Vigilance Ep. 02: Cornering the Quarry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He swilled his coffee quickly, got up with tremendous effort, huffed and puffed and strolled to the bathroom. Adjacent the coffee bar, he lingered, glanced back at the playground. A few very young preschoolers squealed and chased each other in the recreation area. For a few seconds, he paused and leered, licked his fat puffy lips and entered the bathroom.

Another employee had arrived to assist Trixie at the coffee bar. She had temporarily left and gone to the stock room. At that point, I disposed of my coffee cup and followed the congressman. In the darkened hallway, I slipped on my black latex gloves. Inside the bathroom, he had chosen a toilet stall and left the door open. Instantly, he jerked his head around at my presence behind him. Startled he stared while holding his tiny dick, as I stared intently at his face.

"What the fuck you want?" He groaned with a snarl. "Looking for a date?"

"I don't date whales fat boy," I said with a dark smile.

"Fuck you, asshole," he boasted fatly. "You're not my type." He held his tiny penis with both hands. "Now get the fuck out of here before I call the cops. Do you know who I am?"

"Oh please call the cops," I taunted with a condescending tone.

"What do you want, asshole," the pompous clown whined.

"To terminate a scumbag like you," I told him and readied my pen. And, with a swift move, stuck the needle in his neck with a tiny pinhole prick to the carotid artery. "That."

"What the fuck, man!" He blubbered and slumped to be braced by the stall's partition. "What have you done, I can't move," he protested slurred his words and tried to hold himself up.

"Of course, and that's why I'm here, lard ass," I mocked. "Geezus, your name must be Dick Small. You call that a cock? But wait, you used it as a weapon on children, didn't you?"

"Fuck you!" He labored to speak and tried to grasp for his cell phone.

He fumbled with the phone, as his shorts fell to the floor around his ankles. His fat ass bounced like mounds of white pasty jelly as his body began to jerk. Bucking like a cow stuck in meat packing cattle chute, he shook the toilet stall. He tried to make threats, as the paralysis overwhelmed his reality. Still awake but paralyzed from the neck down, he slumped.

"I'm gonna...," he strained to form words. Tongue swelling, sharp pain in the temples, pressure on the chest, his body sank, as he mumbled, "...sue your ass; you're messing with the wrong person..." Wheezing with labored frail resistance, he feebly cursed, "Fuck you!"

"Nope, you don't get any phone calls." With one hand, I snatched his phone out of his grip. A special rub on liquid plastic had been applied to my hands. No fingerprints. "Oh, and fuck you too." Using my strength built up from constant workouts, I lowered fatso to the floor. Geezus, he weighed a ton. "Damn, when you fuck, who gets on top?" I let him slump with a blubbery plop. "There you go, just lie down, let it happen, welcome to hell and eternal damnation."

"It hurts, burns, I can't move...," he muttered with a raspy whisper and gagging.

"I wonder if this qualifies as irony?" I knelt next to him, as we made eye contact. "The elixir is a special batch. It is fast acting, with slow agonizing death. Last time you were in Congress, you approved funding for special interrogation techniques for our enemies."

With that, I happily departed the soon to be departed. Exiting the restroom, I relocated the janitorial cart and attached sign, which read, "Temporarily Out of Order." Casing the hallway, I noted the absence of any approaching patrons and made my way to the coffee shop. A little publicly provided hand sanitizer, and my hands were all clean again. But, there's always a glitch. Someone will either ignore a sign or won't read it and by pass the diversion.

"Early lunch?" I cheerily greeted Trixie. Her boobs prominently on display.

"Sure, sushi?" She beamed and pointed. "Over at the club across the concourse?" She paused, hands on narrow hips with long slender legs trapped inside skintight jeans. She pouted her lips and added sensuously, "I love to suck the juices out of the crab legs."

"Nice choice, I like it. Let's go," I said and gently nudged her shoulder. "As to the sucking, I really wanna see that. I might lose consciousness at the sight of such an appetite."

"Oh, you just might," she replied and swiveled lightly on red heels. She hadn't had those on earlier. Her whole body seemed energetic, electrified and sensual. "Let's have fun."

Once inside the swanky overly priced and pretentiously upscale Asian restaurant, I picked a table with a vantage point. It did not take long. Naturally, as if right out of a movie, some retiree sauntered into the restroom. A scream followed, a frantic yell, fumbling with a cell phone, the man ran from the hallway and demanded police action. Then he collapsed as though having a heart attack. With two distraction, or diversions, things just fell into place.

