Video Chat

Story Info
Wife masturbates for a stranger.
4k words
4.61
12.7k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

VIDEO CHAT

"You asshole. You fucking asshole. I can't believe you did that." Boy, was I pissed at my husband. David had posted photos of me on an adult website where guys advertise to have another guy screw their wife. He said he was just kidding, that he had no expectation of following through. He wanted to see what the reaction would be from the website.

The photos he'd posted were of me when I was much younger. For gosh sakes, I'm nearly fifty years old. He put up pictures of me when I was thirty. The photos were of me nude. In one, I was on my stomach and you could only see my bare ass. The other was from five years later and I was topless, with my arms folded over my boobs. He had much worse ones of me which showed my pussy and my breasts.

Well, I didn't talk to him for a few days but it's hard for us to stay mad at each other. I told him I was still pissed off and would be embarrassed if anyone we knew saw the site. He said, "Do you really think anyone we know looks at websites like that?" I saw his point. Then, he said he'd been checking to see how many folks had looked at my photos and how many had indicated interest. Thousands of people had accessed the photos and many had responded. He deleted the responses that were gross or obnoxious and said I should look at the others sometime. I told him it would never happen.

Well, it did happen. One day while David was golfing, I was typing some stuff on the computer. I had finished and looked at a couple of websites when I noticed that my husband had tagged the adult site as a favorite. I was curious, so I looked.

It was strangely erotic to see photos of myself on the site. Many people were looking at me naked. I looked at the photos of the guys who had expressed interest in fucking me in front of my husband. That was another weird, but exotic feeling. Most of the men were much too young and some were clearly creeps or trolls. There were one or two responses that I looked at briefly. I wondered if they really looked like their photos. I didn't look like mine. I closed the site and went about the other things I had to do. It was a day or two later when my husband asked me if I had looked at the site. I denied that I had, but maybe he could tell I wasn't telling the truth.

He tricked me into admitting that I looked at the site when he posted a few more pictures of me. I saw them a day or two later. These two photos were more risqué. One showed me lying on my stomach, sunning myself, in the yard, totally nude. The other showed my tits. I was pissed and confronted him that evening. He laughed and said "You said you hadn't looked at the site." He laughed and I did too. He said "There's no harm in looking."

When I looked at the site again the next day, I looked through the men who had said they were interested in me. I'm not sure why I was curious. David had deleted most of the men and had left just three or four for me to look at. I read the bio info that each had posted. There was one guy who looked interesting. He said he was in his fifties and was a widower. He liked to make love to women he said. I got daring and sent him a text. "Hi, I'm much older and don't look like those pictures anymore. Is this photo really you?" I quickly closed the website.

That evening, I told my husband about it. He said let's see if he responded. We looked and he had. He had answered "This is me." And he sent a photo of himself. His name was Charles. He was in his sixties, reasonably fit and attractive. I was surprised. "Do you regularly visit this site?" I texted. He replied, "I look a lot, but have only responded to one or two."

We texted/chatted a bit more and I told him my husband was with me. We signed off after a few minutes.

David and I talked a bit. He said he realized that he couldn't get a hard-on as much anymore and would like to see me be satisfied by a real cock again. I told him that he was being ridiculous; that he suited me fine. Secretly, I missed the times when he would fuck me all night long, when his cock was perpetually hard for me.

The next day, David posted a few more pictures. These showed even more of me, including one photo with my pussy showing. They were from when I was younger and thinner. The photo showed my dark patch of pussy hair and the rest of me getting out of the shower. I got hot thinking about it and made my husband eat me out that night in bed. The passion in our love-making had definitely increased. The thought of other men seeing me naked and the possibility of another man screwing me was unexpectedly exciting to me and my husband.

The next afternoon, I went on the site again while my husband was out doing errands. "Hi" I texted. "It was nice talking to you last night."

I was surprised when Charles answered right away. "I like the photos of you." He suggested we use the computer camera in addition to the texts. I didn't know how, so he explained it to me. So, now we were texting and looking at each other, live. We chatted about ourselves and learned a bit about each other. Finally, he asked, "The website says your husband wants to watch you in bed with another man. How do you feel about that?"

