Vincit Qui Patitur

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Had Jack been able to process clearly the significance of Veronica's words, he'd have noticed and paid attention to the fact that she looked into his eyes and told him to cum inside of her before he was anywhere near ejaculating. Even without rational analysis, Jack's reptile mind recognized the significance of Veronica's words, her choosing him as her mate and it instantly asserted control over his action. Though Jack's mind became intent on his equally pressing intent to breed and impregnate Veronica, he had, since coming home, in fact been increasingly reactive to the invisible chemical cues Veronica released as she became aroused, as well as the subconscious visual signals she'd sent him; the intense focus with which she'd looked at him, the way she constantly angled her crotch toward him, and her repetitive touching of and maintaining contact with his body. This part of Jack's deep subconscious had noticed Veronica's growingly aggressive need for sex with him, and had recognized it could only equate to her desire for his seed and to solidify the depth and seriousness of their bond. They were not merely fuck buddies out of circumstance and loose convenience. For Jack and Veronica, each had instinctively come to the subconscious conclusion that he was hers and she was his.

Veronica felt Jack's arms and hands very tightly holding her, felt his rock-hard pecs against her sensitive nipples and swollen breasts, and reveled in his demonstrable strength and constantly radiating masculine virility. She continued kissing him very aggressively and digging her nails into his shoulders, pulling him as tightly against her as she could. She felt such a desire for him that she wished she could pull him totally into her, as though trying to quench a fire that would never cease burning.

They fucked hard and with intense passion as purely and simply as had any of their progenitors in the cool respites of caves fronted by the dry sanctuaries of roaring fires, thousands of years earlier. While their immediate biological goal was breeding, an act no less possible than their previous night's attempts, their psyches were now aligned with primal fusion, and it made their physical union wholly synchronized and focused.

They lost all track of time and of interest in anything but each other, kissing deeply and reacting totally to each other. When Veronica began to shake and moan loudly and hoarsely, Jack redoubled his efforts and ejaculated deep within her as her orgasm rippled throughout her body, her contracting, uterine waves drawing in his hot, youthful and prime semen almost as fast as he shot it from his cock. They both continued to grind against and hold firmly to each other, unwilling to stop until they reached points of near unconsciousness.

Neither Jack nor Veronica intended to yield to their bodies' demands for a refractory period, neither intending to recognize the steep drop-offs in dopamine transiting their receptors, nor the accumulation of lactic acid in their abdominal, abductor, bicep or pectoral muscles. Slowly, entropy exerted itself within their physiologies, and they acceded to their exhaustion, returned to rationality, and quietly kissed and lay against one another until they felt the cold slide of sweat between them. Neither of them looked away from the other's eyes, neither of them could comprehend no longer gently touching the other's face and neck, imprinting upon their psyches every contour, angle and texture of the other, often pausing to kiss deeply and savor the feeling, the tastes and pheromonal scents inherent to each of them. They did not speak, did not laugh, smile, yawn or clear their throats. Though they were back in possession of their full mental faculties, emotionally they were both still raw and in shock from the depth of their passion, their elemental need for each other.

"I think I love him..." Veronica thought.

"I'm falling in love with her...," Jack thought.

Jack had never gone completely soft, and had remained within Veronica, and he was now fully erect, and felt his need for her reignite. Putting his right arm under her and holding her tightly to him, he lifted her up, feeling her legs re-entwine around his waist, and he moved forward on his knees and his left arm, moving to the head of the chaise and laying Veronica back down, her head just touching the cushion along the back of the couch, and leaving enough length for each of them to extend their legs to their full length (though their feet hung over the lip of the cushion).

This time they made love slowly, staring into each other's eyes, feeling more personally connected this time than ever before. While Jack would still close his eyes as he kissed Veronica's lips, Veronica kept her eyes open through their kisses, she wanted to see and memorize every movement he made, every unique reaction he expressed. "I love him." She realized, and thrilled at the way her heart fluttered and her body warmed each time she felt the truth of her realization.

For Jack, Veronica's gaze upon him felt more adoring, humbling and loving than he could consciously remember ever knowing. No one had ever, so far as he was able to recall, looked at him with unconditional love like Veronica now did. With each soft, deliberate caress of her fingers on his scalp or jaw, and with every glimpse of heaven he saw in her angelic smiles, with every soft flash of her lashes he felt on his cheeks as he kissed her, he was thrilled and felt more contentment than any amount of money or delayed kill had ever brought him. He realized that ever since she had first touched him, he had never felt an ounce of anger; he was finally in a place emotionally where he felt happy. He knew the one thing that had changed in his life was Veronica, and in that moment he knew instinctively the he had fallen in love with her.

Jack saw her begin to stir distinctly beneath him, noticed the heat he felt on her face as he kissed her lips, and the way her fingers began to tighten their grip on his shoulders. "Mmmm," she softly purred as she slowly arced her neck and back while her hips began to move in sync with his thrusts and her toes began to knead his calves. He knew she was approaching her orgasm, and the thought pushed his ejaculation forward. She continued to watch him, even as her orgasm began to crest, and when she finally felt it go over the edge and rush through her in a convulsing wave of pleasure, she gasped and held him tightly, blinked repeatedly, but kept watching him. She saw his own face tighten, his eyes close and his jaw clench, and she thrilled as she saw the tension peak in his face and immediately drop away, recognizing the pleasure she brought him and intuited that he had never felt like this with any other woman.

