Vidare 11: Orphan

Story Info
Ariana confronts Derricks father, and goes on a date.
4.2k words
4.6
1.1k
00

Part 11 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A glass of red for the lady." Kai smiled, giving her hand a squeeze.

Ariana was blushing as the waiter left, her eyes sparkling. "This is unreal." She giggled.

"I was thinking, since you've never done this before, we could do the classic experience." Kai grinned.

"And what's the classic experience?" She asked.

"Dinner, a late night flick, and a night under the stars at a very special place." Kai waited until the wine glasses were filled by their waiter. "Leave the bottle please." He smiled at her. "Have you ever had oysters?" Kai asked.

"No, are they good?" Ariana looked at him puzzled.

"They're like shots. I don't like the sauces they bring but I've always had a craving for sour. I just soak em in lemon juice and knock em back."

"That sounds odd. You don't chew?" She giggled.

"I mean you can if you want but I don't recommend it." He raised his glass to hers. "To a beautiful woman, the one who gave me a place to belong when I was first waking up to this world, and to the love and protection she brings to our home."

"Kai." She turned red as he talked. The two drank and talked quietly as they waited for the oysters, and Kai walked her through the process of soaking and loosing them from the shell after they were coated in lemon juice. "Just treat it like liquor." The two ate them quickly, giggling when she spilled some of the lemon juice onto the table.

The fancy restaurant was dimly lit, filled with soft music, and quiet with how few tables had been taken. Kai stared longingly into her eyes as they dined, hanging on her every word. "So what do you think as far as first dates go?" He grinned at her as she was wiping her mouth.

"I feel out of place if I'm being honest. Most of my time was spent at raves or parties or festivals. Bars and clubs were my idea of a night out on the town." She drank deeply from her glass. "It's so nice to take a night off after how weird this morning was."

"Do you not like your mentor? I thought the process was...quick." He shifted at the topic.

"Oh, the process was fine. The thing about Sahajiya is it's not uncommon to sleep with your mentor or others in the organization. Ever visit an ex you spent years with?"

"Can't say I have. You were my first." Ariana dropped her fork with a loud clatter as she looked at him, her embarrassed look checking the room.

"What?" She whispered.

"Well yeah I thought you knew." He chuckled.

"No I didn't know." She put her hands to her mouth. "Oh my god, was it okay? Did the experience come out alright?" Ariana looked horrified.

"Oh stop. You're fine. It was beautiful and wonderful." Kai laughed. "I'm really grateful it was you. I know Miles has his fun, but Jason and I got along so well in the beginning because he was a virgin too. We had this sort of connection over not knowing exactly what we wanted."

"Wait, what about Garrett? He never talks about it." She thought back and couldn't find any time he had even mentioned sexuality in the first place.

"I dunno. He's tight lipped. He might be discovering himself." Kai shrugged.

"I'm in a group of virgins and I'm a mega slut." She laughed.

"Oh please." Kai grinned. "I happen to like how you are in the bedroom."

"You're just too much." She giggled.

Kai and Ariana sucked back the rest of the oysters and moved to their entree, smiling at each other as they enjoyed their food. Together, they waited patiently to pay their check, and headed across the street to a local movie theater. During the movie, they sat hand in hand as the story played out, but towards the inevitable end Kai's hand was reaching for her pussy.

She kept as quiet as she could during the movie, her panties soaked as the credits started to roll. Standing and sighing, she asked, "Where to now?"

"Now, to somewhere very special." Kai smiled as he led her to the car with her on his arm. "It's gonna be about a twenty minute drive, but I think it'll be worth it." Kai started the car, heading towards the mountains and smiling as he drove. The two were quiet for most of the ride until they reached a turnoff onto a dirt path that Kai took.

"So am I being brought out here to be killed?" She laughed.

"Not even close." Kai grinned as he parked. "It's just up ahead. You don't mind a little hike right?"

"I wish you'd asked before I wore heels." She kicked them off and felt her feet on the earth. "Oh that's better."

The two walked up a trail and headed towards a small peak, where Kai stopped at a specific flat rock and helped her onto it. "This. Do you know where we are?"

"I feel like we've been here before." She looked out at the mountains and sky.

"You took me here when you and Jason came to recruit me. I was so freaked out. I thought you two were going to tell me I was going mad." He smiled at the treeline. "You told me all about how you and Jason were magicians, how beautiful the whole world was."

"Oh my god that's right..." She looked out in awe.

