Victoria's Life Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How's he going to figure it out?"

"When they describe us to Jack."

"Oh gawd, I thought I was the only pussy on this date (mental oops); you know... bitches and alcohol," I giggled making light of it. I may be around 5'6" but I'm 120lbs fully clothed including these heels and purse, hence my thin waist line and girly hips and backside.

"I understand," he laughed.

"Great," I was now embarrassed by my last remark as the alcohol began working on me.

"Curious question."

"I'm all ears," I braced myself.

"Can you actually dance?" Mark asked me as he downed his third and last shot.

"Are you serious?" I giggled.

"It really is just a curious question."

I took his hand and headed out toward the center of the dance floor. We were just in time as the DJ put on Canned Heat's - Let's Work Together.

"Watch and weep honey," I remarked as I went into my go-go moves. My hips were violently thrusting and gyrating, my feet were shuffling, and my arms were dancing above my shoulders.

Mark's eyes were mesmerized and glued to my body. We danced through fifteen songs and Mark never took his eyes off of me.

"Let's take a break," he whispered in my ear as he took my hand and led me through the crowd.

"I need the little girl's room," I stated.

"I believe it's this way," he led me past the bar to a long hall. "Pretty women to the right and handsome gents to the left." He remarked as we separated and went our own way.

I knew my way around the women's restroom from my trips to the mall and hurried into an empty stall. Not really anything special, there's no urinals, just stalls, sinks, and plenty of mirrors including full size mirrors so us girls can straighten out our clothes to perfection. Amazing what women go through just to look good for a man.

Anyway, panties down, sit, pee, tuck, panties back up, extra special attention for no errors, open the stall door, wash my hands, and check my makeup and overall appearance before leaving... perfect... out I go.

"Hey," I acknowledged Mark.

"I thought you got lost," he smiled as we walked hand in hand.

"I did but I made it to shore," we laughed.

"I have to admit, you're an excellent dancer," he smiled.

"Thank you."

"Are you up for another drink?"

"Two shots, no remarks."

"Two shots, no remarks, but I'm keeping an eye on you."

"I noticed,"

"What's that mean?"

"It means I never properly thanked you for saving me from Jack and his henchmen,"

I pecked him on the cheek which he made no comment but smiled.

"Bartender, five shots of your good whiskey; three for me and two for my girlfriend," he yelled out.

"Girlfriend?" I asked.

"For the overall experience."

"Makes sense."

"We finally agree."

"We've agreed all night, you just haven't been paying attention," I giggled.

The bartender put five shots in front of us and Mark tossed some bills on the counter.

"To my hero," I smiled as we each downed the first shot.

"I'm not really a hero, I just did the right thing."

"To hoping you're not going to be shy all night," I toasted as we downed our second shot.

"What does that mean?"

"I never knew you were so full of questions," I laughed shaking my head.

"I'm still trying to figure you out."

"Likewise, now your drink is waiting to be consumed."

"In a hurry?"

"Yes."

"Why? We have all night," he laughed.

"Bartender," I called out politely ignoring Mark.

"Yes," the bartender answered.

"Why is that dim spotlight on in the middle of the floor?" I asked curiously.

"For customers that want to show off their skills."

"How does it work?"

"Well, you just hit the green faintly lit button on the white post in the center of the dance floor and show your skills to the crowd," he explained.

"But you have to dance to what the DJ plays, right?"

"Of course," he laughed.

"How do I get him to play the Charleston?"

"The what?"

"The Charleston."

"What's that?"

"He'll know."

"I can text him."

"Can you text him to play the original recording with an up tempo please, oh, and a thirty second pause in the middle, if he's any good he'll know what I want?"

"Are you sure you want to do that?"

"What's wrong with the male population today? I know it's a little loud in here but I know you heard me," I smiled.

"I don't think he'll do it," the bartender stated.

"Mark, pay the man."

"What?"

"Again, fucking pay the man."

Mark opened his wallet and threw a twenty down.

"Mark, another eighty, he's got to share."

Mark threw another eighty on the counter and the bartender was about to grab it.

"Text him first and let me see it," I demanded as I rested my hand on the bartenders.

"Fine," he texts and then showed me.

"Let's go boyfriend," I took Mark's hand and headed toward the center of the dance floor. Once there I hit the green button. The flood light came on and the music stopped.

