Video Arcade

Story Info
Having fun at video arcade.
1.5k words
4.48
4.3k
8
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sissamber
Sissamber
70 Followers

I was 28, had been crossdressing since I was 14. At 28 I had sucked cock 2 times at a glory hole. I had found a new adult bookstore. I had went there 2 times in the mornings, checking the place out. It had video arcade booths without glory holes.

One Saturday I had got some good to smoke, when high I would get freaky, liking to dress up. I decided to dress up and go to this book store. It was January and cold out, getting dark at 5pm and was that time when I had got out of the shower having shaved all my body hair off.

At 28 I was 5'7" tall and weighing around 165 pounds. I had the extra weight on my belly and ass. I also had shoulder length brown hair with bangs, guys back then did bangs to.

I have my hair up in a towel and dried off the rest of me.

I smoke some more then started getting dressed.

I hook and tighten the laces on my black waist cincher with garter straps, pulling in my waist, then sitting down rolling on my black lace top stockings hooking them to the garter tabs. Then I pull the matching panties up to my waist. Lastly I hook the black bra around my chest putting my c-cup falsies in the cups.

I sat down at my mirror and let my hair down, combing it out, then using my curling iron to put curls in it.

I glue on some longer fake eyelashes, and black eyeliner.

I painted my nails the same red my toenails was. I smoked while the polish dried.

I then did my jewelry, necklace, bracelets, earrings and rings on 4 fingers.

I step into my blk fit and flare dress with a sweetheart neck line and long bell sleeves zipped up in the back. Once tugged into place its hem was just above my knees.

I sit and slip my feet into my pair of 4" heeled ankle strap pumps, and did the buckles.

I brush my curled hair out to look fuller.

I could almost pass for a woman.

I sit smoking more as I put everything I needed in a black purse. I then slipped on my womens trench coat that falls to about mid calf.

It was a hour drive to the book store, so it was 9pm when I parked in front of the book store. I was so nervous I almost left, I had never been in public this dressed up.

I sneak several hits from my pipe. Now I had my courage back.

I get out of my car, heels clicking as I got to the door. It opens as I reach for it. The over 6 foot latino guy that opened it holds it open for me. He looks me over as I go in thanking him.

I get a few looks as I go to the register and tell the girl that I had $10 for the arcade. She took my money giving me the receipt with the code on it.

My heels clicking as I walked into the arcade. 5 rooms had people in them. The 3rd booth in the corner was empty, so I went in it locking my door.

I punch in the code number to start the porn. Quickly changed channels until I found one of a black guy making out with a white sissy.

I take off my coat and sit down on the bench closest to the tv cotrols.

Getting in my purse I get my pipe and torch hitting it several times.

After 5 minutes or so I hear someone try to open my door. I put my pipe in my purse.

I sat back watching the sissy in the porno sucking the guys big black cock. My hand slides up my dress to my panties over my cock rubbing it.

I get up and quietly unlock my door.

Sitting again watching the porno.

Shortly I hear my door open and a guy peek in at me. It was the latino guy that had held the door open for me.

"Here you are bitch, didn't think I was going to find you", he says locking the door. He walks up standing in front of me about 18 inches away.

"Fucking stand up cunt", he tells me. I stand up, we are only a few inches apart. He reaches over grabbed my dress hem pulling my dress up over my waist looking under it.

"Thats a good sissy, wearing a garter belt", he says and with both his hands on my waist he turns me around and unzips my dress. I slowly wiggle it down my body stepping out of it. His hands went to my panty covered ass as I put my dress on a hook.

He turned me facing him again pushing me down to sit on bench. "You know what to do faggot," he says.

I reach over undoing his jeans and with his help we push them and boxers to the floor. His half hard fat cock pops out hanging between his legs around 6 inches long.

"Wow, nice cock," I said looking up at him I grab it and started stroking it.

His fat cock starts getting harder and longer to a full 9 inches long. I watch my hand stroking it. "My cock isnt going to suck its self bitch," he says loudly.

Looking up at his face I leaned forward sucking its fat head into my mouth sliding my tongue around it.

"Oh fuck yes you little sissy cunt, suck my cock," he says loudly. As I started sucking past its head, he reached over grabbed a handful of my hair in back of my head and pushed his hips forward as he pulled my head to him. All his fat cock pushing thru my lips into my mouth.

He then just started fucking my mouth, holding me by my hair slammed his big cock in and out of my mouth. I was gagging, sucking and slurping on it as he kept fucking my mouth.

I try screaming for him to stop, but cant because of his hard cock sliding in and out of my mouth. I then try pushing him back, with no luck. I start slapping his legs and he just slammed his whole cock in my mouth holding it in till I gag and stop hitting him.

I'm not getting any air to breath as he, still holding his cock in my mouth steps back pulling me off the bench. My panty covered ass hits the floor, my legs straight out on the floor with him standing, his legs outside of mine pulling me closer by my hair and started fucking my mouth again. He fucked my mouth hard and fast.

I was able to get some air every once and awhile and would try to scream before his big cock was to far in my mouth to stop it, and didn't have any luck.

"Fuck yeah slut, suck my big cock," he cried out. "You ready to get that sissy ass fucked bitch?"

He pulled my head from his cock, I was gulping trying to get some air to scream, talk or anything.

He quickly spins me around pushing my face into the pile of clothes we had stacked on the bench so I couldn't do much more than I could with his cock in my mouth.

Holding me there on my knees now I feel him pulling my panties down in back. I reach back trying to stop him. His fat wet cock head pushed through my ass cheeks and right into my hole and all the way in me.

We both stopped moving and making any noise as he held his big cock all in me.

"Please don't," was all I got out before he started fucking my ass hard and fast, our bodies slapping together. Everybody in the place had to have heard us.

"Fuck yeah you little cunt. wiggle that tight ass around on my big cock!", he cried out.

He fucked me so hard. I freaked out when I realized my cock was very hard in my panties and I was about to cum!

I noticed that he had let go of my hair and I was pushing my ass back to him getting all of his big cock in me.

"Oh fuck, oh my god yes fuck me!" I scream out. "Fuck my little sissy ass!"

We kept slapping our bodies together.

"Oh my fucking god I'm going to cum, please cum with me, please shoot ur load deep inside me!" I scream.

He slammed into me holding his big cock all in my ass. "Fuck yeah bitch take this big load!" He screamed as I feel his big cock throbbing and jerking deep inside my sissy ass as he shot his cum in me.

Just as he did that I shot the most intense load of cum into the front of my panties.

Sissamber
Sissamber
70 Followers