Viking Wars Pt. 02

Story Info
Part 2 is officially out! Ulf is back and better than ever.
6k words
4.58
2.7k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Three months had passed since Ulf had seen the beautiful Queen Asta. It had appeared as though King Rune had locked her away. The war between the two kingdoms had gotten even more bloody.

Both sides had been ravished in battle. Ulf had lost some of his best warriors in the past few weeks. King Bjorn was still ahead and was not going to throw in the towel until Rune accepted his defeat.

Fortunately for Rune many of nomads came to aid his war, promised great riches and land kept his numbers from being completely depleted. Little did Ulf know Asta was with child. She had suspected it after she didn't get her monthly bleed. Along with her stomach sickness from the sheer thought of the seared boar that King Rune loved to feast on.

King Rune wasn't yet privy to the news of Asta's condition. After the talks had commenced he had buried himself in the war. Even if she didn't bed Ulf he wanted him dead.

To help him gain more warriors he promised whoever could bring him Ulf's head a seat beside him ruling the kingdom. Many of warriors were slain for this promise.

Ulf was a cold blooded warrior, he would not be slain by some foolish drunk. He was bombarded while in battle. Fighting off two or more men at a time. He couldn't understand why he was such a target of interest until Hersir Toke met him in the battlefield.

"Finally! I will get to slay Bjorn's puppet!" yelled Toke as his sword clashed against Ulf's bloody blade.

"HA! No weakling will claim my life!" growled Ulf as he pulled back.

Their blades clashed time and time again. Both men covered in dirt and blood. It was a sight to witness. The two giant men almost seemed to be doing a dance as they blocked each others advances.

"I will deliver your bastard head to Rune! You bred Asta with that swine of a bastard child that I know she carries in her defiled womb!" yelled Toke.

Ulf was taken aback by the words. He wasn't sure if he was imagining it or if it were true.

"What did you say?!" asked Ulf dropping his sword hand down taking a breather.

"You heard me bastard! Your whore is with pup and once I have proven it to the King not only will I have delivered him your head but I will behead that bitch as well!" growled Toke.

Ulf was enraged by his words. He charged Toke, his blade piercing Toke's gut.

Toke let out a blood curdling scream and staggered backwards. Just as Ulf was about to finish Toke, King Rune ordered a retreat. Other warriors swarmed in and grabbed Toke. Ulf was foaming at the mouth.

He was blood hungry and wanted nothing more than to kill Toke with his bare hands. He began swinging his sword in every direction. Slashing more of Rune's men trying to get back to Toke.

The scene was chaos. Men running in every direction. Just as Ulf was closing in on Toke he was knocked down by a horse that was running loose through the men.

Toke was carried off swiftly and Ulf was left on the ground to fume in his rage. He pounded his large fists on the hard earth. So many thoughts began to race in his mind.

Back at the Kingdom Thane Knud had already told Queen Astrid about the scene on the battlefield. Ulf came barreling through the Great Hall doors.

"Ulf come with me." said Queen Astrid in the faintest of voice.

Ulf wanted to retire to his home to ponder what his next move should be but had no choice in the matter. He sighed heavily and marched behind the Queen. She led them out to the rose gardens. She gracefully took a seat on the stone bench.

"Ulf sit with me please, I have much to discuss with you." whispered Astrid.

"My Queen if it's about Asta please spare me, they are mere rumors from a scorned failure of a warrior." stated Ulf coldly.

"Listen Ulf, I want to do right by you. You have saved this Kingdom countless times and it's only fair if I assist you the best way that I can." said Astrid as she stared contently at Ulf.

"I know you love Asta, ever since that night you have been rather distracted and have not bed any woman as you normally do. Let alone I know she came to visit you that night. I saw her from my chambers." stated Astrid.

"My Queen she was just a young impressionable girl looking for a savior." said Ulf staring at his bloody hands.

"Ulf, my dear Hersir. I was once a young woman and I know love when I see it. She wouldn't have risked her life if she didn't have the least bit of care for you. And if what Knud says is true she will have very little time to hide the fruit of that love." whispered Astrid.

"Say you are right, there is nothing I can do to help her. I was foolish to bed her and foolish to let my lust come before my King." grunted Ulf.

"I will do you this favor because you are a son to me Ulf. I will go to their Kingdom the day of the next full moon and see if the whispers are true. If they are we will tell Bjorn and see what we can do from there. Perhaps we can offer her safe haven." suggested Astrid.

"My Queen I cannot ask that of you. You would be risking your life for my short comings and that I cannot agree to." said Ulf.

