Victoria's Self Bondage Games Ch. 03

Story Info
Victoria's games move outdoors.
8.1k words
4.72
31.6k
50

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

{Victoria's Self Bondage Games- part 3, this is not a stand alone story, you'll need to read parts one and two to make any sense of this, there's very little rehashing}

***

I was at the point of frantic frustration by now. I'd done so much cock sucking and exhibiting lately but I'd yet to get off myself. Jessica and I agreed for me to slow down on the masturbation so I'd be edgy and "ripe" for any filming we'd do. By slowing down, Jessica meant stopping! That re-creation we'd done where I ended up sucking off her boyfriend, the "actor" playing the part of the pizza guy only enflamed me more. Jess knew it. She came over a couple days later. I'd fought masturbating ever since the episode with Steve. I kept touching myself down there, but making myself stop before I could really get going, It almost felt like I was edging myself. My hand was partially in my underwear when she arrived.

She looked at me with a disgusted look on her face. "You haven't been touching yourself there, have you?" She asked sternly.

I reassured her I hadn't, that I just couldn't help occasionally "graze" myself down there but I admitted it only added fuel to the already raging fire.

"Well good, it's time for our next thing," she grinned. I actually loved how she took over and took care of things. She'd already had me do so much. It was way more than I'd have made myself do, in quantity, for sure. I was still searching for the perfect measure of quality too.

"Oh god, Jess, what is it? Is it something today?" I asked excitedly.

"Looks like someone is an eager slut," she laughed.

"Stop, you already knew I was a slut a long time ago, and certainly lately, you know how eager I am."

"Sadly, no. It's not until Saturday." She saw the disappointment in my eyes. "We can always do episodes of delivery dare, you know, as many as we can fit in," she reminded me.

"I know, I'm sorry. Ok, what's saturday?" It was wednesday now.

"Remember? Denice's party?"

"Oh yeah." Denice was one of the friends we used to hang out a lot with. She was much closer to Jess. She was having a bridal shower/picnic at the local wooded county park. "Are you going?" I asked. We hadn't hung out in a long while, however, and since it was kind of a bridal shower thing I wasn't sure we were even invited.

"We are BOTH going, I got you invited," she grinned.

Then it dawned on me. "Oh god, you have something planned for THAT?" I said as my heart began to pound at the possibilities.

"I do, lucky for you, and for our web viewers lucky enough to buy the video," she grinned. "Though, I'm not sure how that part will happen. You know your spiritual triangle thing?"

"NAUGHTY TRIAD," I said, mocking frustration.

"Right, that. Well, you know how you and I have thought long and hard about how to move your self bondage adventures outdoors?"

"God yes. Those stories on sex sites are so fucking hot. I remember one story where a woman parked her car a mile from her house, stripped naked, cuffed her hands behind her. Then she locked her keys and clothes in her car. She had to get her way home, performing tasks along the way. There was a time limit, too, and the penalties she gave herself if she failed, well, whewwww, they get me so wet thinking about it."

"I know. I remember you telling me that one. Ok, this isn't that," she laughed. I pouted. "But," she grinned, this might be close..."

"Well, what is it?" I nearly screamed in anticipation.

She just laughed. "Not telling, at least not tonight, I want you to think about it, wonder about it. It'll help keep that edge."

"My god, Jess, if I was any edgier I'd have to hump the coffee table," I whined.

"Good, keep that feeling. You're going to need it."

So, nothing tonight?" I asked, disappointed. She shook her head and hugged me goodbye.

"No, sorry, Steve and I have date night."

"Are you going to, um, suck him off later?" I teased, reminding her of when I did it for him.

"Fuck no, I ain't putting that thing in my mouth now, after you got to it. Nope nope, he's not getting that for awhile now," she grinned. "It's HIS punishment for enjoying it so much."

"So he enjoyed it?" I said, flattered.

"Are you kidding, I finally had to tell him to stop fucking talking about it."

"Oh, I'm sorry," I said.

She laughed, "Don't be, it's all good. By the way, that self bondage re-creation you did with him is flying off the shelves, as they say. Who knows, you may be able to quit the whole "College" thing with this. If you are so horny at home, maybe I should work on setting you up a camera with a remote, in case I can't be here. Like I've said, the more videos we post, the more money we get."

