Vina's Visit

Story Info
Pete and Vina in the games room. A Mia and Sia story.
6.7k words
4.44
1.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FosterK
FosterK
63 Followers

Hello readers, this story is a continuation from the Pulao Yoyo story. It can be read stand-alone, but if you want some background, start with 'Meeting Sia' parts one and two. Thanks to my editor, Kenji and ChiefHal for his proofreading assistance. Feedback welcome. Cheers, Foster Kaizen

Vina's Visit.

Foster Kaizen

Pete Townsend stretched and flexed his left hand. He was sitting at the Kawai, white baby grand piano, well; Mia's Kawai baby grand piano, in their shared apartment. The piece he was trying to master was Chopin's Nocturne in E-Flat Major, Op. 9, No. 2.

"Not too difficult," Mia had explained; her tip was to master the left-hand notes first. She was giving this advice from the position of being sprawled naked across the piano, which was a 'little' distracting. Every now and then, she would lean over, with her tits squashed against the cool, white surface, take over the keyboard and play the piece, substituting her right hand for the left, never missing a note.

He leaned forward to the sheet music and made some notations.

"Detailing the fingering can help," Mia had advised, "and just use whatever fingering works best for you."

So, he dutifully wrote his fingerings on the sheet music.

As he did so he saw a flash on his phone screen in his peripheral vision. He took off his wireless headset, the piano being in silent mode, and picked up the phone.

On screen was a video feed from the lobby downstairs. There stood the lovely Vina Sky, Mia's longtime friend, and the real estate agent who had brokered the deal on the sale of this apartment.

Pete swiped the screen to open an audio channel to the lobby. "Vina, how nice to see you, come on up," he said, pressing another button to open the lift doors. He watched from another camera angle, as Vina stepped gracefully into the lift.

She wore a tight-fitting sheath dress in lime green; with white high-heeled sandals; the fabric of the dress stretched across her bottom delightfully and contrasted beautifully with her smooth, caramel complexion. The hem ended just above her knees, the dress was cut low on her back; a thin green strap circled her neck holding the front of the dress in place and leaving her shoulders bare. A small clutch bag dangled from a strap over her shoulder. Not for the first time, Pete was thankful that he had invested in high-quality cameras with good optics.

The lift announced its arrival with a subtle ping. Vina stepped out into a small vestibule, where a stained-glass door was being opened by Pete. He was dressed casually, in a short-sleeved, white, linen shirt and dark blue shorts, his feet were bare.

"Vina, come in," he said, stepping aside so she could enter.

Vina stepped through the door, then turned as Pete followed, she stood close, gave Pete a hug and a kiss on the cheek which, he returned. "Hi Pete, great to see you, too!" She held on to him for a moment longer, then turned and walked into the room.

"Mia is away overseas at the moment," Pete offered, "doing a course in Taiwan." He walked past her, as she perused the large living space. "Can I get you anything, a drink perhaps?" he asked.

"Sparkling water would be great, thanks," Vina replied. She followed him into the kitchen and watched, as he busied himself getting water from the fridge and gassing it up, using a Qarbo sparkling water maker. He poured the resulting carbonated water into two, tall glasses.

"Yes, Mia told me she had a course on more advanced holistic treatment and acupuncture with the master, in Taiwan." He was only ever referred to as 'the master', this mysterious master of acupuncture and holistic treatments.

"That's right, in Tainan, I'm hoping to go myself, for training, Mia and Sia have been coaching me in acupuncture and massage techniques."

He handed a glass to Vina. "Come out on the balcony, the breeze is nice out there."

Vina followed him, pausing at the piano on the way past. She noted the sheet music and headphones. "Hmm, Pete you sure are a man of many talents," she observed. "Learning Chopin, massage and acupuncture, and I see you fixed the lift security system."

When Vina had shown Mia and Pete the apartment for the first time, the remote unlocking of the lift wasn't working, one had to physically go down in the lift to allow someone to enter.

"Yeah, it wasn't that hard," said Pete, taking a sip of his drink, "upgraded cameras, NFC readers, and few electronic components, it all runs on Zigbee, which is a--"

"Wireless protocol, used for personal area networks, home automation and such, provides wireless communications between sensors, actuators and control systems," Vina interrupted. She looked around the unit noting a discrete cone-shaped object, displaying a faint, white light. "I'm guessing you've piggy backed it onto the mesh network, to increase the range." She stepped carefully onto the balcony and sat on one of the chairs around a small white, cast-metal table.