"Dear Ulf, I have not made it thus far as Queen listening to a man. I will check on her and see her condition. If she bears your child I will see that she is taken care of. Just have faith in the Gods." said Astrid confidently.

Ulf didn't argue the situation any further. He knew it would fall on deaf ears. The Queen may have been rather soft spoken but she always stood her ground. It's what made her a feared Queen. There was very little one could do to sway her once her mind was made up.

Queen Astrid smiled gently at Ulf and left him in his thoughts. Ulf needed to think rationally. He couldn't storm Rune's kingdom and carry Asta away. He'd have to let the Queen work her magic and wait.

Back at Rune's Kingdom tensions have never been higher. Thane Bard tended to Hersir Toke's wounds. King Rune rushed to be by his side.

"Toke! What in Odin's name have you gotten into?!" yelled Rune.

Bard intercepted King Rune before he could reach Toke's bedside.

"He's out for the night my King, I had the maiden fix him some warm milk of the poppy." whispered Bard.

Peeking over Bard's shoulder at Toke, King Rune was in a panic. "Bard! I cannot afford to lose him! Without him leading the men there is no possible way I'll be able to take down Bjorn and that...that...treacherous Ulf. You saw the way he looked at MY wife, did you NOT?!" yelled Rune.

"Even so my King, he needs time to heal. The bleeding has slowed and as long as fever doesn't set in he should be fine with time." whispered Bard.

Rune looked at Toke one last time with concern rather than rage. He kicked a table on his way out of the tent, knocking a bunch of supplies over with it.

Bard knew that if Toke didn't make it there would be no warrior worthy of leading the few men that were left. He also knew that if Toke were to die under his supervision he'd most likely be killed by Rune himself.

Meanwhile, Queen Asta stared at her belly in a broken mirror in her chambers. No one had seen her thickening figure except her servant Hilda. Hilda had sworn her secrecy after she caught her aimlessly rubbing her stomach one morning.

Hilda had 3 children of her own that were taken from her shortly after their births and sold into the slave market. Even though she had no idea where they were she still loved them and remembered how much she loved being pregnant.

She too would aimlessly rub her stomach in early pregnancy lost in thought. To help conceal the pregnancy she would stain the Queen's bed sheet with cherry juice. Asta was forever grateful of her efforts.

"My Queen I squeezed you some fresh citrus juice from the oranges Queen Astrid had sent to you. I know how much you love it fresh." said Hilda in a kind voice.

"Thank you so much, you are far too kind to me Hilda." said Asta never breaking her eye contact with a sparrow that landed on the windowsill.

"My Queen I also bare news of Hersir Ulf." whispered Hilda.

Asta turned around quickly spooking the sparrow. "He's okay is he not? Please say he is okay Hilda!" asked Asta frantically.

"Oh no my Queen he is fine, he almost killed Hersir Toke. Thane Bard says that Toke may still find his way to Odin if the fever sets in." reassured Hilda.

Asta let out a sigh of relief and grabbed her stomach again. "You are quite large for how far you are with that pup my Queen, I'd say it'll be a strong warrior like it's father." said Hilda with a smile.

This made Asta smile. The thought of a son made her giddy. She prayed for it to be a strong baby boy. An heir for Ulf. Her nerves settled with happy thoughts of her growing babe.

Even so, her happiness was always shadowed by the cloud only to be known as King Rune. There was no possible way she would be able to give birth to Ulf's child whilst Rune was alive. She was his most prized possession.

Rune was sitting, head in hands with a pounding headache when Thane Bard came in.

"My King can I have a moment if your time." quietly asked Bard.

"If it isn't about Toke, I dont need to be bothered." snarled Rune as he lifted his head.

"It's about Toke....and Queen Asta." said Bard almost unsure of himself.

"What does Asta have to do with Toke, hm?" questioned Rune.

"You see, Toke believes the sweet Queen has been defiled by that dog Ulf. And my King I believe it to be so as well." whispered Bard.

Rune slammed his fists on the oak table rattling his goblet.

"Do you really think MY Asta would bed that...bastard! She would never!" growled Rune.

"Have you checked with her maidens? I ask because she has not left her chambers since I found her that night out in the fields. What about the maidens at Bjorn's...the whispers?" asked Bard visibly shaken.

"She has had her bleed has she not! Her maidens brought me her bedding twice!" yelled Rune.

"My King, how do we know that to be true? I say this because the way the Gods have not been on our side for this war. Someone here is cursing them and I believe it to be the Queen...." said Bard.

