Video Chat Cuckold Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ImACuck
ImACuck
652 Followers

Being so damn far away, I knew I had no control over this conversation and couldn't make her talk to me. I knew I had to reply in exactly the right way. If I said the wrong thing, she might turn her phone off and I'd be lost until she decided to contact me again. In our entire relationship, nothing like that had ever occurred, but since last night, I felt anything was possible.

I thought hard on my next words and then replayed the potential reactions to several of the options I was considering. In the end, I decided that a supportive reply would keep her texting with me. "She told me that you and I both were a little submissive and that I missed out by not dominating you. I can see that now. LOL. I love you baby and whatever makes you happy, I'm in."

Seriously, could it have gone any better for her? She was completely off the hook. I was a fucking saint! Well, a saint that enjoyed watching his wife get fucked by big cock. Okay, not a saint, just a cuckold.

"Good! Bri said you'd be in to it." I could sense the palpable relief in her reply.

I couldn't help wondering again how fucking Bri knew us better than we knew ourselves. I felt a tug as my cock reacted to the thought of Bri in all her naked glory on the phone screen the night before. Better yet, I had the screen capture of her. Damn, focus Joe, focus.

I was relieved and felt the ice was broken so Kristi would be willing to talk more. I typed, "Bri said Derrick was too big for her, but she mentioned that he had desires past her limits. What are those?"

Now that the question was out there, my imagination ran amok with possibilities. Unfortunately, her reply left all questions unanswered.

"Ummm, I don't know much, just that I promised to do anything he wanted as long as he fucked me. I was a little out of my mind though, because when he was fucking me, I was in an almost constant state of orgasm. Seriously, I was willing to do anything he asked."

Like a dog after a buried bone, I dug for more answers. "So... neither he nor Bri revealed anything else last night, or this morning? Bri said something about Derrick making a call."

I could imagine a look of thoughtful confusion on her face due to her response of, "I still can't believe I'm typing my husband about sex I had with someone else."

Then, she apparently resolved not to spare any of my feelings and put it all out there - As if I had any feelings left that hadn't been hurt yet.

"It's so surreal, but here goes... Babe, I really don't care what he wants to do to me. He fucked me in various positions and I loved them all. The more and harder he fucked me, the more I wanted. They both pinched my nipples, smacked my ass, called me filthy names and I adored them for it. Damn, but I barely let THEM get any sleep. I loved it so much, in fact, that I maybe napped two hours before I woke up ready for more. I then woke Derrick up trying to stuff his hardening cock all the way down my throat. I wanted to see if I could let it grow inside of there and get it as deep as Bri does! He really seemed to enjoy it too by his groans. That caused Bri to wake up and find me sucking his big tool. Do you know what she did? She smiled, and played with her pussy as she coached me. She kept bringing you up and what a dirty boy you were and how much you would enjoy watching what I was doing. It just made me try harder until I could do almost as good as her."

Her typing continued, so I shifted my hard cock and continued to wait.

"I still cannot fully grasp what happened, but Bri and Derrick both used me, sexually. Like I was their live fuck doll. I pleasured them both, and loved every minute of it. I felt little guilt after your involvement last night. In fact, it turned me on even more. With that all said and out in the open, the fucking and sucking was the extent of everything we did. As if, that isn't enough. But baby, they said there would be more. And truthfully, I want more. A lot fucking more, and I don't care what it is. I can't help myself. If fact, I'm getting ready now for them to come back over, so I have to go."

A lot fucking more? What all was she willing to do? That just created more questions, so I typed quickly, "Wait, can we talk a few minutes?"

My eyes bulged in surprise at her reply. "No baby, I've been told not to talk or video chat with you until after tonight. I'm not sure why. I love you and will talk to you soon!"

That sounded like the end of conversation, but it didn't stop me from typing a couple of pleas for response. However, none came. She had officially cut me off.

My cock was so very, painfully, hard. I was beginning to relish what a sick fucker I was.

Chapter Four - The Night Unfolds

I spent the next few hours in a tangle of emotions and sexual anguish. I ate a late lunch, bought more beer and tried to prepare myself for an evening of desolation, loneliness and a never-ending erection. I was officially feeling sorry for myself.

