Vima and the Professor

Story Info
A student claims her professor.
5.4k words
4.64
22.1k
11

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first time I saw Vima I had no idea she might change my life. I teach graduate students at a large university and have seen a lot of students come and go over the years. I typically try to keep a professional distance between myself and my students, particularly the female students. Like many organizations this place can be a rumor mill, and I have found that the best way to avoid being the source of unwanted attention is to avoid even the appearance of impropriety. Projecting the image of professional detachment usually discourages unwanted attention and makes my working life much less complicated.

On the other hand, it has also left me very much alone. Still single and nearing forty years old, my commitment to professional advancement means I come home every evening to an empty house, unless you count a cat. So, when I first met Vima, I was already keenly aware of the empty space in my life.

Everything about her intrigued me. She had come to the United States from India to pursue a doctoral degree. She was in her late twenties, and like me had made a great deal of personal sacrifices to get to where she was in life. Her commitment to academic success also left her unattached. Her looks were the first things that caught my attention. She was petite, no more than five feet and one inch tall, and very slightly built. Her hair was dark and wavy and pulled back simply behind her head. But it was her face that captivated me most. A small round face contrasted by large dark almond shaped eyes that followed me all around the classroom.

Vima's first visits to my office were innocent enough, the typical questions about class-related matters, and she stayed only long enough to get whatever answers she needed. As time went by, I inquired about how she enjoyed her stay in the US, which opened the door for us to discuss more conversational and personal interests. I knew I had feelings for her, but tried to convince myself that developing a friendship was perfectly normal, nothing wrong with that, right? All the while I tried to convince myself, a growing sense of mutual attraction developed and became obvious. Her visits to my office became increasingly casual and frequent, our conversations often entirely personal in nature and lasting an hour or more.

The turning point came on a warm, quiet Friday afternoon. The building was almost entirely empty, as most other professors had typically gone home early. Something caught my eye, and I looked up to see Vima standing in the doorway.

Her soft gentle voice had become a welcome sound and immediately got my complete attention, "I saw your door open, so I thought I'd drop by to say hello before leaving for the weekend." She spoke in almost a whisper with a breathy quality to her voice. Unlike other students, she didn't wait for me to invite her in and immediately sat down across the desk from me making herself comfortable. For such a seemingly shy and quiet woman, she had become unusually relaxed around me, almost disconcertingly so.

As she sat down my heart beat a little faster, and I tried not to betray my delight at her presence. Aside from looking forward to our conversations, Vima's figure had always appealed to me, with slender round hips and a very narrow waist, and small "A-cup" breasts that perfectly complimented her figure. It was her face; however, that most captured my attention. Her round face could only be described at sweet, radiating a kindness that could put anyone at ease. Large, wide, dark almond-shaped eyes contrasted a small mouth outlined by cupid lips.

She was dressed as usual, casual slacks and a cotton blouse, but this time I noticed something different. As she sat back in the chair, it was unmistakable that contrary to her previous visits, she was not wearing a bra. The small, hard points of her nipples pushed forward against the thin fabric of her blouse. A hint of her dark round areolas showed under the translucent fabric. I tried my best to maintain eye contact with Vima but was obsessed with the thought of just a single layer of thin cotton obstructing my view of her firm small mounds.

Her small breasts rose as she inhaled deeply. She smiled nervously and glanced downward for a moment as if to carefully chose her words, then raised her face and said, "Actually, I have a question for you about one of the readings for class. I could not find it on the course website and wondered if you could help." As she said this, her smile changed to a look of confidence as her eyes narrowed, as if she were playing a sort of game she did not yet want me to know about.

"Sure," I told her, "Come around the desk where you can see the screen and we'll find where it's located." As soon as the words left my mouth I began to tremble, knowing I was treading into dangerous territory. Before I could correct myself and tell her to stay in her seat across the desk from me, she already approached behind my chair to look over my shoulder to where she could see the monitor. As she leaned forward to get a better view, she gently rested her hand on my shoulder. In any other setting this would have been perfectly normal, but there was nothing normal about this, and I knew it.

