Vietnamese Wife Opens Up Pt. 08

Story Info
My wife and I adjust to living with her sister.
9.5k words
4.69
18.3k
28
0

Part 8 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tnguyen25
tnguyen25
168 Followers

If you've read my previous postings, you know that I'm a 6' Caucasian guy in good physical shape but I'm not a power lifter. I've got the extraordinary luck to have married a 33-year-old Vietnamese girl named Thuy. She's got golden brown skin; her hair is getting longer to the point it almost reaches mid back now. She's 4'10 about a 33c which on her looks pretty darn big. She used to be ultra conservative in the way she dressed for five years of marriage; even in our own home but now is no longer ashamed to show off her beauty when I'm around.

Thuy was in an accident that could have been much more serious than it was but as a result her little sister Ha came to live with us and take care of her for a couple of weeks. Ha is 4'9", 95lbs. 27 years old, has the same golden-brown skin and long straight shiny hair (she wears it in a pony tail more often than Thuy) but otherwise looks nothing like her sister to me although is also very pretty. Ha has a thinner nose, thicker lips and is always ready with a funny comment. Ha had lost her job and couldn't afford her lease so it was fortunate for us she was available.

Thuy said in the village where they grew up, if the wife died, the husband could get another wife from her father, I had no idea why she told me this. For some reason my wife wanted me to get close with her sister as Thuy was panicked that I wouldn't meet anyone good enough to take care of me should something happen to her. I would do anything for my wife and while I thought her sister was good company and funny, I had no interest in having a standby wife and I had no desire to cheat on my wife. Long story short, I let myself get tricked by Thuy into sleeping with Ha and our relationship grew to the point we are all very happy together. I no longer feel guilty about being in a loving relationship with both of them as we are extremely close and enjoy sharing time with each other.

Ha got her job back at the nursing home after they got some grant money but the hours are pretty short so she's been spending a lot of time working on her video editing skills. She's using my new video camera along with some fancy software, most of which we had at work, to create a bunch of videos on the web site I helped her build. She did all the nice-looking layout stuff, I just helped with the initial technical side. She now knows more about the software than I do. She is making very good money, making virtual tours of houses for some local real estate companies. She makes more on 8 hours of video work than she does in 30 at her regular job. She loves both jobs for different reasons but if she ever lands the commercial real estate account, she'll probably have to give up her regular job.

Mid-February, Thuy and I took advantage of a Christmas gift from Ha and went to San Antonio for a nice weekend at a B&B, for our five and a half year anniversary (and some one on one time). I think what made the trip better was, Thuy convinced me to turn on my out-of-office and leave the notebook in its case the entire trip. We did the river walk and checked out the small shops. We tried out some really good restaurants but we felt kind of guilty Ha didn't get a chance to try them out with us. We got out of bed late both days and made leisurely love every night. We weren't talking dirty or anything but I'm pretty sure our neighbors heard Thuy orgasming which truthfully made me extremely proud. It was very nice to get away but I think we were also both happy to come back home as we tend to be homebodies.

In March we had a severe storm that took out power and internet for much of the county. We had a battery backup from our solar roof that kept the fridge going but we tried to limit any other power use in the home. Some of my neighbors have asked about the glass shingled roof and stopped by to see if they could leave their phones to charge. I was happy to take them as while we really never hang out with our neighbors, (possibly because they are retirees or because I'm an introvert) they have never once complained about anything at our house and I know pools seem to amplify every noise.

We have natural gas and it worked fine so we still got the luxury of hot showers and baths. I kind of enjoyed being off grid as we did jig saw puzzles by candlelight, played board games and we told silly stories about things we did in our childhood. I learned a lot about Thuy and Ha that I never knew before. We spent hours just soaking in our spa tub. The difference was this time all three of us would get in together. One girl would lie in my lap while the other sat on the opposite side of the tub regaling each other with anecdotes from our past. We'd switch sides but it was nice feeling such closeness to both of them. We sleep naked in the bed together almost every night but we usually didn't chat as much as we did in the tub with that sound of water echoing in the darkness.

