Victory Comes To Those Who Wait

Story Info
A married couple get even with tormentors.
5.8k words
4.29
8k
13
10
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standard Disclaimers: This story is entirely fictitious! If you need further definition of fiction, please quit reading. If anyone in my story partakes in sex stuff, they are over 18. If anybody in my story reminds you of someone you know, you're wrong, plain and simple. This is primarily a story of romance, but I've added a dose of retribution, for good measure. All you legal scholars out there, I don't need you reminding me of your expertise. This is the law, according to me!

On to my story.

My name is Jacob Lubitzkie. I'm starting my third year as an assistant Prosecuting Attorney for King County, Washington. I'm nearly twenty-six years of age, and have been married to my adorable wife for just over three years.

I could always remember wanting to become a lawyer, but never could decide what sort of law I wanted to practice.

Getting an offer from the Prosecutor's office even before I graduated and passed the Bar Exam, really set my mind on the right path.

For the first nearly three years, I assisted on many different cases, as I wanted to have as many different case types, so I could make a decision on a specialty.

Each Friday afternoon, we would meet in groups to look at the possible cases for the following week.

This one Friday a particular case caught my eye. I asked my boss if I could take the lead, and when he asked me why, I told him I had a history with these three defendants.

When I filled him in on the history, and assured him I could treat this case properly, he did assign me the case, telling me not to let any personal stuff cloud my judgment.

I had until the following Wednesday to prepare for the arraignment.

Wednesday morning, 9:30 AM, Courtroom 6 B.

ARRAIGNMENT:

Jacob Lubitzkie for the state, Your Honor.

Charles Cheetum, Henry Howe, and Donald Dewey, for the defense, your honor.

Before we start, Judge, we want this case dismissed, Cheetum said.

Wow, counselors, why am I even here, since you've already decided this case for me.

Sorry, your honor.

Question of bail?

These three should be released on their own recognizance.

What does the Proscution say?

As repeat offenders, we're requesting a half million, each, cash only!

Your honor, none of these three have criminal records!

Your Honor, the only reason they don't have a record is because their families paid off the victim of their first known crime, to have her rescind the charges.

Objection! All three yelled.

Here is the proof, Your Honor.

In my chambers, all of you!

After reading what I had given him, we reconvened back in court, with the three defendants still staring at me wondering what they were missing.

Court back in session.

Shall we discus bail, again?

Prosecution still requests $500,000 each, cash only.

Your honor, that's still excessive, considering a first offense.

If I may, Your Honor. On May 21st, 2013, these three defendants attacked Linda Harrison, for no other reason than she was studying with Jack Lewis, whose only offense was the fact he was a practicing Jew.

OBJECTION!!

Overruled. Sit down, counselor.

Just so these three can now put things into prospective, about six weeks later, Jack Lewis returned to the name his family brought from Hungary, some eighty years prior to this attact. That being Jacob Lubitzkie. Me.

I then turned to the three slack jawed defendants, wondering who I was. See what a little information can do.

You see, Your Honor, they are all repeat offenders. No matter the monetary settlement they made with the Harrison family.

What were the injuries suffered by Miss Harrison?

She received a knife wound from just below her left eye down almost to her chin.

OBJECTION!!

Overruled! Mr. Lubitzkie, why do you think this was intentional?

Looking right at the three defendants, I calmly said, Your Honor, Lauren Mason, the defendant, right there, looked me in the eyes and said "see, now only a 'fucking Kike' will have anything to do with this piece of shit"

Judge, we demand a mistrial, and this man removed from this case.

Denied. I'll set a trial date, a week from next Monday.

Court adjourned.

Now, for a little back story.

I was raised in the south part of Seattle, along with my two older sisters. Our parents both worked, running what used to called a 'mom and pop' grocery store, and money always seemed to be tight.

My sisters and I always helped out in the store, but our parents always insisted on our schoolwork coming first. All three of us learned the value of hard work, plus the value of a dollar.

My mother's parents both died young, but my father's parents lived with us, and even though they had been in this country for many years, didn't speak that much English.

