Victoria?" I asked my other self in the mirror.

"A dress, jeans, or skirt Victoria darling?" I asked my reflection in a perfect English accent.

"I'm thinking that sexy body hugging hot pink bodycon dress with spaghetti straps and laces across the breast to show plenty of cleavage. Maybe to much for shopping but if I go to a nightclub for a drink, it would definitely be fitting."

I can't stand here all day... make a decision," I sighed.

"Jeans and something to show my naval piercing would be nice," I muttered with another sigh.

"How about a skirt; but what to wear it with?"

"Victoria, your hopeless," I told my opposite and checked my charging phone for the time.

"WTF, sorry mom," I spurted as I began to panic.

"5pm, I wanted to be at the mall by 6pm at the latest... fuck... sorry mom," I again apologized for cursing and ran to my closet."

"Okay," I reached to the second rack behind the first and pulled out a Navy Blue Rauch Draped Side Draw String Spaghetti Strapped Cami Pencil Mini Dress.

"I hurried preparing and slid on the dress, then polished my nails with pearl white nail polish, when dry I applied light makeup and only used a gloss on my lips. A mixture of gold and silver accessories meshed together, including an ankle bracelet, made for one sexy babe. I added a pair of Navy Blue Minimalist Stiletto Heel Ankle Strap Sandals.

I peered out my window to check if my sister's car was gone and she wasn't here by chance... gone.

I blew myself a kiss as I peered in my floor mirror. I looked and felt hot and sexy as my outfit fit perfect with my naturally dark wavy hair and light blue eyes. The dress showed off my feminine figure, showed plenty of cleavage, and barely covered my buns. I blew myself another kiss and headed toward my bedroom door.

"Fucking shit!" I screamed in my boys voice holding my chest in a frightful panic as I opened my door and found my best friend Mark standing in front of me.

A little about my best friend Mark. He's 5'11", well built and toned with a six pack, extremely handsome, he's almost 19 but just graduated high school, he was on the baseball team and voted state, and if state had a category for being a girl magnet he would have gotten first place with second lagging far behind.

Me, well I'm 5'6", long dark natural wavy hair, green eyes except when wearing contacts, androgynous looking, definitely androgynous when in fem, I have a really cute hourglass figure with my B-cups attached, music and math major, never been past second base, definitely not gay.

We both ranked in the top ten in the state for academics so he wasn't the stereotypical jock and I was the cool music kid. Anyway, we had classes together throughout high school and most together through senior year and became best buds.

"Sorry dude," he laughed.

"How the fuck did you get in here?"

"Your sister said she forgot something and you were up in your room."

"What are you doing here?"

"The party at Jack's house, remember?"

"Fuck, my parents left for the weekend and I forgot all about it."

"Going on a hot date?"

"Fuck, I can explain," I replied quickly.

"Make it good," he said as he snapped pictures with his phone.

"If you use those pictures in anyway I swear I'll tell everyone we made out."

"I'll deny it."

"My sister will backup that we've been secretly been dating for months... for a year."

"Fine... explain."

"Dressing, crossdressing, is a hobby. It's like you playing baseball because you enjoy it, I dress because enjoy it and as you can see I'm very good at it," I hoped my explanation was good enough.

"Sounds reasonable, now turn, let me have a good look."

"What?"

"Turn, and let me see what you're packing in terms of your backside."

"No, you freaking pervert!" I barked.

"Please, indulge me for a moment, please," he reached outward and motioned for me to spin.

"Fine, but if you even attempt to grab my ass perv, I"ll tell everyone we have been fucking for two years," I stated before turning slowly for him.

"Don't forget to say you sucked my dick," he laughed.

"Don't worry perv, I'll tell everyone you liked getting your dick sucked by your transsexual buddy."

"Do you have a girl name?"

"Yes," I answered sarcastically with my hands on my hips.

"Well, what is it?"

"Really?" my hands went from my hips to folded in front of me.

"Please, in your best girly voice, please," he begged.

"Fine, but if you laugh," I began.

"I promise, no laughing... seriously," he said sincerely.

"Victoria," I said calmly.

"I sincerely apologize for my childish behavior, forgiven?" he bowed before me.

"Yes, I'm sorry I forgot about the party."

"We're all good?

"Sure."

"Great, lets get to Jack's and have a few beers."

"It'll take me an hour to change and put my outfit away."

"No, I mean as you are," he stated.

"What?"