Victoria's Secret

Story Info
Victorian porn inspires an art professor and her student.
6.7k words
4.8
9.3k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ManoLenta
ManoLenta
141 Followers

The students around me in the lecture hall held their breath. "Feels like when they open the envelope at the Academy Awards," someone near me said.

We were attending Dr. Hightower's graduate seminar, "Art in the Age of Velvet Tea-Gowns." Rosy light from stained glass windows silhouetted the professor standing at the podium in her invariably perfect posture. Her auburn hair was imprisoned in a tight bun, and she wore a high-collared white blouse under a dark gray blazer and a below-the-knee matching skirt with flat-heeled black shoes. Her gaze slowly swept the audience, dramatizing the suspense. The scholar hired only one of her top grad students for her prestigious museum curator internship and we were about to learn her choice for this semester's program.

"Come on!" someone whispered. I was probably the only relaxed student in the room, because as an American attending Imperial College for just the summer, there was no way I would get selected.

Suddenly Dr. Hightower's gaze cut through the rows to exactly where I was sitting, and she said my name in her posh English accent, "Raymond Johnson."

I blurted, "Really?" and heard a smattering of laughter.

"Truly," Dr. Hightower said.

I stood and said, "Ma'am...uh, professor...I feel honored. Thank you!" In contrast to the BBC accents of my fellow students, my Texas twang made me sound like a cowboy.

"She always picks a guy," I heard a woman behind me complain.

"And always a hunk," said another woman under her breath.

Professor Hightower's gaze was still locked on mine, so I didn't turn around to find out who thought I was a hunk. I was flabbergasted at my great luck. Here I was, in London for the first time, and I had managed to land an internship at the British Museum working with a world-renowned art historian. I'd be spending the next two months assisting Dr. Hightower with the research and cataloging of Victorian-era art, clothing, textiles, and crafts donated to the museum. It was going to be somewhat intimidating - no, scratch the word "somewhat" - it was going to be scary working alongside such a famous scholar, and a peeress, no less: The Lady Emmeline Hightower. But what a shiny gold star to stick on my resume in sociology.

My first day on the job. I was seated at a workstation in a curator's studio located on the museum grounds. I was feeling a bit on guard as I awaited my boss, reminding myself to act cultivated in her presence. In walked the professor, pushing a four-wheeled library cart. She was dressed in humdrum attire - call it "prim academic" - but her green eyes shone with enthusiasm.

"Raymond, look what we've been gifted!" Neatly arranged in the cart were a couple dozen matching albums. The plush leather covers of each album had the same title in gold-leaf lettering on the spines: Aphrodite's Daughters, plus a volume number in Roman numerals. "It's Victorian-era photography." She grabbed a volume and opened it wide to reveal large-format black-and-white photos of a nude young woman. "Erotic photography! And from what I've seen, the condition of the collection is pristine."

My first peek at 19th-century porn jolted me. A single photo of the same teenage model took up each page. On the left page, she stood, hand on cocked-out hip, nude except for thigh-high white stockings over buttoned boots, her pussy adorned with thick dark hair. She posed in front of a penny-farthing bicycle -- but the bicycle's seat had been replaced by an obscenely large dildo. On the right hand page, she had mounted the bicycle, and the dildo was buried deep inside her. My boss was holding up the images in my face.

I had been on guard? Not for this! My cock had instantly roused and was nosing against my jeans. Not knowing what else to say, I asked "Who was the donor?" and gently pushed the book out of my face.

"Anonymous. Delivered this morning by package express. No return address."

Over the next five work days, my boss and I sat at a large metal desk, wearing powderless nitrile gloves, carefully going through the albums of erotic photos. Of course the images would never end up on display in the British Museum. However, the institution owned storehouses filled with all sorts of stuff preserved for scholarly research that never sees the public eye.

The boss drank Earl Grey tea, and I drank black coffee. We made digital copies of the photos, labeling each image file with a few descriptive words. Some of the frequently recurring models had names inked in the margins or on the photo itself: Evangelina Cuthbert was a favorite. Some models had married names: Mrs. Reginald Fitzsimmons. Mrs. Terrence Williams III. One model, posing as shamelessly as all the others, was even a peer: The Lady Agatha (we researched it, the title was real). Most of the women were nameless, so we assigned them numbers: Model #17, topless, white pantaloons. Model #23, nude, with rocking horse.

