Video Night with David Ch. 03

Story Info
The third part of the story of my time with David.
9.3k words
4.79
1.9k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/21/2024
Created 01/26/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mydnyter
Mydnyter
16 Followers

Author's note: This is the third story I've done. It continues from the end of the second one and will make much more sense if you start with my first. I hope you like them all.

===============================================

Yes, another shower was definitely in order, but for a few minutes we just lay quietly next to each other, enjoying the afterglow of the amazing experience we'd just shared. I wasn't really thinking about specifics, only marveling at the feeling of contentment and warmth that had replaced the trepidation I'd felt only minutes ago. I could still feel him inside me...could still hear his harsh breathing as he fucked me and the strength of his arms as he held me tightly while he came closer and closer to filling my virgin ass with his seed. His cry of ultimate pleasure as he emptied himself deep inside me echoed in my thoughts...as it does to this very day.

What had been unthinkable only a week ago had actually happened. I'd always wondered and fantasized about having sex with another guy but never actually thought it would happen. Now here I was, naked in bed with my best friend who had just cum inside me and then sucked me off like he was starving for it, and both of us were grinning like idiots.

Fucking unbelievable.

We finally crawled out of bed and made our way back to the shower, weak-kneed and laughing now that the tension was gone. The warm spray felt wonderful on my body and I stood quietly watching as David washed himself, then began lovingly washing me. His hands caressed my skin and I just relaxed and enjoyed his tender manner as he ministered to me, his slippery fingers cleaning away the remnants of our frantic coupling as I sighed with pleasure. He knelt before me and gently caressed my cock and balls, still aching a little from the amazing release he'd given me. His touch felt wonderful.

At one point he looked up at me and smiled and I was genuinely surprised at the look on his face. It wasn't the expression I was so used to seeing, kind of cocky and wise-guyed, but rather more of a loving and appreciative look, and it came to me suddenly that it was the look of someone whose deepest want and need had been satisfied, and well satisfied at that. In that moment I loved him for it, for his gratitude, for understanding and appreciating the trust I had in him and our friendship and my willingness to make his most secret desires a reality.

I stood there looking down as he stroked my body, loving the sensation of being cared for like royalty, when he suddenly stood and stepped forward, pressing his body against mine. He wrapped his arms around me and to my surprise leaned forward and kissed me. It caught me completely off guard and for a brief moment I had no idea how to respond. I know it sounds strange considering all we'd done to and for each other, but it was so intensely intimate that it threw me for a loop. I'd had no qualms about taking him into my body and I'd loved every minute of it, but kissing him had honestly never occurred to me before.

I felt his tongue brush my lips and instinct took over my reasoning. In a second we were kissing like the lovers we were, as deeply and lustily as any woman I'd ever been with. My hands found his back and pulled him tightly against me, sliding down to grasp his ass to press our cocks together. I felt his stiffened member slide against my own, surprised that he'd gotten hard so soon after the intense fucking he'd given me and even more surprised that I was as turned on as he was.

He reached down between us and wrapped his hand around both of our cocks, holding them together as his soapy hand slid back and forth, stroking and squeezing. It felt wonderful and I just lost myself in the sensation and the kiss for a minute or so. There's something about the touch of another human being that resonates on a primal level, isn't there? I hadn't been intimately close to anyone in a very long time and suddenly felt almost overwhelmed by the need for it and the desire to have it continue for as long as possible.

Alas, the capacity of my water heater put an abrupt end to the feeling as the water suddenly turned cold. I yelped in surprise and quickly rinsed off as he stepped out of the shower, then turned off the spray and stepped out myself. He handed me a towel and as we dried ourselves it occurred to me that, as so often happens after good sex, I was ravenous. I said so and in reply he looked down at my cock and said, "Me too." We both laughed at that and I said "Good lord, I've created a monster."

He just grinned.

We hung up our towels and walked naked into the kitchen to scrounge but came up empty handed. I'd been so consumed with anticipation and excitement after he called that I'd completely forgotten to go shopping. We quickly agreed that we needed to make a run for supplies and I started for my bedroom to get dressed when he got a strange look on his face.

