Vietnamese Wife Opens Up Pt. 16

Story Info
My condition has unexpected complications.
7.3k words
4.48
10.7k
13

Part 16 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tnguyen25
tnguyen25
168 Followers

While I consider myself an ordinary 6' tall guy, my wife is an extraordinarily sweet, loving and gorgeous, petite Vietnamese girl. When we married I'd say we were both extremely conservative. She is 4'10" and has a gorgeous little body. She grew up in a tiny village there but her mother brought her and her two younger sisters here when they were still young. Her youngest sister, Ha (Hà) is 4'9", 95lbs. 27 years old, has the same golden-brown skin and long straight shiny hair but otherwise looks almost nothing like her sister to me although she is extremely pretty. Thuy convinced me that I should follow her family's traditions and have Ha as my wife should anything happen to her. I was just playing along to make Thuy happy but somehow ended up falling deeply in love with Ha while still being every bit as in love with Thuy as ever.

Kim is the middle child at 29, about 5' even and about 105-110 lbs (best guess). Kim is thin but wonderfully curvy in just the right places. She was the most repressed of all the sisters, always wearing thick baggy layers of clothes and almost never dating. She had been a virgin until about two and a half months ago when I (unknowingly on my part) took her virginity while I was blindfolded and tied up by my wives. I thought it was just Thuy and Ha in the room but they encouraged Kim to pretend to be one of them. They thought since Kim didn't have a lot of dating experience she should lose her virginity to encourage her to find a partner.

Last night, my friend Timmy and Kim came by to celebrate her birthday and announce their upcoming wedding. Thuy and Ha made me promise I would give Kim anything she asked for from me. I figured it would be something expensive like helping pay for the wedding.

I didn't know this but my friend Timmy is a cuckold and his fantasy was to see Kim give me a blowjob. I definitely would have tried to avoid them if I had known what was planned. Kim said she wanted it as they both promised to be celibate as soon as they decided to get married. She missed the ecstasy and intimacy; it didn't seem that intimate with my friend watching. Kim had a hall pass from Tim since it wouldn't be cheating as she had had sex with me before. Somehow that made sense to her. Since Thuy and Ha had made me promise to give Kim any gift she wanted, I felt a little trapped when she asked.

Timmy is a friend and I of course care about my sister-in-law so I didn't want to be a part of this. I'm not trying to judge his preferences but it is hard not to get upset picturing my wife taking interest sexually in another guy. I didn't want to go back on my word to my wives but this was a request that seemed riddled with potential problems. One thing led to another and while I wish I could claim I was drunk or high or somehow being a man of honor for keeping my word but that would not be the truth. I was horny and ended up getting what I wanted, which to release the pressure in my cojones.

Saturday came and Thuy and Ha were finally going to meet Tim. I'm still angry at myself about what I did last night because it was my own fault. Nevertheless, I quietly told Kim and Tim when I met them at the door, that I'm not condemning their lifestyle but I don't want any part of it in the future. I'm sure I am being very hypocritical but I just think what they are doing is wrong so early into their relationship.

I just didn't get the feeling that Tim and Kim have a love anything like Thuy or Ha or I have. The whole thing felt like a sex game without any real closeness. Nothing at all wrong with just having sex but marriage to me is very, for a lack of a better term, sacred. It seemed a very strange way to start out a marriage but I can be very narrow minded so I'm trying to accept that this is my hang up and shouldn't be so judgemental.

I think everyone had a nice time and the girls made a big production out of Kim's ring which for some reason I don't think Kim wore last night. It never dawned on me but I never got Ha a ring. I wonder if I she'd like one. I'll have to ask Thuy what she'd think of the idea.

After Timmy and Kim left, Thuy and Ha seemed to have a long conversation in Vietnamese while I helped put dishes in the dishwasher. I have no idea what they were saying but it seemed like they were concerned about something. I figured since they were talking in Vietnamese they might like some privacy so I watched a little TV but returned 20 minutes later and they were still speaking in hushed tones. I finally asked what they were talking about and Thuy said, "we were just talking about the wedding." For some reason, not another word was said after that even as we got ready for bed.

When we got under the covers there seemed to be an awkwardness to the silence so I just said, "what did you think of the ring?"