"Pretty much all correct, couldn't have put it better myself." Pete joined her at the table, putting his glass on a coaster. "Clearly, you are a woman of many talents. too, Vina; there's probably not a woman within fifty kilometres of here, who would understand that architecture."

Vina placed her glass on a coaster, then bent and ran her hands down her smooth tanned leg, stopping at the ankle to undo the strap, she repeated this for the other leg then removed the heeled sandals. "That's better," she breathed. She placed the dainty shoe on the floor beside her, then lifted her pretty foot and placed it on Pete's knee. "Since you have been practicing massage, I don't suppose you could give my feet a quick one, could you?"

Pete took her foot in his strong hands and began massaging her dainty toes. "I could, as long as you tell me how you happen to know all that about Zigbee."

"Simple, really. I took a course in electronics and wireless communications after I left the airline."

Like Mia, Vina was another 'Singapore Girl', as they called them back in the day; she spent years walking back and forth, 30,000 feet in the air, pushing heavy trolleys in high heels.

"And I've kept up my skills and knowledge over the years. I think it's fascinating what is happening in the two-point-four gig space at the moment and the so-called IoT, internet of things-- aahh," she wriggled her toes. "That's good; now, the other foot please."

Pete was getting a serious woody, Vina's dainty foot was inches from his cock, and he was sure she knew it.

Vina lifted her other foot into Pete's lap; he once more started to expertly massage her toes and heel.

"So, tell me, Vina, as much as I enjoy your company, what brings you to our little corner of paradise today?" He was referring, of course, to the tropical paradise in which he lived, Far North Queensland in Australia, was as close as it got. Although, there was that Island in Northern Indonesia where Mia, Sia and he spent a few very enjoyable days.

"Well, I had a conversation with Mia, she said she was going away for a week or so. She suggested you might need some company," she explained.

~~~

Mia had spoken about this to Pete, he remembered, Sia would also like to keep him company, in a way that only she knew how. "You know I'm pretty comfortable in my own skin," he'd said as they lay together on the couch, her cool hand gently squeezing his cock, and stroking him just the way he liked it.

"Yes, I know darling," came the reply, "but I also know, that you are very comfortable, when your skin is pressed tight up against smooth female skin, preferably with a caramel complexion, and," she squeezed gently, once more for effect, "you are most comfortable, when you get this particular, impressive, piece of skin and muscle, inside that smooth, female, caramel-coloured skin."

Pete couldn't disagree, there were some days that, seemingly insatiable, Mia would make sure his cock was inside her smooth, caramel skin all day -- in one delightful hole or another. When Sia, her daughter, came to visit, these sessions would last long into the night, as well. He was grateful for the special tea they had concocted, that gave him the stamina that any other fifty-year-old man, could only dream of.

"Yes, okay, you know what I like, but to be honest, I'm at my most comfortable when my skin is pressed against your smooth, caramel skin and when this," he indicated his hardening cock, "is inside your smooth, caramel, skin."

"Aww, thank you, darling," Mia kissed him. "And what about when it's inside Sia's smooth, caramel skin?" she teased, smiling sweetly and moving to nibble his earlobe.

"Well, that's pretty comfortable and wonderful, too; of course, you know that, and you know what I like. So, getting back to Vina?"

"Vina simply wants to come by and thank you for the work you have done for her, getting into locked houses, changing locks, that sort of thing."

"Vina paid me for all those jobs, standard mates-rates, of course, so what else?"

"Hmm, okay, I told her about the upgrades you have made in the games room, she's keen to come and see how it all works. And," she continued, grinning, "she does have all the attributes that you admire so much, Asian heritage, smooth, caramel-coloured skin, great figure and legs, beautiful face..., who did you say she reminded you of?" She touched her chin with a perfectly manicured finger, as if she were struggling to remember. "That's right, Suzie Tran, from those old Mystique magazines."

Pete had confided in Mia that he thought the women in his life, resembled models from an old on-line magazine, 'Mystique Magazine'. Mia, he'd said, looked remarkably like Leanna Scott, while Sia, resembled Felicia Tang. "Of course, you, both, are much more beautiful than either of those two models," he had hastened to add.

"Yes, Vina does bear a resemblance, but much more attractive. I'd be happy to show her how the new equipment works, but just how far can I go with that?" he asked. He really needed to know if Mia was giving him the green light with Vina.

"Darling, you can go as far as Vina would like you to, which I suspect is a very long way. She is one of my oldest friends, I'm happy to share my happiness with her, the same as Sia and I share. To be blunt, Peter, if Vina wants you to put this impressive piece of skin and muscle, inside her smooth, caramel-coloured skin, then you had better do so."

"Okay, So how will I know that's what she wants?"

"Oh, I can assure you that's what she wants, Pete, she has had a bit of a drought, sexually, since her last boyfriend had to leave suddenly, he made the mistake of hitting her once."

"Oh, so what did Vina do, dare I ask?"

"Well, Vina has a black belt in origami..."

Pete laughed, interrupting her, "Origami? That's just paperfolding isn't it? Making paper birds, cranes, fish, stuff like that."

"It's much, much more than that, when you get to her level," Mia replied, smiling. "Let's just say that he was folded so well, he still hasn't got all the creases out, and maybe never will."

I'll bear that in mind Pete thought, not that he would ever hit a woman, or a man for that matter. Origami huh? Who knew?

"And I have no doubt," Mia continued, "that she will make her desires patently clear. Now, let's go to bed; I have a couple of nice places for you to put this impressive piece of skin and muscle. I'm going to miss it while I'm gone."

