Video Cam

Story Info
Will nerd guy get a chance on his crush in school.
1.6k words
3.65
22.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Leo. I am an 18 year old virgin. Currently, a school student with a lot of kinky fantasy and an urge to be a dominant. I am a shy and nerd type of person. I am 5'10 and a skinny boy. Furthermore, I like to be a part of the crowd as I hate spotlight. My positive thing is that I'm a good photographer.

I have had a crush on Supriya since 5 years and I still don't have the guts to ask her out. I know her from my first day of school. She is a petite girl, probably 5'2 with an hourglass figure. She is a popular girl in the school. Furthermore, she has had 5-6 boyfriends till now. Yes, I am quite jealous. The main problem is that why she will date me (an introvert skinny guy) when she can date the hottest guy in school.

It's the second last month of school, everyone is preparing for college. I was wearing my school uniform, i.e., stripes shirt, blue pant and a tie. I got the task to make a video of school, rewinding our memories. Likewise, I work hard for 2 days capturing various spots and students.

I was ending for the day with a gym room shot. The gym room is in the extreme corner of the building so the place always remain empty exceed lunchtime and gym day, i.e., Tuesday and Thursday.

I want to take a sudden shot. So, I splash the door hard, and enter the room. I was surprised to see Supriya there. She was sitting on a gym bench with panty down and fingering herself. I get a clear view of her pussy and was amazed to see how wet she is. She suddenly pulls up her polka dot panty and stand.

She saw the videocam in my hand and a fear ran across her face. She was wearing the school uniform, i.e., white shirt with stripes skirt.

"Is the recording on?" she said with a low voice.

"Yes, Indeed."

"Stop it, please!" she pleaded.

I turn off the recording and put the cam on the weights table.

She stood there in silence with an innocent face.

I break the silence and said, "You should lock the door."

"I forgot this time," she said and start looking down.

"You know what will be the consequences if anybody found out?" I said with a firm voice.

"Please delete the video!" she said in a requesting voice.

"I will cut your part in the final video."

"No please delete it right now!" She exclaimed.

"Not happening," I said with an irritating voice. "If I delete this video then I will lose my two days work."

She looks at me and stare. I stand still in silence. She slowly moves towards me. She put one hand across my neck. I'm confused what she is doing. She puts her another hand on my crotch and gives me a slow kiss. It drives me crazy. I put my hand on her waist.

She stopped and said, "Nobody will know about it and consequences is that I deserve a punishment by you, Master."

I was shaken, it just feels like I won a lottery and my fantasies are becoming alive. I feel my blood pumping, and I am getting hard. My 7½ inch is now clearly visible from my pants.

"You will definitely get a punishment." I said, then grab her ass, that was so soft and jiggly.

I command, "Go stand in the corner, in front of the mirror. Drop your skirt. Put both your hands on the mirror and arch your ass up."

I was not sure that she will follow my command or leave the room. But she corporate and assume the position. I stand behind her. I give her a soft slap on her ass. She moans a little in pleasure.

"It is meant to be a punishment, Supriya and you are enjoying it? Not on my watch! You will get 15 spanks, and you will count it. If you lost count or change position then we will start from 0 again. Understood?"

"Yes, Master!" she said, facing the floor.

"Look up, Supriya. Look yourself while taking punishment and spread your legs," I said, while pulling her undies down to her knees. I start with moving my hand around her ass.

'WHACK'

I give her first spank, her ass jiggles. I can see my red handprint on her white ass.

'WHACK WHACK WHACK'

I give 3 hard continuous spanks.

"You are supposed to count, Supriya."

'WHACK'

"One, Master!" she said in a painful voice.

'WHACK'

"Two, Master!"

I keep the intensity of spank low for the first 5 spanks and slowly increase it with each spank. By 12 spanks her ass was completely red and goosebumps are clearly visible on her thighs.

'WHACK'

"Thirteen, Master!" she almost lost position but somehow manage to stay still.

