Video Game Nights

Story Info
How my buddy made a move on me.
725 words
3.58
20.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had a friend who used to come over and play video games with me when I was in my early 20s. I wasn't exactly out of the closet, but I hadn't had a girlfriend in many years and was starting to become 'gayer' over time. My friend was definitely straight and was slightly older than me at 25. We were super competitive with each other.

One night when we were playing, he decided to go and have a shower and get ready for bed. This was all normal and I didn't think anything of it. Eventually he came back out and sat down in his towel in the opposite chair and watched. Again, nothing strange but I did catch a couple of glimpses of his penis under his towel which was super exciting. Eventually he got up and headed to bed. A couple of days later he came over to my house again and the same thing happened he went off to have a shower and came back and sat down in his towel. But this time I noticed that his dick was slightly hard under the towel. This is when I suddenly realised he was making the moves on me. Before I could process it though he had gotten up and said goodnight and headed to bed.

Not long after that I went to bed myself. I couldn't stop thinking about his dick the whole night. I was thinking of all the things I should've done or said to make him known that he could make a move. It was one of those moments where you know you've missed an opportunity. Anyway the next morning everything is normal we both get up and leave for the day like nothing happened.

The next week he calls me up and tells me that he has the house to himself and asks whether I'd like to come and stay the night. I tell him sure, and that I will bring the beer. I get over to his house a little bit early and settle myself into the couch with a beer. He sits right next to me and we start gaming as normal. After our first beer he gets up for another one. When he comes back and hands me the beer I turn to him and ask him if he wants to have a strip competition. We can play rounds and whoever loses the round must remove a piece of clothing. He hesitates at first but eventually agrees. It is not long before we are both half naked on the lounge and laughing hysterically. I get up and get another round of beers and on my way back in, notice there is a bit of bulge in his pants. I sit down next to him and hand him his beer. I then gently put my hand on his leg and look at him. He sits very still and then stammers that we should start the next round. I agree and take my hand off his leg and we start playing some more.

While I am playing I realise my cock is starting to get hard and I look over at my friends crotch and can see he is bulging as well. I again put my hand on his leg but this time I move it up and down getting closer and closer to his dick. He freezes. He is clearly enjoying the moment but is so nervous he doesn't know what to do. So I slide my pants to the ground and grab his hand and put it on my leg. By now my heart is racing and my dick is pulsing with the anticipation. My friend turns to me and says 'I really want to do this but I don't think I am quite ready'. I reply 'No problem. I want you to enjoy it as much as me'. He sits very still staring at my cock and then whispers 'maybe later?' So I pull up my pants and put on my clothes still hard as a rock and then suggest we call it a night. I walk off and go to bed still thinking about what has just happened. Hoping secretly that he might come into my bed. Instead I hear the shower turn on and before long hear his light turn off.