"What?" I asked.

"I forgot to bring any extra clothes" he replied, and I laughed. "I guess I was thinking about other things too."

"Yeah, you brought beer, weed and KY but that's it. That's us, isn't it? The only thing on our minds was our dicks. Come on, you can wear some of mine."

I grabbed some jean shorts and a tee shirt while he went through my stuff, coming up with a pair of gym shorts and another tee. My clothes fit him pretty well since we were about the same build, and as we dressed it occurred to me how weirdly natural it seemed to be standing naked together with him in my bedroom. The same room where, not too long ago, we had actually been connected in a way that I could still feel deep inside me. Not exactly sore but still well aware that he'd been where no man had gone before. It was a surreal feeling.

David was still parked behind me so we took his truck. We'd decided to grab lunch before going to the store and headed to a place here in town that I liked. It was an old fashioned drive-in type of place that had outside counter to-go service and tables under the trees if you wanted to eat there, and that sounded good to me.

I watched him as he drove, thinking about everything that had happened in such a short period of time. I guess I must have had an odd look on my face because at one point he looked over at me and said, "What?"

I laughed and said, "We washed the car, got a buzz, fucked and took two showers. It's been a hell of a morning."

He burst out laughing and said, "I know, I know. It's the best Saturday morning I've ever had."

We rode in silence after that, both of us lost in our thoughts until we reached our destination. We ordered burger and fries baskets, then made our way to a shaded table away from the few people that were already there. We sat across from each other and proceeded to devour our lunches in a short time. I hadn't realized how hungry I really was. I had a thought that if we kept this up I'd end up getting fat. I must have smiled or chuckled because he looked at me and asked what I was thinking about.

Instead of explaining I said, "You know, we've been doing some wild shit and we really haven't talked about it, have we? What do you think about all of this?"

He started to say something, then paused. "I was going to make a joke but you're right, we haven't." He thought for a moment, then said, "I never expected anything like this to happen, especially with you. I've had thoughts about it over the years but never was brave enough to actually try to make it happen with anyone. And then you had that movie and it made me want to, but I didn't want to fuck things up between us by saying something. I'm glad you did."

I waited to see if he would go on, and after a minute or so he did. "I never felt like I was gay but I always wondered what it would be like to suck a dick. I've always loved getting head but never realized how much I'd enjoy giving it too. You're really good at it too, you know? Have you done it before?"

I shook my head. "No, I'm the same way. I thought about it a lot, and I don't know why I set up the movie thing the way I did. Something just made me feel like I should. I was a little scared that you might freak, but at the same time it still felt like the right thing to do. Probably one of the hardest things I ever did was ask if you wanted to try it. And when you started taking off your pants my pulse jumped off the scale. You're pretty good at it too. You're a natural." That made him laugh.

"There's some stuff we should probably talk about too," I said. "Have you said anything to Trish about what happened last week?"

"No," he replied.

"Are you going to?"

"I thought about it but I decided not to. She might flip out. I've been after her to suck my dick for a long time and you know she won't."

"Yeah, I know. Everybody knows. You've kinda made sure of that. What's up with that anyway? She's always been a free spirited kind of girl."

He smiled. "Yeah. She likes showing off as I'm sure you're aware. I've seen you checking out her tits enough times. She likes showing them off and she gets off knowing guys are looking." He was quiet for a minute, then said, "I'm not sure if you know this but she likes to flash truckers when we're driving on the interstate."

He laughed at the look of surprise on my face. "Yeah, she does. We'll be cruising along and pass some random trucker and she'll pull up her shirt and make sure he gets a good look. Sometimes she pulls her shorts to one side and shows them her pussy. One time we rode alongside a rig and she finger fucked herself until she came. He loved it, started honking his horn wanting us to stop or something but we dropped back and took the next exit. She really got off on that."

"Has she ever given you road head?" I asked.

He snorted, "Yeah, right. I wish. It's fun to watch her though, I like showing her off. And we always fuck like crazy when we get home from one of her 'excursions' as she like to call them."

I said, "Man, I'd love to see that. I've seen her titties a bunch of times but she never flashed her pussy at me."