My Zeta (grandfather) always made sure I was on track to have my Bar Mitzvah, helping me to learn the Hebrew I needed for this historic event. I think my Bauba (grandmother) started baking special desserts almost a year before I turned thirteen, making it a necessity to rent a freezer to store them all.

With neither of my sisters having a Bat Mitzvah, this was to be my family's big spread.

As I was nearing my big event, I started thinking about what I wanted to do with my life. I started reading some of John Grisham's novels, and thought about becoming a lawyer. After reading a few more, I decided I didn't want to defend guilty people, I wanted to put them in jail.

My big day was finally here, and if I do have to say so, myself, I did very well. With my voice already having changed, everyone was telling my family how very good I sounded.

My grandfather even suggested that I consider a career in singing. Yeah, right, I thought. I could probably name a hundred 'one hit wonders' who thought they'd be the next Elvis, or Elton John, only to wind up as mere afterthoughts in the music world.

Nope, I was going to be the best Prosecutor our area ever knew. Now, all I had to do was figure out how our family would be able to afford this dream of mine.

Entering high school, already a full year younger than the rest of the freshman class, I started thinking about dating. Each time I'd give it some thought, I'd hear gramps telling me my wife had to be Jewish.

"What happens if I fall in love with someone who isn't?" I'd ask.

"Don't date one. See, isn't that easy."

I finally quit even talking about dating with him. My parents were a bit more modern, but not too much. Besides, I had my studying to attend to, if I wanted a scholarship to a good school.

All through high school, I did date, but just a little. Most of the Jewish girls seemed to be way more interested in sons of doctors and lawyers, so I just didn't date that much.

Graduating high school, with a full four year scholarship to the U of W, I was more than ready to start on the road to hopefully become a lawyer.

With me being a year ahead of myself coming out of high school, and already knowing I'd graduate in just about three years, I figured I'd be just about twenty when I'd try applying to law school.

I did date a bit during my Freshman year, but never anything serious. During my second year, I did have a girlfriend that I never told my family about. Teri Olson.

Not only wasn't she Jewish, but she was several years older than me. To call her worldly was putting it mildly. She taught me so many things about sex, she made my head swim. In a matter of the first two months dating, we did just about anything you could think of.

With my inexperience, each and everything she taught me was my favorite thing to do in bed. Oral! Now that was amazing. Each time she'd take my solid seven inches, with ease, I thought of the sword swallowing I saw at the circus, as kids.

She taught me the fine art of licking each and every part of the female sex organ. I learned just how much pleasure my tongue could bring her. Adding a few well placed fingers, only sent her soaring even higher.

When she finally relieved me of my virginity, it was like seeing sun spots through a telescope. Every position you can imagine, we accomplished. There were some nights when she would finally remind me that I had classes in the morning, which I had nearly forgot about.

After nearly three weeks of near constant fucking, I found my grades starting to slip, and after a very serious discussion, we, or should I say, I broke it off. I wasn't all that sad, but I had to remind myself what my main purpose was at college.

Yes, I greatly enjoyed the enormous amount of very satisfying sex, but I wasn't there to get a degree in how many ways to have orgasms.

There were several times, during the rest of the school year I'd see Teri, usually with another male student, and we would say hello, with her always asking how I was doing.

Going into my third year, which I knew was going to be my last, I took the LSAT, required to get into Law School. It took nearly a month before I learned that I passed, and was accepted.

During this final year, I did meet a few girls, usually while studying. Only one of them truly caught my eye. Linda Harrison. Not what you'd call a classic beauty, but just really cute. On the tall side, nearly 5'10", about three inches shorter than me. On the thin side, and dressed always looking like an older lady. Sort of frumpy looking.

After just looking at each other, and smiling, this one day she asked if I could help her with her Government class. I noticed it was the same text book as I had when I took the class a year previously.

After introducing ourselves, I did help her with the assignment she was having trouble with.

After several weeks, she asked me about the chain I wore, with a small gold symbol on it.

"This is the Hebrew letter Chai, and it stands for life," I told her. "My grandparents gave me this for my Bar Mitzvah."