"Hmm, some kind of emergency, a water leak maybe," I noted casually.

While I hid in plain sight, I watched the action unfold over her nicely shaped shoulder. Her sleeveless white blouse barely contained her huge breasts. At that instant of my erotic appreciation, emergency services were on the scene. The cops were good; they arrived instantly, accompanied by the paramedics. A crowd formed in the middle of the mall.

This was good, because it afforded bystanders an opportunity to pretend to be horrified and cover up their fascination. Yep true to form, some of the men froze, a couple of women and girls screamed, kids were curious and distracted, a few fat women shrieked and gasped and muttered completely irrelevant comments. Typical human reactions. More fascination with the macabre than genuine care, people feigned their looks of hollow concern.

"What's going on?" Trixie said while she stabbed a roll of lobster. But, in her voice, the sweet sugary soufflé of sensual enticement had a darker ring. "Slip and fall thing?"

For a moment, I fantasized her long legs braced on my shoulders while I plowed her into a massive orgasm. Whew, I took in a breath and watched her facial expression. Something else was a play. Back to my dream-like anticipation. I guessed she was smoothly shaved. As a professional dancer, she probably didn't want a hairy crotch protruding around her thong. That wasn't an issue with me, I never minded hairy. Rosa, by contrast, was very hairy. I loved plunging my face between those thighs and sucking her clit until she lost her mind and nearly passed out.

"Looks like a problem in the restroom." Back to the present reality, I fingered my chopsticks and grabbed a piece of a wrapped veggie roll. Meeting her dark blue eyes and descending the depths of her allure, I noticed a discreet smirk. Yes, I would enjoy probing her with my fingertips. "Maybe the plumbing is plugged or the drain needed to be flushed."

"Naturally, there's always a need to keep the plumbing well lubed," she noted in a sassy way. "A good plunger comes in handy, pumped and drained, it's a good thing." She Winked.

"Yeah, I couldn't agree more, my dear," I said and felt older than she.

"Uh huh," she muttered and sucked a crab until the shell collapsed. "Ooo, it squirted down my throat." She blinked seductively and held my stare. That wicked smile could melt butter. "Sometimes, you suck, other times you pull and pump, eventually things erupt."

"Yes, a good release is essential to relieving the buildup of pressure," I answered.

"Is he dead?" She held my eyes attempting to trap my senses. "Well?"

"Of course, people have health conditions," I answered slyly.

"That sick fuck and many conditions," she added tersely with a hint of satisfaction.

"You know," I started and kept her gaze closer. "I hadn't thought of a coffee shop as a cover. But, it makes sense. It's a good place to keep watch and assess the comings and goings." Carefully, I slid the thick chopsticks into the center of sushi roll. "I like coffee a lot."

"Uh huh, you like a lot of hot things. Like that Latina next door to the shop." she continued with a smirk, as she put a piece of her roll between her lips. Slowly, her fingers eased the sticks over her plush mouth with smooth precision. "How long you been fucking her?"

"Oh, for a while, we go way back, old friends in a different time." I marveled at how she enjoyed eating. Always, I thought that was good thing to note. "She enjoys a good fuck before starting her work day. In the meantime, I watch people, so do you," I admitted to her.

"Well fucked every day keeps the doctor away," Trixie whispered. "Seems like you really enjoy fucking her, probably she fucks you pretty well. You look refreshed when you come out of there, or cum in her." Once again, she devoured her sushi with gusto and glanced up at me. "So, we have some questions, shall we continue elsewhere?" She invited wickedly. "You stay here?"

"Of course," I agreed and simply smiled and nodded at the mention of my friend Rosa. Taking in a long slow breath, I recalled our recent escapade. Rosa was truly an amazing woman. Trixie was different. "Here, at the mall hotel, top floor. I figured you knew that."

"Well, I didn't want to spoil the surprise," she let me know quickly.

Her eyes, dark sky blue, darted back and forth, checking each direction very carefully. What was she looking for? Stage directions, cues, or was she spotting a lookout? As I sipped my tiny blue china cup of green tea, she reminded me of someone years ago. In another place at another time, a femme fatale of similar reflection as Trixie set a trap. She used her sensuality, her blond sexiness to lay in wait for the right time to execute her plan. Kill the American spy, which meant me. Same scenario, the coffee shop, the hotel room, some things never change.