"Hey, hey, people! We have a very special request from the center of the dance floor. Now, this is very unusual as the request goes back a hundred years. Would you like to see it?"

The crowd was a 50/50 at best.

"I know we cater to a certain era but they asked for the Charleston," he announced.

There was a lot of clapping but not more than before.

"Okay, they asked for an upbeat and honestly I'm pretty curious," he informed the crowd.

I hit the green button again, then again, and a third time.

"I have a funny feeling about this... sorry," and he started a drum beat for the tempo.

The light turned on and I pointed upward as he increased the tempo until I made a fist. The drums stopped, there was a long pause, and then the music started.

I went into it with a blaze of glory, each move quick and more aggressive than the original. I kept the side steps to a shortened version that was more of a side hop but kept the original move, and I placed a go-go pelvic thrust in there whenever possible.

The crowd went wild and some girls made it to the edge of the spotlight trying to imitate me.

Then the thirty-second break began and I went into a three second recognizable dance move from more recent stuff including the moon walk.

The crowd was extremely loud and I was in another world.

The music started again and I went into more of a frenzy as I added more of my go-go moves into the routine.

Again, the crowd was appreciative.

Once over I took a bow and was mobbed by about fifty women celebrating my talent.

"I hope I don't get in trouble for that," the DJ laughed.

"Keep the DJ!" the crowd repeated over and over.

"I have to admit that was the best choreographic or not moves I've ever seen in a club atmosphere, and it was to the fucking Charleston... amazing," the DJ announced as the light went out;

"I see you're 'still' keeping an eye on me," I flirted with Mark once the crowd dissipated from around me as he intently watched my performance.

"It's hard not to." Then he stopped himself.

"it's hard not to what?"

"Keep taking a break, I need the little boy's room again."

"Okay, I'll tag along," thank gawd I'm really not a sweater or I would be drenched after that last performance.

Again, we went to our respective restrooms and stopped at the bar. Mark had three more shots and I had another two shots of the good whiskey.

We were in the center of the floor dancing and I could feel the tension in the air as Mark couldn't keep his wanting eyes off of me. Of course, I was pretty lit myself so I could just be imagining he's into me.

The DJ hit Walk Like an Egyptian and I hit the green light, the spotlight hit me, and any hint of an 'alcohol induced me' was thrown out the window as I proceeded to put on a show.

"Charleston is once again under the spotlight," I heard a distant DJ spit over the speakers.

Once again, a crowd gathered on the edge of the spotlight as I began belly dancing. The dance was sexy enough with the angled hip rises but I did find the time to throw in a few twerks for Mark's sake.

The second winner of the night was me, I bet all the girl's wanted me to disappear.

Mark and I danced another sixteen songs until he pulled me away for a break.

"Bartender, five shots of your good whiskey."

"Make it seven shots bartender, four for the luckiest man in here, and three for me; the most beautiful woman in the club," I yelled.

"What are you doing?"

"Ordering the correct number of drinks, four for the man, and three for the young sexy woman."

"That's for sure," he looked at me with wanting eyes.

"That's for sure what?"

"Seven shots, four for the luckiest man in here, and three for the most beautiful woman in the club," the bartender smiled and winked at me before running off to another patron.

"Thanks, it's unanimous," I smiled at him.

"Are you flirting with the bartender?"

"No, are you?"

"What?"

"Pay attention now, the first shot is to me... the hottest bitch in here."

"No doubt about that," we downed our first shot.

"The second, is for you, the luckiest man in here hands down, even the bartender agrees, and he probably gets more pussy than the alley cat out back," I giggled.

"He laughed and then we downed our shots.

"Now the third one is for the night; it has its own way of working things out."

"What's it going to work out?"

"Just drink to the night," I downed my shot and he quickly followed.

"But what about the fourth?" he smiled trying to be cute.

"You're the one with all the experience, you figure it out."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Questions, questions, questions, all night questions, what are you... my fucking mother?"

Right then Motley Crue's Girls, Girls, Girls hit the club speakers and I dashed out through the crowd and hit the green button, the spotlight came on, and the crowd went wild.

"Again, Charleston is in the spotlight!" the DJ announced.

When the crowd settled Mark was waiting at the edge of the spotlight.

"Why are you so mad?"

"Dance with me," I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"You're drunk."

"Well, if you drink a little more you can join me," I laughed.

"I should take you home."

"And do what with me?"