I told him, "I could've killed him when he did that and I'm embarrassed to have nude photos of me on the web, with thousands of people seeing me."

He commented, "But, you have kept it going and are talking to me on a website about screwing you."

I replied, "I guess I found it a bit erotic and I'm enjoying talking to you." The idea of being wanted sexually by men was appealing. It had been years since I'd had such feelings. My dear husband had offered-me-up on the website and thousands of men had looked at my photos, thinking about fucking me.

Charles said, "Well, the sixty-four-thousand-dollar question is, do you want to do it?"

I paused for a while and texted "I don't think I'd have the nerve to do something like that. Have you done it with other women?"

"I have. Not from this website, but I have." He answered. "I've found that nothing compares with live sex. I can masturbate and such, but being with a nice woman, someone who knows what she wants, is just an amazing experience."

"I guess I understand. I occasionally use a vibrator, but there is nothing like the real thing."

Charles said, "Maybe we could work up to something, little by little. What do you think?"

I texted, "Why would you want to fool around with an old lady like me?"

He said, "I like to be with nice, warm and friendly women. I'm not much of a catch myself. I'd rather be with a real woman than some stuck-up beauty queen. I prefer women who have feelings and are experienced at making love. They know what they like and I like to please them."

"I guess I know what you mean."

Then, he asked, "Show me what you look like. Show me your tits."

I don't know why I did it, but this was intriguing and since we were only talking remotely, why not. I took off my shirt and my bra and sat there topless. Then I told him goodbye and quickly logged off.

I told my husband about it that evening, and he was amazed and excited that I would do what I did. I asked if it was okay to talk to Charles, while he was out and he said sure, just so long as I told him. We made passionate love that night in bed. Knowing that other men were interested in me aroused my feelings as well as my husband's. While he was inside me, he made a few comments about thinking of other men having me. I imagined that his prick belonged to some stranger, maybe my phone partner, Charles and it made me go wild. I had one of my best orgasms in a long time. We slept in the nude for the first time in years and David held me through the night.

Well, the next evening, my husband posted a few more photos. These were really dirty. My legs were spread in two of the photos, one was after my husband had screwed me, my legs were open and my messy pussy was the center of the photo. I was embarrassed that these photos were on-line, but titillated at the thought of being seen by strangers who were thinking about having sex with me. More bluntly, I was aroused by the thought of horny men looking at my naked cunt and wanting to fuck me.

The next day, David went golfing. I was lounging around the house. I decided to text Charles again. He answered immediately. He told me how to arrange the microphone so we could actually talk to each other. He had a pleasant voice, sexy even. We gabbed a bit and then we got to the primary topic. He had seen the most recent photos, but wanted to see me in real-time, not old photos.

"I liked seeing your tits, yesterday. You have beautiful nipples and they look really soft. Get them out and show me again." I did, and I rubbed my hands over my tits, turning myself on as I did. I rubbed my breasts and pinched my nipples for him.

Then he told me "I want to see your pussy. It looked so nice in those photos. Will you show me?" I was hesitant so he continued, "Would you like to see what I have?" I nodded and he stood up, took off his shirt and then dropped his pants, showing me his cock. "See, I have a hard-on looking at you. Your tits are beautiful. Show me your pussy." I found I was staring at his cock. It looked different that my husband's prick that I had relished for so any years. Now, another man was showing me his dick and it was hard because of me. He moved around his camera so I could see his prick from different sides.

I slowly removed my slacks and stood up in just my panties. Then I slowly stripped them off. I couldn't believe it was me doing this. I had stripped for a stranger and was letting him look at me naked while my husband was away. It was cold and I was aroused so my nipples were hard as little pebbles. I could feel the warmth in my crotch. The thought of taking the risk of being naked for another man was getting me hot.

I sat down in the chair. Charles said, "Spread your legs. Show me your cunt." I went along with it and did as he asked. I spread my legs and put them over the arms of the chair. My pussy was open with the camera aimed right at it."

"I love your fuzzy bush. Your cunt looks just as nice as it did in the photos of you when you were younger." He said, and I laughed. It was amazing to be talking to this stranger about my pussy.

