Village Maidens: Adya and Pasha

Story Info
An uncle pursues his maiden nieces.
3.2k words
4.12
25.2k
30
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KimKim5
KimKim5
988 Followers

When pursuing an innocent girl one must be cautious, like stalking a deer in the jungle.

I returned to my village for the summer. Driving down a dusty street, I noticed women gathering water at a well. They giggled and laughed and recognized me. One even lifted her skirt slightly, exposing her very smooth thigh. Very nice.

My sister owned a rooming house. She gave me a large room upstairs. And for a small fee, I had morning tea and milk delivered by one of her daughters.

The next morning I heard a musical voice at my door. In walked a smiling girl wearing a long skirt and a peasant blouse with no bra. I watched the nipple points in her blouse bounce around as she placed the tea and milk by my bed.

"Morning uncle, I'm Adya. Do you remember me? "

"Oh yes Adya, you were a sweet maiden with a shy smile. You're still sweet, but you've grown. My how you've grown." My niece a pair of full, hefty tits. Tits too large for her slim body.

Every morning sweet Adya made my tea, and every morning she made me stiff. I dreamed of getting my niece in bed and...

One morning I awoke to loud banging. Opening the door I found Adya standing there, frowning. "Uncle I am trying to wake you for twenty minutes."

"Sorry, I overslept."

"Oh uncle, I was worried you were sick."

"Adya sweetie, sometimes I have to work late. Could you come in quietly and make tea for me? Before I'm awake?" My niece smiled and nodded quickly, making her tits jiggle.

Then Adya made some tea, and I invited her to join me. We sipped the tea as I stared at the brown-eyed doe, wondering how to get her panties off.

My stare made her giggle.

Every morning Adya made tea and woke me by softly singing. Usually, I pretended to be asleep, so she had to shake me. And as she shook I peeked at her ripe tits bouncing around.

Every day I wanted to yank my niece's plump breasts into bed and ravish her virgin pussy. But I knew when pursuing innocent girls one must be cautious, like stalking a deer in the jungle.

We sat next to each other on the bed to drink our tea and talked. Adya told me she always took care of the goats. While we drank our tea, I looked into her brown eyes, rubbed her thigh and asked what she did for fun.

"I bring you tea uncle."

"So you like serving me?"

"Oh yes uncle. Many village girls remember you. They wish to bring you milk and pour your tea...and more... My friends are very jealous."

I laughed. "Adya, you're so cute and pretty. Surely you have a boyfriend?"

She blushed. "No uncle. All the young men left to work in the city." Adya stared at her feet. "I'm eighteen and grandma says I should've been married off at twelve like she was."

"Nonsense, you're still just a budding young lady." Adya smiled at me with her big innocent eyes. I kissed her cheek. My lips moved to hers, and she let me rub her nipple bumps before pushing me away.

Before she left Adya bowed, with her nice boobs swinging under her blouse. I hoped she was flirting, and I felt a step closer toward my goal of 'Deflowering Adya.'

With luck in the air, I called on some customers.

The next morning I leapt out of bed, grabbed Adya, kissed her lips and twirled her around the room while squeezing her boobs. The girl looked stunned. We fell on the bed together with my hands still under her blouse.

"Uncle, what has happened to you!?"

"Adya I just made a sale, a huge sale. It's a lucky day. We'll have to go to the city and celebrate."

"Oh uncle, I've never been out of the village." Suddenly she felt my hand on her naked boob. "Uncle why are you squeezing my tits!?"

"Just checking if they are real."

She looked miffed. "Of course they are real!"

"No way, such large breasts on a young girl." My other hand pushed inside her blouse, squeezing her ripe naked titty-flesh. "Are they full of milk? Is that your breast-milk you give me daily?"

"W-what are you saying? I bring goat milk for you."

I pushed her blouse above her bare tits. "Wow, they are real." She tried to pull her blouse down. "Let me taste the milk of your tits."

"No, no uncle! I told you I don't have milk." Ignoring her protest and taking her swollen nipples in my mouth and sucked them one by one. She hit my head and squirmed, but I kept sucking.

"You are my uncle! Sucking your niece's nipples isn't allowed."

