Video Chat Cuckold Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No way. Joe would be pissed." The words left her mouth, but her hand still didn't move from mine.

I held onto her hand with my left and then moved my right down to again stroke Derrick's length.

His eyes were glazed, and he was keeping his mouth shut. He was enjoying what I was doing, and he had no intention of breaking the spell I was casting.

"Do you think so Kristi? I don't. You know we've talked about all kinds of stuff and I specifically remember you telling me how much Joe loved to hear about your past experiences."

Kristi, fully flustered now, retorted, "That was in confidence!"

"Honey, I told you that Derrick and I share everything. It's how we've decided to be.

"But, I'm telling you that if Joe was here right now, he'd be in a chair and watching this. You've told me how he asks you to get into extreme detail about your previous sexual exploits, and how it makes him cum so much when you do. This is one of his fantasies, I'm sure of it. Besides that, you've told me yours too."

As I was talking, I eased her hand to cover my right one as it stroked lovingly over my man's jean covered erection. I didn't put her hand directly on the material. Instead, I just held her hand sandwiched between my two hands as I stroked.

"You know Joe would love to see you do this. Maybe, while he was eating my pussy."

Kristi gasped, but her hand moved smoothly in time with mine.

She told me, "You are soooo bad Bri. You would let my husband do that to you?"

"Of course, hun, and Derrick would let him," directing my gaze to him, I continued, "Wouldn't you baby?"

Breaking his silence, Derrick groaned loudly and said, "Oh yeah, most definitely."

Kristi, still not fully convinced, said, "But Joe isn't here to tell us one way or the other."

I replied, "Do you want me to get him here? I will. He'll love this, I guarantee it."

As I said this, Kristi's gaze again locked onto Derrick's hardness and I removed my hand from the top of hers. She kept hers on top of the one doing the caressing.

I could see the wheels working in Kristi's head. She was searching for an excuse. She didn't want to cheat, but she also didn't want to stop this. She wanted to be convinced or given permission. She said, "You'll call Joe, really?"

I laughed, "Fuck sis. I'll call Joe naked."

Kristi's breath caught, and she looked at me amazed. Smiling naughtily, I moved my hand out from under hers and placed it over hers. Now, I was pressing her hand against Derrick's hardness.

She just stared at me and didn't fight it as her hand continued to glide up and down his length.

Derrick said with some distress, "Okay ladies, he's not typically this hard and in the down position. It's very uncomfortable."

"We should stop," Kristi said.

I held her hand there, and said, "Not yet sis. You keep working on this and I'll help Derrick out."

Removing my hand from Kristi's, I was pleased as she stared at her own hand while stroking his massive bulge.

I began kissing Derrick then and whispered in his ear, "You want this, right baby? I told you how she's curious about being stretched, right?"

He only answered with a groan and I took that as an affirmative.

My hand slipped down to his belt and tugged it through the buckle.

In a hush, Kristi whispered, "What are you doing?"

As I unbuckled it and began working on the top button at his waist, I replied, "Just giving him some relief hun. Keep doing what you're doing."

Her eyes alternated between her own caressing hand and my movements, as I deftly unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans.

Snaking my hand down into his jeans and boxer briefs, I gripped his shaft and tugged it up his jeans leg.

Kristi whimpered slightly when his length was gone from under her hand.

Latching onto her disappointment, I grabbed her hand and now put it on his underwear covered shaft as I moved it into a more comfortable position.

He signed in relief and delight that he was now free from his bindings.

Kristi didn't seem to realize that she was one layer of clothing closer to having his full erection in her hand.

"That's it Kristi, keep caressing him honey. Joe is going to love seeing his sweet wife with this monster."

I then moved and began to kiss Derrick passionately. Our tongues danced as he squirmed under the touch of two beautiful woman.

As Derrick and I kissed, I moved my hand down to join Kristi's on his penis. Glancing at her, I saw she was enraptured by it.

Touching her hand, I guided it up to the very tip of his manhood and said, "See how wet his underwear is? You have him leaking precum all over himself."

His seepage was sticky and hot. I ensured Kristi got a good feel of it and then released her hand, which lingered there for a few moments before it automatically went back to stroking him.

I worked my hand under the waistband of his underwear and rubbed his sticky crown for a few moments, making him groan loudly. Then I freed his big mushroom head and the first couple inches of his shaft from the bondage of his briefs.

Kristi sighed and kept her hand on the material, as I continued caressing the bared portion of his flesh.

As my strokes grew longer, I again made contact with her hand and continually lowered his waistband.

I felt the electricity of the moment super charge as I slipped his waistband down to the point where Kristi's hand made contact with the velvety softness of his shaft.

He groaned loudly, as Kristi intoned in a reverent whisper, "It's gorgeous."

Taking advantage of the moment, I said, "Oh, there's more sis."

Fluidly, I moved from the sofa to the floor, grabbed the waistband of Derrick's jeans and underwear, and began tugging them down.

I did it quickly as to fully expose him to her in full effect. I didn't want to pause anything and break the influence it had on her.

Derrick lifted his hips and I tugged them down to his knees and continued to work until they were at his ankles.