"Put you to bed."

"Promises, promises."

He laughed.

"Listen, I didn't go out with you just to be ignored all night, grow some balls and take charge." I giggled.

"You're drunk."

"Not totally, just a tad more than buzzed, well, actually I'm pretty fucked up to be honest," I laughed.

"Actually, I'm feeling pretty good too," he admitted.

"This experience has been totally awesome."

"Yeah, it has been, I didn't know you could be so much fun."

"And sexy,"

"Definitely the hottest bitch in here," we laughed.

A slow song came on and I moved into him, our bodies were touching, and we were cheek to cheek.

"Maybe you should ask me out again," I spoke softly.

"Maybe."

I giggled.

"What?" he barely breathed.

"It's okay," I whispered. My cheek slowly ran across his until or lips were almost touching. There was no more 'maybe" as we were on auto pilot. We both tilted our heads barely and entered a deep passionate kiss.

"I'm sorry," he quietly apologized after breaking our kiss.

"For what," I smiled and softly stroked his cheek with my hand.

"I," he began.

"Me too," I dove in tongue first, my first ever French Kiss. This time it lasted into a second song before the spotlight hit us and separating us from our moment.

The spotlight flipped on and I quickly looked at the button, it wasn't touched, it was still solid green and not blinking.

"Ladies and gentlemen, may I introduce the dancing queen," the DJ announced and the crowd went wild.

"What?" I laughed holding my chest in surprise.

"Thank you for entertaining us tonight, you're very talented," he announced as the crowd cheered and a waitress handed me a mic.

"Thank you," I replied into the mic, bowed, and wiped away a tear as it was overwhelming.

"What's your name?"

"Victoria," I took a deep breath.

"Are you nervous?"

"No," I giggled with my hand over my mouth.

"We were hoping for an encore performance," he laughed as everyone cheered.

I cracked up and waved him off.

"Is that your boyfriend?" he asked.

"No, we're just friends."

"You mean you were friends before that two-minute kiss we noticed on the large monitors."

"I guess," I laughed.

"You don't know?" he laughed.

"I don't know," I shrugged my shoulders.

"I bet there's a lot of men, probably women too, that want to hook up with a beauty like you tonight," he chuckled.

"I guess," I smiled proudly.

"What's the young man's name that you're swapping spit with you?"

"Mark."

"Is he a good kisser?"

"Yes," I cracked up.

"Are you going back to his place or yours?"

"Mine."

"Does he know about it?"

"He does now," I looked at him and laughed as I put my arm around his waist and he reciprocated.

"It looks like he's accepted."

"He better," I giggled.

"Thank you, Victoria, next time, first drink is on the house," he said as the crowd went wild.

I waived as the spotlight went out and Mark and I headed toward the exit.

"Sorry, one more," I pleaded as the DJ played Wild Cherry -- Play That Funky Music.

I ran to the pillar and hit the green button and proved disco was also in my forte. The crowd absolutely was it's loudest of the night as I modified out of disco a few times just for fun.

"Thank you, Victoria, for that encore performance. Give it up for Victoria," he asked the crowd.

I bowed several times before running back into Mark's arms.

The ride home was a blur, the street lights were messing with me, the only thing that was real was my hand on Mark's as he shifted through the gears.

I opened the front door and he hesitantly followed me in. Once he was in the foyer I smiled as I locked the door behind us.

When I locked that door, it was no longer a game. When Mark first saw me with his wanting eyes and accepted me it was no more innocent crossdressing but a minute sexual fuse that was lit and rapidly grew throughout the night.

I was no longer Kirsten, my birth name, but Victoria. No longer the innocent crossdresser but a sexually charged woman that desired only one thing; to be taken and fucked.

"Water, soda, beer, wine, we have it all," I offered leading him into the kitchen. I grabbed two waters from the fridge and put them on the island counter. I was totally fucked up at this point and ready for anything.

"Thanks," he said as he stood next to me.

"Now what?" I was waiting for him to take control, to take me, I could barely resist any longer.

"Want to get high?" he pulled out a joint.

"Um, I never got high before," I admitted.

"Matches?"

"Cabinet above the fridge, matches and ash trays," I replied as I used the island to hold myself.

"Do you mind?"

"Yes, but I'll do it for the experience."

He lit the joint as he leaned against the counter and took a hit then handed it to me. I decided to entertain him and took a small toke from the joint and almost instantly felt its effects.

