Victoria's Self Bondage Games Ch. 01

Story Info
Victoria starts playing her exhibition/self bondage games.
7.7k words
4.71
79.9k
139

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, I'm Victoria. I'm 21, a junior in college and I love self bondage in public stories, they get me so wet that I decided to start trying some of my own. I've got red hair and for the pervs out there (who I love) I have big boobs, and not saggy or fat ones either, I'm trim and athletic otherwise. Guys often kiddingly ask me how I don't topple over, having so much on top. I'm never offended, I love guys to ogle me, in fact, I dress to make that happen as often as possible.

I'm also quite promiscuous, I rarely go on a first date without giving the guy head at least unless they are just total losers or jerks, which thankfully doesn't happen all that often. I was also quite oral in high school and I probably have a bad reputation around my friends and acquaintances from that area. Funny how one can have a "bad" reputation for something, yet still get flooded with "offers" from those who probably are badmouthing me behind my back. Oh well, to each their own, I love sucking cocks and I can deal with it.

Back to the self bondage. I found many stories on sites about it and it always made me horny. I loved the daring, naughty aspects of it, and the inherent risk of doing it in public. In honesty, I also have to admit the stories where they get "caught" are the most exciting ones of all. The thought of being bound and helpless and completely at the mercy of someone who lucks into finding you like that...wow, that makes me wet just writing it.

I have a "boyfriend" now, though he insists on trying to keep it more like fuck buddies which is ok with me. I've sucked and fucked a number of guys since we were "together" because of his adamant refusal to commit to calling us a "couple." He isn't the jealous type, though, he just wants his "space," for now, he's also fucked some lucky coeds during our time together. He has such a nice cock and tongue and really knows how to use them!

I've already played some games with exhibition. One of our friends has a hot tub and there hasn't been an occasion where I haven't gone in topless (at least not for long). Most of his friends have seen, and drooled over, my tits. A few of them have tried feeling me up. I often allow it, up to a point, before stopping them for Jack, my boyfriend's sake. I've also been topless on beaches not designed to be so, only when children aren't present, of course. I'm also usually the first, if not the only, woman at parties with her top off. I guess I'm saying tons of guys (and women) have seen my tits and I love the exhibitionist nature I have and often want to do more, much more. That's what led me to try to make these types of things happen.

The delicate balance is this, how to get seen, in the right way, the right circumstances, especially if bound without serious repercussions. Obviously I don't want to be arrested (although I fantasize about being caught by cops sometimes, and having to "talk" my way out of it). Naturally, I also don't want to be hurt, or killed, the world being the way it is. I generally don't mind some of the risks, most people are not evil, by nature. I just want to avoid the ones that are while giving the other ones a good show or...more.

The first thing I tried was the cliched pizza thing. What better way to pretty much guarantee a male's attention? I've yet to have a female pizza delivery person and we've ordered tons of pizza here in college. I've done lots of teasing of the delivery men (boys?) including with Jack's consent. I've often worn overtly sexy things when I opened the door, like, just a bra and panties, or in a nightgown, which showed tons of cleavage. Jack loved making me always answer the door, he is encouraging of my exhibitionistic behavior. That gave me my encouragement to try some of my own adventures.

First, I knew it had to go beyond fully clothed. They had to be able to see me, in various states of undress. I live in a ground floor apartment. My first idea was simple. I have a big sliding glass door which the delivery people always come to, since it's closest to the glass doors. Otherwise both the delivery person and I would have to walk all the way around to the front to get the pizza. I always inform them where to deliver.

So on this first attempt I called for the pizza and I had on just my tight panty "boyshorts," which ride up my ass nicely and show plenty of cheek. I was topless but I had a shirt to throw on quickly. I saw his car pull up. I stood in front of the window, standing sideways like I didn't notice him, like I was staring at the TV. From his parking space it's like the living room is a big fish bowl, you can see the entire living room. I always have to keep the blinds closed if I want privacy. I could tell he was taking his time, looking. I did some bending over like I was picking up things and I moved around a bit before I just turned and looked straight at him. He was still in the car, eyes wide. I gasped and covered myself up in feigned embarrassment.