~~~

As Pete rubbed Vina's foot, he noticed she had spread her legs further, he could glimpse the white satin, where her underwear covered her mons.

"So," Vina continued, her other foot rubbing smoothly on his calf, "I thought I could take you to dinner, then we could come back here, and you could show me the improvements you've made in the games room. I never got to see it before, but Mia tells me you have made some interesting alterations in there."

"Okay, that sounds like fun, where would you like to go for dinner?" he asked.

Vina took her foot out of his lap, then took a sip of the sparkling water. "I made a reservation at the local Italian restaurant up the street. Il Chiosco." She looked at her watch. "In about half an hour from now."

"Great," said Pete standing, "I'll just go and change into some pants, and we can take a leisurely stroll." As he headed for his bedroom, he reflected on what a lucky man he was to have such an understanding partner in Mia, a great relationship with her daughter, and soon, it seemed, with her beautiful best friend.

His life had certainly turned around since, not long ago, Mia and Sia had rescued him from the depths of despair and depression, following the sudden death of his wife.

As Pete headed off to change, Vina strapped on her sandals, skulled the rest of the water, stood, and smoothed her dress. She walked slowly around the living space of the apartment admiring what Mia and Pete had done, to furnish and decorate. A comfortable-looking lounge sat with a view of the ocean, a matching ottoman in front of it. Formal dining table, a couple of very classy standard lamps and, of course the baby grand piano. The walls were adorned with a mix of contemporary and Indigenous art, she recognised one of the works. An image of red-tailed, black cockatoos against a vermilion sky; it was the work of a painter she had seen in Alice Springs in Central Australia. She looked around again, no television, she observed. Wonder why?

She stood in front of a cheval mirror, near the doorway, and applied fresh lip gloss. She saw in the reflection, Pete had emerged from the bedroom, running his fingers through his hair.

He had changed into blue-linen pants, the same white shirt and had a pair of brown loafers on his feet. "All set, do you need to freshen up?" he asked. "I've set out fresh towels in the guest bathroom, if you need them."

"I'm fine, thanks, although I might just use the bathroom, that sparkling water has gone right through me." She strode off in the direction of the guest bathroom.

As they strolled along, Vina slipped her arm through his. "Such a pleasant evening, don't you think? Not too humid, cool breeze blowing."

"It sure is a great part of the world to live in," he agreed, glancing over at her, the cool breeze ruffling her hair, "especially at this time of year, before the humidity ramps up. Here we are Vina, mind the step."

"Pete!" exclaimed a voice from behind the counter, as they walked up two steps to the restaurant. "Great to see you, my friend." Tony came around and shook Pete's hand. "And I see yet another beautiful woman on your arm, did you have a reservation this evening?"

"I didn't. Tony, this is my friend, Vina. Vina, Tony. Tony has worked here forever. He's survived multiple changes of ownership, he's a real survivor," he told Vina.

To Tony, he said, "Vina made the reservation and, before you ask, Mia is overseas, Sia is busy elsewhere tonight, and Vina is Mia's best friend."