He took another and then kissed me, our tongues danced as my heart began to race.

"Here," he said handing it back to me.

I took another longer hit from the joint.

Mark kissed me as he put his right hand on my butt cheeks which made me jump just a bit but gave him my approval by gently placing my hand on his.

I broke the kiss and attempted to hand it back to him but he smiled and shook his head no.

I took another toke, placed the joint in the ash tray, and turned back to Mark and kissed him again.

He moved slightly more to my left shoulder and beside me. His finger was now pushing past my panties and pressing against my anal opening.

"Ah," I stretched out as I broke the kiss and now starring hopelessly into his eyes; we smiled.

We kissed again as he pushed firmly but lightly against my opening; I arched my back slightly opening up my butt cheeks to give him more access to what he was after.

"Um," I broke the kiss and watched him over my left shoulder, he then moved behind me. I turned my head as he appeared on my right side.

We kissed over my right shoulder as he switched hands. His left hand was on my ass as his finger was inside of me about an inch while his right hand was now on my right breast.

I pulled down both shoulder straps and the front of my dress to give him plenty of access to my breasts.

What he doesn't know is that each breast contains a battery, any intentional nipple play will send a current to my nipple causing real female like sensations, they were female tested. Toys of the rich and different.

He was having trouble penetrating deeper into my canal and I suggested using oil from the pantry as a lubricant.

He opened the pantry and pulled out a bottle and set it on the counter.

"Extra Virgin Olive Oil," how fitting I giggled lightly.

I turned away not to ruin the mood as I wanted to enjoy my entire body as he touched me in ways I never imagined.

I felt a slippery finger firmly press against my canal and it slid in without any resistance.

"Um," I giggled. It felt nice and I felt relieved as he began finger fucking my hole.

He pulled down my right dress strap and began fondling my right breast and nipple.

In turn I pulled my left strap off my shoulder then pulled my dress down revealing both breasts.

He was so fucked up he probably thought they're real.

"Fuck... ah, yes, fuck... oh gawd," I came in my panties as I clamped down on his fingers.

"Enjoying yourself," he laughed.

Ten minutes later.

"FUCK... oh gawd, yes, fuck me, yes," he now had three fingers inside of me. And fucking me hard.

I was delirious with pleasure. My cock was still tucked in my panties between my legs pointing behind me and the only way to release it was to actually remove it from the panty pocket which hid it.

"Fuck me... please fuck me with your cock," I begged as his cock was now pushing firmly against my hole.

"You want my cock bitch?"

"Yes," I moaned.

I felt the pressure as he slowly pressed against my accepting hole. I relaxed but pushed back craving him inside of me.

"Ah yes gawd... oh fuck yes," I felt his oily dome move past my initial sphincter and on to the second one.

He pulled out to lube his cock more and went right back to work. It only took a few seconds for him to slide right in balls deep into me as I had plenty of oil inside from him finger fucking me.

I noticed my heavy breathing as he rested his cock deep inside of me.

My elbows were now on the counter and my head resting on my forearms.

Then movement.

"Ah," I moaned as he backed out of me slowly and then back in.

He continued this pace until my ass loosened up then he quickened the pace.

"Oh, oh, um, oh, oh," I continued as he fucked me.

He began to speed up.

'Fuck... yes, yes, fuck me harder," I begged.

"You want it harder?"

"Yes, fuck me harder, please," I begged as I pushed back toward him a bit.

"Fuck, you like getting fucked, don't you?

"Yes, fuck me, fuck me hard," I pleaded ramblingly.

He sped up his balls every now and then lightly touching my ass.

"You want me to fuck you so hard my balls slap your ass?"

"Yes, yes, please fuck me hard... hard," I panted.

"Beg me bitch, beg me to fuck you harder."

"Please Mark."

"Please Mark what?"

"Please fuck me harder," I begged gasping.

"Please fuck me harder what?"

"Oh, gawd Mark, fuck me until your balls slap my ass," I cried out begging.

I thrust back fast trying to reach my destination but he just pulled back.

"You really want it don't you slut?"

"Yes, just fucking fuck me," I whined.

"You'll suck my cock afterwards?"

"Yes."

"Yes, what slut?"

"Yes, please, I'll suck your cock," I continued to try and suck his cock into my ass.

"And swallow my cum."