Vietnamese Wife Opens Up Pt. 03

Story Info
Young, shy, Catholic, Vietnamese wife tries new things.
7k words
4.51
21.4k
25

Part 3 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tnguyen25
tnguyen25
167 Followers

Quick recap for those who hadn't read my last 2 stories about my loving little wife. I'm about 6' tall and in reasonably good shape although I have a flat stomach which is not chiseled unfortunately. My wife, Thuy's family was born in Vietnam. Her mother raised her to be an ultraconservative Catholic to the point of being a prude. Her father left her family while she was very young shortly after coming to the US, leaving her very wary of men. She is a gorgeous little young woman who was still a virgin when I met her (she was 26). She had spent most of her time working various jobs and raising her brother and sisters so she didn't date much and broke up with them if they put pressure on her for sex.

She's 4'10", has medium length, shiny and straight hair. She is slim but curvy as she has a nice bubble but and surprisingly large tatas despite her size. She's no Christina Hendricks but if it weren't for her bundling up and restraining them in her granny bras, you'd think she had a boob job, for sure. To help you picture her little body naked, her skin is a light golden brown, she doesn't have your typical flat areola as they continue in the same direction as her breasts all the way to the nipples which don't really extend out any further. Lastly, she keeps herself smooth as can be, down below somehow as there is never even stubble down there.

We've been together for nearly 7 years and we've never had any major fights although a few misunderstandings that we've always been able to resolve within a week. We still have sex 4 to 5 times a week and I'm lucky enough that she often initiates it but it is very respectful love making. Nothing remotely kinky and blowjobs have been forbidden with her. I consider myself average sized but she has an amazingly tight pussy. No complaints about anything as I seem to be having significantly more sex than my married or single friends of our age on average. She has never ever worn anything revealing in public and never ever said anything you could consider talking dirty. A few months ago, my wife, Thuy had to stop taking the pill as it was impacting her energy and hormones/emotions. She is beautiful and enthusiastic in bed so I've been considering a vasectomy although I can't pull the trigger as every guy I know who got one only did it at his wife's insistence and then they shortly afterwards get a divorce and the two are linked in my mind.

As to what prompted this story, things have altered dramatically this past week. My wife of 5 years has gone through a dramatic change that coincided with our 5-year anniversary. Thuy had an emotional break through since we've been together for five years and realizes we love each other as much as ever if not more and I still try to make her happy. She also realizes all the things her mother said about her going to hell for sex might have been to protect her from boys like her father was. Perhaps it is partially due to fear as her friend's husband seems to be cheating on her with some young girl from the office although I assured Thuy I really have no desire to cheat on her. I still get excited every time I see her little body and the feel her soft skin. I try to play down just how much power her beautiful face, loving eyes, and both sexy and cute body have over me or she'd always get her way and I'd be some pushover she'd never respect.

I usually wake up on my own about 6AM. Typically, on Mondays, I take a day off from exercise and check my email for any critical issues. I have to support people all over the globe (most in the US) and they expect me to be always ready to help them no matter the hour. Mondays for IT are the worst day for whatever reason. I felt a tiny hand playing with my hard cock this morning so it was a very good morning for me! I looked towards the clock and it was only 5:45 so I hadn't overslept. I turned to look at my wife's side of the bed and her head wasn't on her pillow! I then looked down and she had crawled down under the sheet and was studying my member.

I looked down and said, "Good morning, gorgeous!"

Thuy looked at my morning wood as if it had greeted her, then looked up at me and said, "good morning, Honey! I hope I didn't wake you!" She then kissed it on the head and released it as she started to climb back up to the pillow.

I said, "of course not; I'll be right back though." I scrambled to the bathroom and brushed my teeth but my member was still too swollen so I'd have to come back to empty my bladder later. Thuy rushed past me as I exited the bathroom and she was standing naked with the door open using our electric toothbrush. In the past she always closed the door as she worried about me seeing her naked body too much. She looked so darn cute trying not to be shy with that big old grin as she knew I was enjoying looking at her.

