Vietnamese Wife Opens Up

Story Info
Young, shy, innocent, Vietnamese wife tries new things.
5.8k words
4.52
64.9k
108

Part 1 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tnguyen25
tnguyen25
168 Followers

I'm one of the luckiest guys in the world! I'm 6' tall and I do a lot of pushups and try to either walk for a few miles or use the lifecycle on a regular bases but I'm not exactly bursting out of my shirts with giant muscles. No, my dick isn't 13" long and isn't as big around as a can of soda. Somehow, I managed to get one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen in my life and I'm really not exaggerating. I've always had a thing for very petite girls and my wife is definitely that. Thuy is about 4'10", Vietnamese, medium length shiny straight hair she often wears up and has wonderful curves. She's isn't very muscular but has curves in all the right places and a very slim waste line. I'm guessing she's about 95lbs but I've never asked.

One thing you wouldn't probably know to look at her while at work or when hanging out with friends is she has a surprisingly large set of tatas for an Asian. I've dated Japanese, Filipino, Chinese, Thai and Vietnamese girls before and none were so well endowed as Thuy. She's not 36DD or anything enormous but for such a small frame they are quite impressive (I'm guessing 33C but again never asked). However, Thuy dresses like a librarian at a convent so you'd never notice them as she tries to keep them very well concealed. She shies from away from attention but tends to gather friends easily because of her pleasant demeanor, soft voice and infections laugh.

I started dating her about 7 years ago. She was 26 when we met. While it wasn't all I cared about, it took 3 months for me to get her into bed. She was the only virgin I ever slept with and I didn't want her to feel pressured particularly since she managed to stay a virgin to an age of 26. She had virtually no dating history as she was always working - either to earn money to support her family or taking care of her brother and sisters at home as she was the oldest and her mother worked odd hours to help pay the bills. She said the 4 guys she dated only wanted one thing so she ended up never dating anyone more than two weeks and the furthest she'd gone was in between 2nd base.

As a result of taking it so slow in the beginning of our relationship, I never felt comfortable pushing Thuy too far in the bedroom. I cannot complain in the least though - once we finally did it, whenever I want sex she is always up for it. We probably have sex on average 4-5 times a week (after 5 years) and she will often initiate it which really boosts my ego. I like knowing she's interested in having sex and not just filling some wifely duty. The only thing though is we never do anything remotely kinky. She has never gone down on me, she's never even done reverse cowgirl and I'm sure she'd think I was being disrespectful for taking her from behind. She will take top on occasion but only if all the lights are out and it is relatively dark. The exceptions have been when she's had too much wine and even then, the only light was coming from our TV. The view was amazing though! Her mother constantly told her sex was wrong unless you are married and recreational sex is a very bad sin. I think that is because her mother got pregnant before they were married and her father left right after the last child was born (one year after they got married).

We just had our fifth wedding anniversary the other night and I hope she enjoyed it more than me. I'm a bit of an introvert and while she's very shy, she seems more comfortable with crowds than me. Michelle, her roommate from college threw the party inviting everyone Thuy ever met, from what I can tell. One of her friends who always has her cell phone out made a video most of the night as people were giving gifts and saying nice things to us for what seemed like forever. I gave Thuy a string of pearls as she mentioned she admired the ones her grandmother on her father's side use to wear. She said she loved them and kissed the hell out of me when we got to the car. She had given me a small gift box but said I couldn't open it until we had some privacy which got lots of ooohs from the crowd which is funny since although she is gorgeous she's not the type you think of in that way. I had a few of my friends there so I tended to hang out with them and talk geek as we were all IT people from my first job out of college at a huge corporation.

A friend of mine (Donny) who couldn't make it that night asked if there were any pictures of the get together. He said his wife wanted to see them. I know he had a thing for Thuy but since he never tried anything I figured it would be harmless. I'm not a picture taker so I asked Thuy if her friends sent her any photos. She just forwarded a link to the long video her friend made.

The day after the party she woke up early like a kid on Christmas morning and put on her pearls and bounced on the bed saying open my gift! I told her I'll do that in just a minute. I swear I must have pissed a gallon before I brushed my teeth and felt human. I only had 2 beers the night before but had a lot of bottled water as it seemed very hot that night and the crowd gathered seemed to make it worse.