"You and Jason had worked together for three months before you found me. Then together we found Garrett, then Miles, and then Derrick." I'd never forget this place."

"Kai....this is beautiful." She stepped closer to the edge of the rock. "I can't believe you remember this place."

"It's where I wanted to tell you." He said quietly.

"Tell me?" She turned around.

"Ariana. I'm in love with you. I have been for years. I've been waiting so long for us to do this right and now you've made everything better for me and my life. I don't want to run away."

"Kai..." She felt her eyes welling with tears. "I love you too!" Crossing the rock to him, she held him tightly and kissed him, their eyes slowly opening. "Let's make this our new place okay? Every year?"

"Absolutely." Kai was humbly smiling as she hugged her again. "Oops, sorry." Kai giggled as she felt the large bulge in his pants.

"Oh don't worry about that, let me help you." She giggled. Dropping to her knees, she kissed his cock through his pants. Smiling as she unbuckled Kai's belt, she held out her tongue. "Please Kai?"

He dropped his pants, and boxers, kicking them off and pulling out his fully hard cock. Taking it in one hand, he dragged the tip across her tongue and groaned as precum leaked out. "You have no idea how long I've been waiting for this."

Ariana wrapped her lips around the tip, teasing the hole with her tongue as she wet him and worked it into her mouth. Kai took a handful of her hair, his breath rising as he started to push more into her mouth. Soaking him in her spit she worked as much of the huge cock as she could into her mouth, and gripped him at the base, pumping it slowly. The rock beneath Kai's feet scraped as he settled into a position where Ariana could deepthroat him easier.

"Fuck, girl you're gonna drink me dry." He giggled as she pushed him to the back of her throat and pulled him back out.

Ari took him deeply again, taking one of her hands to massage his swollen balls. With a little time, she was soon taking all of his massive cock down her throat again and again.

Ariana stood and wrapped her arms around him, kissing him deeply and grinding against his throbbing cock. "Make love to me Kai? For the stars and the sky to see?" She held him close. Lying flat on the ground, she opened her arms to him.

Kai got on his hands and knees over her, cuddling her close with his cock pressed to the front of her body. Sliding it against her wet lips he moaned gently as he kissed her, his hands grabbing at her back to angle himself towards her hole.

Kai slid against her lips once more, then pushed against her hole, separating her and sliding to the back of her slit. "Oh fuck." She moaned.

Kai got as much of his cock as he could inside her before he paused and smiled. "You're so tight."

"Not for long with how you feel." She smiled. "Take me Kai."

He slowly began to thrust in and out of her dripping hole. Kai wrapped her up tightly, rolling so she was on her side as he kissed down her neck and shoulders. He felt the rock shift as she thrusted her hips back into his, moaning into his ear and clawing at his back. "Kai...I love you." She whispered.

"I love you too Ari. Hold me as tight as you can." She gripped him tighter, smiling up at the stars with tears running down her face. Kai worked her slowly into a steady pace of peaks and valleys, her body twitching and shaking as she drenched him in sticky cum.

The two rolled again so Ariana was on top, her body stretching gently to accommodate his size as much as it could. She bucked gently on top of her, her head falling back to look at the stars. As she rode, Kai moaned underneath her, running his hands all over her body and feeling her tender breasts. Though some had called Ariana a bigger girl, to Kai she was now a partner, and a beauty that he couldn't help but be taken with.

"I'm ready to be one with you Kai, to give you access to my thoughts if you'd like." She leaned down and whispered it into his ear like a secret.

"I'm ready, Ari." He smiled and kissed her. Slowly her mental walls and shields came down, and her power started to flow over her body. They felt the press of each other's thoughts start to hit their minds, and pleasure soon worked both ways. Kai and Ariana shared images, memories, and feelings as Kai sent them back. Holding him closely, she neared a heavy peak of orgasm.

"I love you Kai." She whispered again, her breath beginning to shake and tremble as she felt herself soak him.

The two pressed closer and Kai let out his heavy orgasm, cum flooding her to the point where it leaked back out into him. Ariana screamed into the night as she came with him, her hips bucking harder and harder. The pair held each other for a minute as they panted heavily. "Ari, I'm so thankful it was you." He had tears running down his face.

"Wipe your eyes." She said as her own tears hit his cheek. "You're always deserving of love."

***

"Gimme a minute, I'm thinking." She looked at Miles, then back at the paper in her hand. "We don't bring Derrick."