I thought about setting up another delivery dare on my own but I couldn't make myself do it, it was like I needed her straightforward forcefulness now. Plus I didn't really know what our new protocol was on me having sex with someone on my own. I laughed at that thought, that I wasn't even sure what I was "allowed" to do. I looked at the coffee table, "I really COULD hump that thing to death," I sighed. Instead I watched Golden Girls and went to bed.

It was weird, not masturbating, I couldn't remember the last time I didn't do it almost daily. I swear a breath of wind made me horny. I saw sexual innuendo in anything someone said. I couldn't stop wondering what Jess had planned, or if it would work out as she obviously thought it might. It involved Denice's party, that's all I knew. I had many fearful thoughts that some of our circle of friends might be in on it, even if they might not know it, currently. Saturday couldn't come quick enough.

Jess called finally. I hadn't seen nor talked to her since Wednesday. She told me to wear my sexy orange sundress, sandals, "and that's it!" She picked me up. She whistled when she saw me. The dress is short, over the knee several inches. It's tight enough on top to make my boobs push up invitingly, which, at their size, is hardly necessary. She hooked her finger on the dress in the cleavage and pulled the dress out. She was checking for a bra. She just grinned when she saw there wasn't one. She started to reach under my dress but I pulled it down playfully and held it down, "nope, no panties either!"

She just smiled. "I'll trust you, this time. But any time I want to check, I'll check, ok?"

"Ok," I peeped bashfully at the sterness of it. Without her asking I raised my dress up, revealing my bare pussy to her. I didn't lower it until she instructed me to do so. She seemed pleased by that. She was preying on my submissive nature, I just never knew she could be so dominant.

We arrived at the park. The group had rented out the whole picnic area. We met everyone, chatted, relived old times. Jessica even encouraged me to drink a couple wines, no doubt to loosen me up for whatever it was she had planned. I was getting plenty of attention from the males. They were getting to see a lot of boobage and quite a bit of leg. Some of the women didn't seem so happy, however. I was like chum in the water to sharks, the men were circling me constantly. I just saw Jess smile. She motioned me over.

She said loudly, "It's ok, just go back and get them!" It was loud enough for many around to hear.

I just looked at her questioningly. "Just go along," she whispered. "I'll give you my key, it's not a problem, just hurry back!" She handed me her car key and walked me towards the parking lot.

fter we got out of earshot she said softly. "Are you horny?"

"Painfully so.

"It's time. You know the paths here, we walk them all the time." I nodded. "You know how they have quarter mile markers? Well at the first one there's a rock, under it is a note, with your instructions. Don't worry, I bought you some time. I'm telling them we forgot the bridal gifts."

"But I DID forget," I said, realizing I had for the first time. I hadn't even considered getting one, no doubt because my mind had been elsewhere.

"Again, that's why I'm glad you have other skills that are useful to us, I took care of it. The presents are in the backseat of the car, hopefully, for your sake, if you make it back unscathed you can bring them back with you," she grinned evilly.

She shushed me when I started to ask questions. She took out a marker, "don't worry it's not permanent ink," she grinned. She pulled my dress down in the back, all the way to my waist, it freed my tits. She wrote something on the small of my back. She stepped back to admire her handiwork. "You know what? I had no idea how deliously obscene that looks with your tits out like that. I like it, leave it like that. Now go," she urged, "there's a certain time frame, but it isn't endless, GO!"

I shrugged and started walking down the path. "You look absolutely stunning, dear," she called from behind. I could only wonder what she wrote. It didn't matter, the game was on. I was about to walk down the path, my dress bunched at the waist, tits out on full display.

"Um, thanks?" I said, flustered. It only took a couple minutes to reach the first marker, the picnic area was already partway along that path. Sure enough there was a flat rock, under it a note. I read it. It was titled, "Tori's outdoor self bondage game."

"Hi hon. You are at the first marker. Congrats. Now take off the dress and put in in the bag I hid near the marker."

I looked around and found the bag. Reluctantly I removed the dress. I had on only sandals now. I looked around, scanning the path in both directions. For now it was empty. The path was part of a public county park, however. It was open to walkers and bike riders. It was a nice enough day, there'd be people on it for sure. I wondered if she'd lost her mind, then I realized it was me who must've. She was safely back with the group, fully clothed. I was the one naked. I continued reading.