Veronica felt overcome with her attraction to him, finding his face to be more handsome than she'd thought possible as he slowly opened his eyes and looked at her with that mix of boyish adoration and a grown man's desire that she loved so much. She knew she was in love with him, and that part of her concluding that he was perfectly handsome was a result of this feeling. But more practically, she was also happy that he didn't make silly faces or utter ridiculous things when he came. In fact, she loved his stoic proclivity to quiet, deep tension, the way he fought against losing control even when he knew (she was sure) that he was fighting against the euphoric pleasure of his orgasm. Veronica smiled lovingly and kissed him slowly and gently as his breathing slowed to a more normal pace and came down from the height of his pleasure. She enjoyed the knowledge that his sperm were swimming within her, looking for her egg(s) as she held him closely to her and touched and kissed him lovingly.

As their climactic tides ebbed, and their kisses became shorter and more vocal, they both felt their stomachs growl and could still detect a trace of the delicious smell of their dinner.

"Hungry?" Veronica asked Jack as he smiled, nodded, and they gently disentangled, sat naked and very close at Jack's small kitchen table, and talked long and freely about anything and everything as they ate heartily the delicious meal she'd prepared.

XIII

Sunday, 0600

Jack's iPhone buzzed with the alert to get up and exercise, and as had been the case yesterday, he was naked and in bed with Veronica, her beautiful, ebony skin warm and smooth against his body, her large, dark eyes and full lips inches from his face, resting comfortably on his left shoulder while her long dark legs were tightly entwined with his own. It seemed like another early-winter day, as from the glass door to his balcony, behind and to the left of his bed, he could hear the wind lashing against the building, howling and shaking the panes of his storm door. The air in the room was also quite chilly, "I need to check the temperature of the thermostat after I get up." he told himself. He reached over and took the iPhone off his bedside table, silencing the alarm, but not yet getting up.

Veronica had stirred and made a soft groan of disappointment as he reached over to take-up the phone, but she hadn't turned away from him. In fact, she'd reacted by holding him tighter, leaning forward and resting her face against his throat, her soft braids under his chin. For several minutes, Jack argued in his mind about whether to stay in bed and bask in Veronica's warm and affectionate embrace, or get up and flog his body into a state of continued peak conditioning with several hours of exercise. He decided to maintain his routine, and was slowly moving to get up, trying not to disturb Veronica any more than necessary when he heard her speak.

"No, Jack, please stay with me..." Veronica whispered, kissing his Adam's apple and wrapping her ankles tightly around his calf.

Jack smiled and was humbled to his core by her need for him. "Okay, Ronnie." He said, laying back down and turning toward her, gently kissing her lips and wrapping her warmly in his strong, protective arms even as he pulled the comforter and bed sheet back up to just under her chin. She moaned softly and happily as he kissed her, slowly coming awake in the faint, gray light occasionally sifting through the blinds and into their bedroom. She loved how safe and protected she felt when he held her tightly in his arms. Their kissing became gradually more energetic, and Veronica sleepily rolled onto her back, pulling gently on Jack's shoulders, guiding him to lay upon her, and used her legs to lead him to lay between them.

Veronica's physiology inclined her to sexual arousal in the morning, and this morning, whether in the wake of last night's explosive passion, the cold and windy beginning to the day, or some combination of the two, she wanted him again, and as always, Jack quickly warmed to and welcomed her desire.

She felt his cock, long and hot, move against her soft, warm labia as she began to wrap her legs around his while simultaneously grinding her crotch methodically against him. She felt his arms pull her tightly to him as he began to shift his kisses from her lips down along her jaw to her neck. She shivered as goose bumps rose on her skin from the light, feathery feeling of the soft kisses he planted along the sensitive area of her neck, just behind her jaw and down to her clavicle. As soft and slightly ticklish as his lips felt, the rough texture of his stubble lightly scratched her skin as he moved, creating a constant dichotomy of feeling, all while she could feel her labia sliding along his cock, sucking in the head and swelling in response to her need for more of him inside.

Veronica was still very wet from their previous night's intense sex, and as finally Jack penetrated her until his balls pressed against her ass cheeks, she felt her deep hunger for him reignite in a welcome echo. They coupled passionately, driving the temperature in the bedroom up several degrees as they both lost themselves to their desire. Veronica thrilled every time she heard Jack whisper in his deep morning voice that she made him feel so good, and that he wanted her all day. Likewise, Jack felt his energy spike and his need to thrust deeper and faster every time he felt her whispered kisses on his neck, or against his ear, telling him how badly she loved having him inside her.

