Victoria's Secret

Story Info
This happens when one is gun shy.
1.7k words
3.91
5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Many commentators say "the story isn't finished". Here is one suggestion as to "What happened next." A generic situation that happens after some stories end. We have all been in this situation from time to time.

This story has been written by my wife and lover.

Our grateful thanks to VMKC for her editing expertise

*

As he pulled into his usual motel in the small town, Doug felt himself relax as if coming home. He had been a sales rep for a large motor parts company for three years, ever since his acrimonious divorce from his cheating wife. If he allowed himself to look back on his life, the only two long term relationships he had ever had, first in his university days, then his courtship and marriage to Susan, the two women in his life were cheats and users, and bachelorship had many appeals.

As a young man, Doug had fallen heavily for Susan. She was tall and willowy with long honey golden hair and glorious D cup tits. It did not occur to him that she was very practiced and experienced in bed. He just loved being with her and he enjoyed the sex that was always available. When she told him she was pregnant he was ecstatic and made no hesitation to marry her immediately.

He was a get up and go man and soon had a business established, so when the twins were born he immediately organised Susan and the two wee girls into a comfortable family home in a good suburb.

Life was incredible for Doug for several years. The business was going well; he loved his home and family, and Susan had remained beautiful and a constant and willing sex partner.

Once again, he did not see any dark clouds looming until one day he spilt paint over his trousers, so went home to change, only to find Susan naked in the marital bed with a complete stranger going down on her.

When she saw him come into the room, Susan didn't falter at all. She just said,"Go into the kitchen Doug. We are nearly finished here and I will come and explain."

Doug was so flabbergasted he just went to the kitchen as instructed, and when they were ready Susan and her paramour came out from the master bedroom to speak with him.

"Well," said Susan,"this is Peter. This had to happen sooner or later, so it is just as well all is now out in the open. Peter is actually the twins' biological father, and he and I want to be together. I have divorce proceedings in the pipeline, so I suggest you get yourself a solicitor. You can stay here for a while, but I intend to keep this house as the children's home, so you will need to find yourself somewhere else."

The divorce was long, drawn out and vicious. Doug lost considerably financially. He sold his business at a fire sale price to his manager; Susan took half the proceeds and Peter bought out Doug's half of the house.

At first he was heartbroken and devastated. With the capital still left to him he bought a small bach in a seaside village and hid himself away to lick his wounds. His work ethic of a lifetime soon pulled him up out of his depression and he started doing up his new home and became friendly with the neighbors and local people. His physical and mental gain of being in charge of his own happiness and life again was well worth the sacrifice.

Life goes on and you can't keep a good man down. Doug took on a job as salesman for a large motor parts company. Five days a week he travelled his territory to known and regular customers, and then on Friday afternoons he returned to his own small bach by the seaside to complete his records and orders and relax as he pleased. He had good neighbours who were becoming great friends and he led a casual social life in the weekends.

As he travelled for the company he always stayed at the same motel in each town once a month and had become well known and accepted by the proprietors and staff. He seldom missed the company of women, and had to admit this was mostly because of his bad experiences in the past, but he knew if he felt himself getting horny all he had to do was wander down to one of the pubs and sit by himself for a while and there were lots of attractive women on the hunt for a one night stand or a possible partner. Sometimes he would reciprocate and go home with a sexy lady, but only when he felt like it, and if she happened to be cheating on her husband it was her business and he didn't ask. He was always honest and introduced himself as the typical rolling stone travelling salesman and there was always some willing fox to share a few hours in bed if he wanted to. One thing Susan had done for him was teach him how to fuck, and being a genuine and caring man he also knew how to please and satisfy his lady, so often his amour for the night would leave him her phone number with a request to ring next time he was in town.

He decided to break new ground, do some cold calling and increase his client list. Over the weekend he had researched a couple of likely businesses in each town and made appointments to call on them.

Next morning at the appointed time of 11 am he drove into the parking area of Masters Motors and asked to speak to Gloria Masters. He was asked to wait, and it was only a few minutes before he saw a tall elegant red head walking towards him with her hand extended in welcome.

"Good morning Doug," said the attractive lady. "Thank you for coming. I am looking forward to seeing your catalogue of products. Our business is expanding and we are looking for new and imaginative products. Please come with me to my office. You don't mind if I call you Doug, do you? Please call me Gloria."

Gloria knew her products, and although relaxed and friendly she was extremely efficient and businesslike. She asked pertinent questions of certain products and gave several orders and requests. When her order was finalized Gloria stood up, shook his hand and asked him to call again next time he was in town.

Masters Motors became good clients, and Doug always looked forward to a stimulating morning taking Gloria's order. Their conversations would often grow to include current affairs and many subjects not related to motor parts.

Gloria was held up with another client one morning and consequently was late meeting with Doug.

"I am so sorry to keep you waiting," she said when she eventually came into the reception area to greet him. "Look, the morning is nearly over, so how about I take you to lunch. We both have to eat, so why not together. Bring your order book and we will fill it in while we satisfy our inner selves."

This arrangement worked well for both of them, so it became the accepted arrangement each month when he called. The conversation was always stimulating and covered many different subjects.

One month the subject of horoscopes came up, and Gloria laughed when she said she never read them and would not follow her published prediction even if she did. She told Doug she had been born prematurely by caesarian section on the 16th of September which made her a Virgo. If she had been allowed to go full term and been born when she should have been, ten days later on the 26thof September, she would have been a Libra.

Being a very good salesman who took note of facts, Doug made a mental note of Gloria's birthday being the 16th of September. He had noticed that Gloria always wore perfume, but seldom seemed to use the same one twice. He commented on this one day and she admitted she loved perfume and liked to try different ones.

On the morning of her birthday, Gloria was surprised to have the courier bring her a parcel, which proved to be a gift wrapped box of 'Victoria's Secret' perfume. There were four bottles, each a different perfume. The girls in the office were exuberant and so jealous that they could hardly keep their hands off the box. But Gloria did not seem pleased at all.

When Doug arrived for his appointment she met him at the front counter. She slapped the box down on the counter between them and stormed at him.

"What is this all about? Do you think you can get into my knickers by buying me presents? Think again buster."

"No," said Doug. "That thought never entered my head. I really appreciated our platonic friendship and had no idea of taking it further. I have no knowledge of your marital status, and you have no idea of mine. I am sorry if I have offended you. That was not my intention. However, I will simply take the box back."

He reached out and took the box of perfume and dropped it into his brief case. Gloria made a grab to keep it but missed. The staff all tittered.

"Actually," continued Doug, "today will be the last time I will be calling on you as my company has rearranged the territories and I have been allocated a different area. I had meant this gift as a thank you for your custom as well as a birthday present. Here is the card of the new rep who will be calling on you in the future. As I say thank you for your custom in the past, and I wish you all the best in the future."

With that he turned and walked out, thinking to himself, "Women! How sad to see someone guarding a jewel no one wished to steal." And he went on to his other clients, leaving gifts where appropriate with them and with the proprietors of the various motels where he had been made so welcome.

He was happy with his bachelor life and intended to stay with it.