He laughed. "Nah, at home she likes to play like it's accidental but I know she's doing it on purpose. Hang on a second," he said as he pulled out his wallet and handed it to me. "Look in the left side, in the place behind my license."

I stuck my finger in and came out with a photograph that was folded in half. When I opened it my breath caught. There was Trish, lying back on their couch completely naked with one hand on her tit and the other parting the lips of her pussy. She had a beautiful smile on her face and her full black bush matched the lustrous black hair on her head.

"Wow." It was all I could think to say. My cock jerked as I stared longingly at her pretty pink pussy.

"You can keep that if you want," he said, "I've got others."

Tucking it into my shirt pocket I said, "Thanks, I'll get some use out of this."

We both laughed at that.

"But that still doesn't explain the not-sucking-your-dick thing. Has she ever told you why?"

"We've argued about it enough times but all she'll say is that it would make her feel degraded or some shit like that. I don't know. It used to piss me off but I guess I've just gotten used to it. Now I just fuck with her about it. It's become a kind of running joke, you know?"

"Yeah, I get it," I replied.

"That's one reason this whole thing with you has been so wild. You've been lucky, you know. You've told me your ex loved to blow you and that's one reason you put up with her shit for so long. I think I would have done the same thing."

"Maybe. I did until I found out about the other guys she was sucking off when I wasn't around. I think she held the neighborhood record for most delivery men satisfied in a single day. I'm surprised she never offered to do you."

"Nah, she and Trish are too close but knowing what you told me I did think about it sometimes."

I couldn't blame him for that. I'd had the hots for Trish for a long time but I'd never hit on her, it just didn't seem right, no matter how many times she showed me her tits. I did jerk off to the fantasy though, and the picture he just gave me would help with that, for sure.

"Well, all I can say is if she ever offers, take her up on it. Even after all we went through with the divorce, the last thing she did before she left for good was to suck me off one more time. Maybe she wanted to remind me what I'd be missing, and I have, but it was pretty satisfying to squirt my last goodbye into her mouth."

We both laughed about that for a minute, then gathered our trash and dumped it before we got back in David's truck. We sat in the parking lot for a few minutes having an after meal smoke, and I told him which store we were heading to for provisions. I picked the one that was farther away than where I usually go because while I was listening to him talk about Trish I'd had an idea that I thought we'd both enjoy.

He had an older pickup that sat higher than most of the cars on the road, perfect for what I wanted to do. It had a large cab with a bench seat; if it had been a stick shift I never would have been able to do what I had in mind. I had the same desire as before, the wanting to make him feel special and to make his fantasies come true, and to indulge my own newly discovered cravings as well. This was all new to us and so far I had only had his cum in my mouth once.

I wanted more, much more.

As soon as he pulled out onto the road I slid sideways and twisted around so my right knee rested on the floor and I lay forward across the seat. I reached over and pulled the loose gym shorts back out of the way, exposing his cock and balls to my eager eyes. His breath hitched as I wrapped my hand around him. I could feel that he was about half hard, the talking we had done had affected him the same as it had me, apparently. I could see that he had been oozing a few drops of precum and I flushed at the sight, a warm feeling of excitement racing through me as I took the big head of his cock between my lips and lapped at it with my tongue.

He groaned out loud and I felt the truck swerve as I licked his cock. Turning slightly I smiled up at him and said, "Keep your eyes on the road, dude. I'd hate to try to explain this if we crash."

He laughed and grasped the wheel tightly at the 10-and-2 and replied, "I'm good, just....please!"

I knew he'd be ok, he was the best driver I've ever known. In response I slid my mouth down to the base of his dick and lightly bit his rapidly filling shaft. He sighed and settled himself back against the seat and rested his right hand on the back of my head, twining my hair in his fingers. I don't know if he thought I might stop or if it was just part of his fantasy but I liked it either way. I wanted him to hold me there and let me feast.

He did.

And I did.

It was perfect, I felt submissive and dominant at the same time. We had each other right where we both wanted to be, my left hand following my lips up and down his cock while I cupped his balls in my right, his hand resting on my head, lightly pushing me back down on each stroke as he raised his hips, trying to slide the whole thing down my throat.