There was a quick conversation in Vietnamese and Ha said, "We are surprised he proposed so quickly into their relationship." I felt like something wasn't being said but I was super drowsy after spending the day drinking in the outside heat. I kissed them both and then drifted off to sleep.

I woke the next morning feeling very thirsty but no hangover so I hadn't really gone overboard. I worked out and decided to get the items Thuy and Ha wanted from Walmart. When I got back, Thuy had opened and sorted out the mail for me at the kitchen table. I know it is a simple thing but it helps speed of the process when I pay bills and I hate doing that for some reason. Ha was sitting next to her and Thuy asked me to sit down. They both seemed very serious.

I know I had screwed up but I didn't know how yet. Thuy said, "What the hell is wrong with you? How could you not tell us about something like this!" This was something major as she rarely gets this upset with me. I was trying to figure out what I did. I was pretty sure I hadn't gotten drunk and bought a boat but whatever it was, it was big. Ha looked at me with concern, I wasn't sure she was as angry, she might have been feeling bad for me about Thuy yelling at me.

I'm sure that even if I knew what I had done, that in this situation, it wasn't going to make things better. That doesn't change the fact that I somehow think it will go quicker if I'm ready with the answer. Any guy will tell you though, that it isn't over until their wife says it is. I finally gave up and said, "If you could tell me what I did I'll be happy to explain." Whoops wrong choice of words, for some reason explain is equal to lie when they are upset but I had already said it.

Thuy handed me a copy of my doctor's bill along with a copy of my exam results. "You went to the doctor and have some medical condition and you didn't SHARE that with us?" Thuy was now shouting a bit.

"I didn't want to worry you!" I started to try to defend myself. "He said it won't affect my health and I don't need any medication."

"That's no excuse! You need to tell us when something this significant is going on. We are your family and families don't hide things this important!" she said. I could tell she was ready to cry by her eyes but she seemed too angry to go let that happen. I'm 100% positive that not a word I had said mattered or would have mattered.

I gave up on defense as I could see I had hurt her, even though I was trying to spare her any worries. For her family they consider any medical issue a possible death sentence. I held her close even though she was giving me that 'don't touch me and why aren't you holding me vibe' at the same time. "I'm really sorry," I said. "I should have told you." I have no idea why but I didn't like the idea of them knowing about my condition, I wanted to be their superman and I didn't like showing my weaknesses (of which like most people, I have plenty).

Thuy tried to hide the fact that she was wiping a tear and said, "well what the heck is hyperspermia and why didn't you tell us you have it? Did you catch it from that slut at your office? Should Ha and I go get tested to make sure you didn't pass that whore's diseases to us?"

I soo wanted to ask "which slut at the office?" but I knew that would go over like a lead balloon. I tried not to laugh as that would have made things way worse for me. Ha reached out and put her hand on my shoulder, letting me know she was there for me. I finally just told them everything since the jig was up. "It means I get horny more often than I should and produce a lot more sperm than I should. I didn't catch it, just happens in men sometimes. I didn't want to tell you because I don't need medication, it isn't contagious and it doesn't affect my health."

"Frankly I'm thrilled I have it as I'm always worried with the two of you, I can't begin to keep up. You two are amazing, sexy, loving and to top it off you are both incredible in bed. And while I'm the luckiest guy in the world and I really, really mean that, I'm worried with just one of me I'll always leave you feeling like you don't get nearly enough attention when it comes to sex."

Ha started chuckling. Thank goodness she broke in to lift the conversation a bit. "Baby, if you give us any more sexual attention, I'm going to become as bow legged as a cartoon cowboy. You are wonderful at not only sharing your love but keeping things exciting in bed. You never have to worry about keeping up with our needs. Most of my friends would be thrilled if they still made love once a week. Eventually, that part of the relationship will calm down but you still get to share your life with us. So be forewarned, Mister, I'll be busting your chops 25 years from now!" I could picture her picking on me as we both were much older and it was something to look forward to.

Ha's words comforted me. Thuy wasn't done worrying though. "What happens if you don't cum, will your balls explode or shrivel up? How often do you need to cum? Should I milk you like a cow in the morning before you go to work? Is there anything else we should know?"