In a split second, part of my thinking did a quick time travel exit. That day, unlike this one, the weather took a turn. Dark and cloudy, a heavy thunderstorm moved in and lightning strikes lit up the sky. Periodically there were roars of thunder to add a special flare to the day. My senses animated could feel the entrapment, the set up and the kiss of death nearby. For a clandestine rendezvous in the countryside, far from crowded London streets, we met at a medieval lodge. The atmosphere was gothic and reminded me of an earlier historic setting. On arrival, I slowly entered the old castle now used for tourist lodging. She was patiently waiting in the lobby.

Following a delightful evening meal, with roast chicken, all the trimmings, and martinis, a hot shower, and wild unrestrained fucking, we hugged in warm embrace. Naturally, that was an illusion. For such things come and go all too easily. In a fleeting moment of distraction, dangerous things in the shadows strike without warning. Yet, there are warnings. Most often there is little change, redundancy is persistent. Revisiting historical reference points teach a continuous stream of lessons. However, the learning curve fades as another encounter occurs.

In that momentary time travel to the past, as but one example, it was not long before she wanted to go for a hike. Seriously, late evening, into the foggy darkness of the marshy landscape, a trek in the woods. For that, she was up, nakedly teasing her taunt to entice my complicity. Hands on hips, the thrust of her breasts, and the movement of vaginal sway, was a salacious invitation. Naturally, we quickly dressed in hiking attire, or more like a khaki clad safari. Complete with small backpack, which she slung over her shoulders. I already knew what she had prepared.

With nylon cord, an ample length, a hypodermic injector and a vial of liquid, she was ready. On her belt, she strapped on a hunting knife fetched from the pack. Definitely, a survival blade. Razor sharp on one side, a serrated edge on the other. Good for stabbing, cutting and gutting whatever quarry the hunter chose. A bit pretentious I thought. Instead, I liked my good old-fashioned switchblade. Since I hunted humans, and do not care to harm animals, a good blade is a good blade. My lance was sufficient to penetrate just about every vulnerable area.

Hand in hand, warmly appreciating each other, at least as cover, we strolled in the moonlight. Down the path, the wooded shrouds of shadows, creaks and animal noises, we came to a waterfall and river. A picnic before execution of the death sentence? Putting her pack on the ground, she bent over and gave me a peek. Her well-rounded ass beckoned a gaze at the absence of panties under her shorts. I pulled a breath as to that lovely sight of spread vaginal lips.

In the next instant, her body shifted as she swung low and quick toward my inner thigh. She miscalculated and missed, for I had adjusted to the imminent attack. While her maneuver went wide and off balance, the motion stumbled at the slight crack of a muffled pistol shot. One bullet and one kill, all depends on the skill. The smallish caliber, a .380 with suppressor, and a three-foot angle, sent the projectile under the jaw and into the brain.

She fell back and landed with a splash, as the swift current took the body to the next waterfall. For a few moments, I lingered and watched her disappear. A waste, I thought. Yet, enemy was close. Such was all in a day's work. Like now, back in the present moment.

Ah, something was up. Whom did she work for and what was she up to? On that note, we departed the sushi club and headed to an ornate gold framed set of elevators, with huge red wood doors. The lift gave access to the hotel attached to the massive shopping center. Once the doors closed, just two of us, we put our backs near the rear wall of the lift. Skillfully, both of use avoided conversation and kept our heads down. She was quiet and for good reason.

There was a camera and audio system on the ceiling at the rear. Without hesitation, both of us, no prompting needed, keep our backs to the photo system. For a youngling, she was good. At the same instant, my intuitive senses considered her a waste of proficient talent. On the way up, her hand slid from behind me under my trousers and gripped my balls. She held me firmly and toyed with the tip of my cock. Slowly, back and forth, she rubbed my shaft. Playfully, her hand massaged from tip of my cock the base of my balls. Multitasking was a very good skill.

It felt nice. My hand in a similar way, moved quickly to her butt and between her parted thighs. Her strong angular figure was a contrast to Rosa's fleshy lush delectable curves. Sensuously, Trixie's mouth parted and she moaned. My fingers worked harder. Her thighs clamped on my hand and legs quivered. As her breath quickened, her fingers worked my erection. I could feel the strain in my groin with each twitch of anticipation. Sexual tension escalated rapidly, as her aggression stormed through the air. I could her feel her intensity. That was dangerous.

