Victor's Slut

Story Info
King Victor uses his new slut.
1.7k words
3.64
32.7k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Madame des Putains, or as she was known in the United Kingdoms, Lady Roxanne, stood in front of the King, Victor. He was a tall man with dark hair and green eyes whose defying feature was a long battle scar down the left side of his face that marked the border with one of his eyes, his large muscular frame being attractive to any woman but he had decided to share his bed with the Madame des Putains.

She was an attractive woman, long blonde hair which she was able to move into any shape and a well-shaped figure that would turn any man on but the choice was still unusual. As the Lady Roxanne had become known throughout Western Europa as the Slut of Francia, it was a well-known fact in the courts that she had gotten her titles through sexual acts but was also famed for being as tight as a drum, a feat many thought impossible. Yet, she was still considered a whore. So an unlikely choice for consort for the King.

However Victor was intrigued by her manner and her figure. He admired her curves and the way she always seemed to want to please him, despite her reputation she was still young, nineteen, in fact. Now he wanted to experience the slut for himself. So that is why she now stood before him in his personal chambers.

"Turn around." He ordered, and she did so, her loose blonde hair swaying in the breeze that she had created. Victor moved behind her and slowly unbuttoned her dress, the silk slid to the floor, revealing her figure to be wrapped in a tight corset. He smiled as he noticed the tight curves of her arse. Then he pulled the strings that held the corset in place and allowed the garment to fall away. He was now faced with her bare back and bottom, his hands caressed them both before one had snaked its way down her leg and moved to her knee. Then it crept up until he reached her sex, it was clean shaven, which was unsurprising, also unsurprising was the wetness that leaked from it, that oozed from it.

He pushed his fingers inside of her, two at first, and was astonished at how tight she really was. Her sex clung to him like a velvet glove and even the smallest movement elicited a moan or a gasp from the woman. Victor grinned, smug with his victory and began to pump his fingers into her, he even brave da third which only just managed to fit inside her. Then she let out a howl as he found the one spot which it seemed no man before Victor had found and her sex tightened around Victor's three fingers as the Lady Roxanne climaxed on them, her juices spurting all over them and dribbled down to the varnished floor. Her legs almost gave way but Victor provided support and threw her onto the bed.

It was the first time that he had seen her fully naked and even though the fingering had given him an erection the sight of such beauty seemed to make it larger. He quickly shed his shirt and trousers and then stood before her, King Victor, completely naked. While Roxanne herself felt a smug grin dance across her face as she knew that the experience would make her the King's Consort, she may possibly still be considered a prostitute in private but in public her reputation would be impossible to tarnish. The sight of the King's erection also gave her hope, she would estimate that he was one of the biggest that she had ever had, roughly nine or ten inches, a tremendous size.

Even King Victor was impressed, he began to pump it in front of the Frankish Slut, over her flowing hair that cascaded behind her, her beautiful face of azure eyes and dimples, the close-to-flawless white skin that clung to her body like leather, the simplicity of her breasts which curved into egg-like shapes that appeared to be perfectly sized for his hands, he dusky pink nipples that formed the very summits of those breasts, the well-toned flat stomach that had a light dip of a navel, her long, luscious legs that parted lightly, inviting him and lastly her quivering sex, still wet and sensitive from his last usage of Roxanne's body.

"My King," Roxanne suggested sensually, "may I have the pleasure of tasting you?"

"You may, my Frankish Slut." Victor replied, smug with the intentions of his new mistress.

She crawled off his bed and knelt so that her eyes were level with the royal erection. Slowly her red rose petal lips covered the head of it and slid down it, taking inch by inch until it was completely covered. Her hands snaked hum his legs and began to play with his balls as she moved back to the head and then bobbed back to his crotch. Unhappy with the speed Victor moved his hands to bunch her hair until it became painful and began to thrust, brutally, into her mouth. Roxanne had to drop her own hands to the floor to support herself as his erection crashed into her mouth before leaving it, almost breaking her nose with the force of the action. Then he stopped, her face pressed firmly against his body as streams of hot fluid sprung from the end of his erection and entering her mouth, Roxanne had no choice but to swallow every drop.