A minute later he knocked on the door. I was blushing, for real, because of what I did for him. I acted like I was so embarrassed. He just laughed and said, "no problem." When he left I masturbated to the thought of that look in his eyes, seeing my big tits bare for him. That was fun, but it was just a beginning, I was just dipping my toe in the waters.

The next time I called a different place because I didn't want the guys to "know" I was doing it on purpose. This time when the guy pulled into the "viewing spot" I was completely naked and I made sure I walked slowly across the room as if I didn't know he was there. This time I had to act like I didn't have any idea he'd seen my naked body. He had a goofy grin and his face was completely red as I stood in front of him with a robe I had placed by the door. Naturally, I let it fall open enough for him to see quite a bit of the tits he'd just seen for a moment. I loved the tease but it still was lacking in the kind of risk and excitement I was seeking. But, I was finding my way, slowly.

The next one happened almost completely by accident. My friend had ordered something online and wanted to use my address because it was a surprise to her boyfriend. I'd completely forgotten about it. I was sitting in my living room in just my short shorts which ride completely up my ass, as they are designed to do. I had a date with Jack later. I was topless just thumbing through a magazine when I saw the UPS truck. I remembered immediately what it was for and I cursed myself for missing this opportunity. I decided to wing it. The curtains were mostly closed, which I regretted. I would have to do it more one on one this time. I started to run to the bedroom for a shirt but I thought better of it. He knocked, I took a deep breath and opened the door in just my tight shorts. I covered my tits with my arms, which still allowed a lot to be see, I said they were big!

I saw his eyes light up. "Sorry," I apologized. "I wasn't expecting anyone, obviously."

"Um, that's ok, happens all the time," he stammered, his eyes fixated on my chest.

"Really?" I asked in seriousness. "You see women show up at the door like this all the time?"

He avoided my gaze shyly but answered, "well, not ALL the time. It has happened, mostly to some of our other carriers."

I let him in the door, still not sure what I was going to do. He asked me to sign for the package. This meant I had to lift one of my arms to take the pen. After an awkward moment where he realized the same thing I excused myself and walked away from him, slowly, to get a cover. This allowed him an extensive look at my backside in my shorts, swaying what my Jack calls my, "perfect ass."

I debated in the bedroom about what to wear back in. He'd seen me in my barely there shorts and quite a bit of covered tit. I realized that it'd be a step back from what I've done if that was it. I pulled on a crop top which is sizes too small, which allows for a lot of underboob because my tits push the shirt out so much. His eyes were still excited when I reappeared. You can pretty much see the outline of my pussy lips and he was enjoying the view even as I signed for my friend's package. He was ogling my tits when I handed him back his pen. I had an idea.

"So, most of the time women have answered the door like this it happened to someone else, not you?"

He shifted nervously. "Actually, it's never happened to me. My friends at the office say it happens to them all the time."

"What happens?" I asked.

He was really getting fidgety now. "Well, mostly they say women show up topless or dressed...uh, kind of like you are."

"Well you realize we are at home, by ourselves, and that most of the time the deliveries are complete surprises to us, right? Like this, I forgot my friend had ordered something, I had no idea you were coming."

"I know," he said apologetically, "I wasn't saying you...uh, were like most of those women...the guys say that a lot of those women were doing it on purpose..." he stammered.

"Well, I didn't," I said, mostly honestly, at least not this time.

"I know, I'm sorry..." he said anxiously, obviously looking for an escape.

"Listen," I said reassuringly. "I'm not a prude, I don't care that you got to see some things. I hope it made your day," I grinned.

"Oh, it did," he said, again nervously.

"You've been good about this," I said, plan now in hand. "I don't think it's fair that it's only happened to your coworkers," I said as I slowly peeled the top off allowing my breasts to spill out magnificently.

"Oh my god," he gasped.

"I hate teases," I said honestly. "I hate that those women purposely teased you guys and probably didn't show you everything they had."

His eyes were bugging out of his head and boring a hole in my exposed tits. Inspired, I slid my panties down and they fell to my ankles.

"There," I said. "Go back and tell your friends about THIS," I said, spinning around slowly and allowing him the full view.