Her long sleeve white blouse was unbuttoned to the top of her hip hugging jeans. Long, tall and fit, Trixie's huge braless chest pressed into my shoulder. For a second, her head slumped on my shoulder, while she enjoyed the message. The moment passed quickly, as the elevator controls beeped the seventh floor arrival. The lift came to an abrupt halt, as her lips licked my ear and her teeth bit the lobe. That tongue of hers slid up and down the side of my neck. Time and space were flashes of motion, as we ripped off our clothes and fell into the huge round bed.

"Wow, that feels heavenly," I slowly hissed. "Damn, you're full of surprises."

"I want you badly," she whispered eerily. "I'm gonna fuck you senseless and beat your ass into submission, you son of a bitch man slut. Question is, are up for this, tough guy?"

"Rough, huh? I like it. Geezus, I hope so, you wild crazy bad ass bitch," I muttered back at her and pressed my two fingers tight into crotch. "I wanna fill you up and fuck you hard."

The elevator doors opened and in blurry moments, we were in one of the executive suites of the hotel complex. Seconds later, inside the spacious and luxurious room, she stripped and headed for the bathroom. Fascinating performance, I thought, very well done.

Nicely played and acted. The plot unfolds. What comes next? Before she vanished for the moment, naked she paused, while I took in the view. Yep, a Barbie doll. Blonde strands dangled to her shoulders. With a slim waist, tight butt, long legs, her huge breasts pointed invitingly in my direction. Big nipples flavored by large aureola, perky and succulent as fresh dew kissed strawberries. Those big nipples were tantalizing, waiting for a good suck. She looked at me and winked, as I scanned her pelvis. Slickly shaved, her plump pubis was perfect.

"You better be ready for this big boy," she taunted. Those big sparkling blue eyes spoke with smoldering intensity. "Hope there's lots of cum in those huge balls."

"Well, we'll see what comes up," I added swiftly and started to undress.

Like a gazelle, she swung around and headed to the bathroom. In response, I stripped and tossed on the hotel's white monogramed bathrobe. Instantly, with pistol in hand, I quickly surveyed and swept the other rooms and possible hiding places. On the tip of the barrel, I tightened the suppressor in place. Next, ensuring the door locked firmly to the apartment, with a backup security device, I checked my usual makeshift warning signs. Sure enough, someone had been inside the room. Yet, no one was here. With that, I knew I didn't have time to do a full sweep.

My gun hung from inside the robe, hooked to the material under one armpit. After a few minutes, she exited brazenly nude from the bathroom with a big white towel wrapped around her luscious body. She strolled sexily to the king sized bed. Fantasizing with erect anticipation, I watched the magic trick. While taking in the view, I let the my robe hang open, as my penis poked out, large, thick, veiny and ready to fuck as soon as possible. Playfully, she whipped off the towel, but held it in a clump, bunched in one hand and put it next to a fluffy blue pillow.

"Wow, you are amazing," I said and let out a long breath.

"Well, we gonna fuck or what?" She teased.

"Hold that thought," I request. "I be back in a moment."

Her body was a mesmerizing artwork of sculpted sexuality. She had beautiful decorations all over her nicely tanned skinned. With tantalizing colorful artistry all over her body, the designs were exotic and sensual. Trixie's tattoos ran from neck to toes. The body art of was fantastic and seductive to say the least. Then, a dilemma set in. what does she have access to, in terms of weaponry, if I leave the room? I had not checked the bathroom. Someone else had been in here; and who might be hiding in the shower? What the fuck, I pondered, choices to make. Geezus, she has a gun in the towel and under the pillow. This is decision time, fuck or be fucked.

Swiftly checking the bathroom, I noticed the beige porcelain lid was slightly ajar. Her accomplice planted a gun in the toilet tank. Okay, maybe not a gun, but likely a weapon of some sort. Spiders for example, like to use poison. A tiny syringe filled with a highly toxic compound would to the job instantly. Talk about being flushed with swirling expectations. This was a plunge into a brief and terminal relationship. Meanwhile, my cock wanted attention. Yes, in spite of the danger, no more precisely, because of the danger, it heightened primal carnality.

"Assume the position, Mr. Big Cock," she demanded while nakedly spread wide on the bed. The pale blue sheets and pillows perfectly added to her allure. "I wanna suck you dick," Trixie continued and toyed with her big puffy vagina. "Let's do it, I want some fucking."

"Wow, you're amazingly beautiful," I toyed back with her. My dick pushed through the robe and carefully I slipped it off and slung at the corner of the headboard. "Geezus..."