"Adya in this village it is. Uncles love their nieces in many-many ways." I grinned, tickling her aroused nipple with my tongue. "Your mother loved her uncle, every night." Adya's brown eyes widened.

Later we met at my car. Adya frowned at me but I could tell she was eager to see the city.

I took her to a bistro. And as we walked to a table I pinched her ass. Adya blushed. There we ate lamb kebobs and danced until her curfew. Adya laughed all night.

Back in my room my niece giggled as I cuddled her in my bed.

After slipping her blouse off, my hand slowly pushed into her panties, touching her girl fur and... Adya bolted out of my room like a frightened deer!

But the next morning, she returned.

For the next few days, we kissed and she blushed when I fondled and suckled her nice tits. Eventually, I had Adya sitting in my lap with her blouse open, while we kissed and caressed.

That morning she squirmed. "Uncle something is pricking me in my bottom."

"Oh, that's my manhood. Your beauty makes it excited." I opened my pajamas, letting my erection rose up, with my cockhead of oozing pre-cum.

Adya's mouth fell open. "Uncle you have cock like elephant."

"My elephant cock needs inside you."

Adya shook her head furiously but didn't stop me when I gently removed her panties, revealing the flower of her womanhood... a small pink slit topped with a dark curl of pussy hair. I kissed it.

She squirmed when I licked her pussy. "Stop... ohh... stop that uncle... that's nasty!" I kept licking as the innocent girl closed her eyes and moaned. I felt her fingers clenching my hair.

Lifting up slowly I brought my cock to her small entrance and pushed in. Adya threw her head back," Ahhh, uncle it's...it's stretching me... stop." She squirmed but my prick kept pumping, driving further into her tight tunnel.

"Oww uncle, your cock... it hurts me... take it out pleeease."

Ignoring her pleas I hammered my niece's pink tunnel. Every time my prick plunged in, the girl let out a squeaking whine. Her fuck-squeaks aroused my prick.

"Adya is my cock the biggest you've had?"

"Uncle yours is the only one, ever— and it's burning my pussy."

"You'll get used to it honey... just relax. Adya do you want it deeper?"

"Ahh, no... no... um maybe... yes. Um... please uncle."

"Please what?"

"Please uncle... ungh...ungh... please go deeper." I skewered her sweet pussy. Adya's squeaks grew louder as her legs gripped my hips. Suddenly her back arched up and she squealed in climax.

Yes. My frightened deer had her first orgasm. "Honey how was it?" The sweaty girl looked up at me, and her face dropped.

"It hurt uncle... but then not so much..." I pulled out. We both looked down at the gush of reddish cum leaking from her small slit, and I was proud of the amount of seed I'd produced.

"...oh uncle you have left me sore and bleeding." She squirmed when I wiped her sore pussy with a cloth. We kissed. Adya left, crying softly. I couldn't wait to see her again.

But the next morning, I heard the door slam and a voice snap, "Get up old man!" I looked up to see a different girl, and my heart sank.

"I'm not Old. And where's Adya?"

"She left for her father's village. I am your niece Pasha. I am also a milkmaid."

"So Adya is gone?" Pasha nodded, and I regretted scaring off Adya, my timid deer. "Pasha please help me pack. I will be leaving this village. I have stayed too long."

The girl glared at me with her fierce green eyes. "Why? You're leaving because of Adya? No uncle, I will deliver your milk and pour your tea. My tea is just as sweet as Adya's!"

Pasha made me a cup, adding a drop of Khadi honey. "Taste it." She shoved the cup to my lips. "Taste my tea!"

I sipped her delicious tea. My niece sat next to me and took tea without asking. We stared at each other and I realized Pasha had the eyes of a tiger, a green-eyed tiger.

Maybe Tiger Eyes wasn't a skittish deer like her sister.

I rubbed her butt gently. Pasha didn't stop me. Excellent. "Okay my niece, I will stay for the rest of the summer." I kissed her cheek and she slapped me.

"Ha! Pascha you're even prettier than your sister, and your breasts are plump like ripe musk melons." She grinned puffing out her chest. "A gorgeous girl like you surely must have a lover, maybe many lovers."

"No uncle, never. All the men are gone... long gone... except for you." My niece blushed red. "The girls in this village would kill for a boyfriend."

