Village Life Pt. 01

Story Info
Events after we've left the farm.
3.7k words
4.13
6.5k
6
0

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/21/2023
Created 08/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The overhead light flickers as I mop the last section of the greasy beer soaked floor of the restaurant. It's an hour after closing at the end of a busy Saturday night in November and I can't wait to go home. Despite only wearing modest 3 inch heeled boots, my feet are killing me and now my back is sore. The tight denim shorts are uncomfortable compressing my testicles under my steel chastity cage. Although I wouldn't swap the life of wonderful frustration and release where my orgasms are controlled by my wife for anything, sometimes a simple tuck like Rachael would be better.

"Hurry up, let's get out of here", Rachael calls from across the bar. "I'm pretty much done with tables. Just a couple more to set."

She looks sexy as hell in uniform, the denim daisy dukes and blue t-shirt tied at the front to reveal her midriff, bouncing D cup breasts above tightly held inside the fabric. 5 inch thin heeled boots complete her look, how she stays in them for 8 hours is beyond me.

With the mop and bucket cleaned and returned to the cupboard I head for the staff changing room. Rachael is already there and has traded her uniform for a pair of electric blue thong backed panties and a matching bra. She keeps the boots and fits a black choker tight around her neck, letting her blonde hair out of the ponytail to fall to her shoulders. She applies extra eyeliner and deep red lipstick that takes her from friendly waitress to sultry sexy model. If you didnt know there was 6 inches of cock in those panties, you would be easily trapped. To be honest, even if you did I'm not sure most wouldn't care.

I change into a modest vest top and plain leggings, Nothing fancy is requred for the walk back to our flat. Rachael will be carrying on to her next job straight away. Both uniforms are stuffed into my shoulder bag, and I pull my black shiny puffer jacket around me and push my arms down the sleeves. I flick my trapped hair out and fasten the zip from my knees to my neck, before clipping the belt tight around my waist. I love the feeling of warm enclosure the coat gives me, it's my favorite piece of clothing. Rachael covers herself with a light coloured well worn fur coat that barely covers her arse and buttons it up, if Debbie Harry had been a street walker I imagine this is what she would look like. She blows a kiss at herself in the mirror before we head back out.

We both pull down the last shutter and I lock it, she links my arm as we start the 15 minute walk home. The dark night air is cold, almost frosty and I feel the bite on my thinly covered legs making me wonder how she feels dressed in just skimpy lingerie underneath her short fur coat. Although I'm sure unwanted erections will not be an issue for her out here.

As we pass through the village with high heels clicking on the pavement we window shop, expensive designer clothes stores showing off dimly lit wares we can ill afford in our present situation. Waitress work in the sleaziest pub in the village is not a big earner. It's a far cry from my previous life, although a considerable step up for Rachael.

We spent 3 months at the farm living out our kinky submissive lifestyle. The big change being my wife discovered her love of being dominated which was a big thing for me to digest. Mandy became our mistress and Rachael a sort of second mistress despite also being a sub, she gained a better footing in the pecking order of servitude.

This meant less time for my wife and me, as we were usually separated to be used during the day, although we got to share most evenings together. However with Mandy holding both our keys lovemaking was reduced to frustrated embraces in the hope of being allowed to orgasm in the near future. I wasn't allowed to pleasure her when we were alone, and she couldn't give me my monthly release either. Not being controlled by my wife, and her being controlled gave me mixed emotions especially during the many sex parties.

Seeing my wife denied or brought to orgasm by other men and women only at the command of Mandy left me totally helpless, sometimes I was not involved at all which made me feel a bit cut out. My wife had the same when I was played with instead of her. When we were used together however it was pretty amazing, although when we entered this bdsm lifestyle I was content with domination from my wife as I trusted she would have my interests (mostly) at heart. Or at least my wellbeing. I was never really sure with domination from Mandy how far things would go, and I would likely be powerless to help my wife either if they went too far.

Strangely, despite her initial hatred of me I bonded with Rachael as we were often put to work together in the stables while my wife was being used. I learned she had a life of abusive parents which affected her development into kinks of sexual submission with various partners before being set in stone via a contract with the mistress who brought her to the party where we first crossed paths. Although her earlier tales were pretty shocking, she relishes the lifestyle she now partakes in. "We are what our past makes us, live and let live", she would say.

I think she was also slightly grateful the money I helped raise paid for her D cup breasts just a few days after the fundraiser.

One morning, Mandy had declared she had some errands to run and left in the land rover. We spent the day on farm chores and a particularly enjoyable session with Rachael working us both into a sexual frenzy of denial before being strapped together facing each other, unable to move much except kiss as we spent the night driving each other mad with desire. The following morning Rachael came to release us looking concerned.

"Mandy isn't coming back. I found a note. She's fucked off with the money from the fundraiser!"

"What do we do?" my wife asked. "Can you take over?"

"I've no idea how to run a fucking farm", Rachael snapped. "We'll just have to see what happens. Mandy did all the books and bills, everything. I wouldn't know where to start."

Since discovering her submissive tendencies here, my wife had quit her job and let the flat go, leaving us both no income and no fallback. Rachael was in the same situation as Mandy bought her slave contract meaming she lived here too.

The next 6 hours were a blur of panic as Rachael declared she didn't have the keys to my chastity cage, nor my wifes belt! Luckily I didn't have the locking butt plug inside me, but my wifes anus was securely stuffed with 7 inches of steel dildo. We tore the caravans apart searching, not relishing a trip to the hospital. Despite my prison I could still use the toilet, although hygiene dictates the cage has to come off occasionally but my wife was in a panic after a few hours as her defication is also controlled by her keyholder. Although she could manage to urinate in a messy fashion soon the other call of nature would prove much more degrading. Even her perverse nature has a limit. She sank to her knees crying in relief when Rachael found all the keys locked in a box in one of the stables.

Over the next few weeks bills started piling up, and eventually bailiffs arrived. We bought some time by allowing the men to have their way with us a couple of times. The first two guys went away happy after spending a couple of hours drilling my wife in both holes before having the cum sucked out of them by Rachael and myself. The next visit 4 guys came, then 7 as the word spread.

We didnt reveal the hidden suprise myself and Rachael kept between our legs for fear of prejudice, so my wife took the brunt of the fuckings which got rougher each time. These guys dont really understand the complexity of consensual BDSM and it was getting out of hand. The final time my wife was nearly choked unconscious while handling 3 guys at once, we spent most of the eveing tending to her battered holes and believe me she can take a pounding.

As we were only delaying the inevitable we decided to leave. We packed up the spare van with clothes, some food and of course toys (including the dreaded chastity tube) along with a wad of cash left by Mandy. Sometimes I tell myself she left it for us knowing we wouldn't be abke to stay here, but it's likely she misplaced it. Cash deals were big to her and she had cubby holes all over the farm.

With Rachael driving we set off into the night, and uncertainty.

Several hours drive north brought us to a picturesque little village by the coast. A quick internet search for unscrupulous landlords who like cash more than asking questions had us in a small flat above a chip shop within two days. It was small but having spent 3 months in a caravan and knowing each other inside and out (literally) close quarters were not a problem.

Rachael kept the keys and took the role of Mistress, first securing me and herself the waitress jobs while my wife kept house. She also chose when to fuck us (a lot) and when we could please each other (less) and when we got to orgasm (me the least). She kept both of us in chastity all the time except for cleaning and orgasms.

The waitressing money kept a roof over our heads, but the most lucrative move was Rachael's second late night work as an escort. For a small village, you would be surprised at the demand for a beautiful trans hooker. She discovered the agency through one of the other bar staff and worked 3 nights a week usually, for £1000 if they kept her most of the night. My wife said it was dangerous, but Rachael joked she spent her whole life getting fucked so may as well actually get paid for it....

Which brings me back to tonight. Her arm still linked in mine we reach the door leading up to the flat. Rachael lets out a sigh, and puts her hands on my arms, starting at me. She smiles and kisses me hard, her tongue circles inside my mouth for a minute before she draws back.

"Now, make sure everywhere is clean when I get back and have a bath ready. I'll be hungry. Maybe I'll let you two play if I'm not too tired."

She continues on into the night, and I open the door and climb the stairs to the flat.