"We will settle this now then! Come! I will check her myself!" yelled Rune standing up.

Rune snatched Bard by his shoulder and stormed out to Asta and his chambers.

Asta was sitting on the end of the fur covered bed brushing her hair thoughtlessly when Bard rushed into the room. His unannounced presence startled her.

Hilda was right behind them trying to stop them from coming in the room.

"My King! What are you doing here?!" asked Asta wide eyed.

"Were you expecting someone else! Are you not happy to see me?!" snarled Rune.

"No...no I mean I'm happy to see you...I just thought you would be gone while the war was going on." said Asta.

"I tried to stop them my Queen!" said Hilda nearly out of breath.

Rune turned toward Hilda slapping her harshly. Asta stood up about to interject.

"I need to see you. NOW!" yelled Rune.

"My King, you see me right here. What do you mean?" asked Asta knowing what he truly meant.

"Take off your dress...show me your body." said Rune glaring at her.

"Rune...I cannot...I will not..." said Asta clutching her dress tightly.

"You will address me as your King and you WILL show me your body or I will rip the garments off of you myself and take you right here infront of them." said Rune while pointing toward Bard and Hilda.

Asta looked at Hilda with pleading eyes. Hilda mouthed I'm sorry with tears in her eyes. Asta looked at Bard to only be met with a grin only a demon could muster up.

Asta knew her time was up. There was no way out of this. Asta enhaled sharply with tears beginning to blur her vision. She started pulling her dress strings, slowly removing her dress.

Even at a time like this she was still beautiful. The tears glistened on her cheeks. Her skin seemed to have a golden hue in the light.

Her dress fell to the ground. Her perky breasts were already showing the signs of pregnancy. Her nipples were now a darker hue. Her lower stomach slightly swollen. She quickly covered her stomach.

Rune was visibly enraged. His breathing became erratic and his cheeks were becoming more and more red. Bard stood there smiling with his own small member stiffening at the sight of Asta's bare body.

He knew she was beautiful but he never could imagine how beautiful her nude body was. "See my King, as I feared. She carries that swine's pup." said Bard looking back at Asta smiling.

He was expecting Rune to instantly kill Asta right there. Instead Bard grabbed Hilda by her hair and drug her outside. Asta quickly redressed and ran after them.

"My King! Please! What are you doing with Hilda! She knew nothing of this! My King!" Asta yelled while sobbing.

Hilda kicked and screamed while being drug to the middle of the Kingdom court yard.

Rune threw Hilda into the dirt. He began to beat and kick Hilda with rage. Asta was quickly grabbed by Bard who took the chance to squeeze the Queen's breasts and press his member against her firm butt.

"Let go of me you vile man!" yelled Asta thrashing around in his arms.

The other warriors and kingdom peoples all stared confused at the scene. By the time Rune had finished his vicious assault Hilda was left covered in blood and dirt barely breathing.

Bard let Asta go laughing at her terror. Asta quickly rushed over to Hilda, brushing her hair out of her battered face.

"I'm so sorry Hilda...I'm so sorry...." sobbed Asta rocking Hilda in her lap.

Hilda smiled at her and caressed her cheek reassuring her that the beating was not in vain.

Bard grabbed Asta, pulling her to her feet. Asta may have been kind and soft spoken but she was a fighter. Rune was met with the same resistance when he ripped her from her father's arms barely a year ago.

Asta was part of a peace treaty between her father and Rune when he came and pillaged their lands. When Rune seen Asta he had to have her. She hated him for how he treated her father and their people.

Asta knew that Rune was going to do something rash, he never thought things through before he made a decision. To her surprise Rune looked more hurt than anything at her. She after all was his most prized possession.

Rune felt completely betrayed by Asta. He was consumed with anger and sadness as he looked at his defiled Queen. "I WANT ULF'S HEAD! NOW! he yelled as he headed back inside. Bard whispered in Asta's ear, "I cannot wait for your precious bastard to be beheaded in front of you my sweet Queen."

With that, Bard threw Asta to the ground. He spat at her and followed behind Rune.

Asta crawled over to be by Hilda's side. "You have to warn Ulf...Rune will go after him with all of his strength." said Hilda in a broken voice. Asta kissed Hilda's forehead and ran for Ulf.

Ulf was soaking in his tub as his nightly ritual after every battle. The water had turned crimson red by now from his still open wounds. A quiet knock echoed throughout the large room.

Ulf groaned and got out of the tub. As usual he headed to the door naked. He was met by Queen Astrid. "Ulf I swear you have never been a fan of garments." said the Queen with a sly smirk.