"Goddamn, you're sexy," he groaned. He started to reach out to my tits and I stepped back, surprised by his boldness. His arm shot back in horror, as if he'd offended me. I was surprised, yes, but not horrified. I instantly justified it in my head. Here I was, teasing him, like the bitches I just complained about, and then rejected his hand. That wouldn't do.

I reached back for his hand, "JUST touching, ok?"

"Ok!" He said excitedly. He pawed my tits unartfully, I doubt he'd seen many up close and personal, and probably, almost certainly not 21 year old tits, not for a long while. I finally had to TELL him to squeeze my nipples, as it always excites me to no end. He got bolder and his other hand went down my stomach until he slid past my bald pussy to my lips. I only allowed a couple seconds for his fingers to slid up my slit before I stopped him.

"Whoa," I teased, "that's enough, I just didn't want to tease you like those other women and not let you at least get something out of it."

He seemed quite giddy about what he got, he bounded out of there like he'd found gold. My masturbation session was heavy after that one. I'd found my calling. Now, I just had to figure out how to make it happen in more exciting circumstances, including self bondage, though at first thinking of myself bound and at the UPS guy's mercy didn't hit the spot, the more I thought about it the more I realized the embarrassment of it and how powerful that could be. It really wasn't about the guy, or type of guy. No, it was the fact that I'd be helpless in front of them, unlike this guy, who was at my total mercy the whole time. I controlled it, not him. In the self bondage situation, that wouldn't be the case, If I was caught, that is. I realized most of my fantasies about it included me getting caught. I knew it would eventually happen but for the time being I was learning what I could do and how.

The friend I confided in who knows all about my past and my proclivities wondered why I didn't do more, both with the pizza guys and with the delivery driver. "Why didn't you suck his cock?" asked Jessica when I told her about one of the pizza guys. "You love doing it, you suck nearly complete strangers on first dates, what's the difference?"

I admitted that I didn't know, though she was repulsed at the story of the UPS guy when I told him how old and nerdy he was. "Now THAT one I understand," she laughed.

I answered thoughtfully, "but you know what? Isn't that part of it?" I wondered aloud. "Should it matter what he looks like, if he's part of the game? I wonder if I should've," I mused.

"Eww," said Jessica in disgust. "That's just gross," she laughed, but smiling. "I know you, though. You're right, you are looking for another level than I am. Yes, I think that would really suit your desire for the next step. I gotta admit, I wouldn't do ANY of this, but I dig hearing about it from you. In fact...maybe I should just order something online and have it delivered to your house," she giggled.

"You wouldn't!" I said in mock protest,

"Like you'd complain. Keep that in mind, maybe the thought that I just MIGHT, might get your mind working."

I had to admit it did. Every time I saw a brown truck pass by I wondered if it was meant for me, I tingled each time it happened. However, I was now in the planning stage for something new. I wanted to involve the bondage. I was hoping to eventually get it into public, but I wanted to start small, to see what I was capable of.

I had an idea, kind of a starter bondage thought. I put on my boyshorts again, Jack loves them, so why not the next guy? I put on my tight, white shorts and had a flowery buttoned top which I often wear out, to tease. I can unbutton as my buttons as I need to, depending on the view I want to give someone. I had my apartment key in my hand. I opened my sliding glass door and I hid the key under a flowerpot right next to the door. It is my back door. I took a knife out of the drawer and I propped my front door open. I walked down my hall to the laundry room, my apartment was closest to it. There were only four apartments in my building. One of them was still vacant, one was a single older guy who worked midnights, for all I knew. The other one was a lonely old lady who had several cats who barely left the apartment. I knew the laundry room would most likely be "safe" for this idea.

I took off my shorts and my top. I placed the knife under my shorts and top, which I then hid on a shelf behind the laundry supplies. I was now topless and just wearing the sexy panties. I rushed back to my place, I called for the pizza, they usually deliver in 30 minutes or so. I quickly zip tied my ankles together. I stood, though a bit unsteadily. I originally was going to zip tie my wrists in front of me, then get on the floor and maneuver them behind my back but I had a better idea. I didn't want to be able to reverse the process and get out easily that way so I limited myself. I put a small chain around my waist, it was for my bicycle. I locked it. Then, with some effort, I managed to get the zips around my wrists behind me and around the chain in a way where I could no longer just sit and pull my arms over my legs and get my wrists in front of me. They were bound behind me for the entire ordeal. I cinched them up tight, and I mean TIGHT. It had taken me longer than expected, now I probably only had 20 minutes or so.

