Vignette: Camping Swap, Wild Wife

Story Info
My wife takes the lead in a wild camping foursome.
2.2k words
4.19
26k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mydeepsix
mydeepsix
230 Followers

I looked into the tent to see my wife, naked, rolling around with Shelly, the hot little wife of our campsite neighbor, Sam. When she saw me, Rachael said "Rob! Feel how tight Shelly's pussy is!"

I was shocked, so say the least. Rachael and I have been camping since we got married, almost 10 years now, and had it down to a science. We've been the typical boring couple, monogamous, vanilla sex on the weekends, mostly focused on career, sports, and camping. We'd just arrived in the northern peninsula of Michigan, and only this afternoon pitched our cabin tent. The only other campers nearby were a young couple, Sam and Shelly, friendly but unremarkable, except for they were both under 5'5" tall. Like a perfect set of wedding cake figurines. Sam had gone off to fish, after we got our camp set up Rachael was relaxing in the sun, and I set off for a quick hike.

My wife, her wild red hair clinging to her sweaty face and neck, her long legs tangled up with Shelly's, her fingers massaging Shelly's wet pussy. Their small, but perfect breasts pressed together. The sight of my wife having lesbian sex with a stranger was blowing my mind, we never discussed, or she never showed any interest in women before. She rubbed Sherry's clit and massaged her wet pussy lips, Shelly cried out in pleasure and kissed my wife fully on the lips, her tongue snaking deep into Shelly's mouth.

Rachael broke away from the kiss and repeated "Feel her pussy! It's so tight!"

Stunned, I knelt down near Shelly's spread legs, she opened them wider for me, and felt her pussy with my fingertips. Rachael took my wrist and pulled my hand closer, until I inserted a finger gently into Shelly's cunt. It was wet, and very tight! Shelly gasped and giggled, Rotating her hips until she was humping my finger.

"Try it with your cock!" Shelly said, giggling. My wife kissed her, passionately, and looked over at me. "Stick your cock in there!" Again, I was almost numb with shock. My own wife was telling me to fuck her new lesbian lover! My animal brain took over and I stripped quickly, my dick was already hard, I kicked off my clothes like they were on fire, and moved up between Shelly's legs. "Oh, like that!" Shelly said, spreading her legs wider. I rubbed the head of my cock over her wet pussy lips, circling until I found her tiny opening, and started to push in gently. Shelly gasped, and her face contorted with discomfort, but her hips pushed back against me, eagerly.

"Oh, my fucking god! That's so hot, Rob! Stick you cock into her!" Rachael said, before snaking her tongue into Shelly's mouth again. My wife was encouraging me to fuck another woman, and talking so dirty I hardly recognized her. I pulled out and pushed in again, but Shelly's cunt was responding, slowly, until I got the head of my dick just past her lips. Shelly gasped and cried out, in pain and pleasure, as I gently fucked her with just the head of my dick. "Fuck her, Rob!" Rachael encouraged me, words I thought I'd never hear from anohter woman, let alone my own wife.

Then, Shelly put her hands on my abdomen, and pushed, pleading "I need to get used to your size, can we take a break for a moment?" I was a little frustrated, but in fact not making much progress, so I pulled my wet cock out and sat back. Rachael almost pushed Shelly out of the way, spreading her legs widely, exposing her own wet cunt, her wild red bush already soaked and her pussy so inviting. "Rob! Fuck me now! Let me show her how to take a cock!" I was on her in an instant, sliding in to her slick, soft pussy easily, it was so wet! "Yes! That's what I need! Fuck me!" She begged.

I leaned in to kiss Rachael, and smelled the unmistakable scent of cunt all over her face. Again, I was shocked, but it was an incredible turn-on, and I started pumping into her, to her sexual grunts and cries. "Oh, Fuck me! Fuck me with your cock! Fuck me!" She was demanding, her body pushing back to me as hard as I was pounding into her.

I glanced up to see Shelly watching us, she had produced a vibrator and was massaging her clit with one hand, pinching her own hard nipples with the other. My mind was blown, we're never been into exhibitionism, or swapping, but here we were in the thick of it, no hesitation, no inhibitions.

Rachael almost screamed out that she was cumming, her body writhing and shaking with climax. I used my knees to spread her legs further, pushing my cock in as deeply as possible, my wet balls slapping against her ass. Rachael responded by pinching my nipples hard, saying "Oh, Rob, So deep in me! Yes! Yes!"

Just then, I felt something on my ass, and turned to see Shelly grinning and using the wet vibrator to circle the ring of my asshole. I was so lost in Rachael's orgasm that my reflex to jump and pull away failed, and then after a moment it felt so good, I could almost feel it in my cock, like an electric shock. Involuntarily, I spread my legs further. Shelly, seeing my reaction, started to focus on my virgin hole.

Rachael was still cumming, it was a long one, as I pumped my cock into her wild pussy furiously. I was almost unaware that Shelly's vibrator had penetrated my ass and she was pumping it in and out. I felt the powerful vibrations hit my prostate, and I exploded into Rachael, pumping thick ropes of cum deep in side her, pumping my hips and fucker her without mercy, while she wailed and screamed, pulling me closer.

I came, hard, then fell forward and Rachael wrapped her legs and arms around me, kissing me wildly. "Oh, Rob, I came so hard on your cock! It feels so incredible!" She whispered. Shelly was gently removing the vibrator from my sore ass, leaving me with a slightly empty feeling. She giggled and bent over to join us in a kiss, Rachael turned her head and lustfully kissed her back.