An electric current emanated over my body from just her tiny hand. It was the first time Vima had ever touched me, and the sensation made every cell of my body vibrate. That tiny hand of hers, even so casually placed, had an incredible effect on my being. It was a good thing the keyboard was pulled forward to cover my lap, or she would certainly have seen my rapidly growing erection.

I knew I was at a crossroads. I could pretend to ignore my desire for her and proceed in my usual professional manner, or I could act on that desire. Before I even had time to think what to do next, she leaned inward to see the monitor more closely and before I could think, her face was just inches away from mine. It took only a slight inhale and then I could smell her.

Why is it that our sense of smell reaches most deeply into our mind and emotions? Just the faint hint of a woman's scent, that sweet, cloying spice can make a man forget anything and focus all his other senses on just that one lovely soul. Even her smallest movements made a slight breeze, and my heightened awareness brought on by my arousal could sense everything about her. She wasn't wearing perfume. Not Vima. No, this was much more intense and intimate. It was the natural smell of a woman, the scent of her hair, her freshly bathed skin, and her warm breath. As close as I was, I could all but taste her, and I began to think about changing that very soon.

I turned to look at her and was treated to an unobstructed view down her blouse. Her small breast, no larger than a champagne glass, was tipped with a dark brown areola no wider than a quarter with a small, pointed nipple that was perfectly centered. She was more beautiful that I had ever imagined. I wondered why she bothered to wear a bra at all, they were so small and firm... but what was I doing?!

I immediately felt a rush of embarrassment to contrast my arousal. What would Vima think of me staring down her blouse like some lecherous adolescent trying to get a cheap thrill? Using nearly all the willpower I could summon I immediately refocused my gaze on her eyes. "I think you will find the link for all the readings on this page," as I tried to keep my mind focused on answering her initial question. Staying focused was becoming increasingly difficult with my hardened cock and the sensory overload of her proximity overwhelming all my senses.

"I tried that link, but it took me nowhere," she gently said. Her voice had changed now, it was softer than usual, breathier than usual, and instead of merely hearing her I could feel her exhale warmly in my ear as she spoke. Her voice became slightly hesitant as she continued, perhaps unsure of what she was about to do. "I wonder if this other link would take me to where I want to go..." and as she spoke, she softly laid her hand on mine, as if to guide the computer mouse to where she wanted it to go. My body trembled as I turned to face her. I had never seen such an intense look in her eyes as our gazes met. As I look back, I'm not even sure I was able to breathe; my body was in such a state of arousal and emotional tension.

Our eyes met, hesitated for a second, then I felt her fingers intertwine around mine, still resting on the mouse. Her fingers slipped to lace into my own. There was no mistaking the essence of her touch, it was as loving as it was erotic, she was literally reaching out to claim me as her own. I offered no resistance; my heart belonged to her long ago. My fingers involuntarily intertwined with Vima's, without even my thinking, as instinct overtook my reason and my body dictated my actions. Her sweet, innocent mouth was just inches away from my own, closer than it had ever been. I leaned toward her and our lips met, just barely touching.

My heart stopped, as she offered no response, nothing! My God... had I gone to far... had I completely misread the situation?! I placed my hand on her face, lovingly cupping her cheek in my hand as I wanted to do for so long and placed my lips against hers a second time. Vima was still frozen, her lips unresponsive against my intimate caress. I pulled back a few inches and looked into her eyes, and to my surprise and relief her expression was one of adoration rather than offense. My voice was barely a whisper, "I've wanted to do that for a long time, Vima. Haven't you?" She dropped her head as if embarrassed, hesitated for a few seconds then looked me in the eyes more intensely than ever and replied, "Yes, I have. You're so dear to me!"

No sooner had she gotten the words out of her mouth than I placed my lips against hers again, only this time I could feel her response. No sooner had our lips met than I felt hers part and her warm velvety tongue enter my mouth. I never imagined such a shy introverted woman could express herself so clearly. Of course, it had taken some coaxing, but her forward sexual expression still surprised me.