At the end of March Thuy was very excited. She told me that it would be the first time in many many years she'd get to play an April Fool's joke on her sister. She said when they were young after she moved here, they'd write things on each other, she'd dip her hand in warm water while her sister slept slept, wrap her in toilet paper and Ha got her back by putting baby powder in her hair dryer, putting a mannequin head in her bed and putting saran wrap over the toilet bowl.

Saturday morning, Thuy got me to sneak out of the bed with her and she had me stand in front of Ha. I felt a little guilty but Thuy assured me that family's love to play jokes on each other and Thuy seemed so happy to play a joke that I couldn't resist. Thuy then bent down and spit on my cock then stood up and stroked it; pointing it at her sister's face, while whispering filthy things about both me and her sister in my ear. "Do you think your friends would high five you if they knew you were sleeping with both of us? You'd like for your friends to see you fooling around with my sister, wouldn't you? Wouldn't you like to brag to them that you get to fuck my young sister up the ass and took her anal virginity? Would you keep thrusting if they saw you by the pool fucking her young Vietnamese pussy? You'd probably want to have them see her face while she orgasms and screams out she's cumming, wouldn't you?" Between the naughty visuals in my head and Thuy's warm moist breath on my back and in my ear, I blasted Thuy's sleeping sister in the face.

Thuy shouted, "April fools!" and giggled in her cute little way as she looked at Ha who was plastered with my cum.

Ha woke up wiping her face saying, "What the heck?" I suddenly felt very very guilty. She then saw my cock in Thuy's little hand and knew what we had done. She then moved over and put my wilting cock in her mouth to clean it off. She looked so sexy covered in come with my cock in her mouth. Ha can be the dickens as she knows how much she turns me on even after I've come. If I was 18 again, I have no doubt it would have swelled up so fast she'd get lockjaw. After she had licked it clean, she warned, "payback can be a bitch you two!" with a cute little wink. I kept wondering how she'd get us back, picturing her mischievous grin as she sprung her trap.

I admit, I was careful about opening cabinets and doors all day, expecting for sure to get a bucket of something tipped on my head or something to spring out at me. It was now two in the afternoon and I haven't fallen for a booby trap yet. Ha took a late shower and said she needed to pick up a pay check as well as look at some printers at Costco so she'd be gone for a while. No more than ten minutes after she drove away, Thuy suggested we take a nice shower together. We enjoyed the sensation of our slowly touching each other for nearly thirty minutes. (I checked the soap and shampoo to make sure Ha hadn't tampered with them before using them). We massaged each other in the heat of the steam and it was so relaxing. We dried off and laughed as I mentioned it was like we were a couple of teenagers whose parents were away.

Thuy crawled on top of the bed and just said, "my darling, I know we've been going steady for a week but you wouldn't take advantage of me while my parents are away, would you? I know you gave me your high school ring to show the girls we're an item but I don't want you to think that makes me easy."

We hadn't done a lot of role play before but I was certainly game. "Thuy, I'm going to fuck your brains out! If your parents knew what a little slut I'm going to turn their sweet little catholic daughter into, they'd send you to an all-girls school! It's time you give up your virginity and earned the right to wear my varsity jacket!" I then positioned her on the edge of the bed with her buns in the air aiming towards the wall so she was presenting at just the right height. I started to push my cock into her hot steamy pussy. She was so wet she made plenty of slippery noises as I moved my cock's head back and forth while I lubed it up before full penetration.

"You are thinking about me at an all-girls school aren't you; you little perv!" she asked.

I hadn't been but now I could picture her in a little catholic girl uniform with another similarly dressed girl eating her out. "Yes," I said. I then slammed into her little pussy with such a force, she grunted as I nearly hit bottom. I then began slipping it in an out as her pussy made such wonderful wet noises.

"What do guys imagine when they picture an all-girls school?" Thuy asked; probably intrigued by what twisted thing I could dream up.

"I can imagine you with in a nearly empty large library with dark wooden walls and stained glass windows. You are lying with your bottom on the edge of a study table. Your legs are raised up, bent at the knee; your frilly underwear dangling on one ankle, covering the heel of your shiny black shoe. Your little plaid skirt is flipped up as you make some underclassman girl your little bitch. You slowly work your fingers through her curly red locks to encourage her when she does it right. You tell her to lick your wet little pussy until you sprinkle all over her face like you do for me when I eat you out. There is something about you taking advantage of this innocent little girl; making her a sex crazed nympho just like you are Thuy, that makes it so hot!"