"Of course, of course, you shall have the best table, at the front, with a sea breeze." He led them over to a table. "Sit, please, I'll get Johanne to bring you some water and menus."

"Tell me Pete," said Vina as she expertly twirled fettuccine pasta around her fork, "what was it, that made you decide to train as an acupuncture practitioner?"

Pete took a sip of his wine before answering. "Well, Mia told me she has a good many friends from her flying days, that still now suffer from pain, lower backs, shoulders, calves, feet etc. and some of them, she insisted, would prefer a male practitioner."

Vina nodded at this. "I can relate to that." She glanced down, "I love my heels, like the way they add extra height, give some nice shape to my legs I think."

Pete couldn't disagree with that.

"And what about a happy ending," Vina continued, knowing this was something Sia specialized in. "Would you give the patient a happy ending?"

"Mia and I talked about this; the patient would need to be very clear that that's what they wanted. Men, she said, are easy to read, women not so easy."

He had many pleasant memories of his first sessions with Sia and Mia.

"But if the patient was male and agreeable, what then?" she probed somewhat mischievously.

In truth, Mia had raised this with him; most straight men, she'd said, were homophobic; but having said that, men would look on this differently, in the context of the treatment room; some of their inhibitions would be diminished, and as long as it was done with a degree of professional detachment, she had observed men were comfortable with the outcome, reasoning that it was all part of the healing process.

He explained this to Vina, who nodded. She had not realized Peter had seriously considered all the ramifications of thorough treatment.

Tony came over to the table just then. "May I take your plates," he asked.

"Yes, please, thanks, Tony," Pete replied.

Tony gathered the plates. "How was the meal?" he asked.

The rigatoni boscaiola was fabulous!" Pete offered, "the porcini mushrooms were perfect."

Tony looked over at Vina. "And the beautiful signorina, how was your fettuccine carbonara?"

"It was wonderful, thank you, Tony; best I've had in a long time."

"So, can I offer you some dessert perhaps, or coffee, perhaps Pete's usual, affogato? I have some Frangelico to go with it, we call that a 'dirty' affogato."

Pete looked over at Vina, who was smiling at the familiarity of it all; she nodded.

"Okay, Tony, you talked us into it, two of your very special 'dirty' affogatos please."

"Excellent!" Tony scurried off to dispose of the plates and make the coffees.

"Now, where were we?" Pete asked "oh, that's right, we were discussing massages, and I sensed a 'but' coming about the high heels."

Vina could see he was trying to, not so subtly, change the subject. "Yes, well, the 'but' is that I, too, suffer pain, as Mia has described, lower back, calves, shoulders. Years of pushing a heavy trolley up and down an aisle, at thirty-thousand feet will do that to you."

Pete nodded, it was a familiar story, one that Mia had told him, early in their relationship. "And what about you, Vina, would you prefer a male practitioner?"

Vina laughed, attracting the attention of a couple sitting nearby. "Not 'prefer,' no, Mia has treated me on many occasions, and so has Sia, but I certainly would not object to a male practitioner... are you offering your services?"

"I am, indeed," said Pete. "So, shall we finish up here and head back to the apartment?"

Vina insisted on paying the bill, "I invited you for dinner, Pete, so I won't hear of your paying. Tony, thank you so much for a delicious meal, I'm sure I will return again, soon."

They walked hand in hand, along the beach in companionable silence, a full, yellow moon was just rising in the east, over a flat expanse of water. Gentle waves lapped at the beach, warm tropical water swirling between their toes. Vina had taken off her heels and they now dangled from her hand; Pete's loafers were also removed.

"Okay, this is where we head up," Pete said, "there is a foot wash tap just up here to rinse off the sand."

Feet rinsed and clean, they continued to the apartment.

Lights came on automatically as they entered the living space. "Vina, I'm going to change; would you like to go to the games room, there is a massage table in there, you can get ready for your massage. I'll bring in some water for us."

"Okay, thanks, Pete." Vina stepped out of her heels as she watched Pete heading for his bedroom. She opened the door to the so-called games room; the lights blinked on automatically. She gasped, said "Excuse me," and stepped back out of the room.

She found Pete in the kitchen carbonating some water. He had changed into loose cotton pants and a loose Tee shirt. "Pete," she hissed, "there's a woman in the games room, on the rowing machine!"

FosterK
FosterK
63 Followers
12