I'm greeted by the sight of my wife lying on the bed as I enter. Lying on her back with her feet pointed towards me, naked apart from her metal chastity belt tightly squeezing her waist. Her legs are bent at the knee and open as she rubs the inside of her thighs and makes small thrusts upward with her crotch. My mind pictures the two plugs driven deep into her holes. Her thighs are wet slightly on the insides from her dripping tormented cunt as she tries to access it in vain. My eyes look at the metal cuff on her ankle, a long chain attaching it to the bed.

"Please mistress, I really need to cum! Please can I cum?"

"She's not here sweet", I say.

She pushes her hands up through her hair and stretches out, opening and closing her legs. "Oh god! Baby I'm going to explode! Come here!"

I lay next to her and she grabs hold of me, dragging me down onto the bed for a kiss. Lingering for only a moment she puts her hand underneath my jacket and caresses my balls through my leggings before climbing on top of me. I'm crushed into the padding of my coat and my head sinks into the fur hood as she forcefully kisses me again. I can feel her breasts through the down coat and hear the nylon scratch as she moves about on top of me.

"I'm so fucking wet in there... oh baby I'm dripping! How long will she be?"

"It's just the one and it's three streets away. Knowing her talents, she'll be back within the hour."

My wife kisses my forehead and slides off me onto the bed. I stand and slip my coat off followed by my boots and clothes. Naked apart from my cage I slip my skinny hairless body into a black silk dressing gown.

I start the bath running, adding a scented bubble bath then adjusting the mixer taps to the temperature Rachael likes.

It's been little more than 45 minutes when the door goes and I hear the 'click clack' of heels ascending the stairs. I smile at my wife who takes a deep breath and licks her lips, and lies flat on the bed in anticipation.

Rachael comes through the door, Hair a mess and limping slightly.

"Are you ok?, I ask.

"I've had worse. Considering he paid for the hottest trans fuck in the village, he was only interested in fucking me in the ass which lasted about 5 minutes. He could pick up any regular chick for that. Still, it cost him."

Stood with her legs apart she slips her fur coat off her shoulders and lets it fall slowly to the floor, her head turned sideways giving a seductive stare to my wife. She winks and my wife rubs her hands up her stomach and over her naked breasts in response.

Rachael steps to me, removes the robe then takes my hands in hers. She leads me to the bed and has me sit back against the headboard as my wife rolls out of the way, and cuffs my hands behind my back. She puts a pillow behind me for comfort.

The bed headboard is tall and made of wood, it reaches my shoulders. When we first moved in Rachael pulled the bed away from the wall slightly and screwed a hook on the side facing the wall, which at the time had me wondering. Now she fishes a leather strap from a bag of goodies in her wardrobe which she places around my neck, over the head board and fixes it to the hook. My legs are pushed apart so my already aching cock is defenseless, handcuffed behind me and my body secured to the bed.

"It's not that strong honey, but I expect you to stay there. There will be consequences if you can't control yourself," Rachael taunts me softly, her face an inch from mine. She chews my bottom lip before licking down my neck to my belly button, then moves away just as I foolishly get my hopes up she'll continue to my cock....

They face each other in front of me on the bed, both on their knees. My wife, naked but for the chastity belt unclips Rachel's bra and slowly slips off the shoulder straps freeing her perfectly constructed breasts, which hold pertly showing they were worth every penny paid. They then disappear from my view when they squash into my wifes amazing chest as both pairs of arms pull their bodies into a long embrace, heads dipped to the side as they kiss. I'm already squirming with desire, unable to pointlessly touch my locked prick and trying to stay upright so as to not pull the belt around my neck free.

Rachael lets her head hang backwards as my wife kisses around her neck and grips between her teeth a key on the necklace. Rachael laughs.

"Not just yet honey. Have patience! You need to earn it", she whispers before guiding my wifes head down to the growing cock starting to show over the blue thong. My wife slides the panties down and takes the semi erect cock full in her mouth right to the balls.

"Oh yes! Fuck I need this right now!" Rachael leans her head forwards and puts both hands on my wifes head, helping her move up and down the shaft slowly.

