Village Life in the Time of COVID19

Story Info
Kani left his big ass neigbour because of COVID19.
2.2k words
3.74
19k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soothan
soothan
7 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Any similarities to persons living or dead is coincidental. All persons depicted in sexual acts are at least 18 years of age and consenting adults. This story involves incest. If you are not comfortable, Please stop reading now. Or else, happy reading :)

English is not my native language, please bear with me.

Village life in the time of COVID19 - Part 1

My name is Kani, I am from a small village called Soothupatti, it's located near the border between Kerala and Tamil nadu. My father sent me to USA when I was younger, I left my ma, patti(granny), three elder akka (sisters) and four athai(aunts). He didn't let me come home for the last 10 years, I forgot all the faces of family members including mother's face. Due to COVID19 pandemic, my father made few calls to embassy and booked a private a jet, brought me to India, after 14 days institutional quarantine in Chennai, he is bringing me home from Chennai. I was keep thinking about my school days in America, I stayed in my uncle's place who was an investigative journalist, he was never home, but he did one good thing that made me happy. Kumar, My uncle called Ms. Cassie when ever he left me alone.

Ms. Cassie

Ms. Cassie is from my neighborhood in US, an afro-american woman, curly hair, 5.2 feet, with a big breast, humongous rear and big tummy. Her bra size is 38K and her panty size is 8XL, I know her size because I always volunteered to help her with laundry, cooking, cleaning house, gardening and every chance I get to close with her, to see her nipples perking through her house dress, her ass ripple when she stand on the ladder to get stuff. She always glad about my company but she was not an vocal person, because her scorn face, spinster life and religious nature made her an anomaly in the neighborhood and I am just a 20 year old boy perking with hormones without parents from a far away country, this whole scenario made us hangout together. Ms. Cassie was never married and I never know her age because I was with her for the last 8 years, I recently started noticing her body. And I didn't get enough of her body. I studied in the boys only school which made my exposure to girls of my own age less. Cassie is always generous when comes to showing her natural assets because she didn't realize that I grown up.

One day, when she was busy in the kitchen she asked me to check the laundry basket because of her back pain and asked me to put her clothes in the machine. Cassie's laundry basket always gave me curiosity but I never dare to touch it. When Cassie asked me help her with laundry, I was in cloud-nine. I was damn excited almost fell down on the floor before reaching to the basket. There it was, treasure box full of soiled panties and sweaty bra. I lifted her bra for the first time in my life and kept it near my nose, my penis started to get hard and I lifted the blue colour panties in another hand and kept near my nose, the pungent smell of sweat and vagina aroma gave me giddiness. I had to hold the washing machine to balance my self. I didn't waste anytime, I unfasten belt, loosened the pant, and let my 6 inch dick outside and covered it with the black bra and I inhaled the aroma from the blue coloured panties.

I started to move the bra on my penis, I don't want to increase the pace, I want the moment to froze because that was my first time doing with the inner wear of a woman. I know the cum is building and the pleasure was too much, my eyes started to tear up. Before reaching the climax, Cassie entered the room. She saw me with her penis around my penis. My eyes were only focused on her big cleavage and she moved further without saying anything, the moment I saw her ass, even though it was fully covered with the tight skirt which is not showing any skin, sight of the big rear made me spew hell lot of cum. Once her bra is drenched in my cum. I tried to put my dick back in my shorts and I was hoping that she didn't see my dick.

"What is in your pant?" Cassie asked.

After she said, I noticed that, my cum was on my pant. I told her it's just the liquid detergent spilled on my pant. Cassie asked me to remove the pant and dump into the washing machine. I did as she asked me to do.

"You spilled something on your brief too boy." Cassie said pointing my brief and motioned her hand to remove it and put it in the washing machine.

"Ms. Cassie, I don't have any spare clothes with me." I said with the hesitation.

Ignoring what I said, "Remove that shirt too, dump it in the machine." Cassie impatiently. "I don't have all day, boy!" she added.

I removed my t-shirt first and put it in the machine. My dick started to get hard seeing her, her cleavage was always visible. But that day, the closeness of the room, my cum smell and the scent of her pussy juices from her panties made me hard again which stained my penis even more. I slowly removed the brief. Cassey saw my dick glistened with the cum by seeing her starting of the aerola from what her white cotton house wear allowed me to see. Cassie's eyes dotted on my dick and my eyes dotted on her mammoth body. I broke the eye contact by dumping the cum filled shorts inside the washing machine. I moved towards her, she left the room and asked me to follow her.

Following her giggling big butt, my dick started to erect. Her ass was trembled by each step, and I was not able to control my urge. I started to stroke while walking towards her room. Once entering the room, Cassie went to pick the maroon coloured granny dress and asked me to wear it.

"Wear this" Cassie said my handing over the dress and again her eyes found my hard dick.

"Ms. Cassie.." I fumbled.