"Oh, I don't think I've known anyone who is Jewish."

We just continued studying, just like we had for several months.

I did learn that she was graduating, too, and was going to be an elementary school teacher, in the Seattle School District.

We did keep studying, and just before graduation, as we were finishing for the day, I took her face in both my hands and gently kissed her soft lips.

"Oh my, Jack, I've been wondering if we would ever do that."

I wrapped my arms around her, kissing her again, this time a bit deeper, while holding her body closer to mine.

"I hope you know with my first year in law school, I might not have a great deal of time to study with you."

"Just so you know, Jack, I already have a teaching job in Seattle all lined up, and I do want to keep in touch with you, and not get in the way of your studies."

"Deal!"

My first year of law school was unbelievably busy. I did, however, talk with Linda at least once a week. We also saw each other every two weeks, or so. On these occasions, we did kiss a bit more, with me getting brave enough to touch her bra covered breasts.

"Jack, I need to ask if you've told your parents about us, and if you want to meet my parents?"

"Yes, and yes. My parents aren't overjoyed, or should I say its my grandparents who aren't thrilled. Just give me a day and time to meet your folks, and I'll be there."

"Linda, I told my family about you, and right away gramps gave me a look that I knew meant he wasn't overjoyed. When my grandma reminded him it was 2013 and not 1813, he just mumbled something under his breath, and I finished telling them about how wonderful you are."

We set a date for the next Sunday for me to meet her parents.

Gathering at my family home for Friday night dinner, we were watching the local news, when we all heard about a vicious attack near a Seattle grade school. When they showed video of a girl on a gurney being wheeled to an ambulance, I recognized Linda, immediately.

"Mom, dad, that's my girlfriend, and I really want to see how she's doing."

Just as we were talking, my phone rang, and it was Linda's parents, telling me Linda wouldn't be able to see anyone until Saturday morning.

I just sat with my family, numb, wondering if this was some sort of hate crime, because of me.

Just as I was going to head to the hospital, Linda's father called me, saying I could visit, around noon, but only for a few minutes.

Finding the area she was in, I saw a group of people outside, talking. I stayed back, not wanting to interfere with any family discussions.

After some of the 'suits' left, a gentleman came over to me, introducing himself as Marty Harrison, Linda's father. After a few friendly words, he ushered me in to finally see Linda.

As soon as she saw me, her heavily bandaged face contorted in tears. I just held her hands, not knowing what to say. I turned to a woman, who introduced herself as Nancy Harrison, Linda's mother.

Taking me out of her room, and telling me the men who just left were lawyers for the three who attacked Linda.

"Before you say anything, Jack, we've made a deal so Linda can have the best plastic surgeon in this area start repairing her face, starting on Monday morning."

Letting his words sink in, I very quietly said that innocent people don't volunteer this sort of help.

"Dammit, Jack, we're her parents, and we know what's best. And that's that."

"Is it OK if I go back to talk to her?"

"Yes, she's been asking for you."

I just sat next to her bed, holding one hand in mine, while she dozed off and on. The pain meds she'd been given were keeping her talking to a minimum.

After about an hour, as I was getting ready to leave, my parents were waiting outside her room, talking with her parents.

"Hell of a way for you all to meet each other," I said.

Standing in the hallway, all four looked at me and told me that they thought we made a nice couple.

"Marty and Nancy, we haven't discussed anything long term, but we both think we just might have something special. Mom and dad, please let Zeta and Bauba know that, too."

With that, I turned and slowly walked down the hall, knowing I wanted to become a Prosecutor, to help put scum like this away.

Monday morning, some hot shot plastic surgeon worked on Linda's face for nearly four hours, leaving her looking like The Mummy, with two black eyes.

I wasn't able to visit for several days, due to studying for finals, but did talk with her, for just a few minutes, each day.

When I finally got to see her, she was in a little better spirits, and she looked like she'd gone a few rounds with Mike Tyson, and lost. At least we could joke about her black eyes.

Both her parents asked me to respect their wishes about settling this case, and, begrudgingly, I did.

