Vida Cafe

Info
F4M College age female falls for Older Male Professor.
111 words
4.65
9.7k
3
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It was a chaotic start to my first week, I’d woken up late and ran out of my dorm like the devil himself was biting at my heels. My glasses were foggy and my hoodie wasn’t as fresh as what I wish it’d been.

A thousand scenarios of embarrassment flashed through my mind as I pushed the classroom door open, but to my surprise, you stopped speaking and gave me a soft smile. You didn’t have to comfort me in my obvious panic, but you did. You simply told me that there was always at least one student who was late, and they usually tended to be one of the best."

--:--
--:--
1.0
MaddeningLimerence
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Holy hotfucking shit! You could read the phonebook, political ads or any other junk mail and make anyone cum!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow, you have such a gorgeous voice. That was so very hot 🔥

Nimrod72Nimrod72almost 2 years ago

Such a pleasant change to listen to a good story so well written .

vicente3jvicente3jalmost 2 years ago

That was cool. Like 2 year age difference right? 22 and 24?

NudistDavidNudistDavidalmost 2 years ago

Ah ... The old college days ... I had a crush on one of my female professors, and would love to visit her office to go over homework ... She always wore loose blouses you could look down into when you leaned over her shoulder ... Never did it with her, but she obviously liked to flirt ... I really enjoyed your story ... You have an incredibly sexy voice! Thanks, David.

Share this

Similar Stories

The Research Assistant Ch. 01 Professor and student study - each other.in Mature
Jennella Professor and student meet again.in Romance
Heather One coed's idea to pass a class.in Mature
English Teacher's Exam Coed pupil does her best to seduce the teacher.in Mature
Aus dem Stand Kap. 01 A catapult take off in the world of betrayal and desire.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories