Video Chat Slut-in-Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, fuck!" Steph moaned. "I'm so close ..."

"Yes, baby! Fuck me!" Jane shouted, giving up on the illusion. That was OK for me. I was still into it in the best possible way.

Another few seconds of thrusting, moaning and pleading and they both climaxed at precisely the same time, Jane clamping her pussy down on me and leaning forward to grip my knees for support. For her part, Steph was face down on the floor, the dildo still inside her, her hips trembling as she worked the last few shudders out of her orgasm.

I lay there reveling in the sensation of having so thoroughly pleasured these two women, but I was in no way finished. Through some feat of timing or testosterone level or pure luck, I'd surprised myself by holding out on my own orgasm, and now felt harder and stronger than ever before. I also couldn't help the spike to my libido from the utter surprise of the morning.

Without a word, I sat up, Jane still impaled on my cock, wrapped my arms around her and lifted her petite frame up, then flipped her over on her stomach so we could both see the smartphone screen.

"You're going to need to readjust, Steph. Time for me to fuck you like I really mean it," I said, still inside Jane and pulling her up on her knees so her ass stuck high in the air.

Jane just gasped and moaned, "oh my god," again and again, while Steph roused herself and saw what was going on. She said nothing, but looked into the camera with a wicked grin and pulled the dildo from the floor, attaching it again to the mirrored closet door. She then bent forward on her knees, easing the dildo back against her pussy. Her position, along with the reflection of her ass in the glass, managed to make the scene even hotter.

"I'm going to ask you some questions, Steph, and every time you answer I want you to slide that cock inside you a little bit more, understand? But not until you answer me. And you'd better be telling the truth."

She bit her lip in anticipation. "OK."

"Have you wanted me to fuck you as long as Jane and I have been together, Steph?

"

"Uh huh," she said, low and husky, looking me dead in the eye through the camera lens.

She rocked her hips back slightly, taking the head.

"Did you get yourself off thinking about it?"

"Yes. Oh, my god, all the time!"

Another inch.

"Did you get off with Jane thinking about it?"

I heard Jane chuckle between the contented noises I was eliciting just by keeping my hard shaft inside her.

"Yeah, a lot."

Another inch.

"Have you wanted me to fill you up and cum all over your ass?"

All she could do in response was whine in agreement as she finally slid down to the hilt.

I finally resumed fucking my wife, prompting Steph to rock back and forth on her dildo, keeping time with us. Jane clawed at the sheets and squealed into the pillow as I drew myself all the way out, save for the head of my cock, the plunged my full length back in.

"Who's my little bitch, Steph?"

"I am!" she moaned.

"Say it again!" Jane blurted out. "Say it, Steph!"

"I'm your little bitch, Steve! Fuck me!"

"That's right, Steph. Fuck that cock, take it all the way while I slam into your sister so nice and deep. I'm going to get her ass all nice and wet now so I can slip a finger inside her. I want you to finger your ass, too, OK?"

"Yes, Steve. Oh, god ... So close to cumming."

"Good girl. You cum for us when Jane does, and if you're a good girl I'll let you watch my shoot my load all over her little ass, and you'll get to pretend it's you."

"Yes. Yes, please!"

I sucked my thumb into my mouth, coating it with saliva, the pressed it against Jane's puckered ass, easing it in a little further with each stroke of my cock.

"Oh, god ..." Jane moaned through the sheets she was now biting into. "That feels so fucking good..."

"Are you doing it, Steph," I panted. I was getting close now, too."

I could see her right hand extended back to her ass. "Yes. Oh, god. I'm almost there."

Jane's whines were reaching a fever pitch and I could feel myself losing control. The view of my wife's boyish hair, narrow waist and magnificent ass filled my vision up close, while the tiny image of Stephanie getting off and now thrashing against the artificial cock glowed on the cellphone screen.

"Don't stop, Steve. So close ..." Jane cried.