It was totally exciting me. I was riding along in the middle of the day, sucking my friend's cock as he drove us to the supermarket. Broad daylight and the people in the other cars around us had no idea what was happening. I was totally immersed in the moment, loving the flavor of his steadily leaking fluid on my tongue as I sucked him, my lips stretched around his shaft, the big head filling my mouth as he pushed up and up, trying desperately to cum before we reached our destination.

I could feel his balls filling up and drawing up into position to cum as he got closer to his release, and I gently eased them back down, away from his shaft. He moaned as I did it, saying "Oh man, don't stop. I'm so close."

"Are we almost there?" I asked, freeing him from my mouth and holding his dick in the breeze coming in the window.

"Yeah," he replied, a little breathlessly, "We're here," as I felt him swing into the parking lot.

"Get a spot away from everybody," I said, taking him back into my mouth.

The truck swung a couple of corners, then came to rest. He threw it into park and turned off the engine, then twined both of his hands in my hair and urged me back down. He didn't want to wait any more and neither did I.

.

I sucked him down as far as I could, then slid my lips back up and began stroking his shaft as I swirled my tongue around that big beautiful head. The effect was electric! He pushed hard back against the seat, bracing his legs as he shoved his cock as deep as he could in my mouth, his hands desperately holding my head. I tightened my grip and sucked with enthusiasm, holding his cock in one hand and his balls in the other as I gave it all I had, taking him as deep as I could.

He cried out and exploded, a huge shot of hot cum bursting into my waiting mouth, coating my tongue with the flavor I was waiting for. I swallowed the first mouthful and kept on stroking and sucking as the spasms wracked his body.

It was even better than the first time! The flavor and texture of his cum was just what I wanted, what I needed, and as I swallowed I kept milking his cock, trying to get one more shot, one more drop from his spewing member. At that moment I was right where I wanted to be, and I never wanted to be anywhere else.

His head fell back against the seat, his breath ragged as he came back down from that place we go when we cum, and he slowly relaxed as I suckled the last bit of his load and swallowed it contentedly.

Rising up, I pulled his shorts back in place and sat up, grinning at him. He stared at me in wonder as I wiped the last bit of cream from my lips with my finger, then sucked it into my mouth saying, "Mmmm....Delicious"

"Wow, that was incredible," he managed to say as he slowly calmed. "You really wanted it, didn't you?"

"Yeah, I did. It sure seemed like you wanted it too," I laughed, "Was road head as good as you thought it would be?"

"Oh my God, it was insane! You have no idea how hard it was to concentrate."

I settled back in the seat. "I know exactly how hard it was, it was in my hand...and my mouth." I grinned at him and he smiled in return.

We sat quietly for a couple of minutes, then he looked at me, then down at my obviously stiff cock and asked, almost hesitantly, "You really like the taste, don't you?"

His question gave me a bit of a shiver as I realized that my feelings were so apparent. Ok, why not? "Yeah, I really do. I'm not sure what it is about it but ever since the first time it's become a craving I've been having, something I never knew I wanted until I got it and now I think about it all the time. After you left last time I was thinking about everything we did and I was so worked up that I wanted more, so I jerked off and had some of my own."

"For real?"

I nodded and told him about what I'd done, being upside down and cumming on my own face and in my mouth and how much it turned me on to do it. He listened closely, apparently fascinated by what I was so openly confessing, revealing one of those secret things we all do that we would never dream of telling anyone else about. That was they way we had always been, able to talk about pretty much anything without embarrassment, but this was something altogether new and I loved the rapt expression on his face as I described in detail what I'd done.

"It tasted different than yours though. Not bad at all, just different. Since then I've been wanting to do you again and thinking about when and where. This was not one of the ideas I had," I laughed. "It was fun though, so if you have any other fantasies about getting head be sure and share."

"Oh shit, where do I begin?" He looked upward thoughtfully and said, "The beach, the drive-in, at work, in the pool..."

Mydnyter
Mydnyter
16 Followers