I came back towards the bed and saw her holding up her hair with one hand, running her other hand over the pearls admiring them in the mirror with that cute smile on her face. I couldn't resist; I pulled her towel bathrobe off and tickled her. Her thrashing about and the smell of her body got me quickly excited. I then began nibbling on her magnificent breasts. She giggled and asked what about the present? I told her I need this more. I was mauling her body like it had been a week since we had sex. Thuy said, "Oh my! Someone does need it, doesn't he?"

After a deep kiss, I was sucking on her smooth delicious neck and thinking about giving her a hickey for the first time since we started dating. She started to moan and squirm. Then said "Oh no you don't mister!"

I said fine - and then moved back down to her breasts. One great thing about her big old tatas is that they are very sensitive. They don't really have much in the way of nipples to stick out as her puffy areolas are slightly conical. When I begin to suck on them, she will literally push them even harder into my mouth. She began to quietly moan. I reached down and could feel how wet she was getting. I moved down and could feel her pulling up on my head as she gets shy when I go down there.

I said, "someone is very wet and needs me to clean them up down there or we'll make a big mess on the sheets!"

Thuy was having trouble keeping my head from moving further south but said, "Honey, that's not what your mouth is for, you don't want to do that!"

Today I thought for a change I'd push things. I looked up and said, "You want me to enjoy myself, don't you?"

She looked down to me, caressing my face and said, "Honey, I will let you do anything that makes you happy. I would do anything for you!"

She slowly relaxed her hands as I then lowered my tongue and lips lower and lower until I was enjoying her sopping wet tiny little pussy. I had mentioned about 6 years ago that I wanted to look at every bit of her including her beautiful pussy and she has kept herself smooth as a peach down there since. Although she still shyly tries to hide her naughty bits when I admire her. I then began to count to numbers with my tongue in her wonderful little pussy. She kept squirming about with my head between her legs and then in happened. She began to get even wetter and moan and lift up her hips. She let go of my head and clenched her hands on the sheets. I think that was one of the more intense orgasms I've ever seen her have.

She pulled my head up immediately after she recovered and said "I'm so sorry!"

I smiled and looked at her and said, "Are you kidding, what are you sorry about? That was one of the hottest things I've ever seen in my life!"

She said, "Are you sure, you don't mind that I came in your mouth?"

I said, "Honey, if you squirm that much and enjoy it that much, I think you should sit on my face at least twice a day. Hopefully we can figure out what you should eat so you cum even more so I have more to lap up!"

She stared at me with her mouth open and then finally said, "I could never sit on you face, Honey. Are you don't mind me getting so wet down there?"

I kissed her on the mouth making sure she got a good taste of her own juices and said, "Sweetie Cakes, I would be so flattered if you flooded the bed every time we had sex! That would make me so proud. You want me to be proud, don't you?"

Thuy paused, thinking about it, then said "I do so want you to proud of me!" She then reached down and grabbed my hard cock, and said, "somebody need some attention!" She then pulled up her robe so that it was on her shoulders again sitting up next to me on the bed. She then positioned her beautiful wet pussy over my aching shaft. Slowly she lowered herself on it as oddly, she is nearly as tight today as the day we first had sex and she always takes a few seconds to adjust.

I tried to pull her robe back over her shoulders but she had opened the curtains and even though we had these sheer white things over them she immediately laid down on top of me so I had a choice - let her ride me and leave the robe on or take her missionary and pull open her robe. I pushed her shoulders back up and admired her body through the gap in her bathrobe. Her tight little pussy literally pulls up on my cock as she lifts up and it feels amazing. She was so stunning to watch as she rose up and down, closing her eyes to concentrate as she increased the tempo. She'd alternate to gyrating which I loved to watch. I lifted up the robe so I could admire her round little bubble butt. I couldn't hold back and within 5 minutes I pulled out, rolled her on her back and covered her with my sperm. I was covered with sweat as I lay back down. I'd love to crank up the AC as I run very warm but we keep it at 77 as she gets cold easily and I want her to be comfy.