She then jumped back into our bed and gave me a nice long kiss, saying "good morning, again." I enjoyed the way her little body fit into the crevices of mine as I held her close. I loved how soft her skin felt everywhere it touched my body as I rubbed my hands slowly over her back. I liked the way her smooth legs felt entwined with mine. I admit, I can never resist and I reached down and grabbed onto her sweet little buns like I was kneading dough.

"So, what is with the early morning chat you had with my friend?" I asked.

"Oh honey, I woke up felt him jabbing into me," she said. "I was worried you might be thinking about some young slut at your office," she said half kidding. "I wanted to find out what was going on in his mind, so I went down to talk with him."

"Really?" I asked. "And what did you find out?"

Thuy then pushed me on my back (actually she tries to push me on my back with little grunting noises and I roll over). She then flipper her leg over my stomach, straddling my torso. She reached back and said, "he said I should tire him out so he doesn't care about the sluts in your office," and with that, she slowly impaled herself on my morning wood. She was very wet despite the fact we had no foreplay this morning. I'm wondering if she had a naughty dream that got her worked up as we never had sex on a work morning.

She managed to get it nearly all the way in now and I was enjoying the feeling of her slippery hot little pussy embracing my cock. Thuy now was sitting all the way up and I was getting the view of her beautiful face and tussled morning hair and her magnificent tatas set free. I reached up and gripped the girls hard as she let out a quiet moan. I was slowly clenching and unclenching my butt cheeks to get a slow upward movement as she was gently rocking up and down on my cock. I sat up and put one of her big delicious breasts in my mouth (OK as much as I could). I was sucking on it like it was the only sustenance I had had in days. Thuy moaned again, as if it hurt so I relaxed but instead of wanting the reprieve, she held the back of my head and shoved her breast in as hard as she could. I enjoyed both while she was now slightly jerking her hips over my cock.

I was loving the morning attention and her wildly unexpected behavior. I flipped her on her back and thrust my cock into her hard. I then put my arms on the mattress just below her thighs, spreading them even further as I began moving back and forth faster. "Is this what you thought the young slut at the office would do with me if you didn't drain me first?"

"Yes, this is what they'd want to do with you honey if I don't tire him out first!" she managed to moan out to me.

"I guess that makes you my little slut then, doesn't it?" I asked.

"Oh yes, honey, I'm your little slut!" she said much more loudly this time. "I want you to use me any time you need it; I'll do anything you want! Please, use your little slut, honey!"

I couldn't believe I lasted this long. I normally don't as her pussy literally grips on and tries to pull you back in as you slide out until you finally get soft. Between her tight little pussy and her being so horny first thing in the morning, I should have cum for sure by now. I decided I would see if she really meant it. I grabbed her by the shoulders, and said, "I'm glad I have such a slutty little wife. I'm going to fill your tight little Vietnamese pussy with cum!" I thrust in fast and hard. "Is that what you what your slutty little pussy wants?"

"Oh yes!" she was almost shouting. "Use my pussy, please cum inside me!"

That was too much for me. I've been wanting to cum in her pussy ever since she got off the pill and her begging me to do it despite the possible consequences had me ready to explode. "Cum with me you little slut, you know you want my seed!" That did it for both of us. She was jerking back and forth like she was having a seizure and I grunted as I pulled my cock out and splattered all over her cute little body. Some got nearly as high as tatas but a large puddle was on her tummy. I then fell back covered in sweat, lying on our bed. She cocked her head up to look at the mess I made on her. I could see her looking towards the night stand for the Kleenex when I said something I've always wanted to say. "Just lie there, slut, you can let my cum dry on your body," I said in a dominant voice. I felt like I had just engraved my property.

Thuy looked at me and smiled as if she understood, kissed me on the cheek and put her head back down. She then did something that shocked me. She ran her pointer finger through the large puddle and then put it in her mouth and pulled it out with a smacking sound. She then did it a few times more with a few fingers until the puddle was nearly gone. Was she just being tidy or had she developed a taste for cum?