Two weeks later, Lauren Mason, John and James Trumble, were sentanced to six months probation, and left the courtroom laughing.

I don't think they even noticed me, but if my looks could kill, all three would be dead.

With Linda recovering nicely, we started dating again, with me never mentioning her attack. Also, with the swelling down to a minimum and redness reduced to nearly invisible, we no longer had to see people gawking at her scars and redness.

Over the ensuing weeks, along with our dating, we did have dinner with both of our parents, separately and all six of us. I should say eight of us, because at my family's house my grandparents were there, too.

It seems as if my grandparents were starting to think in the modern era, that I could fall in love with a non-Jewish girl, and still keep the peace in our family.

With the end of law school nearing, and Linda going into a second year teaching at her school, we really started of thinking about our future. We had moved to the point in our relationship where we would find ourselves on her bed, or mine, minus most or all of our clothes.

We had talked about waiting until we got married, but after a very hot and heavy make out session, she whispered in my ear that she had gone onto a birth control regimen. That shocked me quite a bit.

Yes, we talked about birth control, and yes I had a condom, or two nearby, but extensive manual stimulation was as far as we ventured.

I slowly took one breast in my hand while licking her other nipple. As usual, this brought out the moaning I'd grown to expect. While her nipples were not overly large, they were extremely sensitive.

I started kissing my way down her soft body, making sure I gave each and every inch the proper attention. When I got to her treasure spot, and slowly parted her pussy lips with my tongue, I felt her lightly licking my manhood.

This was a first, as she had only given me hand jobs, and while I wasn't complaining, I did wonder if we'd ever get to this action.

Getting the very reaction I was hoping for, she literally had the entire bed rocking and rolling, as her body kept shaking.

We moved around, allowing me to kneel between her wide open legs. Easing my sex inside her smoldering cunt, we started moving slowly, while kissing each other deeply. I already knew I wasn't her first, but she was extremely tight.

Her first orgasm took just a few minutes to achieve, as we kept up our steady pace. Holding each other tightly, I finally exploded deep inside her core.

Catching our breath, she just put her head on my shoulder and told me how great that was. Just as my cock began growing, again, I realized she was just as eager as I was.

We kept this up for nearly another half hour, until we both collapsed in a heap. Exhausted, but with grins as wide as the Snake River Canyon.

Here I was nearing 23 years of age, and she was two years older, and we really started thinking this just might work.

Her parents were a bit more in favor of 'us' than my family was, but having both families together several more times, my family started coming around.

It helped that Linda learned all about lighting the Shabbat candles, each Friday night, and actually learned the blessings, in Hebrew. That alone had my grandparents starting to accept her a bit more.

After a few more months, we took the huge step and decided to get married. The first thing from my entire family was, when would we start a family.

All I could tell them was to wait for both of us to start earning steady paychecks. After all, beginning Prosecutors and school teachers didn't start anywhere near the top of any pay scale.

Seven months after starting my new job, and with Linda into her second year of teaching the second grade, we got married.

We did bend a bit and let our family Rabbi help with our ceremony, and after our dinner, when we started dancing, five of my close friends put Linda on a sturdy chair, lifting it off the ground, to the music of Hava Nagila, "Let us rejoice" and scared the shit out of her dancing the Hora around in circles.

This gave all my friends and family all they needed to accept my choice of Linda Harrison as my wife.

We did attend most Friday night services at our Synagogue, and an occasional Sunday service at her family's Methodist church. Our attendance did keep both families happy, and any extra religion always helped guide my thinking inside a courtroom.

Doing many different types of cases, I seemed to do my best dealing with violent crimes.

As we passed eighteen months of marriage, one night after a passionate night of lovemaking, Linda asked if we could think about starting a family.

"You know, I'm ending my month of pills, so if we decide, I won't start another month." she said with a sly grin.

With that, we started on our journey to become parents. Not that we needed any more reasons to increase our fucking sessions, but it seem like we were in bed every chance we had. And on the living room couch. On the love seat. Once, even on the floor. Now that wasn't comfortable.

It seemed like forever, but in reality, it was just around the three month mark, we were off to see her doctor.

12