Even knowing that Victorian pornography was nothing new to an art historian like Dr. Hightower, I felt awkward perusing the bawdy images while seated almost shoulder-to-shoulder with the straitlaced scholar. Adding to my discomfort was my chronic hard-on. Many of the vintage photos strongly turned me on, which I honestly had not expected. After all, women of the 1800s did not shave their pussies or underarms -- or sometimes, even their legs -- so they looked nothing like modern, air-brushed pornstars. Their breasts weren't plastic. They seemed more...real...which lent the images an intimate feel. About a third of the women were Rubenesque, a body type that doesn't attract me much, but most of the models were surprisingly fit, a feature of their youth and a less sedentary era. I like long hair on a woman, and some of the models had hair down to the waist, or even past the hips. A few minutes into each day's work, and I would have to adjust my jeans so that my burgeoning cock could grow along my thigh without getting too crushed. My libido was getting a Victorian education.

"The upper class extolled a rigid morality and anti-sensualism," Dr. Hightower said, "but you can see what actually went on behind that masquerade." She handed me a photo of a nude young woman, literally wearing a masquerade mask, giving head to two men at once. The men were dressed in swallow-tailed coats and had not even removed their top hats. "The whole era was characterized by a secret obsession with sex."

Ha. My secret obsession with sex was overwhelming me. More than once I took a bathroom break "to induce a paroxysm," as they might have put it in the 1800s.

Dr. Hightower learned that I had never read any Victorian erotica. "I insist that you remedy your ignorance," she said. "You're a sociologist, Raymond. The erotica of an era gives a private view of the mindset of the entire age." The next day, she brought me a modern reprint of a pornographic novel, Autobiography of a Flea, first published in 1887. "Consider it a class assignment," she said. The ridiculous plot involved lots of incest, and ended with an orgy of priests and nuns. Both women and men were on display as objects for sex, and nothing more. But I'd be lying if I said the story didn't lead me to a paroxysm.

By now, I was viewing my boss in a new light. But it was not just a shift in my perception. I had grown sure that she was presenting herself differently. She seemed to be softening.

Thawing. It was a gradual progression. On the fourth day, she wore a trace amount of lipstick. Subtle. The last work day of the work week, she set her long red hair free from that awful bun. She did it nonchalantly. I was labeling a digital copy of a vintage photo: Mrs. Clarence Welby with a strap-on dildo, fucking a skinny naked gentleman -- Mr. Clarence Welby? Dr. Hightower undid her bun and suddenly her red hair spilled over her shoulders in a luxuriant cascade.

"Beautiful!" I blurted. "I mean...uh, yeah...your hair is very nice, professor. You should always wear it down."

"Please call me Emma."

"Sure, okay," I said. "And call me Ray. That's what my friends call me."

In the second week, she still wore blouse-blazer-skirt professional attire; but the blouse had taken a deep plunge, showing cleavage, and the shorter skirt reached to just above the knee. She had added eyeliner to her make-up. I detected a faint hint of expensive perfume. A progression, not as subtle. She was nearly old enough to be my mother, but I had developed an unmistakable crush on her.

At the start of the third week of my internship, my boss strolled into the conservator's studio wearing a yellow blouse over a blue denim miniskirt and high heels. My mouth fell open, and not just because she looked gorgeous, but because now she really had morphed into another person altogether.

"Wow!" I said, genuinely taken aback. "Look at you."

"What?"

"You look great."

"I do?" She gave the sexiest little spin-around, making the skirt flare at her hips.

"Emma...uh, how old are you?"

"Do your research, Ray," she said. "But before you find out, how old do you think I am?"

"Hard to say. When you were..." I hesitated. "You know...when you wore those matronly outfits, you looked like you were in your 50s. Today...?" I looked her over with undisguised wolf's eyes. She looked so fuckable! "Today you look like, maybe 31, 32?"

"Ooh, thanks for that." She gave me a bright smile. "Now come with me. We've received a mysterious donation, and I'm dying to find out what it is." She actually took my hand and led me down a long hallway to the back of the building. Not sure if our touching was appropriate, but I loved the sensation of her warm slender fingers in my grip. I stealthily adjusted my bulging cock in my pants, and she pretended not to notice. We stopped before a heavy door with an electronic keypad, and she entered a code.