"No boyfriend? So who plays with your juicy titties?"

She slapped me again and I pulled her into bed, squeezing her chubby boobs. She giggled. "Stop it uncle. I have to milk the goats!" Pasha slapped me a third time and ran out the door.

Ha! Now I had a reason to stay. To pursue another niece, another goat-milking maiden.

The next morning we had tea and I sat Pasha on my lap. She jumped up when she felt my bone. "Uncle, what is that?"

"Pasha, don't you know about men?" She bit her lip and shop her head. "Well, I'll show you." Opening my pajamas, I displayed my growing erection.

"Oh uncle it... it's pointing at me."

"It likes you. Pasha don't be afraid, it won't bite. Touch it." Hesitatingly she took my cock in her hand and squeezed. I asked her to pull it up and down, like milking a teat. She did it and almost ripped my cock off.

Goat milkers have strong hands.

The nervous girl let me open her blouse and lick her nipples, sweet nipples like wild berries. Then I went too far and slid my hand in her panties, touching her wet slit.

"NO UNCLE, not there!" Pasha pushed me away and ran out. I hoped I hadn't scared off another nubile, niece.

The next morning Pasha woke me by shaking my cock like a rattle. Excellent. The charming girl wanted to play. While sucking her breasts I rubbed her pussy through her skirt.

She pressed her thighs together, crushing my hand. "I told you uncle, not there."

"Pasha you've seen and touched my cock. It's only fair that I see and touch your pussy."

"You won't stick it in me?"

"No my little deer, not until you are ready." Satisfied with my promise, she let me raise her skirt and pull down her panties. I stared at her virgin pussy. A bashful, pink pussy with a curled tuft of hair on top, just like Adya's.

I rubbed it and her pussy lips clamped together tight, pushing out her little clitty.

"Honey, your pussy is so sweet I want to kiss it." My lips caressed her slit. Pasha bent her legs forward, opening the small entrance of her pleasure hole. I sucked on her lump of joy until she jolted with sharp breaths.

"Pasha will you take my cock now?" She shook her head. "But honey, don't you want it?"

She shook her head again. "NO. Definitely not!"

"Then why are you so wet?" I fingered Pasha's dripping hole. "You say NO, but your pussy lips are moist and wanting cock... my cock." The girl blushed red, lowering her green eyes.

"Your timid sister enjoyed my cockmeat immensely."

"...yes uncle, she told me?" Pasha bit her lip when I spread her legs and place my cockhead on her trembling slit. "Okay uncle, do it slowly. I am scared you will rip me."

Squeezing her tits I pressed my cock into her silky hole. When the head of my prick entered her, Pasha moaned. "Oww! Oww uncle it hurts... we should stop now..."

Ignoring her pleas, I fucked into her with slow and long strokes. My niece moaned and writhed as her young pussy stretched around my shaft. My prick pounded deeper, stabbing into her with a savage beat.

"Oh uncle... I am so full of hard cock... so full I fear I might burst."

"No dear. "I kissed her panting lips and fuck slower. Pasha closed her eyes and stopped squirming. Her hips began to twitch with my fuck strokes. I felt my shaft swell and plunged deep in her hole.

"OH PASHA!" My cum burst out, spewing seed deep into her tight hole. We hugged and my lips kissed hers. "Darling how did you like your first time?"

"It... it pained my pussy a lot." She stared at my dripping cock. "And you hurt me uncle." Pasha ran out of the room, slamming the door.

That night I lay in bed wondering if I'd scared off Pasha. But I awoke to see green tiger-eyes staring at me. "Oh Pasha." I pulled my naughty niece into bed and yanked off her dress.

"Don't hurt my pussy again uncle!"

"Sweetie, I'm not going to fuck you—I'm going to lick you. You liked that." Pasha squirmed as I sucked her sweet pussy. My mouth kept sucking until she jolted three times and collapsed in orgasmic exhaustion.

"Pasha darling did you enjoy it?" She blushed and nodded. We kissed and had our usual tea and milk. Then I milked her tits. And Pasha didn't stop me when I spread her legs for a morning fuck.