"You sure?" Miles asked.

"Yeah. I wanna talk to this waste of life before he even sees Derrick." She crumpled the paper and stuffed it into her jacket.

"We going in with weapons?" Miles asked as she started up the stairs.

"We're doing more than that, Miles." She called down.

"God damnit." Miles mumbled to himself, taking his gun out and checking it twice over. Ariana came back down the stairs with her gun tucked into her waistband.

"At the very least he gets a broken nose." She grabbed her shoes. Ariana grabbed her keys and ran out to the car, opening the driver's side and getting in quickly. The car roared to life as Miles hopped in, and pulling back dangerously they sped off to the apartment building she had been waiting to see for so long.

The building looked like it had survived a blast in a war, with pieces still missing from the sides, it looked nearly unlivable. With a front door that had clearly been kicked in by a swat team at least once, the structure looked like it was one loud party away from collapse. "Someone actually lives here?" Miles asked as they parked.

Ariana and Miles got out of the car and headed for the door, splintering the wood as they pried it open. The interior lobby was stained and dirty, an old rotting couch sitting on the side of the wall. "Let's...not take the elevator." Miles looked over at the rusted and bent frame of the elevator.

"Good call." Ariana pulled at the fire escape door and looked up the rotting sets of stairs. "He's on the third level, let's go."

They climbed each broken stair after another, running as fast as they could up to the third level, and entering the hallway where the yellowed and brown carpet smelled of mildew. Stepping past the broken needles and residue of whatever drugs had been brought to the halls, they arrived at apartment 305.

"Do we have to kick his door in?" Miles asked.

"He might see us coming, I wanna get the drop on this mother fucker." Ariana's blood was already near boiling. Together they approached the front door of the decrepit apartment, and Ariana waited until Miles had his gun drawn.

Ariana kicked in the door with one fell swoop, stepping in with her gun drawn and Miles right behind her. "Jesse Parker, of the Akashayana?"

A man sitting on his couch with a large mirror in front of him looked up from his coke lines. He stood slowly, raising his hands up and smiling. "And who do I have the pleasure of meeting?"

Ariana and Miles just looked at each other, holding their guns higher. "Take it easy, nobody has to get hurt here." Jesse held his hands up and grinned. "If you two just relax we can burn a bowl and talk."

Ariana looked at Miles, her face unsure. "You think he-"

In a flash Jesse dropped into a stance and whipped his arm forward, knocking the gun from Ariana's hand. Miles held out his arm and popped off a shot, holding vigilant as Jesse let out a scream. Jesse's knee was showing through the bloody and ripped jeans, and a hole the size of a dime was running right through the bone.

Ariana grabbed her gun, looking around the house and finding a large bundle of rope in a pile of tools. She undid the spool, went to the back of Jesse, and started tying him tightly. When she was done, she stood back up and righted him so he was on his knees.

"We're gonna have a talk now." Miles grunted. "And you're gonna answer every question we have."

"Who the fuck are you?" Jesse yelled.

Ariana put her gun in his face. "We're the ones who found your kid on a roof." Jesse looked up with a glare. "He was starving, dirty, scared, and bloody. We're the ones who brought him back to humanity."

"Derricks alive?" Jesse spat. "How?"

"You left him for four years!" Miles punched Jesse in the face and pulled him back up. "He was a twelve year old boy!"

"He was a killer." Jesse laughed. "I watched him beat the other kid in his class into a coma before he even hit puberty. He could take care of himself."

"You're a fucking monster." Ariana growled.

"Fuck you cunt." Jesse laughed as he spit blood onto the floor. "You take my boy and pretend to be his mommy while his real one is out there causing the apocalypse? Then you come to me and put a gun in my face?"

"Apocalypse?" Miles asked but only got a laugh from Jesse in return. Taking the butt of his gun, he smashed his nose in again, wiping the blood that spouted onto his jeans. "Talk you shit head."

"Carolyn was fucking crazy! She cooked and ate a bad batch of her own acid, and went off the rails. Started going on every day about how our son was the end of the world." Miles kicked him in the gut when he paused. "Alright!" He screamed. "She said she was going to unmake him."

"How the hell was she gonna do that?" Ariana cocked her gun.

"It didn't make any fucking sense." He shook his head. "She said she was gonna go back and time and kill him, so I kicked her the fuck out. I told her to pack her shit, go get clean and get therapy." Jesse spat again onto the floor.