Inside the spacious room, the far wall opened to a loading dock, two walls held floor-to-ceiling steel cabinets labeled alphanumerically, and the remaining wall held shelves storing a miscellany of items. I saw a bronze censer embedded with rubies the size of shooter marbles, a Tiffany lampshade, and a limestone chair that I think was Egyptian. A knight's dented shield leaned against shipping boxes for a Hewlett-Packard computer and printer. If I wasn't mistaken, the shield was a Templar artifact from the First Crusade.

"Is that real?" I said, pointing at the shield.

She laughed. "I have yet to find any stage props in the British Museum." She stepped toward a sofa-sized pinewood crate at the rear of the room. "This is what we're going to unpack."

I felt her excitement. "What's inside?"

"I told you: it's a mystery. I haven't the foggiest idea."

We got to work with crowbars, prying apart the slats. I learned that the crate had been shipped from a Victorian-era estate in Sussex. The entire estate had been bequeathed to the British Museum all the way back in the 1950s and the curators had already received its extensive art collection decades ago; most of it was now on exhibit or on loan to other museums. But it was not until the estate's dilapidated mansion had recently been torn down that a secret cellar was discovered, and in it, the crate. Since the original bequest still pertained, the crate had been sent to the museum, where it had just arrived - better late than never.

In minutes, our efforts revealed a rectangular structure with ornately carved mahogany bars spaced about 10 inches apart.

"Some kind of cage?" my boss said. "The Victorian elite kept all kinds of live exotic pets - birds, reptiles, monkeys; even big cats, like leopards. They also built decorative cages to display taxidermied animals, say, to create a jungle diorama. It would make a modern-day ecologist weep."

I wasn't listening. The bars were too widely spaced, and the interior was anything but a cage for an animal. The far side of the cage from where I stood held a low mahogany cabinet with drawers. The floor was carpeted with an oriental rug, now dull and moth-eaten, but it had once been elegant. Mounted on the exterior of the bars were blown-glass sconces for holding candles. The front door had a smaller porthole. What creature would be caged in it?

That's when I noticed the leather wrist cuffs. I caught my breath and looked closer and saw they were lined with soft fur. At the opposite end of the cage, fur-lined thigh cuffs were affixed to the bars. Holy fuck! This was not a fancy kennel for marmosets or ocelots.

"Emma! This cage is for humans! Look! See the cuffs for the wrists? It's for sexual bondage!"

"Truly?" Her eyes grew big. Was that academic enthusiasm, or was she turned-on by the cage's purpose? "But surely no person could fit in there."

"See the thigh cuffs at the rear? The woman's legs extend behind, they poke out through the bars."

"Why presume it was a woman who was caged?"

"Oh. Right. That was sexist."

She smiled. "Forgiven." She made a slow walk around the cage. Then, without a word, she opened the door and lowering to all fours, backed inside, thrusting her legs out through the bars at the rear. "This is..." Her voice trembled. "This is bloody fascinating."

She's turned on, I thought, and the idea that she was aroused made my cock strain against my jeans.

"Close the door," she said.

"Close the door?"

She nodded. "I want to feel what it's like."

I stepped to the door. "It automatically locks, from the outside."

Do it."

As the door clicked shut, she had to back up till her ass pressed the bars at the rear of the cage. Her denim skirt rode up her hips, exposing a lacy black thong sunk between the firm globes of her ass cheeks. Her face came right to the small porthole in front. If the cage had been a wedding gown, one would say it was a tailored fit.

"Anything in the drawers?" I said.

She opened a small drawer and pulled out a padded blindfold made of glossy purple satin. A second small drawer stored crimson wax candles. A bigger drawer was next. "Oh. Lingerie." She pulled out a white lace corset, and white linen pantaloons with layers of ruffled cuffs. The next drawer yielded red leather button-up boots with high heels. "There are initials on the inside of the tongue," she said. "E.C."

"Evangelina Cuthbert."

"Could be."

The last two drawers yielded a strap-on harness with a lifelike big rubber cock, and a suede flogger with a woven leather handle. She held up the flogger, gave it a flick of her wrist. "Well, I say! This is-"

"-bloody fascinating." She laughed at my botched attempt at imitating her upper crust British accent.

"Tomorrow we'll take photos," she said. "Open the door."

No! Not yet. "We should..."

"What?"

I didn't know how to turn my roiling desire into words. "We should...yeah, take photos," I said lamely.

"Tomorrow. Now open the door."

"I will. But first..."

"Ray."

I didn't even know what I wanted, just that I badly wanted. Everything. I wanted to ravish her from crown to toes.