"Oh yes, I'd make her lick me every day. I'd have her tongue in my pussy while you talked to me on the phone and I described it to you!" Thuy was now thrusting back with each assault I made. "I'm cumming honey, I'm cumming all over your big cock! Please fill me with your seed!" I certainly owed her for painting such a lovely picture! I slammed in one final time as I felt my cock pulsing in her wet pussy. "Oh honey, I feel it filling me up! I can feel it surging inside me!" I could feel her pussy coaxing every last drop but I doubted there was anything more. I just rubbed my hands along her smooth soft back, enjoying the view. "Oh sweetheart, what if I get pregnant? We didn't use a condom and Daddy will kill you if he finds out you took his little girl's virginity!"

I was about to reply but I thought I heard a sound in the hallway, Ha must have come home early. I turned around and quickly closed and locked the door, hopefully before she saw us in our bedroom. I didn't want her playing any tricks on us while we were naked. "I think we should could finish that role-playing game again when we weren't on guard," I said. We took another nice but much shorter shower and started making dinner together. Truth is Thuy did nearly all the cooking, I just got things out for her.

Ha was holed up in her room which she often does when making her real estate videos so we didn't disturb her. I got her when dinner was ready and she said, "perfect timing, I just finished." We enjoyed a very nice meal together (I checked the salt and pepper shakers) and just when Ha and Thuy got everything cleaned up, Ha said, "I made a new video for my website and would appreciate your feedback."

I was looking forward to it as I was very proud of how quickly she became quite skilled at the web development and video work. She opened up the browser full screen mode. It looked like she hadn't changed much except the new section which had her latest video. She clicked on the playback button and it was Thuy and me having sex from this afternoon in crystal clear 30fps, 4K. It had captions on the bottom saying things like "Watch a sweet innocent Vietnamese girl get turned into a sex-toy by her white inseminator boyfriend." I couldn't believe she posted it as any of our friends who saw it and had been on a tour of our house would know our bedroom as there was a big picture frame with tons of little pictures of us on it. Fortunately, the pictures appeared tiny and we were both facing the wall away from the camera while we were enjoying sex. Oh no! I did call Thuy by her name though!

Ha then smiled as innocently as possible and said, "what do you think?"

Thuy said, "you have to take it down now!"

I didn't want to sound too angry, even though I was furious; I said, "there are some personal items of ours in the room. Thuy is right, you need to take it down right away." I realized it had been up on the site all through our dinner and it is difficult to put a genie back in the bottle but hoped by chance no one had seen it yet. Then I saw what looked like a counter underneath: 3,652 views. She never had that many hits per hour, someone must have spread the word once they saw Thuy's gorgeous body!

Ha, said, "OK... if you want to be prudes."

She put her browser back in normal viewing mode and I noticed the address was her local IP address and the counter was just a static image. This was just the staging website I helped her create, not the live one. "April fools!" she said with a huge smirk. She then explained to Thuy it wasn't really on her website and showed her the live site. "I told you payback would be a bitch!" She then laughed and laughed as Thuy just looked at her in horror. I didn't want the two to fight so I grabbed Thuy by the hand and took her to the bedroom and locked the door.

Thuy said, "I thought she really did it! What would the people I work with think? How would you explain it to your friends? What would my family say? That wasn't funny!"

I have to admit as I thought about it, it was fiendishly clever and I fell for a technical prank at that! I nudged her towards the bed and stripped off her clothing. She didn't seem to mind as she just lifted her arms in stunned silence, as I lifted up on the shirt. I picked her up and placed her on the bed face down. I then began to massage her figuring it is hard to hold a grudge when you are relaxed. Plus, I needed a distraction so I wouldn't say anything to add fuel to the fire. Thuy's neck needed a lot of gentle massaging before I focused on her shoulders. I grabbed some moisturizer from her nightstand and worked the area again. I put my knees between her legs for leverage as I travelled down her back and applied pressure. When I did this her pussy was much more visible and I could see it glistening.