That all changed at around 7:00pm when I got a text from a number I didn't recognize.

It said, "Hi champ! It's me Bri. Did you miss me?"

I didn't know if I could relay the dejection I was feeling, but I tried with, "I'm definitely feeling lonely. What's happening? Where's Kristi?"

Either real or imagined, I sensed mockery in her text. "You do love that woman, don't you? I think you might love her even more now that she's loaning her pussy out to my man, right? You like your little slut wife getting fucked by a great big cock, don't you? LOL. You don't have to answer. I know already."

I replied, "Pleading the Fifth."

In my mind, she was still mocking me. "That means yes!"

Then an unexpected turn of events that made me do a double take. "I'm calling you in 30 seconds via video chat. You better be naked and stroking a hard cock, or your evening will continue in loneliness."

I had no idea what was happening and typed back, "What!?"

The only response was, "25 seconds."

Trying again, I typed, "Wait a second!"

"20 seconds."

I had a decision to make. She might or might not be serious. If she wasn't serious, everything would be alright. Truthfully though, I was too deep in and couldn't risk her being serious.

I exited my clothes in record time. Fortunately, my cock had been hard all-day long. I began stroking lightly and awaited the call, which arrived in less than five seconds.

Even expecting it, I was surprised when it vibrated in my hand, and I fumbled the phone before answering it. To my continued amazement, Bri wasn't the only person on the other end. Derrick was there too. They were crowded in together and Derrick was smiling broadly.

A look of authority on her face, Bri sighed impatiently and rolled her eyes. Curtly, she said, "Let me see it."

She continued to seem deadly serious. She could impact my entire life if I didn't do what I was told. I angled the phone and displayed my lude act of masturbation that I had been ordered to perform. After a couple seconds, I reverted the view back to show only my face. By the rhythmic movement of my upper arm, I'm sure it was obvious that I was still complying.

Her demeanor broke into a smile of pleasure as she directed her words to Derrick. "I told you he'd do it."

Smug satisfaction on his face gave away how far Derrick had come in our man-to-man relationship. He was the man and he knew it. "Damn, you know these people so well."

Then to me, "Hey Joe, how are you buddy? You realize that I've fucked your wife about ten times since yesterday, right? She can't get enough of my extra-large man meat. I don't know how she does it, physically, but when her tight hot pussy lips pass the last few inches of my cock until I'm balls deep... well, man it's an amazing feeling."

I blushed in embarrassment. He wanted to ensure I knew that he was the boss over my wife now. I could only nod.

Disappointment crossed his face. "Nope, that's not going to work for me man. I need to hear you say it. Before you do though, angle your phone again and give Bri a clear view of you spanking your dick as you tell me. If you don't do it, we're hanging up."

It again hit home that I was caught too. I was in the same position as my wife. Either I complied to their desires, or I wouldn't get what I wanted - or is that needed?

Without another second's thought, I directed the phone so they could see me masturbating. In comparison to his, it now seemed small in the video picture. "Yes, Derrick, I know you've fucked her multiple times and she loves it."

With slight approval on his face, he asked, "And that's okay with you buddy? Keep stroking as your reply."

With no delay I said, "Yes, she and I have talked. I understand she belongs to you and Bri now. You can use her how you want."

Smiling broadly now, he said, "I was going to do that anyway, but I like having your permission buddy. Now, off to... how should I say? To stretch your wife's limits."

With a laugh, he stepped out of the phone camera view and left me alone with Bri.

Her face made the sudden shift to desire and excitement as she coaxed me on. "That's it Joe, stroke your cock for me baby."

She angled her phone, so I could see her lift the skirt she was wore and dip her fingers into the waistband of her lacy black panties. I stroked faster and breathed heavier in response.

I saw her fingers moving under the thin material as she obviously twirled her clitoris. Her eyes flashed, and her breathing increased dramatically as she made contact with her magic spot.

For a few moments, only the shared look and the sounds of heavy breathing hung in the air. Gulping air between words, she spoke first. "Let's play with ourselves while Derrick and his friends play with your wife."

This announcement felt like a shovel hit me in the face. I sputtered, but never slowed stroking. "Friends!?"

She held my gaze, nodded, and I could clearly hear the wet noises of her fingers stroking in and out of her cunt.