I fell asleep quickly before I had a chance to think about it. I woke up to the feeling of my wife's mouth sucking on my cock. I smiled as I looked down at the top of her head. I caressed her head as she sucked him gently. She then gave him a quick kiss on the head and said, "thank you" to my cock. I looked at the clock and it was 7:25, fortunately she didn't let me sleep too for long although it was late for a Monday. She crawled up and kissed me on the cheek. "He didn't get hard when I kissed him so I think it is safe for him to go to work now," she said with a big smile.

I said, "thank you for taking such good care of him and as I slowly got out of bed. When I looked back at her, she didn't try and cover up for a change which made me smile. I noticed that my cum had in fact dried on her body which made me proud for some reason. I bent over and kissed the top of her head and said, "I'm very lucky to have you in my life." I didn't want to gush but we were having more intimacy than ever and I felt like our souls were almost becoming one at times if you believe in that sort of thing. "Do you have any idea how much I love you?" I asked.

Thuy eyes were visibly reflecting in the light as she said, "I love you too honey! I am the luckiest woman I know!"

I kissed her long and deep then honked her boobs as I was never comfortable with long emotional moments (which thank goodness, she understands). She put her hands on her hips and pretended to be shocked then giggled. I went to the bathroom and did my business then took a quick shower. I dried myself off and could smell the coffee. I could hear her scooping the fruit salad into a bowl for me and hear the bread in the toaster being pushed down. She knew exactly how long it would take for me to get dressed once I got out of the bathroom. I couldn't believe what I saw when I got to the kitchen though. My amazingly conservative shy wife was in the kitchen wearing nothing more than an apron and our windows were wide open! I had gotten her to wear that the other day but she had been drinking and I had to strongly encourage her to do it.

Here she was both so cute and yet so sexy at the same time! I pinched her buns and kissed the top of her head. I will never get tired of pinching her buns. She then turned and kissed me deeply. The toast had popped up but I didn't want to let go. She swatted my behind and said, "sit down, mister. We need to put some food into you, as you need to replenish yourself." I could hear the pride in her voice as she smiled at me while bringing over my plate.

She then brought me my laptop so I could skim through my email while eating my breakfast. Surprisingly, there were no major fires to put out. Most of them were group emails to my team and Bailey in our Atlanta office had responded to most. He's a good kid who shows a lot of initiative so I'm going to promote him to level two at his next review. I scarfed down my breakfast and brought the dishes to the sink. Thuy got out my lunch for me while I watched her scurry about cute as a button. If I was 18 again, there would have been no way I could have made it to the office but true to her word, Thuy had indeed drained me. I went to the bathroom and used the water pick and then another round with the toothbrush before I kissed my wife goodbye and drove to work.

Around 10 AM, my mind started to wandering to the vision of her in just her apron. I called home to say hello, but she had already left for work. She worked 3 days a week at a not for profit doing some filing and clerical work for a few hours, usually home no later than 2 PM after errands. I hung up and took care of an angry end user who had moved their files to another folder on the server but claimed it was because their computer was acting up and deleted them. After a few more calls and a lot of emails, it was already lunch time. I took out the leftovers from this weekend. I thought how lucky I am to have a wife who takes such good care of me. Then my mind wandered to seeing her draped over our kitchen table as I fucked her like a whore for the first time in my life. I was sporting wood now just thinking about my wife of five years. I needed to head to the management meeting in 5 minutes so I pulled up a Roseanne Bar SNL video on YouTube. The swelling had gone down with time to spare for me to head upstairs for our Monday morning meeting.

When I got back from the meeting I decided to do some quick research on a product that might help me keep up with things and got a rush delivery scheduled. I created a Project chart based on the meeting with timelines for my staff as they had approved my budget proposal. About 5PM I called my wife and told her I'd be home by 6:15 at the latest. Usually I got home about 7 on Mondays but today wasn't bad and I admit I was really looking forward to seeing Thuy again all day long. I have to admit I was thinking about her on the table, yet again. Thuy greeted me at the garage door which she often does and it makes me feel a little shy at the attention she lavishes on me. Today was something different altogether though. My sweet little Catholic wife was wearing a see thru apron I had never seen before! I told her, "that is a wonderful outfit, honey!"