One morning after sucking her pussy I pushed Pasha's head down. "Now my niece, it's your turn to suck." I pushed my cock into her mouth. "Suck it Pasha. Milk me like a goat."

Pasha gagged but started to suck and pull on it, pleasuring my prick with her soft warm mouth. It wasn't long before I shot my cum down her throat.

The girl swallowed and turned green. "Uck. Uncle that wasn't right. You made me swallow your man milk."

"But honey, you're supposed to drink my milk. I lick your pussy and you drink my milk." She made a face but nodded. Kissing her hair I handed her some money—and she slapped my hand!

"Uncle do not pay me for sex! I am not a tramp!!"

"No Pasha, it's not for sex. I have to rent a house in the city, and I'll pay you to sleep in my bed while I'm away."

"But... why uncle?"

"Because I want your sweet scent on my sheets when I return." She looked confused but nodded. After a very long kiss, I left for my trip.

Several days later, I returned early in the morning and found Pasha sleeping in my bed, in my nightshirt. No panties. Excellent. I kissed her face until she awoke. "Uh.. oh.. uncle It's you... you are back."

"Yes, I'm back until my house is ready." Lifting the nightshirt, I feasted on her morning fresh titties. "Pasha we missed you. We both missed your sweet pussy."

She looked up. "Both?"

"Yes, me and him." I pointed to my thick boner.

"Uncle you have so much cock! Enough for every girl in the village."

Pasha spread her welcoming legs. Her sweet pussy was already moist and I entered her slowly. My niece squirmed at first but kissed my face as I fucked her with long slow strokes, with my cock driving deeper.

I rubbed the hard bead of her clitty.

Pasha groaned, gripping my neck each time my cock pushed deeper. "Uh uncle... uh your cock.. is stiff as a horn... uh-uh...and you always fuck me so hard..." Soon my cock spewed and Pasha climaxed with a long loud sigh and collapsed.

"Did you enjoy that darling?"

"Oh yes uncle. I have never felt such pleasure in my life." She squeezed my arm. "Uncle you can have me whenever you wish. I will never say no."

For the next few weeks, we screwed like horny goats. And Pasha swallowed my milk daily. The village girl reminded me of my first girlfriend— the girlfriend who introduced me to the pleasures of a woman's ass.

I started fingering Pasha's asshole during our morning sex romps. Soon it was time for more. That morning I sat the naked girl on my lap. "Uncle your hard thing is poking my butthole."

"It wants your cute butt."

"No, I don't think so uncle."

"Yes." I bent her over the bed. My niece screamed and bucked when I pushed into her asshole. After several minutes her cries and protests grew weaker as her anus began to stretch. I paused for a moment.

"Pasha, do you like anal sex?"

"Noo." She looked back at me. "Uncle I can never like it!"

My finger moved to her pussy and pressed her hard clitty as my prick pumped her ass. Soon I heard Pasha panting as her body jolted in a small orgasm. I kissed her ear. "You like it now, don't you?"

"Oh yes uncle... I can't believe the naughty things you do to my body." She smiled. "Tomorrow I have a surprise for you."

"Pasha, a surprise?" I watched her leave and hoped it wasn't a pregnant surprise."

That morning I awoke to see huge brown eyes, staring into my face. "Is-is that you Adya? Have you returned?"

She laughed. "Yes my uncle. I was gone too long and I missed your long cock." Adya reached into my pajamas. "Did it miss me? Oh yes it did."

Sweet Adya licked my cockhead then spread her legs wide. We fucked like before, with my prick pounding deep into her sweet-sweet pussy. Once again Adya made her whining squeaks with every cock thrust

I loved her little squeaks.

Then Pasha walked in... just as I pulled my prick out of Adya. "Oh I was greeting your sister."

Pasha laughed, dropping her panties. "Uncle this is a village of women, so it is okay to share a man. We wish to share you and your elephant cock."

"It is large enough for many girls. "Adya whispered." Many village girls wish to be um... cocked. Stay in our village uncle. We will share you, and fuck you... and pleasure you greatly with our young bodies."

Pasha winked. "And milk you dry, you horny goat."

"Okay nieces. I guess I'm going to need a bigger bed."


KimKim5
KimKim5
988 Followers