Video Chat Slut

Story Info
I watch as my Wife gets fucked by 5 Guys in a video chat.
1.4k words
3.58
33.4k
36
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I texted Jean when I got to my Motel room. I was still 3 days from Home on a week-long trip that turned into almost 2 weeks. We texted ALOT, sent ALOT of pix, talked on the phone 2 or more times a day, and had a few video chats since I left. I knew Jean was going out with a couple GirlFriends tonight, so I wasn't expecting more than a some texts from Her...likely some pix.

So when She started a video chat, I was surprised. In the moments it took to connect the chat, I expected to see Her and Her Girls out somewhere loud. So when the chat connected, and She was sitting in the back seat of Her SUV alone, I was surprised.

"Hi Honey." She cooed. "I miss You."

Her phone was in the dash-mount. The light was on, so I know She couldn't see me.

She fondled Her breasts and slid a hand down the front or Her pants and rubbed Her pussy.

Not the first video-sex We've had, but I knew it wasn't that since We both knew, again, She couldn't see me.

She took Her top off. "I have a surprise for You." She said as She then slid out of Her pants.

Unclasping and removing Her bra, I wondered where She was parked...knowing She wasn't much of an exhibitionist.

As She slid Her panties off, She said in a horny slut voice, "Tonight ended earlier than expected."

I could hear Her pussy juices as She rubbed and fingered Her pussy.

"I randomly chose one of Our 'fantasy cards' that You filled out." AS She got on all fours in the back seat. "Guess which one it was?" She asked rhetorically.

As I adjusted my pants and started to think about the stacks We had both filled out, I heard Her door open. A moment of panic set in but when I saw what looked to be a pale, blonde, college-aged Kid crawl in behind Her.

My panic was short lived When Jean said, "Fuck me now!" and reached between Her thighs and pawed at His crotch.

He quickly whipped out His rock-hard cock and with one thrust, slammed balls deep into my Wife's pussy. Wasting no time, He fucked Her like a horny dog fucks. He groped Her tits, pulled Her nipples, took a fist full of hair and pulled as he fucked Jean's pussy fast and hard. Jean groaned and moaned and quivered as orgasms crashed through Her body. He was relentless and never slowed until after 15minutes, He came deep inside my Wife.

As quickly as He appeared, He was gone. Jean continued to quiver. While masturbating Her pussy with the strangers cum that was oozing out, the door opened again.

A stout dark man appeared. He sat down behind Her and stripped naked as Her watched Her masturbating with the cum. His cock was substantial. With a few strokes, it grew more and more as Her moved in behind Jean.

He took more time and care as He worked His fat, black cock into my Wife. Her groans grew the deeper He got. Once completely inside my Wife's Pussy, He slowly pulled almost all the way out before sliding back in completely. His cock glistening with the juices from Jeans orgasms. He slowly worked up to a moderate pace. Orgasms blasting through my Wife's body.

For 20 minutes He fucked my Wife seemingly unaware Her Husband was watching...or knew and just didn't care. When He began to cum, He would make one pile-driver thrust after another deep into Jeans pussy. He yelled with each thrust and Jean wailed.

Before He withdrew, the door in front of Jean opened. Another dark-skinned Man slid in under Her face. My Wife quickly undid His pants. The long, hard, dark shaft slapped Her in the face when it was released. Wasting no time, His cock disappeared into my Wife's mouth. As Her head began bobbing, the cock withdrew from Her pussy.

The stout Man who just added a 2nd load of cum inside my Wife slowly got dressed before getting out. Jean continued to bob on the cock. Only able to take half in Her mouth. I could make out motions at Her cum-filled pussy as She masturbated while She sucked.

Again, the door opened. Unable to see much of who it was, legs and a cock appeared and the door shut. He was leaning against the door.

Jean looked back at Him, then looked at Her phone, where I was watching from.

"You get my ass." Jean told Him while looking at me.

With that, She repositioned and lowered Her ass to His cock. Not being well versed in anal, it took a few minutes before Her asshole welcomed His cock. Moans and groans and wails came from my Wife's mouth as She slowly slid Her asshole on the cock. Once Her ass took Him all, She motioned the other man to mount Her.

As cock 2 slid into my Wife, the sounds She began making were pleasantly familiar. Having been one of the cocks of the only other 2 times She had been double penetrated.

The 2 Men did their best to pump my Wife's holes in rhythm with each other. It didn't matter to Jean. The combined power of Her orgasms and assgasms were slamming through Her body like bolts of lightning.

She was wailing and screaming...then moaning and groaning...then screaming and groaning...

This continued for almost 20 minutes before the 2 Men came deep inside my Wife within a minute of each other.

First to get out was the dark Man who was inside Her pussy. Jean weakly rode the cock in Her ass for a couple more minutes before crawling off of Him. He disappeared a few moments later.

Orgasmic and assgasmic convulsions continued to randomly slam my Wife's body. I could see Her looking at me while She lay belly-down on the back seat. A couple minutes later, a door opened. From the slightly-less-than-center position of the camera, A could see a cock appear in the door in front of Her face. It was quickly engulfed by my Wife's mouth. She barely moved. The owner of the cock face-fucking Her.

The other door opened again. The 2nd Man that fucked my Wife during this escapade crawled in. He lowered His pants and straddled my Wife's ass with His large, dark, member.

AS one cock face-fucked my Wife, another tried working into Her ass.

...I never would have guessed what happened next...

With one push, the fat dark meat disappeared into my Wife's bowels.

Her screaming groan repeatedly muffled by the cock fucking Her mouth.

My Wife stared at the camera, Me, as the cock that once gently fucked Her pussy was now determined to split Her asshole open. Jean's asshole was being fucked so roughly it bordered on violently. Her mouth being fucked nearly as rough. Her assgasms into Her body with the power of a speeding truck.

Her mouth was only fucked for another 5 minutes before She struggled to swallow all the cum. He quickly withdrew and shut the door.

Luckily for Her, He erupted after little more than 10minutes.

Pulling from Her ass, Her hips lifted a bit before His cock popped from my Wife's asshole with the sound of a cork from a wine bottle.

For 5 minutes, I watched my naked and fucked Wife pant and quiver in the back seat of Her SUV. Slowly She sat up. Hair a mess, Her pussy swollen and glowing red.

Weak-in-the-knees, Jean struggled to get behind the wheel. She reangled the camera. Her nipples were perpetually rock hard. She fingered Her pussy, rubbed the juices and cum over Her tits, then would lick Her fingers clean...before doing it again...and again.

I watched as She drove home, completely naked, camera light illuminating Her body. Every so often, She would smile and wave at someone walking by at a red light. A couple times, talking out the window to a car next to Her.

"For fun, I'm gonna park on the street." She finally spoke to me.

I watched as She got out, the camera light making Her body glow almost as much as the streetlight She parked under...and more than the walkway lights that led to Our front door.

I got to watch As She showered, occasionally licking the cum from Her fingers that She worked from Her pussy. We chatted as She ate a snack. I watched and directed as She filled all 3 holes with dildos for a half-hour in bed before I finally let Her go to sleep.