Finally, I felt her pussy muscles clench. I kept fucking her in long, powerful strokes as she thrust her ass back against me, feeling her orgasm overtake her. She was balling the sheet up in her fist even more, her mouth open in a silent climactic scream. On the screen, Steph's ass quivered on the dildo as she collapsed her head to the floor, her hard breaths catching in her throat. Her whole body trembled with the aftershocks of her orgasm as she pushed herself back up on her arms and gazed back into the camera.

"Did you cum?"

Jane laughed in that wonderful way that told me she was exhausted, but also utterly satisfied. "I don't think he did. I don't know what's gotten into him this morning, but I'm impressed."

"I want you to make him cum, Jane. Please make him cum for me. I want to see it!"

Because we weren't teenagers worried about getting pregnant or porn stars, we rarely got into the whole external cum shot thing. But things had been so different up to this point I couldn't see why they wouldn't continue that way. Jane looked over her shoulder at me for a silent confirmation, and I nodded my head in agreement. Leaning forward, she pulled off me and flipped around and got up on her knees, placing her breasts at the same level as my rigid cock.

"How do you want it? In my mouth? On my tits?" Jane asked.

Steph pulled the dildo off the mirror and sat back against the wall, her legs spread, then with a gasp and a long moan, pressed the head of the artificial cock back inside her.

"Mmmm, I don't care. I just want to see his hot cum spurting. And I think I might have one more in me, too."

That was all it took for Jane to lean forward and press my cock between her tits, pushing at each from the side to cradle my cock as I began to ease it up and down. Hoping to give Steph a better view of my own climax, I reached for the phone and held it at arm's length, hoping that Jane's face and my cock remained in the frame.

"Oh, my god. That's incredibly hot, you guys. Please don't stop!"

Jane looked up at me and smiled, then tilted her head and extended her tongue just enough for the tip to graze my cock on the upstroke, which was what finally did me in.

"You ready, Steph?"

She was slamming the dildo in and out and rubbing her clit with her other hand. "Yeah, do it," she said breathlessly.

A few more stroke-and-lick combinations and I felt the orgasm building in my toes, then work its way up through my thighs.

"Yeah, here it comes!"

Jane leaned back just enough to grab my cock and continue flicking at the head with her tongue, sending me completely over the edge. The slight pressure Jane applied as she held me was just enough to back up the long overdue ejaculation and result in a tremendous release of cum that was totally unlike me. Jane's eyes grew wide in amazement as my cock spurted in creamy white jets three times over her fantastic breasts, while I watched Steph's back arch in yet another powerful orgasm.

"Yeah, that's it!" she shouted as she came again, her hips and legs trembling as she bit her lip and tried not to slide all the way down the wall onto the floor.

"Holy shit," Jane said, still marveling at what I'd done. "Where the hell did that come from? I'm impressed." She still held my cock, and was now using its softening length like a wand to spread the streams of spunk on her nipples.

"Well, I strive to be impressive," I managed to say as the tremors of my orgasm subsided and Jane's continued manipulations sent tiny aftershocks across my nervous system.

"Fuck, you guys," Steph sighed, sitting up and pulling the dildo from inside her. "That was unbelievable."

I leaned down and kissed my wife deeply. Looking into her eyes afterward, I asked, "So, this has been a thing, huh?"

She actually blushed and pulled me down beside her on the bed. "Are you mad?"

I held the phone up so we could still see Steph, who had suddenly grown a little more modest, pulling her legs together and her knees up as she reached for the phone. Her face now filled the frame. "Steph, do I look mad?"

"You look pretty fucking happy to me," she said, also a lot more bashfully than circumstances would suggest.

"Mind if I ask ...?"

Jane just put her fingers to my lips and smiled. "You'll get the whole story eventually. Let's just enjoy this for the moment, OK?"

I silently agreed, content to take in the beautiful scene of my wife and her sister so completely satisfied.

"Hey, Steph," she asked. "You still on to join us up at the lake for the Fourth of July?"

"Hell yeah," she said. "Wouldn't miss it for the world, especially now. Something tells me it will be a lot more exciting than normal."

"That goes without saying," Jane replied. "Just do me a favor and don't bring a date. Something tells me we'll be able to keep you busy enough."