She asked me to wear and started leaving the room to show that it's an end of discussion. Her dress is satin material which was strange on my body and the dress material made my dick erect more. By the time, I moved down to dining hall to have my lunch, my dick started to lick the precum which was noticeable. I really liked the thought of wearing the dress and touched Cassie's huge bust, hugged her enormous rear and Cassie was glad to see me in her clothes and her eyes didn't fail to see the pre cum in the dress. But she didn't say anything. Evening came without any invitation. Cassie brought my dried clothes and insisted me to wear in front of her, which was strange but I kind of like the feeling.

"I will put the dress in the washing machine, Ms. Cassie."

"No need, boy. Give it to me, I will do it later" Cassie grabbed the dress from me.

Again the whole thing made my dick erect, I moved to the door and I turned to wish her evening. Cassie was inhaling the dress I wore whole day. I left the house without saying anything.

And COVID19 came to America, my dad called me from India and asked me to pack my stuff. Kumar uncle called my father and told him about the dangers of Corona virus because of his contacts in CDC and I had to leave the country in hurry. I didn't even say anything to Ms. Cassie and I left America.

After quarantined for fourteen days in Chennai. My father came and picked me up and we were leaving to our hometown. The buildings started to fade away the only thing that was constant is green field and water resources. I don't remember much about the place I left. And my father didn't let me come home even for my sisters' weddings. I only spoke to them via phone. I don't know much about them. After six hours seeing the farm lands, I saw the big mountain, car went through the road that had mountains on both side, again the whole land full of green came to my view. We entered our village, driver announced us. I didn't notice the driver, driver is an old man with bald head and a lean body, I was genuinely surprised how he is driving the car he might be around 70.

I saw few women walking in front of the car in distance, they wore sari and they were carrying a basket made of bamboo on their head. Driver sounded the horn which made them slow down and a tall woman from group turned her head and waved her hand to stop the car. Driver stopped near her, my dad sat in front with the driver, tall woman asked my father about the travel and about the new disease. Her accent was in Malayalam which I understood very little. You might find people talking both Tamil and Malayalam because the village shares the border with Kerala. From her conversation, I learned that her name is Kamala and she is the wife of the driver. I was surprised again to hear that she was a wife of a person who might be 70 she looked not more than 40. Her body is a work of art, she kept her hands inside the car, her boobs are struggling to come out of her blouse, her back is straight ended with the massive curve which looks like standing against the gravity, it might be bigger than Ms. Cassie. Her facial features is nice Indian face, dusky colour. While I was seeing her rear, she caught me looking at her.

Kamala came towards me and kept her hand on the window but this time the sari moved to the middle, I could see the whole two boobs covered in the see-thru red blouse. Her boobs is bigger than my head, it was spilling on the window.

"Chinna ayya (Small master), How are you? Do you remember me?" Kamala asked everything in malayalam accent. I didn't understand anything. Driver translated the whole thing to me.

"I am good!" That's the only thing I remember in Malayalam.

Seeing her massive boobs, smell of a body odor along with the smell of earth wafted through the window, my dick started to respond, Kamala noticed the bulge and she boldly kept her hand on my dick and she said something, I didn't understand. Driver and my father can't see her hand because there was no rear mirror and they both talking about something with the other women. Kamala started to massage my dick, over my pants with her hand, her tongue licked her lips and her striking eyes is looking straight into mine, she felt the pressure building up in my penis, immediately her other hand lifted the end of the sweat filledthin red blouse, her fair boobs spilled all over the window, aureoles are bigger nipples are hard almost close to my face, and slowly increased the pressure on the other hand. I started cum within a second because of my fourteen days quarantine, I didn't masturbate for the last two weeks. She removed her hand which placed on my pant and started adjusting her blouse.

Kamala said something, driver translated and said she will come home later to see you. Driver started the car and moved forward. I didn't dare to turn but I know her eyes are on the car. My dad started telling about the farming land we saw after the mountain till the house is our family land. I didn't give much thought what my father saying, I was keep seeing the women who are working on the field with their sari folded to till their ankles and their bellybutton stretched with birthmarks, their bodies were busty and strong. I could see their boobs hanging out and their ass crack clung to their rear. Slowly farm land turned into huge trees which gave a cover to the big gate.

The car entered the huge gate, halted near the old bungalow which has three floors and looked really huge and ancient. I got out of the car to see a woman in whole sari came out with the plate in her hand. Her face is fair as milk, dark eyes, shiny hair she which tied into bun and her sari made her body big, that means her body is quite big and she might me around 5.4. When she came near me, I noticed her boobs is so big it is standing firm outside her body. I could see her stretch mark in her waist which is adored by the waist chain and her sari outline gave the structure of hour glass. She walked straight towards me and stopped close to me. Then I realized, the buxom woman standing in front of me is my mother, Amutha.

soothan
soothan
7 Followers