He continued, "Let me tell you what I would do to you if we got together. Play with yourself while I talk about making love to your sweet body." I nodded and put my fingers on my labia and spread my cunt lips before I stuck my fingers on my clitoris.

He was stroking his prick while we talked. It was hard and his hand was holding it firmly and pumping it.

He asked me to get my vibrators. I stood and went to the bedroom. While I walked, I reflected on what I was doing and whether I wanted to continue. I was alone, it seemed like it was a private happening and only me and Charles would know about it. He didn't know who I was and I would not have to see him ever again. I was in a randy mood when I returned with my three favorite machines. It was surreal showing these things to a man I didn't really know. I had a small pink vibrator, and large cylindrical phallus with a rounded head and a fake cock, with all the veins and the hooded dick-head.

He asked me to use the fake cock. "It looks like my cock, don't you think?"

It did and I imagined that it was Charles's prick when I put it against my clitoris. I turned-it-on and the vibrations sent a shock through my body. I was not self-conscious about having my legs spread and fucking myself with a rubber dick while a man watched me. My glands had taken over from my brain.

He said, "That's it. Imagine it is my cock sliding in and out of your love-channel. You are fucking another man for the first time in your marriage."

I shoved the prick into me and groaned. My deep-pink interior was spread open for this man's eyes, something only my husband had ever seen.

He said, "Your husband would get us a motel room. He would sit there and watch me make love to his wife."

"Go on." I asked.

"You would sit on the bed and watch me strip. My prick would bob in front of your face."

I looked at his cock doing that very thing on the computer screen. His prick was about the same size as my vibrator.

He continued, "I'd walk over to you and put my hard cock in your mouth. You would perform for your husband and suck another man's cock while he watched. You could take me down your throat if you want. I could fuck your face. We'd do that for a while. Show me."

I had never sucked on the vibrator before, but I pulled it from my crotch and rubbed it over my face while looking at Charles through the screen. Then I put the cock in my mouth and sucked it, imagining that I was sucking my remote lover's prick. I was totally depraved, naked and sucking on a fake-dick for the pleasure of some man I had just met. I didn't know who he was or even if he was who he said he was.

Charles went on, "Then I'd stand you up and take your clothes off, piece by piece, while your husband watched. Think of your man watching you being stripped by me. He would watch when I remove your bra and your wonderful tits would bounce out. I would kiss them and bite your nipples. Your husband would see another man pull your panties down your legs, exposing your bare ass and your pussy. Once you are naked, I would pull down the covers and help you lie on the bed."

"Oh my gosh! Keep talking." I murmured.

"Then I would spread your legs, like they are now and I would lick your cunt. I'd put my tongue and my fingers inside you. I would lick you from your clit to your asshole. Touch yourself and imagine that it is my finger and my tongue on you."

I did as he asked. I was breathing heavily and moving my finger around my sex. I rubbed my clit and put two fingers in my vagina. My pussy was so wet; my fingers slid easily into my hole. I was without any modesty.

Charles was still talking, "I'd make you come like a wild woman. You'd spread your juices on my face. Your husband would be in his chair, watching me make you come. Your body would tense up as you release a powerful orgasm while you look at him with another man eating your pussy."

I was fingering myself and coming as he talked to me. I had a powerful orgasm right there in the chair.

He continued, "I'm sure your pussy tastes sweet and you would make my face drip with your juices. Then, I'd move up and rub my cock against your pussy and slide it inside you. I'd move around to give you the best sensation. I'm not that big, but I know how to use what I have. Think about how it will feel to have me inside you."

I replicated what he was saying. I rubbed the vibrator over my clit and pushed it inside me, pretending it was Charles who was doing me. The thought of fucking another man was nasty, but made me come.

Charles said, "I'd fuck you gently, licking your pretty nipples and I'd make you come again."

"Oh god, yes. I'm coming." I was gushing my female cum onto my hands and the vibrator. My legs were spread open on the arms of the chair, leaving nothing to his imagination.

"We wouldn't be done though. Next, I'd do you doggy style, facing your husband. You'd look at him while I pumped your cunt from behind. Turn and show me how I'd do it."