For months I had longed to taste her, and now I could feel her lips, tongue and taste her sweet saliva in my mouth. Just when her flavor reached the back of my mouth and I was ready to uninhibitedly give in to her overture she rose and marched toward the door of my office. My insecurity again took over as I wondered to myself, "What have I done? Have I gone too far?" As her small figure strode away my heart dropped in my chest. But just as she got to the door, her back to me, she slowly locked the door, paused for a moment then turned back to face me.

Vima's dark eyes met mine directly, but her body betrayed her anxiety. She breaths were short and shallow, and her feet carefully moved one in front of the other as she approached me, and I rose from my chair. Nevertheless, her eyes remained steadily focused on mine, like a tigress staring at her prey. That my throbbing hard cock was now fully apparent to her was of no interest to me anymore. We embraced and now hungrily kissed as if trying to devour each other. Our tongues searched each other's mouths while our arms pulled ourselves almost to the crushing point. Vima was so petite that I felt I towered over her at six feet tall, but this tiny woman now possessed a sexual presence that made her feel much more than her small height.

My hands, which at first rested on her slender hips, moved upward to cup her breasts. They were so small that I was unaware I had touched them until I felt the pointed firmness of her nipples in my palms. I let my mouth wonder down her neck and my tongue trace downward while my fingers gently felt the hardness of her tiny nipples. They were as small and hard as pencil erasers, and the very feel of them made my mouth water. In seconds I hastily unbuttoned her blouse and pulled it clear of her shoulders down to her waist. Her face blushed red in response to me brazenly baring her breasts while I gasped as the sight of her beauty, so small and petite, her skin was the smoothest light brown I had ever seen.

Without even thinking I sank to my knees, so I was eye level with her breasts, the dark brown nipples perfectly level with my mouth. I felt her hands wrap around the back of my head and intertwine my hair, but I needed no coaxing as my eager mouth greedily locked onto one nipple then the other. I took my mouth off her saliva-coated nipples long enough to look up into her face and say, "Vima, I've dreamed of this for so long... you know I'll give you whatever you want." Her mouth hung open breathlessly, but before she had time to reply I returned to sucking and rolling her hardened nipple on my tongue. A sharp intake of breath told me my efforts were working.

As I continued to savor her brown tits my hands worked on her pants, working them down off her hips toward the floor. Vima stepped out of her pants and was now completely exposed. She stepped backwards and leaned her little butt against the edge of the desk, her legs firmly and modestly together, though by now with her fully unclothed I could already smell her naked pussy.

My eyes closed, I continued to work my way down across her belly. As my lips brushed her skin, I could feel the silky soft down of her body hair on my lips. I licked it with the tip of my tongue, hinting to her what would come next. I wanted Vima to know I was more than willing to use my lips and tongue to give her all the pleasure she could handle.

Even with my eyes closed I could hear Vima's breathing change to slow deep exhales as she savored the pleasure of my attention. The closer I got to her crotch the more I could sense her arousal. Her sweet musk flowed upward toward my head and encircled it with its intoxicating essence. Only a few inches lower and I found myself facing her full black bush. The sight of Vima's lush hairy cunt hardened my cock to the point of painfulness. My whole body hungered for the taste of her pussy, but to my frustration she kept her legs firmly together.

I brushed my face against the silken black hair covering her mound as I inhaled her scent, then looked up to her face, "So tell me, Vima, where is my tongue going to give you more pleasure, in my mouth, or exploring your sweet folds?" She blushed as a look of embarrassment crossed her face for a moment, perhaps thinking she had gotten more than she bargained for, but as our eyes met, she smiled and while taking a deep relaxing breath, then eased herself further back on the desk while opening her legs to my hungry tongue.

Now this once shy Indian beauty sat on my desk, her legs apart, and her moistened pussy staring me in the face. Dark hair framed her swollen labia while a distinct pink line down the center promised warm tender folds to be found inside her. I honestly have to say I almost drooled at the sight of her exposed flesh, so beautifully framed in dark hair. Her labia were already moist from arousal, and the smell of her natural aroma finally drove me over the edge. I looked up at her gorgeous almond shaped eyes again and said, "Vima, I just have to do this!" and with those words I lovingly buried my face in her hot moist cunt.