"Ray. Let me out."

I swallowed. "First take off your blouse and put on the corset." My voice sounded husky.

She shook her head. "No. Ray. I think...I think we'd better-"

"-Put on the corset, just for a little while. I need to see you in it. Then I'll let you out."

"No. We're going to stop this." She turned her head to look up at me and her face was flushed. "Now."

I opened the door and she scooted out and leapt up to put her face close to mine. "Don't pull that shit again." She turned her back on me and strode out of the room.

The next day, she came to work lugging a photographer's kit bag: tripod, lighting reflectors, backdrop screen, and digital camera. She was wearing a deep purple sleeveless blouse over the blue denim miniskirt and heels.

"We're going to photograph the... What should we call it? The cage?"

"The sex cage." I couldn't erase my vision of her bubble ass pressed against the bars.

"But first, I thought we should spend a couple hours finishing up the last volume of photos."

We got to it, making and labeling digital copies. I turned to the last page of the album. "There it is!" The sex cage. Outdoors in a flower garden, not hidden in a secret cellar. And it was a smiling Evangelina Cuthbert posing next to it in one photo, dressed in the white lace corset and pantaloons and leather boots. In the last photo of the collection, she was inside the cage. The corset squeezed her waist tight, accentuating the curves of her pale ass, which pressed the bars like an inverted valentine heart, the inner folds of her hairy pussy on display.

"Crotchless," my boss said. "The pantaloons had no crotch." I could hear sexual arousal in her voice. "That's the only way a woman could use the toilet when she was fully attired in a dress with a bodice and petticoat and chemise and corset and pantaloons. She didn't have to take off any layers, just sit on the toilet and go."

My heart was racing as I imagined Emma on all fours in the sex cage, wearing the white lace corset and the crotchless pantaloons. Whoa there, stallion! Levi's should make baggier jeans. "Let's go take the photos."

In the back room, we busied ourselves photographing the sex cage from various angles. We also took photos of the blindfold and candles, the lingerie and boots and flogger. When we were done, we just stood gazing at the cage, saying nothing.

"Ray. I... I want to get inside again. It's...I don't know. Maybe I'm trying to relate to these Victorian women we've spent the last three weeks with." She gave me a look. "But no funny stuff. Alright?"

I shrugged.

She knelt and then backed inside the cage.

"You want me to close the door, or not?"

"No funny stuff," she repeated.

I shut the door. My professor fit snugly inside.

Seeing her on all fours, penned behind bars to be used like a sex toy, got my heart thumping. I stepped to the rear of the cage. Today she wore white cotton panties. When I saw the damp spot at the center my cock gave a little lurch. She was ruttish. I could faintly smell it. I had to adjust my engorged cock. I tugged it out of my boxer briefs and let it stand tall past the elastic waistband. Better. But it ached like an animal to be set free.

The professor had gotten quiet and her breathing had changed.

I slowly walked around the cage, looking down at her. Lush red hair draped her upper back. The Lady Emmeline Hightower on all fours behind bars. "So what are you feeling?" I said. "Can you relate to Evangelina?"

"I...it's...to be in this...position. In this cage. It really is just... mesmerizing."

"Emma." I squatted so that our eyes could meet. I knew the direction I wanted to take things, but I had to be careful not to spook the skittish fawn in the cage. "Maybe today you really should put on her clothes. Get into role-playing. Then you'll know her."

She looked away, but not before I caught the flare-up of desire in her eyes. "In your dreams, mister."

Oh yes, she wanted to. But she embodied the Victorian age, personified its fear of sexuality, all the while secretly smoldering with lust. Fuck in the cellar. Suck on the sly. Cunt behind the curtains. Black-and-white photos of women humping bicycle seats. I'd had enough of repressing my feelings, of squashing my cock - I was ready to walk out of jail.

I returned to the rear of the cage and knelt behind her. "This is no dream, Emma." The white panties stretched over her round ass, wooly strands of dark red pubic hair peeking out of the leg openings. The mahogany bars indented her flesh. With my fingertip I lightly touched the small wet spot in the center of her panties.

"Don't," she said, but her voice shook with desire.

"Don't what?" I feather-stroked the cleft between her labia, gliding atop the cotton from the opening of her pussy to the clit, then retracing my route again and again. The spot grew larger, wetter.

ManoLenta
ManoLenta
141 Followers
12