I turned in the office chair, knelt on it with my back to the camera. I reached between my legs and shoved the vibrator into me. I fucked myself frantically, urging myself to another orgasm. I was sitting with my legs spread, my cheeks spread to reveal my tight little asshole. I was listening to him with my eyes closed, focusing totally on him talking about making love to me while feeling the vibrations of my dildo pulse through my insides.

"You'd have your man come to you with his hard cock and you'd take him in your mouth and suck him. You'd be getting fucked from both ends. He'd see my dick going in and out of your cunt."

I thought of my husband watching me get thoroughly fucked while rubbing his cock.

"Then, I'd shoot my hot semen into your womb. You'd feel it gushing inside of you and you would come too. Seeing this, your husband would come. You could have him come in your mouth, on your tits, whatever you want. Where would you want him to come, on your face?"

"On my face and in my mouth." I gasped.

Charles went on, "You'd watch his spent cock, wet from your mouth and dripping with the cum he just shot on you, as he'd fall away and sit down again."

I was entranced with his tale.

"He'd be done for the night, but not me. I take Cialis and can be hard for eight hours. I'd let you rest a minute and then ask if you want to go again. I'd ask if you wanted me to fuck you in the ass. Would you want that?"

I was still leaning over the back of in the chair, having come on my fingers. I said, "Yes, I'd want you to fuck me in the ass."

"Show me your asshole." He asked.

I lifted my ass and spread my ass-cheeks to show him my tiny opening.

He then went on. "I'd put you on your stomach and straddle your hips. I put some KY on my cock and in your asshole. Then I'd put the tip of my cock on your little rosebud and slowly push my dick into your tight ass, spreading you open, pushing past your sphincter. Show me how I'd do it."

I pushed the vibrator into my asshole for him. The big head of the vibrating cock pushed past my sphincter and I felt more of my juices gush from my pussy. I was acting like a complete slut, letting my inner-most dark fantasies emerge.

Charles was egging-me-on, "Now, I'd be giving you a good ass fucking. I'd ride you like a pony and pump another load of come inside you. Think of how big my cock would feel expanding your asshole and then squirting inside you. Come would be dripping out of your cunt and your asshole."

I had exhausted myself, fucking my ass with the dildo while my fingers flicked over my clit with this stranger watching. I laid over the chair with my legs lewdly spread and my pussy leaking my cum. It had been a tremendous orgasm.

Charles had come too and was coming down from his sexual high. "Think about it." Was all he said. "Think about whether you really want to do this thing or if what you just imagined was enough." He showed me his dick, with come all over the front of his pants. He said, "Thank you for that."

I slowly stood up. I was sweating. My asshole hurt from the dildo and I had rubbed my clit a little-raw. What had I done? I had done something I had never thought I would do. I wondered if Charles had recorded me. I was embarrassed at the pleasure I had found in doing something that was decadent and depraved, stripping, lewdly displaying myself and masturbating on camera for some stranger. I wondered if he had recorded me. I was chagrined now that it was over, but I remembered being out of control while I performed for Charles.

I was upset and quiet when David came home. I can't keep secrets from him and I eventually broke down crying, ashamed of what I had done. He listened and was calm and reassuring. He drew the details out of me and I noticed that he was getting turned-on. He was getting a hard-on over what I'd done with a complete stranger. I'd shown another man my wide-open cunt, fingered and fucked myself while he talked about how he'd like to fuck me. I'd come with another man, it was by computer, but still I'd come for him. David took me to our bedroom and made love to me. I needed that.

It took a few days for me to wrap my mind around what I had done. It had started when David wanted to hear other men talk about fucking me. Then I'd gotten into the video-chat with Charles, a complete stranger. With the perspective of time, the whole thing was erotic and turned us both on. I was ashamed of myself for what I had done, but it was a fantastic stimulus for my love life with David. I had experienced being totally depraved and was scared that I had enjoyed it too much. David would talk to me about doing myself for strangers on the internet, telling me how hot I was and how thousands of men were wanting to fuck me. I secretly imagined doing that while telling David that I wouldn't.

12