Victor then dropped her to the floor and she hauled herself onto the bed and placed herself in a suggestive position. The King grinned as he began pumping himself to regain the hardness that he had just lost, while staring at his new play thing.

"Lie down and pleasure yourself!" He ordered, as he reached the end of the bed, Roxanne did as her master asked, he fingers dancing around er sensitive point, entering herself and groping her own breasts. Then the King ordered her to stop, she frowned in anger as she had just been about to reach another climax but did as he commanded. However she did not regret it as he crawled on top of her and continued masturbating, his erection now returned until more sticky strands of white fluid few across to adorn her skin, hitting her breasts and face as they got used to their new surroundings.

Victor then moved beside her and adjusted Roxanne slightly until they were spooning. His hand groped at her breast, still sticky with his own cum. His fingers pinched and pulled at her nipples as they remained hardened peaks to the great monument to God's creation, her own body. Slowly, Roxanne felt it as Victor's erection returned for a third time, it started to press against her arse. Then, without warning, he pushed himself inside her, his wide shaft now piercing her tight sex as it became coated in the fluid left from her climax and her pleasuring of herself.

"Beg!" Victor barked as one of his arms wrapped around her neck and began to tighten.

"Please, my lord, fuck me. Push your hard cock inside of me until I cum, until you come. I beg of you, master!" It seemed good enough as her began to violently thrust inside of her his arm tightening until she could barely breath. His thrusts increased in strength until she climaxed, the reaction of Victor was to hold his manhood in place as her tight sex spammed around it, his arm tightening so much that Roxanne could not breath, the almighty orgasm and the lack of oxygen causing black spots and purple stars to spin around her head until he released her, his erection sliding out and letting her roll onto her front.

"If you want my seed in that tight cunt of yours then first you must present your little arse to me!" Victor softly claimed and with all her strength the famed Whore of Francia lifted her rear for her new King. It was enough and Victor hauled her onto all-fours and pushed his manhood into her arsehole. It was an unusual sensation for Roxanne as it was very rare for a man to demand her arse, so she was still incredibly tight as his erection forced its way passed every bit of muscle. Victor grinned again as his hands pulled on her hair, pulling the odd strand out, felt her breasts, still sticky with his last orgasm, and fingered her brutally as his own erection ploughed into the tight muscly hole until she reached a third climax. He then spun her on her front to leave her panting. He then placed both his hands over her neck and squeezed, almost killing her.

"You are nothing but a piece of meat, my meat, my flesh, my little slut, my whore, say it! Say it now! Say that you are my whore, my little cumslut and that you would do anything to please me!" He demanded but Roxanne couldn't speak for his grip was too firm, he released it a little and Roxanne gasped as she breathed in much needed oxygen.

"I'm your slut, your whore, a piece of meat meant to take your cum." Roxanne gasped, then she took in full breaths as her wrists were pinned above her head by one of his hands whilst the other molested her breasts and nipples, admiring the way they bounced and jiggled as she squirmed. Then he leant down and kissed her for the first time and Roxanne moaned. The moan was then prolonged by the violent entry of Victor's erection as it once again pierced her sex.

He roughly thrusted in and out of her but the sensitivity of her body after three orgasms and the brutal molestation of Victor's mouth and right hand made her climax easily a fourth time. She scrunched her eyes up in pleasure and her mouth formed a large 'O' in which only moans and occasional worships to the King left. Then she reached her fifth and final climax as Victor too thrust himself deeply inside of her, his teeth clamping down on her neck, his hand squeezing her breast roughly as his thumb and forefinger pinched at her nipple and his eyes too scrunched shut as he threw all of his sticky seed into her womb as he came to the sounds of Roxanne's moan.