Victoria's Secrets Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tommy couldn't help but notice that she stared at his cock as she handed him the towel. Taking the towel, he ran in it quickly through his hair and over his face. By the time he had it wrapped around his shoulders, Mrs. Madison was biting her bottom lip, the crimson contrasting with her pearly white teeth. The sight of her lusting for his cock, the way her breasts were heaving up and down in the tight red sundress, and memories of the previous day were having quite the effect on his cock.

Once his shaft was almost fully engorged, Mrs. Madison stepped forward, gently running a fingernail up the underside of his shaft. When she reached the head, her fingertip ran around the crown before she finally looked up at his face.

"Looks like you've got a bit of a situation here, sugar," she said in a hushed voice. "Want me to take care of it for you?"

"Oh, fuck, yes," Tommy sighed.

"Mmm... good answer," she said, sinking to her knees taking him into one hand as the other slipped between his legs to run lightly over his balls. "We'll make a naughty boy out of you yet!"

For a minute, Tommy simply stared at the gorgeous woman kneeling between his legs, working her soft hands over his sensitive, swollen member. He already ached for release, but knew it was still a ways off. Mrs. Madison grinned up at him, a mischievous look in her blue eyes.

Pulling the towel tightly around his shoulders, Tommy leaned his head back, water running down his neck, as he groaned. As he did, Mrs. Madison's hand left his balls, and her other hand tightened on the base of his shaft, just above the dark tangle of hair. Almost immediately something warm and wet engulfed the swollen head of his manhood.

Tommy released the towel in shock, a gasp escaping his lips as he looked down at the wanton display of worship at his feet. Looking up at him was Mrs. Madison, her dark rimmed eyes staring fiercely at him, her red lips wrapped tightly around his cock. He watched as she pushed her head forward, more of his shaft vanishing into her mouth. Her wet tongue eagerly playing across the bulbous head in her mouth.

Instinctively, Tommy's hands grabbed her head to steady himself, and he felt her moan of approval on his throbbing staff. She shouldn't be doing this, he thought. Hadn't he said he was saving himself? But it felt so good, he didn't want to stop. And her mouth hardly counted, right? He was still a virgin, technically. And if she wanted to do it, why should he make her stop?

As he was trying to rationalize away his concerns, he watched Mrs. Madison. The joy on her face as she serviced his member was all it took to brush away what little doubts remained. But they were soon replaced by disappointment when she pulled her mouth off of him with a pop.

"Tommy?" She asked, her hand sliding up and down his cock, lubricating her hand and his dick with saliva and precum. "Tommy, I need you to tell me something."

"Anything," he breathed, and it was true. He'd tell her anything she wanted to hear just to have her mouth back on his throbbing erection.

With Tommy watching, Mrs. Madison took her free hand, and slid it up her inner thigh. Her dress rose, displaying more of her tanned legs as she lifted herself up slightly, placing a tender kiss with her ruby lips on the tip of his dick. Her eyes fluttered and she moaned, her pink tongue running over her lips to taste the drip of precum collected by her kiss. The arm between her legs moved back and forth, and Tommy realized she must have sunk a finger or two inside herself.

Sinking back down slightly, Mrs. Madison's penetrating gaze returned to his face; her hand pumping up and down his slick shaft. "Tommy, do you think I'm a slut?" she finally asked.

His hands gripped her head more tightly at the word: 'slut'. He was surprised how much it turned him on, as much as he was ashamed to admit it. Her blonde hair covered his fingers as his fingers slipped through her platinum locks.

"N...no..." he managed, as her hand continued to stroke him. "Of course not, Mrs. Madison. I think you're wonderful."

"Look at me, Tommy. I'm forty-three years old, you're eighteen. I have my tits on display for you. I have two fingers fucking my wet cunt. The same wet cunt I shoved your cum into yesterday after I jerked you off all over me. And all I want to do right now is swallow your cum. That doesn't sound like a slut to you?"