Her excitement was building, and her words came out in staccato rhythm. "Yeah, I'm not into group sex, but your slut promised Derrick anything for his cock. - Oh my god, I'm so close to cumming, keep stroking for me Joe - Tonight, she's going to get fucked in every hole by him and his friends. I find that fucking disgusting, personally, I would never do it. But I was there today, fingering Kristi's sweet bald pussy, when Derrick told her. She moaned like the whore she obviously is. You didn't know your wife was such a harlot, did you?"

I was beating my cocking furiously now as my mind was assaulted with images of my wife being gangbanged.

Gasping for air, between each few words, like a fish out of water, I stammered, "All holes? Oh fuck, we never do anal. Oh fuck, I had no idea I was married to a whore. She's a dirty filthy slut. Oh fuck, I'm about to cum."

Her voice hitting a high pitch, Bri responded, "I'm going to cum too. Fuck, you're a dirty boy. Squirt all over your stomach for me. Oh fuck, I'm cumming!"

No words were left in me, but with a loud grunt, I shot three or four jets of sperm onto my stomach. The amount wasn't as impressive as previous loads, but my supply had to be running low after the number of orgasms I'd experienced in the last 24 hours.

Bri had managed to keep the phone in her hand as she shook through a seemingly powerful orgasm. I watched her gently come down from her high, as I squeezed every last drop out of my shaft.

We sat silently in our physically distant, but technologically close, afterglow for several long moments.

It occurred to me that she was really into this game us two couples were playing, as much as me. Except, that she had the upper hand.

That was made more apparent when her demeanor changed to one of authority again. "Okay big boy, the night is young. How involved do you want to be?" With an impish smile, she added, "Do you want to watch?"

I gulped loudly and paused for a few moments. I knew the answer, but after my recent orgasm, I was somewhat embarrassed to admit it. Regardless of my feelings at this moment, I knew how I'd feel in a short matter of time. I decided to keep with my 'honesty is the best policy' theme.

Finally, I said, "Yes, as involved as possible."

Nodding with a pleased expression, she said, "I can help with that, but you need to do something for me, okay?"

I couldn't imagine what she wanted, but assumed it couldn't hurt too much more.

Confidently, I said, "Sure, whatever you need."

With a sultry smile, she made her request, "I want you to eat your cum."

I nearly dropped the phone as I startled. "What?"

Gently, but firmly, she said, "You heard me. I have my kinks too that Derrick won't do. I want you to eat your cum for me. If you do that, then I'll ensure you are involved, somehow, tonight. You better make your decision though, because it sounds like the boys are getting your wife warmed up. In fact, I don't know if you can hear it, but I do. She's in your bedroom, likely on your marital bed, moaning like a slut."

"Oh fuck," I gasped.

She continued as if I hadn't spoken. "Oh yeah, but don't worry, they know she's a married woman and will treat her like the proper cum dumpster she is. In fact, she tried to take her wedding ring set off for tonight, but I made her keep it on. I wanted it to be sparkling away on her left hand as she was completely unfaithful to you. I made her clean it to a high shine, too. You see, it was all gooped up with Derrick's cum from last night." She finished this last sentence with that Cheshire cat smile of hers.

I was speechless as the pictures rolled through my head.

"Do it," she pressed.

I did it. I started by licking it off my fingers. Then more enthusiastically, I scooped the thick streams of it off my cock and stomach. I put those cum covered fingers in my mouth and suckled them noisily. I wanted her to know that I was enjoying it. I didn't want her to have any excuse to be dissatisfied.

Again, her breathing got heavy and she picked up the pace of her own self-pleasure. Seeing her reaction to this made me feel like a god and in turn made me more excited.

I cajoled her. "I will eat cum for you Bri, if that's what you want. I'll enjoy it too." I ended with smacking my lips, savoring every last drop of my semen.

That pushed her over the edge. I saw her viewpoint bounce erratically and heard a loud and fast smacking noise.

She was spanking her own pussy!

Still feeling powerful, I encouraged her. "Spank that cunt Bri while I savor the taste of cum in my mouth. I love the taste of my cum."

Her mouth went wide. Her eyes were in half-lidded bliss. Her body was flushed with excitement. She screamed, "I'm cumming again, you dirty mother fucker, you're making me cum again!"