I was totally amazed. My quiet demure wife was dressing up in outfits I could only dream she'd ever wear. She looked so darn cute which makes her even sexier (in my opinion). That was the final catalyst, my cock had now fully extended and wanted to get to her.

She smiled a big old smile and said, "Thanks honey, I picked it up after work. I'm glad you noticed (she giggled) I figure it might be nice on hot days like we are having and I want to make you happy! Does this make you happy?"

"Definitely, YES!" I said enthusiastically.

"And does my sweetie like it too?" she asked as she reached to touch the front of my pants. She grabbed my now hard cock though the material. "Oh my, he does like it!" she said with a little bounce like a teenager at a concert. Was she happier that my cock was enjoying the outfit than she was with me liking the outfit? She has me wondering if she is having some relationship with my cock that I should be jealous of in the past week. I know it makes no sense but she really does treat it like a separate person and while it is cute it has me being completely illogical which is out of the norm for me.

It was pretty warm in the house as she hadn't turned on the AC. The windows were all open and even though the temperature had dropped nearly 20 degrees since noon it was still 76 and very humid so it seemed much warmer. I kissed the top of her head and went to the bedroom to get out of my hot clothes. I put on a t-shirt and just a pair of exercise shorts. When I got to the kitchen there was a nice big salad with chunks of chicken and real fresh bacon cut up on top. I was hungry but this was nice and light as I didn't want to work up a sweat eating dinner.

Thuy plopped herself in my lap and said, "I'll feed you to night." She made me so shy when she fed me but I enjoyed how spoiled she made me feel and I think she knew. She kept getting up and down on my lap as he dug round in the bowl to get an even amount of lettuce, toppings and dressing and the site of her naked buns was too much. My cock began to swell again, with only the material of my shorts separating my cock from her sweet pussy.

While I appreciated the salad, I had to take care of business first. I untied her apron strings and pulled it over her head. I then picked her up moved her to the other half of the table with her facing me. I sat back down in the other chair and spread her legs while pulling her butt cheeks towards me so she was on the edge of the table with her feet resting on my legs. I didn't say a word as I just started eating her pussy. She knew what I wanted and didn't try to resist in any way. She then gently ran her fingers through my hair while leaning back on the other hand. "Is that my honey wants to eat?"

"Oh yes, dear, I love Vietnamese for dinner!" I said. I knew how corny it was but she giggled anyways. "Now if you'll excuse me, I'm not done eating my tender, young meal." I said with some urgency as I thrust my tongue back into her pussy.

"You still think I'm young?" she asked sounding a little surprised. I then ran my tongue over her clit circling around then sucking on it.

I pulled up just long enough to say, "I have a gorgeous young wife that needs my attention. So, if you don't mind, feed me your pussy!" With that, Thuy thrust her pussy upwards a bit more while running my hand over my head a bit harder. She pushed down as I licked her clit.

She now was making strange sounds and stopped leaning on her other hand. She pulled on the back of my head with both her hands now. "Please eat me just like that," she begged. I really enjoyed the sexy feedback as we normally didn't say much when we were being intimate. I continued in the same spot as she started moving her hips erratically.

I knew she was close and I think to a degree she still felt guilty about having orgasms when I was down there so I pulled away for just a second to say "cum for me. I want you to gush all over my face like a good little slut wife would." Either she was closer than I thought or that triggered her to cum as she now was shaking violently as she literally gushed a little on my face. It wasn't gallons or anything but the splashing was sexy as hell. She kept shaking for nearly a minute as she kept moaning.

She finally opened her eyes and looked down at my wet face and wiped my cheeks saying, "I'm so sorry honey, I couldn't control myself. I think I like it when you talk dirty to me."

I said, "Good, because I'm not done yet, my little Vietnamese slut!" I then lifted her up and bent her over the so that she was holding on to the back of the chair while standing on her toes. I crouched a bit and slid almost half of my cock into her sloppy wet pussy. I didn't really give it much time to adjust as it was wet and I needed immediate release. "I've been thinking about shoving my cock into your tight little pussy all day long!" as I pulled out all the way to the tip and thrust the whole thing back in, making her groan and yelp at the intrusion.

tnguyen25
tnguyen25
167 Followers
12