Tommy frowned briefly in confusion, but then Mrs. Madison's long feminine tongue ran up the vein on the underside of his cock and his frown turned to wide-eyed pleasure. Did she want him to call her a slut? It certainly seemed like it. But wasn't that something girls hated to be called?

"If you're not sure sweetie, maybe I should just show you," she whispered to him before engulfing his dick in her wet mouth once more. This time she wasn't slow, her hand pumped up and down at the base of his shaft, while her mouth devoured him. Something in her mouth became tight around his hard head, and Mrs. Madison opened her mouth wide as she tried to take more of him inside. Her other arm moved at a frantic pace between her legs.

Suddenly, she jerked back, gasping for breath. Her mouth left behind a thick coating of saliva on his purple cockhead, which her hand promptly spread over the rest of his cock.

"Oh, fuck, Tommy. I need your cock. I need your cum. I want to feel it running down my slutty throat," and just as suddenly as she had pulled off, her mouth returned.

Tommy groaned as she locked her lips tightly around him, sucking hard as she slowly drew her mouth back. He felt his cock pulse, certain a small load of precum had been drawn out of him by her experienced mouth.

"MMMMmmm..." she moaned loudly, followed by a whisper, "Tastes so good."

Looking up, she fixed him with a carnal gaze, "You're close aren't you?"

"Yes," he growled.

"Good. Be a naughty boy for me and cum in my mouth. I'll show you what a good cumslut I can be when I," she paused and ran her tongue in a circle over his head, then gave his cock a kiss between each word, "Swallow. Every. Drop."

Taking him back into her mouth, she bobbed her head quickly up and down his shaft. Moving her hand from his cock to his ass, her nails bit into his flesh slightly as her lips brushed the dark brown hair surrounding his dick. Her other arm continued its movements as her moans grew louder and louder despite being muffled by his thick pole.

And then it all became too much to handle. Tommy gripped her hair uncontrollably, and his hips began to rock into her mouth as she continued to bob on his tool.

"Oh fuck. Mrs. Madison..." he groaned. Part of him was still conscious enough to remember what she wanted, "I'm cumming for you, you... you slut!"

"MMM-HMMM..." she moaned in approval as his load fired from his aching cock, flooding her mouth with his hot, sticky, cum.

It felt like he was cumming forever, one thick rope after another bursting from his tip. And true to her word, she took everything he could give her. When his orgasm finally subsided, Tommy's slutty neighbor licked up the remaining cum from his dick and stood up.

Looking at her face, he realized she hadn't actually gotten every drop. At some point a trickle of cum had escaped the right corner of her mouth. Bringing up her left hand, she ran her thumb over her two slick fingers, glistening in the bathroom light from her juices. Then, wiping the trail of cum up with her wet fingers, she took them both into her mouth, sucking off their combined fluids.

"Sorry," he said suddenly, causing Mrs. Madison to frown slightly in confusion. "About pulling your hair and pushing into your mouth, I didn't mean..."

"That's ok, sugar. Next time you'll know to pull my hair and fuck my mouth harder," she interrupted, giving him a wink.

Just then, the doorbell rang. Tommy's eyes went wide in terror.

"Don't worry," she told him before licking the remaining traces of semen from her lips. "I'll take care of it. You get dressed."

*****

A few minutes later he was dressed. His dirty work clothes made him uncomfortable, but he hardly noticed. He was still high from the powerful orgasm Mrs. Madison had just given him.

Holy shit, my first blowjob! And it had been fucking epic!

"...hear me?" his mother's voice broke in.

"Huh?"

"I swear, Thomas... I said, 'She seems very sweet.'"

"Oh, uh-huh, she's very nice."

"You know, it's a shame. She's lived next to us for years, all alone. We've never invited her over or anything. She must think we're horrible neighbors."

"I don't think so, mom," he replied, still only barely paying attention. But the next thing she said sent his heart racing.

"Even still, I think I'll invite her over for dinner sometime."