I desperately needed to taste her arousal, so I used my tongue to take long deep strokes from one end of her pussy to the other, where I finished by teasing her clit with the tip of my tongue. Her flavor was delicious, and I could taste her in my mouth and down the back of my throat. I looked up to Vima's pretty face to see her expression, but her head was tilted upward to the ceiling and her breasts, as tiny as they were, pushed out and up as her lungs struggled to breathe from the pure pleasure of it all.

As I worked on giving her succulent cunt all the loving attention it deserved, I began stripping off my own clothing. She didn't even realize that in less than a minute I was completely naked, kneeling between her slender legs, literally worshiping her juicy pussy with my whole body at her disposal. I continued to savor the sweet tangy flavor of her moist pussy while my tongue moved to her clit, sucking it as if it were one of her nipples, while massaging it with my tongue. My hands held her firmly at the waist, so she was pressed against my face. I could feel her squirming against me, but it was not in order to get away, it was her response to her arousal and her effort to bring herself closer to the release she craved.

It wasn't long before I got the reward I longed for as her body stiffened and she just barely uttered the first words since I kissed her, "I... I'm... ooh... lover... I'm cumming!!!!!"

With those words my beloved Indian sweetheart came all over the same tongue I used to kiss her just minutes before, and I loved every second of it. Though I couldn't see her with my face buried between her thighs, I could clearly hear the sound of her breathing. At the point of her climax, it was more like deep panting, but as her body relaxed it slowed and my licking motions responded to her pace. When she was fully relaxed, I pulled my mouth from her engorged clit and looked up at her face, blushing and filled with color.

I raised myself up and she seemed genuinely surprised to see me naked. Now my dearest Vima was sitting nude with my swollen cock pointed directly at her puffy little wet cunt. I told her, "You need to know, that is one of my favorite things to do, and I'm going to want to do that to you very often." She looked at me, still trying to catch her breath. Something had changed in Vima, as she leaned toward me and cupped my face in her hands and replied, "You can do that all you want, as long as you promise to let me return the favor, starting right now."

To my complete surprise she pushed me back into my chair and sank to her knees in front of me. Her gaze focused on my cock as she gently wrapped her little hand around the shaft, barely touching it. Her slender digits caressed it from root to tip, tracing her fingertips along the raised blue veins. I couldn't tell if her touch was meant to be sensual, or if it was merely uncertain, but in a few moments she squeezed it with authority. With a surprised gasp she looked up at me and exclaimed, "I can feel your pulse."

By now my cock was so hard it literally hurt. I didn't know what to say to her, all I could think of was her touch, and her warm pretty mouth only inches from my cockhead. I opened my mouth to speak, still uncertain what to say to her when she leaned forward and as if in slow motion extended her tongue to meet the tip and began tracing circles around the head. The anticipation was such that I had to remind myself to breathe. As much as I wanted to close my eyes from the pleasure, but I could not take my sight off her lovingly coating the tip of my cock with her saliva. I didn't know what was more erotic, the look of her caressing my swollen glans, or the feel of her warm tongue on the most sensitive part of my body. "Vima... that feels..." but my words were involuntarily cut off as I felt her mouth engulf my throbbing head. I couldn't even speak.

Her lips slowly moved toward the base then stopped as I felt her tongue caress the underside of my cock, then just as quickly she withdrew me and looked up in surprise, "I could feel you throbbing in my mouth!"

My hands rested gently on her shoulders and I moved them to touch her lips, "It's the same when I kiss you, now you know why I love it so much." She merely smiled and renewed her oral efforts with a new sense of enthusiasm, nearly devouring my aching cock in her mouth. Her one hand grasped the base of my cock, the other slowly worked its way up my thigh until she cupped my swollen balls in her hand. The pleasure was exquisite.

She tried to accommodate my entire length in her mouth but was unable to fit it all, and I didn't care. Just to feel her juices bathe my turgid shaft was more than I had ever expected. After a few minutes of her loving attention, I pulled her face off me and leaned down to kiss her mouth. Her lips were hot from the friction of bobbing up and down, and I could taste the musk of my cock on her breath.

12