View From a Window Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Better?" Jill's hand went to and gently cradled his balls. "All empty now? You really were worked up. You've never come so quickly. Good! I can have my tea whilst it's still hot." She winked, she really was a dear, "as hot as your..." she looked around as if there might be someone listening, "... as your cum."

Jill was good like that. Obliging when he felt a certain need. Graeme wandered off to collect his pyjama bottoms and get on with getting up things, like putting breakfast on the table. Jarrett was still there but reading a newspaper now. The evidence of his orgasm still on the ground in front of him, his penis now as flaccid as when Graeme had first seen it the other day. As flaccid as Graeme's own in fact. The two penises had done their thing.

Graeme found the nudity or partial nudity in the garden next door had a real effect upon him. He too started walking around in just a tee shirt or even completely naked. Certainly, in the early morning before his wife was up, he would rise, leaving his pyjama bottoms on the bed and head out of the room. Rather good to walk down the stone stairs like that, even alone; rather nice to do it erect and admire himself a little self-consciously in the mirror at the foot of the stairs; he could see his reflection all the way down -- it was very like seeing another naked man walking towards him, very much like seeing Jarrett out in his garden; nice then to turn and walk out into the early morning sunshine naked and probably still erect before taking a dip in the pool.

Jill had certainly noticed him tending to wander about in just a tee shirt; had commented upon him 'hanging around,' but was a little more surprised when one afternoon a few days later he appeared to her rather as he had done that morning after watching Jarrett wank. Graeme had been standing quietly for a time in the small bedroom hoping to see Clarette naked and been but little rewarded in seeing her walk past covered in a dress. She had looked lovely, but he had wanted to see her naked. It was enough to make him erect nonetheless (well that and his hand) and he had pulled off his tee shirt. When she did not reappear, he had walked out of the room in frustration and done something he had not done before. He walked out into the sunshine of the pool area naked and erect whilst Jill was there. He had walked up to her hoping she might ease the swelling Clarette had, somewhat, caused. Would she do that or be rather cross to see him like that?

Jill looked up and her eyes widened in surprise, a hurried look around her but of course there was no one there. Their swimming pool area was completely private, not overlooked at all.

"Graeme, you haven't any clothes on and, and... what if the neighbours saw?" She was looking at his penis as if she had never seen it before. Certainly, it was standing very well, completely upright and with his usual marked bend. Full and excited.

"... what do you expect me to do with that!"

"Well..." Jill had not simply told him to go away or 'put that thing away,' so might she actually do something about it? When younger they had certainly played around in the fields, but more recently sex had been confined to the bedroom. Good though that was, and he had no complaints; he missed the excitement and variety of earlier days sexual activity; his newfound voyeurism was something of an extra. He had been somewhat seduced into that by discovering just where his window looked out onto next door.

"Suck it." It came out more as a command than a request. But she did! Jill put her book down, sat up, reached for it, pulled his foreskin right back and closed her lips over the bulbous end. Straightway he felt the licking of her tongue. So good to feel; so good to see. He stood there and enjoyed it all. Jill did not pull away, did not ask him if that was 'enough' when it plainly would not be; she took him the whole way.

"Better? Now go and have a swim and leave me to read my book." She licked her lips a few times and then her eyes went back to her book as Graeme did as he was told.

What pleased Graeme and surprised him not a little was the very next afternoon to come out into the sunshine after a post prandial nap and find his wife sunbathing by the pool without a stitch on. Moreover, as she saw him appear, she opened her legs. An invitation if he had ever sen one! He had his tee shirt on but nothing else. The signal went straight to the right part of his brain and automatic instructions were given to his genitalia and his penis began to fill. A lovely smile from his wife as he pulled off his tee shirt and walked closer, his now erect penis swaying just as it had done the afternoon before.

It was straight, vanilla, missionary position sexual intercourse upon the sun lounger. Graeme took the invitation and climbed up on top of his wife and lay between her thighs, gently stroking her wet sex with his hardness whilst kissing her with enthusiasm upon the mouth. So sexual always to feel her tongue pushing into his mouth as he slid his knob against her.

Nice steady strokes once inside, with plenty of kissing. Regular up and down movements of his buttocks. Standard marital copulation -- and very good it was too. Graeme liked to be a sensitive lover. If Jill was good enough to suck him off when she was not really interested herself, Graeme liked to make sure she came when she was interested. Close to coming himself, worried he was going to slide 'over the edge' too soon and 'come too quickly,' he pulled back and had his face down between his wife's thighs in a trice. He knew that would do the trick. The soft thighs clamping him about the ears showed him that he was pretty right about that.

In his mind what Jill had said the other day -- what if the neighbours could see? Indeed, if they had a window onto his pool area -- which they didn't -- what a sight they might now be seeing! Given his pose bent over and his head between Jill's thighs they would be having a grandstand view of his open buttocks and bottom hole. He imagined both Clarette and Jarrett watching their sexual intercourse and now laughing together at the sudden and surprising sight of his bum. Perhaps naked and with Clarette stroking Jarrett's cock; perhaps Jarrett behind Clarette and his penis already inside her and working. Enjoying their voyeurism as they too copulated. He would like to see that. He liked the idea of them fucking whilst watching him.

Jill came as planned. Graeme was certainly being a good boy! The trouble was she now claimed to be too sensitive to let him re-enter. In confirmation her legs were firmly clamped together and so he was not permitted re-entry into that so lovely, wet and warm place. There is, though, something quite good about standing in hot sunshine whilst being wanked by your wife all over her 'tits.'

"Come on, big boy, shoot!"

And, of course, Graeme did. Had Clarette and Jarrett been watching it would have been a better display than missionary intercourse. A groan from Graeme and his penis deposited his sticky stuff on first one standing nipple and then the other (closer) one.

"Now what do you do with all that before it runs?" And as he had done not a few times before, Graeme massaged his stuff all over his wife's breasts. Wet and sticky in his palms. She seemed to like that, and he certainly did; and had Clarette and Jarrett been watching they would surely have liked it too -- indeed that might have been the cue for Jarrett's own penis to spurt.


12