I have to admit, for a moment, I was so enraptured by the beauty of her visage as she orgasmed that I almost forget that my wife was somewhere being used by multiple men.

The phone's viewpoint changed again as she laid it beside her and breathed heavily while trying to bring herself back into control of her body.

Long moments passed with nothing but the view of the ceiling and the sounds of her breathing, murmuring and coming back down to earth.

Finally, and without picking the phone back up, Bri sighed contently and said, "Thank you Joe, you're a very good boy. I'll text you soon."

With that the screen went blank and my heart sank.

Chapter Five - Involved, At Last

With the lingering taste of cum in my mouth, I waited for something to happen. I had so many visions going through my head with accompanying emotions.

Multiple guys, seriously?

Oh fuck, do I know any of them? Does that make it worse, or better? Realistically, Derrick and I don't know the same people, right?

Anticipation built as the minutes ticked by until a good fifteen of them had passed. I was feeling downtrodden and began to straighten myself up and get dressed again. I didn't even bother with showering again.

That's when the phone chimed indicating a text.

Uncomprehendingly, I looked at it and didn't understand what it was. I was expecting something, but I didn't know what. Could this be it? I had been expecting Bri to video chat me again.

As my overcharged brain finally slowed enough to allow clear thinking, it dawned on me. Bri had sent me an Internet hyperlink.

Accepting the obvious next step, I decided to use my laptop for the Internet. I sat down at the hotel desk, where it was already up and running, and opened my messages app, which mirrors the texts on my phone. Briefly, I felt stupid as I realized that I could've been texting on it the entire time. I'm much faster on a keyboard. Hell, I could video chat from it too.

Letting the knowledge of my ignorance slip away, I clicked the link and waited for something to happen. Belatedly, I hoped it wasn't some kind of malware.

I always get the premium Internet speed at hotels, so the site loaded quickly. I wasn't sure what to expect as the site displayed for me, but was surprised nonetheless at what it showed.

It was a webcam site. I had seen them before and didn't live under a rock, so I was aware how they worked. Admittedly though, they weren't really my thing.

Something else appeared in my messages window. It said, "User and PW: imacuck" and ended with a ROFL emoji.

I clicked the login link and entered the information quickly. It turned out that this link was broadcasting something I was very interested in. On the laptop before me was a split screen of four high definition webcams. These webcams each showed a different perspective in a given room.

In this particular room, there was a naked woman lying on a bed. Her hands were tied to the headboard and her legs were bent at the knees and spread wide open by other bindings attached, somehow, to the sides of the bed. They were likely attached to the frame underneath. There were several men, four to be exact, arrayed around the bed.

Looking closer at the woman, I could see bright pink patches of color in various places on her pale, freckled skin. The nipples on her small tits looked puffy and bright red. She was writhing under the ministrations of one of the men.

Detachedly, likely due to the unexpected medium of the viewing, I watched him twist one of her nipples mercilessly with his left hand, before raising his right and bringing it down harshly on her hairless pussy, causing her to jerk.

There was full sound too. I consciously realized this as the loud smack and her resultant scream blared out of my laptop speakers. Apparently, it had been set to near maximum volume. I lowered it quickly as to not alarm any hotel neighbors and focused back on the screen.

I quickly clicked the split screen that seemed to give the best view and that perspective popped up full screen on my laptop. I could now clearly see the look of rapturous anguish on her face, resulting from the treatment.

The man reached and grabbed a handful of auburn hair before menacingly saying, "Do you like that slut?"

He ended the question with two more rapid smacks to her pussy.

Her eyes bulged, and her mouth formed an O shape.

I expected her to beg him to stop. To please end the abuse.

I was partially right, because she did beg. She pleaded too.

It came out of her mouth in punctuated statements between gasps for breath. "Yes, yes, I fucking love it! Please god, abuse my slut body more!"

Of course, I hadn't needed to get a clearer view of her face or hear her voice, to know where this was or to whom it was happening.

It was obvious that Derrick had wanted to do this right.

The room was our master bedroom. The bed was our marital bed. The woman was my wife, Kristi.

To be continued...

ImACuck
ImACuck
652 Followers
12