Kristi's eyes opened wide in amazement and her mouth fell open as the entirety of Derrick's cock came into sight.

She could now see him fully from the tip of his crown down to the proportionally large balls dangling between his legs.

She kept stroking and stared.

Knowing what she said next would be decisive, I stayed on the floor with my eyes level to her strokes and waited.

Finally, she exclaimed in awe and wonder, "I can't fit my hand around it!"

I knew she was captured now. "Use both of them sis, he loves it."

Kristi willingly obeyed, positioning herself to grip him two-handed.

"That's it honey. Go up high. Get some precum to use as lubricant. Get him messy. Derrick will love the feeling and Joe will love to see it."

Biting her lip, Kristi complied and started stroking Derrick quickly. The sticky, smacking noises resounding in the air.

"Slow down girl, slow down." I intoned.

Kristi didn't seem like she wanted to slow down but relented. She had copious amounts of Derrick's precum all over his shaft and her hands seemed to be moving of their own volition.

I raised up slightly, leaned in and ran my tongue over Derrick's knob. I looked directly into Kristi's eyes as I pulled slowly away while letting a string of his precum stretch from his tip to my tongue.

I gave a long, exaggerated, "Yum, yum, yum."

Still staring at Kristi, I saw her hunger. I gave her a nod.

She shook her head.

I nodded again, directing it at his cock. Silently letting her know what I wanted.

She continued to stroke, slower now, but again shook her head in the negative.

I smiled at her and said, "I get it Kristi. I know what you want sis. Do you remember telling me how you'd like to be made to do things?"

I saw the need in her eyes, but she said, "Bri, no!"

I continued, "You and I both know you're a filthy slut with a submissive side."

Kristi's eyes glistened, and she whimpered, "No, no, I'm not."

I pushed her further, "You're a filthy whore and you know it. You have my man's cock in your hands, you fucking cunt."

Kristi stared wide eyed and gasped at my harshness, but kept stroking and muttered, "Bri, please, don't..." before trailing off.

I could tell she craved more of this and I felt it was time to take this to the next level. So, I went for it. Fuck the consequences.

I reached out and gripped her hair forcefully, and said, "You're a whore, and you fucking know it. Now, suck Derrick's god damn cock, you worthless slut."

I actually saw her eyes flutter like she might pass out. I thought I had pushed too far, but realized her reaction wasn't from offense. I now know she was experiencing some form of sexual euphoria.

I too was awed by her reaction. More surprising was my own reaction. I felt a surge of power course through me and I knew she was under my control. It was invigorating.

I whispered, more to myself than anybody, "Holy shit, you are a whore."

With those words, I pulled her head toward Derrick's cock bringing her within two inches of it and held her at bay there.

Her eyes stared, and I watched as her tongue slipped between her parted lips and licked them tantalizingly.

"Stick your tongue out cunt."

Again, her eyes directed to me, pleading. I didn't know whether it was for me to stop or continue.

I got my answer, when she opened her mouth and her tongue came out.

"Good whore."

With her hair gripped in one hand and Derrick's snake in the other, I lewdly slapped her tongue with his cock head. It made wet, sticky noises with each impact and he leaked copiously on her tongue. Small strings of his precum stretched out each time I pulled the crown of his beast back before slapping it down on her tongue again.

With each impact, Derrick groaned, and Kristi whimpered sexily. Her body shivered in perpetual anticipation.

Still gripping her hair, I said, "Open wide bitch."

Without hesitation this time, she readily obeyed.

Tugging on her hair, I pulled her mouth over the crown of Derrick's cock for the first time.

I was pleased as her mouth hungrily clamped over him.

At this point, she was still on the sofa and leaning over him, but that wasn't what I wanted.

Confident in my orders now, I admonished her, "Submissive sluts should be on their knees. Get your cheating ass off the sofa and between his legs where you belong. You better suck his cock like you mean it, too."

Responding immediately, Kristi moved as quickly as she could into position between his legs. To her credit, she did it all without releasing Derrick from her mouth.

"That's it, now suck him deep whore."

Kristi tried, I'll give her that. As she pushed over his crown and her lips touched shaft, it came to a stop after one to two inches.

I mocked her, "Is that all you've got? Is that the shit you give Joe?"

Breaking the seal, she squeaked, "No, no, I can deepthroat Joe!"

I growled at her before saying, "So you say. You better get to work slut. Joe is going to want to see that beast all the way down your throat."

Kristi tackled the job before her and worked to make progress. I watched as one of her tiny hands released his meat and disappeared under the short hem of her dress, where she started playing with herself.

It seemed to press her on, because she moaned and went deeper onto him, so I let her continue.

For his part, Derrick leaned back with his eyes closed and made happy man noises.

"That's it slut, that's it. You love Derrick's cock, don't you?"

Refusing to let go of his cock now, Kristi just nodded.

Standing, I moved behind her and lifted the hem of her dress to better see her shamelessly masturbating. Her little thong was askew, and she alternated between diddling her clit and plunging two fingers inside of herself.

She must have felt the draft, but she didn't stop. I decided to surprise her.