She went off the pill about 6 months ago as she said it was impacting her mood a lot. I wanted to make sure and asked if the reason was she wanted children and she said, if we have children great but she wasn't sure we were ready for them yet but maybe in a few more years she'll be ready. She asked if it was OK if we tried to avoid cumming inside her certain times of the month but still enjoy sex without any birth control. I was fine with that and she said if we got pregnant, then it was God's will. She was extremely Catholic like her mother. I believe but don't really attend mass much unless she asks and she doesn't try to force it. I'm actually relatively happy just sitting in the pew while she holds my hand so lovingly.

After I woke up and took a shower, I went to the kitchen. Somehow, she had already showered and dressed without waking me, although I could swear, I vaguely remember a kiss on my forehead. She was in the kitchen making these little cooked chicken sandwiches I like with sprigs of cilantro. I grabbed us some lemonade and sat down at the kitchen table. In front of my chair was her anniversary gift. I asked if she'd like to come over while I open it. She said she'd prefer I open it while she finishes up preparing the meal.

I pulled off the bow and opened the small box. It had some tissue paper in it which I lifted back to reveal a very small string bikini. When I say small, I'm not sure it does it justice. Granted Thuy is tiny but even on her this wouldn't cover a whole lot. I lifted it out of the box and held it towards Thuy.

Thuy glanced over at me and not to look directly at me but it was too late she was already smiling very nervously and blushing like her face had a sunburn (which is impressive as she has beautiful golden skin).

I was completely stunned as even in our own pool in the backyard, she wore a one-piece bathing suit that covered far more than our wrestling singlets in high school. I had been begging her since we opened the new pool for months to wear something more daring. I was still surprised she ordered such a tiny bikini and told her how much I appreciate it!

Thuy said, "I have to warn you, they sent the wrong one, this is much smaller than the one I meant to order and it wasn't supposed to have string ties. It just arrived and I didn't want you to think I forgot our anniversary. I'll be returning it and will have the right one by Saturday."

Thuy looked at my face and could see I was crest-fallen. I said, "OK, I understand."

Thuy ran over to my chair and sat in my lap. "Oh honey, I'll wear whatever you want, I just didn't want the neighbors seeing your wife like that. They might think I'm some sort of a tramp!"

I laughed so hard I spit lemonade across the table. My shy and somewhat of a prude wife - a tramp!

She was thrilled to see me laugh and said, "I'll do anything for you. If you want me to wear this I'll do it if that is what you really want. Are you sure you want me to wear this?"

I said, "there is only one way to find out. Go ahead and put it on."

Thuy said, "I can't, I'm making you sandwiches."

I put the lemonade in the fridge and then I poured her a very large glass of wine and said, "here drink this. Maybe this will help you relax."

She said, "Oh honey, you poured too much for me - remember I'm half your size."

I said, "Live a little, we took the day off. Drink it now, and I'll drink 2 of every one you have."

Thuy was out of excuses and drank almost half of it before she had to pause. I kissed the top of her head and poured a similar glass for myself. I hate wine but whatever it takes. I finished mine so she again tilted her glass back and forced herself to down the rest of it.

"No more, please", Thuy said.

I said, "fine but those sandwiches aren't going to finish themselves." She got up to get them but I could tell she was already a bit wobbly, already. Alcohol doesn't take much time at all with her to go to her head. I got up and grabbed the potato chips from over the fridge and put them on the table. I poured more wine for both of us. It was up to her if she wanted something else, I would have been happy to get it for her but I was hoping she wouldn't think about it.

We sat down and enjoyed our meals. I appreciated the meal she made for me and kept her plate full with potato chips. She drank about half a large glass of wine to wash down the sandwich she had made and potato chips I put out.

I thanked her again for listening to what I asked for and giving me such a wonderful gift.

Thuy tried to grab my hand (half missing) and said, "Are you sure you like it? That makes me so happy, I was thinking about getting you some nice new dress shirts but you rarely wear them for work anymore."

I said, "I'll tell you what, put it on and I can give you some honest feedback."

Thuy grabbed it as if I was going to snatch it from her and headed to the hallway away from the windows. She stripped right there leaving her clothes in a pile and put on the bikini with a lot of false starts. I'm glad she didn't go all the way to the bedroom as I know she wouldn't have worn it if she saw herself in the mirror. It was an amazing fit - very small but covered just enough that she didn't look completely slutty in the somewhat darkened hallway. I hadn't really looked at the fabric until she put it on and saw the contrast with her skin. I don't know how to describe it but the material was a loose crochet that let you see almost everything if you were close. The contrast in color of her nipples and their shape left nothing to the imagination - which I loved. She came back to the kitchen, doing her very best to walk a straight line but grazing the hallway walls despite how slim she is. She plopped herself in my lap and asked, "What do you think?" I couldn't tell if she was blushing as her face turns red when she drinks.