I rolled off of Rachael, so we could both catch our breath, when Shelly dove between her legs and started to lap at her hot, fucked cunt. "Oh, Rob, your seed tastes so good!" she said, turning back to eating Rachael's pussy. My wife grinned at me, and lifted her legs, giving Shelly access to the semen dripping out of her cunt and down her ass. Shelly lapped it up with abandon.

Just then I noticed Sam at the tent flap, buck naked and rock hard. His cock was just 5" maybe? No thicker than my finger, the foreskin rolled back over his pink head. He grinned at me, and asked Shelly "All warmed up?" She turned to him from Rachael's cunt and said "Just fuck me!".

Sam took his position behind Shelly's upturned ass and started to work his cock into her cunt, slowly at first but then I saw he was in her balls-deep. "Fuck me, Sam! Fuck me hard" she begged.

Sam started pumping his dick into her wet cunt faster and faster, Shelly responded my grunting and squealing out "Fuck! Fuck! Yes!" over and over, even as she was licking Rachael's cunt. She pulled Rachael's legs up and started to tongue her ass, I'd never seen a rim job in-person, it was hotter that I could have imagined. Shelly started to climax, her legs shaking, her hips meeting Rob's thrusts wildly, until she collapsed into a sweaty heap, rolling over and pulling Sam's cock from her cunt.

"Sam, my pussy is kind of sore from trying to take Rob's cock, give me a minute to catch my breath!"

Sam didn't even blink, just moved next to Shelly and gently massaged her breasts, kissing her on her lips, holding her while she snuggled against him.

Rachael moved over and we cuddled also, she nibbled my ear and traced her fingers down to my semi-hard cock and smooth balls, idly playing with them as if they were a toy. I put my arm around her and felt her hard nipples pushed against my chest and side. My brain still felt a little numb, so many new things have happened, I felt I was in a cloud.

Shelly was tugging on Sam's dick, keeping it hard and I could tell from the precum leaking out that he was on edge, just holding back from climax himself. She kissed him and rolled underneath him, positioning his dripping dick right at her wet passage. Sam pushed in gently, as Shelly gasped, and then he rocked his hips gently. Quickly, he started to ejaculate and pushed deeply, causing Shelly to gasp and squeal.

I had started to play with Rachael's sloppy cunt while we watched, she responded by spreading her legs fully, exposing herself completely. I traced my fingers down her wet pussy lips and then, as she inhaled sharply, down to circle her tight rosebud asshole. She whispered into my ear "Yes, yes!" and rotated her hips forward to give me access. I used my pussy-lubricated fingertips to gently penetrate her bottom, to the first knuckle, as she held me closer, her free hand stroking my cock to full hardness. I matched her pace, pushing my finger in and out in time to her strokes. My cock was dripping.

I looked up to see Sam and Shelly watching us, Shelly's cunt was wet and splashed with Sam's semen. He was rubbing her clit while they watched us, it was such an erotic, electric moment. A slow tease to what was about to happen.

Shelly lifter her finger to her lips and licked Sam's cum off, sensually, then smiled and looked at Rachael, saying "Mmm, so hot! So good! Care for a taste?"

I was floored, was she really asking my wife to taste her husband's cum? I was double shocked when Rachael moved over to Shelly and put her head between Shelly's legs. Sam spread Shelly's cunt lips apart and I gasped as Rachael started to lick the thick white cream as it oozed out.

Sam was hard again, his cock sticking straight up. He looked over at me and asked "Do you mind if I try Rachael's ass?" I was shocked, again, we had never tried anal, it never even came up, but then again Rachael had never licked another mans cum from his wife's pussy, either. Just then, Rachael looked over at me, grinning, and said "I want Sam to fuck my ass!"

"What?" I said, despite everything, not believing what I heard. "Sam" She said, looking at me, "Fuck my ass, please."

Sam looked over at me, I just shrugged, still in disbelieving my own eyes and ears. My wife was eating his cum from Shelly's pussy, thrusting her hips back and exposing her tight virgin rosebud like a cat in heat. Sam moved behind her quickly, and started to rub his small, cum-covered cock head around her tiny puckered hole, until he found the opening and gently slid in. My wife gasped, then moaned with sensual pleasure, looking over at me with a wicked grin. Sam pushed in as deeply as he could, then started to slowly piston in and out, to my wife's sinful delight.

I watched in rapt fascination, never having seen my wife lick a pussy before, get fucked before, or take it up the ass before, my cock was rock hard again and my mind was in a swirling, dreamlike state. I started to stroke my rod right in front of them, shamelessly, and when I was Shelly openly watching me I realized that exposing myself like this was a rush itself, so arousing, so erotic.

Sam kept up his slow teasing, pumping of my wife's asshole, from the sounds Rachael was making it was really turning her on, at this point she just held only Shelly's chest, played with or licked her tits, but was totally focused on the dick in her ass. The sight was incredible, the slow tease, the soft cries of pleasure and desire, Sam's small form slowly fucking my wife's ass, to her delight and mine. Until at last, I saw his body tense up, his buttocks clenched, and I knew he was shooting his load.

"Oh, Sam! Cum in my ass, baby! Fill me up with your cum!" Rachael almost whispered, but it sounded so hot, so desperate, I almost came myself.

Sam pulled away from my wife's asshole, slowly, his dick was small but he shot a big load, drips and ropes of his seed seeped out and rand down Rachael's thighs. Rachael rolled over and looked at me, exposing her very wet, raw cunt at the same time, her fingers gently playing with her clit. She had been teased for 20 minutes or more, and was ready. "Got another round in that big rifle, husband?" she asked, playfully.

I did.

mydeepsix
mydeepsix
230 Followers