I replied quickly hoping to move on to lunch and enjoying the remainder of our Sunday. We don't have serious conversations like this or fights very often but I think they are somewhat unavoidable when people spend so much time together. We probably have a fight about once every few months but it is usually only lasting a few hours at most. Almost every time it is about something other than what the fight seems to be about.

I said, "I don't think my balls can explode and they definitely won't shrivel up; they'll just get really sore as they need pressure released." Thuy put her little hand on my balls as if trying to console them. "As for how often do I need to cum, I couldn't say how often I NEED to come but I feel a lot lighter if I cum every day but I probably could come about 5 or more times a day. The only time I would possibly need medication is if you really want a baby. We can have a baby, I just would need to take pills or something. So, say the word and I'll get prescription."

"Do you want a baby now?" Thuy asked. Crap, this conversation wasn't about to get any less serious soon.

I really didn't know what to say but words started coming out of my mouth. "I don't know if you or Ha want a child right now but if you did want one I would gladly give you one. I'm not sure if I really want one now and I'm worried if I don't know 100% for sure - what kind of father would I make?"

Ha chimed in, "You would get me pregnant if I asked?"

OH boy, I wasn't expecting her to want a child any time soon, I thought Thuy would be the first to ask but the reality is she'd make a wonderful mom and I do love her. I finally thought I could say some words without sounding like I wasn't sure, "You tell me when you are ready and I'll start getting the info on my treatment." I know I shouldn't be thinking about this as much but I was wondering if we'd have enough savings by the time they were ready for college.

Thuy then started up, "Hey now, what about me? I'm your official wife. You would give her a baby but not me?"

I loved Thuy so much and the way she takes care of me and her sister, there is no doubt she would be amazing. "I'll make an appointment on Monday if that is what you want. I'll be honest, I didn't know you two wanted children so much; I didn't realize you were ready."

The girls looked at each other and started laughing for some reason. Thuy had gone from yelling at me to laughing in a pretty short period. "Honey, we talked about this a lot when we were visiting my aunt in Vietnam. I kind of feel like I get to be a mom taking care of everyone in the family so I'm not sure I'll ever be ready." OK, I thought, I can handle one baby.

Ha then stood up and kissed the top of my head. "Baby, if I wanted a child you would be the best daddy ever but I see what having children has done to my mom and I don't really think I want that right now." I was so incredibly relieved and yet somehow, in some very small way, I would have liked having a kid to do the things my dad had done with me.

Ha then took me by the hand and said, "I better give you some medical attention right now!" She led me to the bedroom, lifted my shirt over my head and undid my belt and pulled down my briefs and my pants in one tug. She helped me step out of them as she pushed me onto the bed. She pulled down her panties and climbed on top of my legs.

She looked down and smiled as she lifted up her t-shirt. I helped remove it and toss it in the corner. I couldn't contain my smile. Her little young body was amazing. I don't know why buy I always feel like I'm with a virgin as she seems so young and playful. Obviously she's gorgeous but there is far more to it, she makes me laugh, she's always good company and she takes very good care of me.

Ha crawled down a bit and carefully examined my cock and then she moved on to my balls. She cupped them as if to weigh them and then studied their appearance and shape. Between seeing her naked little body and the attention I was getting, my cock had become hard and wanted something more sexual. Ha kissed my shaft and said, "hold on, your friends need attention right now." I chuckled as if me, my cock, and my balls were separate entities in the room. Ha kissed both of my balls and then said, "who's a good boy?" to my cock as if it was a puppy waiting patiently for a meal. She then licked the bit of precum off the top as she smiled up at me. She looks so sweet and sexy at the same time.

I pulled her up and flipped her on her back as she giggled. I scooched down and started to eat her pussy. I don't know why but I was eating her out like it might help with my hunger (I had skipped breakfast and it was noon). I was attacking her as she lifted off the mattress and came in my mouth. She tried to pull me up but I was enjoying my meal too much. I ravaged her pussy for a few more minutes until she came again, (this time quite loudly). She nudged me to flip over and she was apparently done with foreplay as she wrapped her hand around my cock while lining it up her pussy. She slowly eased it in. She made cute little sounds as it progressed into the depths of her warmth.