I rubbed my fingers over her pussy and it was soaked. "You liked thinking that millions of people might see your gorgeous little body, didn't you?" I asked. No answer. I then slipped a finger into her pussy and she moaned. I was intrigued and asked, "what turns you on so much about that video? Tell me everything, you naughty little girl?"

Thuy gently cleared her throat, "Well you looked very manly having your way with me," she said. It turns me on when I see you being so domineering. You seem so large compared to me that I have no choice but to submit.

I knew that probably wasn't all of it so I persuaded her a bit more, "unh-hunh, and what else?"

"Well," she said, "I've spent my whole life covering my body and thinking any sex was wrong. It kind of turned me on, imagining people thinking I was some insatiable little slut that liked having her little Vietnamese pussy stretched out by your big white cock! All those boys in my high school and college that said I was a prude sure would be in for a surprise." I managed to get another finger into her tight little pussy and worked her into a frenzy until she squirted on my hand.

While I admit, I am ridiculously proud of my beautiful wife, I didn't like the idea of everyone getting to see her naked body. That incident in Hawaii was a one-time thing, certainly nothing I planned to do again. One or two strangers who we never saw again, I could live with but not thousands or possibly people we knew. My friends no doubt lusted enough over my wife as it is; not to be mean but none of their wives remotely compared in my humble opinion.

Thuy seemed to have lost focus on her anger and told me to lie down. She told me to roll over so she could give me a massage. She pulled off my shirt and shorts and stood up on my back. She used to do it all the time before we moved to the new bedroom. She walked all over with her cool little feet which felt so nice. When she stood on my lower back and shoulders it felt amazing. I had to make sure not to move as she no longer could reach the wall for balance. She managed to do it just holding one bed post. I put wooden hook pegs in the front and back bed posts and a long dowel could be raised between them the following week. I loved it when she walked on my back but I wanted her to feel safe.

We lay together on top of the bed cover for a good long time before we washed up before bed and turned on the TV. Ha must have heard the television as she knocked on the door gently. She spoke through the door saying, "I'm so sorry, you two. I would never do anything to hurt you. You know I love you, don't you? You are my family. Thuy, you've always protected me and you introduced me to a loving man like I didn't even think could exist. And baby, you make me so happy when you let me take care of you and when you so gently take care of me. I am so sorry; can you forgive me?"

Thuy said, "I'm sorry for over reacting -- it was a very good prank. It just took me a while to appreciate it. Besides you were just getting me back." I was stunned at how quickly she released all her anxiety. She then told me I could unlock the door if I wasn't angry at her. I admit the joke set me back initially but it was pretty funny and the fact is, we started it and she did warn us. She also really didn't do anything wrong so I was just over-reacting to something that wasn't even real -- when did I get so illogical? I put on some shorts and I unlocked the door and there she was standing completely naked. It is so hard to stay mad at her for some reason.

Ha looked at me in my boxers and said, "no, no, no. This simply won't do." She then slid my shorts off and had me lift the legs as she threw them in the hamper. "I promise no more practical jokes today!" She then led me by the cock to the bed and had me scoot in first next to Thuy. We watched a pretty funny movie that was somewhat similar to Ground Hog day but about some kids in high school.

We all watched from under the covers but about an hour in, Ha was casually stroking my cock. I was trying not to think about it. After a few minutes, I couldn't help but notice as I could feel cum leaking out of the top. Ha looked over at me with a big smile as she rubbed it over my cock, making it slippery. Thuy was just nuzzling her head into my neck as her sister was now actively jerking me off. Ha whispered in my ear, next year, I'm going to stroke him until he splashes her face with cum. I could picture Thuy's face splattered with my cum. Ha felt it getting ready to erupt and crawled down under the covers to catch the fruits of her efforts in her mouth. I wish the covers weren't obstructing my view; the way she looks at me when sucking my cock is so sweet and sexy at the same time. Nevertheless, she had worked it into such a state that it burst when she engulfed it in her warm, moist mouth.

tnguyen25
tnguyen25
168 Followers