I lifted her skirt high with my left hand and brought my right hand down fast to swat her ass, hard.

She jerked and made noises around the cock in her mouth but didn't release it or slow down. She seemed to wiggle her ass, which I took to mean she wanted more.

I looked at Derrick and our eyes met. He was as stunned as me. It was as if we were both thinking, "Holy fuck, she is a submissive little slut!"

I swatted her ass again and she took another inch of Derrick's cock into her mouth. Her head was now bobbing up and down, making lewd noises as the seal broke at the point between shaft and mushroom.

I gave her three more swats and watched her take him a little deeper with each one.

She tried in vain to properly stroke him with her one little hand that remained on his shaft. I saw the moment when she decided that his pleasure was more important than her own. She quit playing with herself and began stroking him earnestly in a two-fisted grip.

Derrick, was now chanting to himself, "Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah."

I found myself staring at Kristi's little pussy and reddened ass. We had already done so much, but I felt it was time for her next test.

Reaching down with my left hand, I cupped her vagina and easily slipped two fingers inside of her.

She jumped so high that her mouth came all the way off of Derrick's cock, which may have been the only thing that staved off his impending orgasm.

I was surprised myself, because she was much more shocked about me fingering her than when I had smacked her ass.

Unpredictably, it was pleasure that caused her to jump and not fear. This was evidenced when she screamed, "Bri, Bri, oh my fucking god, yes Bri!"

In response, I finger banged her faster and spanked her ass hard with my free hand.

She squealed, "Fuck, fuck, fuck baby I'm cumming!"

Her body tensed, her fists tightened on Derrick's shaft, and then her pussy went into spasms around my fingers. Her entire body jerked like she was being electrocuted.

Keeping in my role as dominatrix, I had no mercy and no intentions of letting her rest. Instead, I forced a third finger inside of her and scolded her, "Don't stop sucking my man, you worthless cunt. Put that fucker back in your mouth and do your job!"

I punctuated my point with the hardest slap yet on her ass, leaving an emblazoned pink handprint fresh on her pale skin.

To her credit, she fought through her own spasms of ecstasy and attacked Derrick's cock with vigor.

I could see Derrick was right back to fighting his own orgasm and I didn't want him to cum yet. Not before Joe could see it.

Quickly, I removed my fingers from my best friend's pussy and made a show of drying them with her party dress. She just whimpered and kept sucking.

Smiling at the astounding progress we had made, I decided that now was time to call Joe.

Using Kristi's hair again, I pulled her head forcefully from Derrick's cock. Her lips lost suction with a loud pop. She was in such a sexual stupor that it took her a few moments to realize his cock was gone.

This was substantiated by her continued sucking motions for long seconds after his cock was gone from her grasp. It was like a baby who had lost her pacifier, or maybe more like a fish out of water.

Gripping her chin, I forced her to look into my eyes and said, "You're ours now, do you understand?"

Eye's glistening, and with that mixed look of fear and desire on her face, Kristi nodded.

"No cunt, I want to hear it."

Kristi gasped as if just the sound of the word and the proclamation were enough to make her cum again.

Nodding again, emphatically, she said, "Yes, Bri. I belong to you and Derrick."

Smiling evilly, I said, "Good, it's time to call your husband. Take my man back to your bedroom and wait for us there. Take off all of your clothes and start working on your deepthroat skills. Do not, and I mean do not, fuck my man or make him cum. Do you understand?"

Almost eagerly, she replied, "Yes Bri, I understand. I will only suck him, but I'll work hard to deepthroat him."

Then her look changed to one of worry and she asked, "You're calling Joe?"

"Yes slut, I said I was."

Stammering now, "Wh... what are you going to say? Are... are you going to tell him about what I've done? Are you going to bring him in to watch?"

"Of course, whore. That's the point."

Sputtering, she replied, "But... but you won't bring him back until he's ready to see, right?"

Closing the door on her options, I said, "Listen cunt. I'll bring him back when I'm good and ready. Firstly, though, I'm going to show him my pussy and make him show me his cock. I'm going to draw it out and tease him until he cannot handle it anymore. I'm going to see if he has more backbone than his slut wife, and then I'll bring him back."

Kristi's mouth gaped in stunned silence.

I pressed her. "Do you understand me... slut?"

Now, nodding quickly, Kristi hissed, "Yeeesssss."

"Good, now go work on your cock sucking skills. Go... Now!"

Derrick, with a shit-eating grin on his face, stood, kicked his shoes, socks and jeans all the way off, before saying to Kristy, "Lead the way slut."

I simply watched as our new slut lead my boyfriend down the hall to be his plaything.

I was more than proud of myself and Kristi. Her fantasies were coming true. I only had to wonder if Joe would really be on board now. Truthfully, I wasn't too worried about that. I think I had him figured out, but time would tell.

Humming to myself happily, I retrieved Kristi's phone from her purse and noticed that she had missed several calls and texts while she was being lured into being our submissive slut. All from her hubby, Joe.

I said aloud, "One down and one to go."

My mischievous smile growing wide, I removed all my clothes, before opening FaceTime and calling Joe back.

To be continued...

12