This is fucking torture. The sexiest shemale I know getting head from my beautiful locked wife right in front of me. My cock is jumping up and down in tiny pathetic movements as my body tries to force more blood into it, the steel cage preventing anything close to an erection. Pre-cum is leaking out onto the bed. As she deep throats, my wife reaches out her left hand and gently rubs my shaved testicles. Her head now slightly turned to look at me, her eyes moving from mine to my cage and back again. Rachel's now rock hard cock pushing is up into her left cheek making that side of her face bulge.

The sound of the key being unclipped from the necklace makes her slip off the glistening wet prick and sit up. Rachael reaches down and unlocks the front of the steel belt, and gently pushes my wife backwards so she sits on her own legs with her arms behind her for support. Her crotch is pushed forwards and it's now her turn to lean her head back as Rachael loosens the belt waistband.

My wife's eyes are closed and her mouth open as Rachael eases the belt downwards. I can't fathom the feeling of release as the plugs slowly slide out of my wifes pussy and ass, but the smile on her face says she's enjoying it. Of course Rachael eases the metal dildos in and out a few times before totally withdrawing and throwing the belt onto the floor.

"Don't you dare touch yourself," Rachael commands. She places her hands on my wife's thighs and slowly works inwards, stopping short of touching her clit. She moves upwards to the stomach and breasts as my wife shivers at the touch and frustration.

"Put your head on her cage slut."

As instructed my wife turns to me and drops forward onto all fours, head resting on my caged cock and ass high in the air. Her hands rest on my thighs and the touch is such a turn on, to add to the building frustration the laps at the pre-cum. I can feel her tongue just about but I can't look down as the strap wont let me.

"Don't fucking lick that! Sissy hasn't earnt any pleasure yet!" Rachael booms. "Fucking disobedient slut! Maybe I'll leave you and fuck her instead?"

"No please! Fuck me hard, Fuck..OOOWWW!" My wife's pleading is cut short by Rachael's dry index finger being forced into her anus. She grips my thighs tighter which makes my cock throb again.

Rachael pulls her finger out and removes her blue thong. She rolls it slightly and leans forward, gripping my mouth at either side to force it open and stuffs them into my mouth. I can taste the scent of her cum, or maybe it's her customer from earlier.

Rachael steadies behind my wife and uses her hand to aim her cock, before ramming it right inside my wifes cunt. She starts to hammer away immediately while my wife screams loudly, the force moves her up slightly and her head is banging against my stomach. I can feel her breasts closing all around my prick, the pressure rubs me against the bed slightly increasing my pleasure and torment. She reaches behind my back and in a loving gesture closes her fingers around my own cuffed hands.

On Top of all this torment, the sight of Rachael is amazing. Her blonde messy hair whipping around, gloss red lips parted as she pants and her darkened sexy eye fixed on me as she fucks away. Her breasts jiggle with every thrust, her toned stomach muscles taunt as she uses them in her onslaught of my wifes slit. She looks to the ceiling and increases her pace as she nears her orgasm. My wife grips my hands tighter as she nears hers, her moans now becoming indistinguishable from the grunts of the trans goddess filling her cunt with hard cock.

They both orgasm together, Rachael digs into my wife's hips and holds in deep, her cock spilling hot creamy cum over my wifes insides. They both shake for a few seconds before transexual mistress falls forwards and they both collapse onto me panting heavily. We all remain still (I can't do much else) for a few minutes before Rachael rolls off. Simultaneously my wife turns and they embrace facing each other in front of me lying on their sides which forces my legs right apart, running their hands over each other's body while occasionally locking lips. With unspoken unison they both make sure to lift their heads slightly to rub against my cock, which I am now pathetically jerking upwards in total sexual torment. After another minute they both turn to look at me, and giggle at my dismay. In any normal circumstance this view would be any man's dream.

As is the sissy life, all I can do is strain in my cage as they both close their eyes. Fuck they can't fall asleep there! I protest a muffled noise through the pantie stuffed in my mouth.

"Are we really that mean?" Rachael wonders out loud.

"No, you're right. We can't leave her like that."

My wife gets up, and goes to the kitchenette, retrieving a bag of frozen peas which she applies to my genitals while twisting my cage just enough to cause some pain. My cock shrinks as fast as my desire, replaced by frustration and some quiet anger I daren't show. Once I'm flaccid again she kisses me and touches her hand to my cheek before throwing the bag onto the floor and resuming her position between my legs.

12