"Hide the bag back where you found it, it'd be a shame to lose such a pretty dress, plus, you'll probably want something to wear in front of the group later." (I could guess she was smiling the whole time she wrote this). "Now, walk to the next marker for the next note."

I started walking, briskly. I tried running, but with sandals and without a very supportive running bra, my tits bounce so violently they hit my chin sometimes. I opted for the fastest walk I could manage. Luckily, the path areas are wooded. I spied something coming around the corner. I quickly ducked into the brush. My tits got snagged by a branch, right on the nipple, I almost yelped. Luckily I didn't. It was an older man walking his dog. His dog tried to get to me but fortunately the guy just pulled on the leash disgustedly, thinking he was trying to smell another spot of pee. I sighed. When he was out of sight I walked straight to the next marker. Another rock, another note.

"Good, you made it! Anyone see you? Probably not or otherwise you'd be getting patted down by a cop or you'd be on your knees negotiating with someone by now. {Those images had me wet, instantly}. "Ok, here's the fun part. Remember your tricycle thing? (I could almost hear her laughing), TRIAD, yes, I got it. Ok, you're naked, thats the exhibition. Now comes the bondage. Look for the bag again (I found it, it had the cuffs in it). "You know what to do," she wrote. "There's a key along the route, you'll just have to find it. Keep walking, or running, down the path."

I did, I fastened them behind me before wondering if she'd intended them to be in front of me. I remembered a conversation I'd had with her though, where I told her I didn't even understand binding someone's hands in front of them, you can pretty much still do anything you want. I'd insisted the "true" way to do it was hands behind, always. I was sure she'd remembered that. I started back down the path. This time I had to jump several times into the bushes and into the trees. One was a jogger, a young guy with his shirt off. Sweat glistening on his chest. I sighed as I watched him go past. I imagined that chest sweating over me, as he ground himself into my wetness. The next time it was a bicyclist, I barely made it out of sight. He rode by. It was a middle aged guy wearing spandex. Why old guys riding 15 miles an hour on a dirt path think they need spandex, I'll never know. Still, I caught myself eyeing his muscular butt as he rode by. I could only sigh. I wondered the whole time what I could possibly say to someone if they caught me naked and bound like that.

I reached the next marker. I looked around frantically, there was no rock, no note. I didn't know what to do. If I missed a clue I might be fucked, maybe literally, I had no idea. Plus, the path split ahead, there was a longer loop and a shorter loop. I reached the fork. I had to choose. I chose the shorter one. I know she'd have loved the longer one, for more torture, but the longer one was almost two miles itself all the way around, back to the picnic area. It'd take way more an hour, walking at a brisk pace just to make it all the way around the long one. I figured she had to have built in time for some "ideas." I was right, when I reached the next marker, there was another note. I kicked the rock off of it with my foot. I took my foot out of my sandals. With my toes I opened the note, with a bit of difficulty.

"Good for you!" She wrote. "You picked the right path. I'm betting you locked your hands behind you, silly girl, am I right?" (she was right). "It's going to make reading the notes more difficult, but I know you are into difficult, right dear? Still haven't been seen? Excellent, I guess, even though I know how much you like being seen. Still a bit shy about it all still? Surprising, thinking how much you've shown lately, and to so many."

I blushed, even out here, away from everyone. The note continued, "now the real fun begins, now that you are well away from us and the group." (I shuddered at the ominous tone). "The next marker is near the group of hummingbird nests, remember?" "Your next clue is on one of the posts."

I hurried in that direction. I wished I'd worn tennis shoes, I'd be covering this distance faster, but I'm sure she knew that already. She had been the one to suggest sandals, I knew now that it was purposeful. There was good news and bad news. This group of hummingbird nests were off the path. That was the good news. The bad news was, they were out in the open. They were in a little clearing. There'd be no hiding there. I slid off the path at the proper spot, walked down the smaller path, worn from past traffic. I inched toward the opening in the woods. I looked in the clearing. There was no one, thankfully.

There were six bird houses, all on long metal poles, the nests were high up in the air, probably to avoid ground predators. I didn't know which one to search. I searched one, there was nothing, no rock, no note. I moved on to the next one, again, nothing. Third, again, nothing. Now it was going to be a risk. The other three were across the field a ways. The problem was, it would bring me a long way from the path, across an open clearing, to get back onto it. You can't go through it the other way, there's only a little bit of woods, then swamp area. There was only one way back. Obviously that's why she chose one of these. I checked the fourth, nothing. Finally, on the fifth one there was a note folded up and taped to the pole. There was short chain looped around the bottom of the pole. At its end there was padlock, currently unlocked. I had to scrape the note off with my fingers, without being able to see what I was doing. I cursed my lust for loving my hands bound behind me. I unfolded it with my fingers before I dropped it on the ground and spread it out with my foot. The key (cuffs?) fell on ground. I dropped to my knees to read the note.