I looked her up and down, running my hands over her wonderfully soft smooth golden-brown skin. Her spectacular buns barely covered in any way. I said, "it's OK but maybe we should exchange it for the dress shirts. Would that be a hassle? Why don't you stand up and let me take a good look? That way we can decide together."

Thuy stood up with the help of the table. I then said, "slowly turn around so I can inspect the back". She did as I asked and it was fantastic in the back as well. Almost all her cheeks were right there for the grabbing! It may not have been a thong but it sure was tiny. I then said, "bend over, I'm not sure about how the fabric gathers in the back". I have no idea what that means but I've heard something like that expression on the shows she watches about clothes. Thuy bent over (she's astonishingly flexible compared to me) and put her palms on the floor. With her bent over, the material slid between her buns and now the edges of her lips and her cute little rosebud were now peeking from the sides of the fabric.

I wanted to pull the material to the side and lick her into a frenzy but I controlled myself; as that wasn't my goal at the moment. I slapped her round buns and enjoyed the little jiggle. I sighed and said, "I'll have to think about it. You can stand back up now." Thuy stood up but then fell right back down in my lap, not quite as gracefully as she normally did. I said, "the bikini is fine and while I'd like the dress shirts, I don't want to make a lot of work for you."

Thuy looked down at her feet and said, "It's OK, honey, if you want the shirts, we'll get you some nice shirts, I just want you to be happy."

I turned her face towards mine and said, "don't worry, you always make me happy."

Thuy had to adjust herself as she had lost balance while I was kissing her and her hand now rested on my hard cock. She started laughing and said, "I can't believe you lied to me, you really do like my bathing suit. Admit it!"

"OK, I admit it, it isn't the worst outfit you've ever picked out." I said, jokingly.

Thuy punched me in the arm and laughed saying, "I can't trust a word out of your mouth! From now on I'll only take his word for the truth", she said as she rubbed her hand over my cock. She then did something that totally shocked me, she got up and kissed it through the material of my shorts. That may not sound like much to you but that is the closest she's ever gotten her mouth to my cock. My cock jumped as she kissed it and that made her laugh. "Hmmm, someone seems to like that, don't you?" she said talking directly to my cock as she pet it. She kissed it again. I couldn't control it as it twitched involuntarily which made her giggle. She kissed it one last time and then gathered our plates and casually said, "I guess I know who to talk to when I want to know what you are really thinking!"

We finished up cleaning the dishes and kitchen. I was admiring her in the kitchen with nothing on her but that tiny little bikini. She's never been outside the bedroom in anything less than a t-shirt, panties and shorts or a skirt. I scooped her up and took her back to the bedroom. I took great delight in pulling the strings on her very small bathing suit and letting it just fall off. She then "threw" me on the bed the best she could at half my weight. She climbed on top of me and struggled as she pulled off my shirt. Then she crawled lower and pulled off my shorts as I lifted to help. She then flipped her leg over my chest and was now facing my boxers. She pulled the waistband down and grabbed my aching cock. She spoke to it again and said, "at least there is someone in this relationship I can trust" and patted him. I could barely feel her warm moist breath as she slurred while having a discussion with my cock. She held it by the base while talking to it. I couldn't take it anymore.

I grabbed her hips and planted her firmly on my face. Thuy, even drunk was surprisingly shy and tried to get up but had very little balance. I held her firmly in place. I licked her pussy which was nice and moist. I began touching her clit while running my tongue all through her. "Oh honey, you should stop!" Slowly she asked, "what if I cum on you face again?" she asked while moving about so I was pleasuring her in all the right places. I'm pretty sure she didn't want an answer. She started to tremble and moan loudly. I could feel the orgasm building in her. While manipulating her clit with my hand, I went for broke and surprised her by sticking my tongue into her rosebud. Then she started bucking as she came all over me.

tnguyen25
tnguyen25
168 Followers
12