Vince Ch 03: Three's Company

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kat was still pumping Vince's cock into her as she howled with pleasure. "Finger my pussy, Anastasia!" she screamed. "I'm about to cum!" Anastasia started working Kat's clit, while watching Vince's big cock pumping deep into her friend's ass. Kat was screaming again "oh my god Vince, fill this tight asshole with your cum! Blow it into me, fill me up!!"

Vince was done. "Holy FUCK!!" he shouted as his body tensed, raising his whole upper half off the soaking wet bed sheets. He shot the first massive load into Kat's ass.

Kat screamed as the hot cum entered her bowels. Anastasia had two fingers in her vagina, and could feel her pussy muscles tense, and her hole get extra wet as Kat orgasmed. She screamed again as Vince shot a second load into her. "Fucking shit, I'm cumming!" she yelled. "Oh my god, oh my god, holy fuck!" She collapsed forwards onto Vince. Anastasia licked Kats cum off her fingers as she watched the other two twitching and moaning as they lay together, Vince's cock still embedded in her ass.

Anastasia grabbed Kat, and rolled her off Vince. His penis slipped out of Kats ass, and Kat lay on her back as Vince's thick white juice oozed from her gaping asshole. "You're gonna fuck me now Vince, enough fun with that slut." She wasn't even giving Vince an option. She grabbed his slippery wet cock, already lubricated well with his own cum, and started rubbing it vigorously to get him hard again. "Fuck my tight pussy Vince, fill me with your fucking man sauce, it's my turn now!"

"Fuck yes!" was all Vince could muster; he was completely exhausted and wondered if he really had a third round left in him. Anastasia's hands felt so good wrapped around his cock as she rubbed him vigorously. He was hard again now. "Let's do this!" he yelled at her.

Anastasia stopped rubbing him and climbed on top. Grabbing his cock, she forced it into her wet hole. It slid in easily this time; they were both so well lubricated by now and Anastasia had already cum twice. She started pounding into him hard, lowering her upper body towards his, until her nipples were dragging across his chest with each thrust she gave. They were staring intensely into each other's eyes.

Kat hadn't had enough either. She rolled over, and grabbed a huge double ended dildo off the night table. Anastasia noticed what she was doing. "Fuck yes" she said between heavy breaths as she kept pounding Vince into her cunt "fill both my holes!" she commanded through clenched teeth.

Kat positioned herself behind the couple, and Anastasia briefly stopped her motion. Kat took the dildo and began pushing one end of it into Anastasia's ass. With enough force, the tip broke through the opening into her bowels, and began to slide in deeper. "Fuck, oh my god, keep pushing it in Kat, as deep as it will go!" Anastasia told her. Kat kept pushing, and Vince could feel the motion of the large object in her other hole with his penis. It was tightening her pussy even more, and he couldn't believe it. Further and further Kat pushed it in as Anastasia moaned. Vince had never felt her pussy so tight before, and he felt completely reinvigorated again.

Finally, the dildo finally bottomed out somewhere deep in her bowels. Kat knelt down, straddling the legs of the other two lovers, and aimed the other end of the dildo at her swollen cunt. She pushed her hips forward, until the end of the toy was entering her love hole. She grabbed Anastasia's hips, and pulled herself closer, burying the toy deep inside her own pussy. "Fuck me, is this ever big" she said.

The threesome was all joined now, Anastasia with both her holes stuffed full. She began to thrust Vince's cock in and out of her pussy again, while Kat developed an opposite rhythm so the dildo pounded into both of them as their bodies came together. Vince was in complete ecstasy; not only was Anastasia's pussy unbelievably tight, but he could also feel the motion inside her of the toy that Kat was thrusting in and out of her ass. "Oh my god, oh my god this feels incredible!!" he yelled at them both.

Neither seemed to notice, they were both moaning loudly and pounding each other hard. Their speed was increasing, and they both kept rhythm with one another. Their moans got louder and louder as they got close to orgasm. "Fuck yes... Vince! Fill my cunt with your hot load! Fill me up babe!" Anastasia screamed at him.

Vince was already so close to orgasm just from the incredible feeling that his penis was experiencing, that Anastasia's screams had no trouble pushing him over the edge. "FUCK!!" he yelled as he came harder than he has ever cum before. A huge load of his white sticky man-sauce blasted out and filled her love hole as she screamed like a banshee. "Jesus fucking Christ!" he yelled again as a second load shot in.

Anastasia couldn't contain herself anymore. The feeling of both her holes being filled, and the hot load Vince had just shot into her pussy pushed her to the breaking point. "OH MY GOD!" she shrieked at the top of her lungs as she blasted out more of her hot woman juices all over Vince's cock, which was still embedded in her. Another explosion followed, and Vince could feel her hot wetness all over him. Kat thrust the dildo deep into her bowels, as she cried out and shot out a third and final puddle of her sex juices.

Kat pulled the dildo out of Anastasia's ass with a plop, then out of her own soaking wet pussy. "Give me some of his fucking cum, Anastasia, I want to taste him."

Anastasia pulled herself off Vince, who was dripping wet from all her female fluids. The sheets were completely soaked now, and stained with mixture off all their juices. Kat lay down in a puddle of wetness, with her head facing up. Vince looked over, barely conscious, to see Anastasia climb over Kat, kneeling down, and straddled her head. Holy fuck he thought to himself. He could see what was going to happen.

"Squeeze that juice into me!" Kat yelled at Anastasia. Kat opened her mouth wide as Anastasia put two of her fingers into her own pussy, and simultaneously squeezed her pussy muscles tight as she dragged her fingers back out. A huge wad of thick white cum oozed from her slit, and dribbled right into Kat's open mouth. Anastasia shuffled her body down, so she was aimed over Katarina's breasts now, and did the same thing again. Another pile of hot white cum dripped out and onto Kat's tits as both of them moaned with pleasure. Vince could hardly believe what he just saw. That was so incredibly hot he thought to himself.

The two ladies now sat up face to face, and Kat rubbed her cum soak breasts against Anastasia's. Anastasia opened her mouth, and Kat knew what to do. She brought her lips close to Anastasia's, and dribbled some of Vince's cum into her open mouth. Both of them swallowed what they had, and began kissing each other passionately, with their lubricated breasts rubbing together.

They stopped kissing and turned to Vince. "Happy Birthday babe" Anastasia said. Vince was lying face down on the wet sheets and unresponsive.

12