"Why?" Miles asked, looking confused at Ariana.

"I don't fucking know man. Like I said, she was crazy." Jesse started to stand but Ariana kicked him so he fell on his back with a cry of pain. "You stupid pieces of shit. I'll kill you." He sputtered, spraying blood all over the place.

"You come anywhere near our family, and I put a bullet in your head instead of your knee." Miles leaned down, standing back up and putting his gun down. "The fuck do we do now?"

"We find his Mom, find out what the hell she was talking about." Ariana nodded.

"His mom is a crackpot, and Derrick is a cold blooded murderer. You're babying a killer. He knew from the age of six what he was supposed to grow up to be." Jesse laughed.

"He's a good kid. He's got time to recover from the hell you put him through." Miles shook his head. "You don't understand fatherhood."

"And you're a bleeding heart. Yet you come in here and kick my door down. You could have just called me." Jesse chuckled as blood ran down his face.

"You...abandoned...a child." Ariana was shaking, her gun clinking as she struggled not to shoot him. "We're going to find his mother, we're going to have you taken to tribunal, and you're going to have your soul stripped of all color." Ariana nodded to Miles, relaxing for just a moment.

"Don't bother. I'm gonna put that kid down myself, and then I'll kill Carolyn for no extra cost." Jesse laughed.

"Excuse me?" Ariana turned to their captive on the floor.

"I'm gonna bury a knife in Derrick so deep-"

Ariana pulled the trigger with a blank look on her face, her eyes twitching as she watched blood spray out of the hole in Jesse's forehead. Miles dropped his gun, running his hands up and into his hair. "Ariana...what did you do?"

She was silent as she grabbed bullet casings from the floor. "Pull the car around." She ordered.

"Ari what th-"

"Just pull the goddamn car around!" She yelled. Grabbing the rug he was under, she started rolling Jesse into it, throwing everything they had touched in with him until it was a tight roll. Taking a large cloth from his kitchen, Ariana grabbed it and began wiping down the door, cabinets, and everything she could find that might have prints on them. Miles stepped back inside, his head hung as he looked at the body tightly wrapped inside of a red rug.

"Call Vicente." She sighed.

"We just murdered a member of the Akashayana. This isn't a monster, or a civilian, or like we hit a deer." Miles was pacing now. "We can't expect it not to come back on us. You're gonna get me dragged to a tribunal."

"We call Vicente, explain what happened, and we drag the body with us to the tribunal." Ariana said calmly, taking her pack of cigs out and lighting them.

"Why Ari?" Miles asked with horror on his face.

"People can look into the past and see exactly what happened. We don't need an alibi. He was a threat to our son."

"Ari this is madness. This is dishonor." Miles pulled at his hair.

"Stop fucking questioning me!" She screamed, standing to turn and face him with her fists balled.

Miles froze, baffled by the events. As she turned away he pulled out his phone and dialed. "Vicente. We have an issue. Not cleanup exactly, we have a dead Akashayana. We're...going to face a tribunal over it. We need you to gather the corpse, preserve the scene, and ready the evidence against us...yes that's right." Miles walked into the other room and continued the phone call.

"You piece of shit." Ariana whispered at the body rolled tightly into a rug. "You should have died years ago."

***

Kai, Jason, and Garrett all sat at the table with their hands folded. After a minute of wrapping up his game online, Derrick came downstairs and looked at their nervous faces one by one. "What's up?"

"Take a seat, we gotta talk to you." Kai motioned for Derrick to sit and joined Ari by the head of the table. All of them gathered at the table, and Ari fidgeted nervously as she waited for Miles to get settled.

"Today... Miles and I paid a visit to your father." Derrick shifted, his eyes fixing onto the table as Ariana spoke.

"Oh yeah?" He said quietly. "What for?"

"So I could give him an earful, and find out where your biological Mom was." She wrung her hands. "He attacked us, so we drew our guns."

Derrick looked up with wide eyes as he looked between all of the adults. "And?"

Ariana looked over at Kai who refused to meet her eyes, and then back to Derrick. "He said he wanted to kill you." She grabbed her glass of water and drank from it. "I...I couldn't take it. He said your mom went insane and so he kicked her out of the house. He said he was going to come find us and kill us." She took a deep breath. "I shot him. He's...dead."

Derrick sucked air through his teeth and patted the table like he was bored. "When is the funeral?" He looked around the table with raised eyebrows.

12