I waddled out the door and gave a reluctant sigh when the door locked behind me. I had no way in now, unless I retrieved the key from the back. Obviously now, I was topless and bound, I couldn't just walk out there and get it. First, I'd have to walk (waddle) all the way out the front of the building, which has a common area with three other buildings. And, there was still daylight, and it was a highly busy street. I had only one "out." I shuffled quickly to the laundry room, my titties no doubt bouncing and jiggling as I labored down the hall. I smiled at the thought that I'd wished I'd had Jessica here to film the whole thing, "hmm, maybe next time," I grinned.

I made it to the laundry room. I shut the door behind me. There was no lock, people could still get in, I closed it more for anyone who happened to walk down the hall and past the laundry. The laundry had a small window facing the same way my sliding glass door faces, meaning, I would be able to see when the pizza arrives.

My plan was this. I'd have to get myself out of the zip ties, get my shorts and top and get back to the apartment before the guy arrives. For safety, the knife I'd hidden would be able to cut the ties off, but, I had stiff penalties for having to use the knife, as you'll see.

I'd used the thick, industrial sized zips. Jack and I had played with smalled, thinner ones before in roleplay sex but both he and I could easily get out of those, if we'd wanted. I wanted it to be harder. I'd never actually tried to get out of these. I wanted it that way. I tried wriggling my wrists togther but they were too tight, WAY too tight. My wrists were probably turning red. Then I tried rubbing them against the concrete wall, my back up against the wall. I had no idea if that was helping. I realized I had no idea how to get out of them, even though I'm limber and kind of athletically strong. It would've been quite a sight to see my tits jiggling, my brow sweating as I struggled and swore at myself to get free. Time was running out. I certainly thought about quitting and taking the easy way out, the knife was on the shelf, just taunting me.

I spied something which might help. I saw an old lawn mower blade in the corner with some other equipment, the room is also used for some storage. I nudged the blade onto the floor and tipped it up with the sharp edge pointing up, all with my bare toes. I wedged it between two heavy objects. Then, I laid on my back on the cold concrete floor and sawed my ankles free. Again, I imagined onlookers watching this big tittied, crazy, sexy woman doing this to herself, which of course turned me on. I was totally pleased with myself, I was halfway home!

I then sat on the floor and started sawing my wrists free in the same fashion when it happened. I heard the squealing of brakes and the sound of loud rock music playing. I must've turned white. I quickly got up, looked out the window. Yes, it was the pizza guy, same guy as the first time, who'd seen me through the window. I was frantic. Should I continue sawing my wrist ties? Am I even close to being free? I had no idea. But, one of the "rules" I had was I could not let him leave without dropping off the pizza, as if I wasn't home.

He was coming up the walk, eyeing the sliding glass doors, no doubt, hoping for a repeat performance. He had no idea how much luckier he'd get this time. It was over, I'd failed. I reached the knife on the shelf, I cut the ties. Quickly, I put on my top. I only buttoned the bottom two buttons. I put on my shorts. I had to walk out the front of my building, past a number of neighbors who were sitting out on their front porches, smoking and talking. I had allowed for this. I pulled the top tight before I walked past them. I just nodded and smiled and kept my head down until I was around the building. No doubt some of them liked the show, as well, like I said, the shorts were very short. When I got around back I made myself loosen the top again. It was one of the penalties. I made sure that most, if not all of my tits were viewable, at least from the side. Then, I sighed as I paid the next penalty, I took off the shorts, again leaving me in just those sexy panties. I had to leave the shorts in a bush at the back of my apartment.

I approached him, my tits swaying freely under the loose material. My pussy was starting to get achingly wet from all this, I hoped I hadn't soaked my panties to the point he'd notice, not that I could do anything about it per my rules. He was knocking on the window. Peering in, no doubt hoping to catch me undressed. I startled him when I said hello from behind him.