"My, you are good at this. Perhaps I am making these things too easy, you suppose?" (I supposed not!). "You can get absolutely ANYTHING online nowadays," she wrote. "The lock on the end of the chain is a padlock, it is called a, "multi function electronic timer lock." I didn't know things like this existed before checking into it. It could be the solution to a lot of your fantasy problems in the future, dear. "

"But for now, I want you to use the cuff key, unlock your cuffs, throw the key out of reach, but so you can find it. See how the padlock has a timer, it's set on ten minutes. Push start, then, cuff your wrists in front of you, take the padlock and lock it to the cuffs between your wrists. Don't worry! They'll be behind you again at some point, if everything works out."

Was she kidding? Cuff myself to the chain, out in the freaking open? (She wasn't kidding).

The note ended with, "do it now." (I did). "Now you have ten minutes of wonderful torture. The lock will open after ten minutes, take it with you, we'll no doubt get much use of that in your fantasy games. By the way, I sent out four guys, two in each direction. You had a fifteen minute head start. I hope you didn't get delayed too long! Tee hee. The deal is this, they know you are out there, somewhere. I told them you'd be "vulnerable," they knew what that meant. You know all of them, some to varying degrees, but I'm guessing they've all seen your tits at some point at parties and such, you DO love to out those babies. If you happen to make it out of this one, head down the shortcut, you know the one, you'll end up at the exercise station with the pull up bar." I knew the one.

The ten minutes went so slowly, I cringed each time I thought I heard a twig snap or a sharp crackle. I was on my knees, the chain was too short to stand. My ass was up, my tits were dangling. The whole time my mind was spinning, who was out there? What did they know? What if...they found me?

The lock suddenly snapped open. I marvelled at that, apparently, they make them for such a purpose, for handcuffs, cock cages and such. We pervs can be quite creative when we need to be. I grabbed the lock, found the handcuff key and did what I figured I was supposed to, I cuffed my hands behind me again, clutching the padlock. I rushed to the little known path. Jess and I had found it when we got tired and wanted to shorten our walk. It cut through the woods and back to a point on the shorter path, closer to the picnic area. It would still be a fifteen minute brisk walk, without interruption, to get back to that area from where the shortcut took you. I headed down that tight, often overgrown path. I was getting scratched by some of the smaller branches. Still, I knew it beat the alternative, being on the main path with four guys searching for me.

I reached the main path again. I rushed to the marker. Again, I had to finagle the note off, it wasn't easy peeling the tape when I couldn't see! When I got it I read the note. "Wow, made it this far? I'm sure the boys will be disappointed, however, you are hardly home free. Go to the pull up bar, uncuff your hands again, yes, I know you put them behind you again, girl, you are incorrigible." (I smiled). "Then repeat what you did before, there's chain hanging from the bar, set the lock to 5 minutes this time, then lock your wrists to the chain with the padlock."

She was diabolical. The pull up bars were off the path, you had to step through a little opening with it's own path to get to them. Along the whole path system there are stations with different exercise things, pull up bars, like this one, sit up stations, things like that. I wasn't going to be directly on the main path, but if a person were to want to exercise here he'd see a naked, red haired chick, dangling from the pull up bar. It was true, I was basically dangling. I'm fairly short, the bar is high. I often have to get my best jump to reach it when I'm out exercising. This time, the chain gave me a few inches, but I was still on my tippy toes when I locked myself to it like that.

I was just a naked, hanging, helpless slut. I praised the heavens when the lock opened and I slumped down. My arms had been getting tingles from the lack of blood flow. There was no further instruction. I figured the only way was back, anyway. There was just one marker left before the group area. I hustled along the path. I was surprised again, but it was one lonely jogger, this time a woman. I hid, but as I did I wonder what someone like that would do if she'd run by five minutes earlier and spotted me hanging from the bar? I didn't have time to wonder. I rushed back down the path. This time the marker had another rock, I kicked it off the note.