"I'm sorry my Queen, let me make myself decent." said Ulf as he headed to get his cloth to dry off. "I see why you are talked about throughout the brothels. I haven't seen you in ages." said Astrid slyly.

Ulf scoffed at the Queen. "Those women love to be bedded by a warrior, they could care less about my size." said Ulf coyly.

"Oh my dear Ulf, with a member of that size any woman would kill their husband to be with you." said the Queen matter of factly.

Ulf blushed and looked away from the Queen's gaze. "So, what has brought you to my home tonight?" asked Ulf.

"I just wanted to make sure you were okay, I know you are worried about Asta and Bjorn didn't want to bother you with any war talks tonight." said Astrid.

"There shouldn't be any more battles while Toke is wounded for now. Bjorn shouldn't worry himself for now." said Ulf making them a goblet of mead.

"Ulf, are you sure you don't want the maiden's to come and tend to your wounds. You have a few that are far too deep to heal properly on their own." asked Astrid.

"Oh no my Queen, I have had much worse than this." said Ulf unbothered.

"Please Ulf let me at least look at them." said Astrid standing up.

Astrid stood behind Ulf examining his wounds. She ran her delicate fingers across his tanned skin. She leaned in close to his back and inhaled deeply. As always he smelt of sandalwood. He had this scent that fit him perfectly. Astrid remembered the first time she viewed him as a man.

She had raised him since he was a babe and even though she viewed him as her own son, he was not.

"My Queen." whispered Ulf.

"Shhhh." said the Queen. Astrid continued running her hands across Ulf's back. He closed his eyes and basked in the gentle touch. Ulf and the Queen had started sleeping with each other many moons ago. Shortly after Ulf turned 25 years of age.

Astrid kissed around the wounds on his back. Ulf turned around to look at the Queen. He always admired how she carried herself. Her long wavy blonde hair was beautiful. It reminded him of flowing honey.

Ulf put his finger to Astrid's chin and pulled her gaze to meet his. She smiled gently at him. Ulf kissed her lightly and pulled her in. Their kisses became more passionate. Ulf lifted Astrid up, she straddled his large frame with ease. Their kiss never broke as he carried her toward his bed.

He placed her down on the warm furs and leaned back to admire the Queen's beauty. Even with their 10 year age difference she still looked no older than 30 or so in age. She took care of her body. King Bjorn always loved that about her.

Ulf slowly untied the strings to her coral colored gown. He pulled the gown open slowly, revealing her hard pink nipples. The cool breeze danced across her breast making her nipples stiffen even more.

Ulf quickly latched onto her right nipple, his warm tongue caressed and teased her sensitive skin. Her back arched and a moan slipped from her lips. "Ulf...."she groaned grasping the furs tightly.

Ulf slid his free hand down to her womanhood, finding her clit engorged and wet with her sweet juices. He lightly rubbed her clit in a swift circular motion. Astrid taught Ulf years ago how to please a woman. He loved seeing a woman in ecstasy.

He brought his soaked finger up to Astrid's mouth and she sucked her honey off of his finger. She nibbled lightly on his finger, teasing him letting him know she was ready for him.

Ulf began to kiss down Astrid's chest and stomach, making his way down to her thighs. Ulf loved to tease her, she hated when he teased her. She would always orgasm quickly when he'd penetrate her after being teased so long.

Even though she loved King Bjorn he wasn't interested in her needs. He liked to get a few rushed strokes, spew his seed inside of her and roll over to fall asleep. Leaving her longing for more affection.

Ulf was much larger than Bjorn and also had a sweet disposition about him ever since he was a young boy. He had a weak spot for women. Much like Bjorn but he actually cared if they were satisfied by him.

Ulf kissed, licked and nibbled Astrid's inner thighs, she moaned louder. Ulf couldn't tease her any longer, he wanted to taste her so badly. He kissed right above her slit. He began teasing her clit with the tip of his tongue. Astrid grabbed the back of Ulf's head and held it in place. His hair was was tangled in her fingers.

Ulf began sucking her clit harder. "Ulf....Ulf I'm going to cum! Please!" moaned Astrid.

"Cum for me!" Ulf moaned continuing his passionate assault on her clit.

Astrid grabbed the furs, arched her back and released all of her honey onto Ulf's mouth and beard.

He lapped it all up, enjoying her sweet juices. Ulf's cock was throbbing, he loved how Astrid's body was putty at his hands. Astrid pulled Ulf back up to meet her lips. She kissed his lips, savoring her juices off of his lips.

12