"Oh honey, this feels so good." She said as she had eased it almost all the way in. She leaned forward and kissed my mouth with wonderful affection. We just kissed letting our tongues roam for nearly a minute when her hips lifted a smidge. She sat back up and started to ease it in and out a bit just moving her hips. Then she began really lifting her body up and down with her little legs. She had her eyes closed as she focused on the sensation of my cock moving in and out. She then dropped back down and she began to gyrate on my cock with determination. She opened up her eyes and said, "Please Daddy, cum for me!"

She had never called me that before. I'm sure she was just kidding because of the conversation but for some reason when she said it, I thought it was sexy as hell.

I grabbed her hips and began thrusting hard. She's so light, when I use my hands on her hips they easily go wherever I want. I slammed into her and said, "Say that again!"

"That's it, Daddy, pump me full of cum! I want you to fill me up with everything you got!" I burst forth and filled her with my swimmers. It felt so good! She rested for a moment with her head on my chest. I kissed her forehead as she tried to straighten her legs without lifting off of my cock. She finally rolled over and said, "Oh my, did someone miss me? You were an animal!" she then pecked me on the cheek.

I leaned over and kissed her back. "You madam, were the animal! And I'm one hell of a lucky son of a bitch!" She appreciated the compliment and looked up at me with a big smile.

She looked down at my cock which was covered with our fluids. She cupped my balls again and said, "I think I can tell the difference. Do we have to do anything to make them feel better, now?"

I just laughed and said, "You gave me exactly what the doctor ordered!"

Ha grabbed some tissues and wiped me clean and then cleaned herself a bit. We got off the bed and took a quick shower. She stood up on the seat in the shower and held my head to her chest as we enjoyed the sensation of the water falling on our bodies. We gently soaped each other up and cleaned off the suds from the other until we were truly clean. We dried off and went to the bedroom where Ha put her hands on her hips and said, "look at you made me do!" I think in a way she was proud of the mess we made together.

She started pulling on the sheets so I helped out as we stripped the bed. I tried to help her make the bed with clean sheets but I get the feeling I was kind of in the way. She'd keep going to my side of the bed and tiding it but she kissed me for trying. She opened all the windows so there was a nice breeze which smelled nice combined with the fabric softener of the new sheets.

The three of us had a nice meal together. Ha kept us laughing but I think Thuy was still distracted and maybe a tad angry still. I wondered if she was still worried my condition was serious. After about an hour of just shooting the breeze, Ha said she needed to go take some photos of her client's property. We all grabbed things from the table and put them on the counter. When I put the iced tea back in the fridge, I had to marvel at how clean and organized it was. While the girls were gone, my fridge was a mess, it looked like I had opened the door and just threw things into it from across the room and somehow, I managed to get milk and juice residue on more than one shelf.

I know I could hire a maid while they were gone, but there is something special about the feeling you get that someone does this for you because they love you, not because they are paid. I kissed Thuy on the head and held her in my arms as I stood behind her as she cleaned pans from our meal. I try to be tidy but there is something endearing about coming home and finding things is order and tidy because someone waiting for you wants your home to be nice for you.

When the last pan was put in the drying rack, I took Thuy to our bedroom and insisted she let me give her a massage. She resisted but I said, "It would be the least I could do for stressing you out, please give me a chance to make it up to you." She acquiesced and laid face down on the bed. I pulled her t-shirt over her head and enjoyed the sight of her little body. I admit, I still ogle but try not to as she gets self-conscious at times. Her body really is a treasure and her cute little buns always look so delicious. OK, I thought, focus or you'll end up attacking the poor girl.

I took some of her lotion from the night stand and rubbed it on the palms of my hands. I then slowly started at her neck. I tried not to rub too hard as she looks so fragile due to her size and delicate features. She makes such sweet little sounds of appreciation when she lets me take care of her. I don't think I'm a vampire but for some reason her neck makes me want to bend down and just suck on it. I slowly made my way to her shoulders. I could feel a little tension as I kneaded them for a good several minutes. Her little noises became much more vocal which I love because it lets me know she's enjoying it.

tnguyen25
tnguyen25
168 Followers
12