'WHACK'

"Fourteen, Master!"

'WHACK'

"Fifteen, Master!" She screamed, as a sense of relief ran across her body.

She was dripping by now. I kneel behind her and start licking her wet pussy. I ran my tongue from clitoris to each labia. She starts shaking with pleasure.

"I am about to cum, Master!" she said in an exciting voice.

"You don't cum until I told you so," I stop licking her. I can see the irritation on her face through the mirror.

I rub her pussy with my fingers and keep my finger at her opening. She starts to thrust her ass backward to get finger fuck. She is so desperate and horny.

Now I trace my finger from her pussy to asshole. I start moving my wet fingers in a circle around her hole, and then I insert a finger in her ass. She started moaning.

"How many of your boyfriends have fucked your pussy?" I asked, while making a rhythmic movement with my finger.

"Three, Master."

"And How many have fucked your tight ass?"

"I haven't got fuck anally till now, Master!"

"Good, then you knew what you have to offer for my virgin cock!"

"Fuck my ass, master. It's all yours, Master. Please fuck me!"

"Not so easily, Supriya. Stand now, hands behind your head."

She has amazing waist level silky hair. I ran my fingers across it. I am still standing behind. I put my hand below her chin and raise it so that she can see what I am doing to her in the mirror.

Likewise, I start kissing and sucking her neck and ears while unbuttoning her top. I was electrified with the view of her breast which is peeking out from her white lace bra. The size will be probably 32C, neither too small nor too big. I unhook her bra, releasing her firm boobs. She has big puffy nipples.

I start pinching and fondling her breasts from behind. Then I move to the front side and start licking and sucking her erect nipples. She moans loudly.

I was so lost in her boobs that I forget to notice her abs line and flat stomach at first.

"Do you workout, Supriya?"

"Yes, Master! I exercise daily," she said.

"Do 15 jumping jacks."

I move from corner to the center of room. She starts doing jumping jack while I get undress to my boxer.

She finished 15 jumping jacks and her face look a bit tired.

I command, "Kneel and crawl towards me."

She follows and slowly come towards me. She pulls down my boxer and gives a kiss to my penis and then start giving a blowjob. She is quite good in it. She starts with licking my shaft sideways, then she starts sucking with a good handjob.

I was about to cum. "Hands behind your back, Supriya!"

I hold her head and start stroking my dick at a fast pace. She is choking and gasping in between each thrust. I finally cum in her mouth and she takes it all in. She cleans my dick after that.

"Good job, Supriya. It's time for your reward. Bring that skipping ropes."

"Turn around, hands behind your back." I commanded.

I tied her hands behind her back with skipping ropes and turn her so that I can tease her nipples. Her nipples were too erect, double the size by now.

"Present your ass on crushes bench," I said.

She assumes the doggy style with chin touching the bench as her hands are tied. I climb on the bench and give her a good rimming. Then I insert two fingers in her ass and start finger fucking her. When she gets comfortable, I inserted my whole 7½" dick inside her ass. She screams in pain and pleasure. I step back.

"Please fuck my ass, Master. Please I'm dying to have your dick!"

I pick her soaked panty and put it in her mouth and said, "You're too loud and I don't want to get in any trouble."

I jump on the bench and start pumping my dick in her. I hold her hair as a leash while fucking her virgin asshole. She screams and moans but this time it was not as loud.

"You can cum for your master now"

She had a very long orgasm and I cum in her ass.

I united her. We stay there for sometime as we both were very exhausted from sex. Then we dress up, and she told me to delete her fingering clip.

I pick up the videocam and surprise to see the recording was on. I actually double-click so the last recording was stop and a new one was started. I deleted her fingering video in front of her. She kisses me on cheek and leave the room.

Now, I'm in a dilemma: Should I delete our sex tape? Or Should I save it as a souvenir? Or Should I use it for part-2 of the story?