Under the weight of the sheets and comforter, Veronica felt very warm, and it was a blessing for her, a wonderful respite from the chill that had gradually penetrated the room over the night. She felt her orgasm building to a very high level of tension, and when it began to break she lost herself in the force of her passion, digging her nails deeply into his already scratched shoulders, squeezing her legs tightly around his waist and moaning loudly through his kisses and alongside his ear. She felt the pleasure of her orgasm wash over her and ricochet along her nerves as Jack's thrusts became faster and more aggressive, and she knew he was beginning to ejaculate, felt him pull himself deeply within her and she smiled and closed her eyes in deep satisfaction as he kissed her softly and lovingly in the aftershocks of his own climax. Veronica recognized the familiar, warm feeling of his sperm inside her, and knew the rhythmic throb that accompanied it was the blood surging through his swollen cock, in tune with the beat of his heart.

"Oh my God, I can feel his heartbeat from inside me..." She thought, a slow and gentle smile spreading across her lips as she marveled at the deep significance this sensation of feeling the movement of his life's blood had to her. She had never felt this close to or nor had she ever connected with any man before in this way; She realized once more that she was in love with Jack, and that he was precious to her to an extent she could never have imagined possible. Her eyes still shut, Veronica tightened the grip her legs had on his waist, and that which her arms had upon his back, feeling so conflicted as her emotions screamed at her to tell him that she loved him, but her lingering vulnerability and fear of pushing him away won out and she stopped herself from speaking.

Jack lifted his head up to look at Veronica, feeling physically spent, sexually pleased but also deeply attracted to her. He watched as she opened her eyes to look upon him, smiling shyly and seeming to him more beautiful than words could describe. He felt a lump forming in his throat as he felt his attraction to her for what it was; he was falling in love with her, perhaps was in fact already in love with her. He found that as he looked at her smile, her gorgeous dark skin and expressive eyes, he could not speak. Needing to connect with her in spite of his difficulty speaking, he leaned forward, closed his eyes and kissed her softly, lingeringly, enjoying the feel of her soft loving touch on his neck as she kissed him back.

Veronica began to gradually relax her arms and legs as she returned his kiss, gently stroking her fingertips along Jack's hot and sweaty scalp, neck and back, and felt profoundly content. "This is how life should always be; I want every Sunday to be like this, in his strong arms, feeling his hot body against my skin, his cock and his seed inside me..." She mused as once more he lay his head down next to hers, and she began to softly and lingeringly kiss and nuzzle his scalp and ears. Her life from three days ago seemed like it was from a different epoch, or a different stage of reincarnation compared to her life now.

XIV

Sunday, 1805 hours

Jack Northcutt checked his watch, amid the pounding bass and wailing drone of the vocals playing through the speakers. It seemed to be some house mix the DJ played as a 20-something Latina with mid-back length, curly black hair, cinnamon complexion, very wide hips and a round ass, danced on stage. She was at the point in her dance where she'd already removed her top and thong, now clothed only in her thigh-length stockings and stripper heels. Her large, silicone enhanced breasts were very shiny, bouncing and dazzling in the rotating red and blue stage lights, reflecting sheens of light in a way that suggested she'd applied a generous amount of some sort of oil to her skin prior to walking on stage.

Jack's table was close enough to the club's entrance that he was likely to see Jimmy when he finally arrived, but far enough from either the dancer or the speakers to have to only use a very loud voice, rather than yell, when the opportunity to talk was upon him. He'd already had two drinks, both of which, thankfully, were very watered down, and barely noticed the buzz that the two gins and tonic gave him. He was sipping at a bottle of water when he finally saw Jimmy step through the club's entrance, putting his driver's license back into his wallet after verifying his age for the enormous bouncer and receiving his leave to enter the club. Jimmy halted as he replaced his wallet and glanced casually around the room, adjusting his eyes to the relative gloom. Jack raised his bottle and Jimmy reacted to the movement, then smiled and walked to Jack's table. He was slightly taller than Jack, two years younger but also more leanly built; Jimmy exercised solely for fitness rather than as Jack did, for cardio vascular fitness and to accumulate muscle. Whereas Jack outwardly looked like a mix of Sam Worthington and Paul Walker, Jimmy looked like a blond, surfer version of Casper Van Dien in his early twenties. He dressed as the outdoorsy type he'd always been, dark brown straight-leg Wranglers, Danner Corvalis boots, dark green Filson wool jacket and no-doubt a canvas, long sleeved shirt of some pale color, impossible to know for sure in the scintillating maelstrom of colors that the DJ-controlled stage lights produced.

"Wolfman, longtime no see!" Jimmy shouted, too loudly at the end as the song ended and the sparse applause chased the dancer from the stage and back to her dressing room. Jack had already turned down two solicitations for lap dances, but in order to remain seeming polite, had told each of the ladies that after his friend had arrived, he would take advantage of their offers.

"King James, good to see you! Sit down, tell me about the new lady!" Jack said enthusiastically as he firmly shook Jimmy's hand and sat back down after him. Jack's waitress arrived immediately as they sat, no doubt watching them with predatory interest, hungry for tips and wanting to make sure that they got started buying watered-down drinks as soon as they could.

"Gentlemen, can I get you anything?" The waitress, "LaChyna," asked them. She was mixed, white and black, with the former's green eyes, dusting of light brown freckles over her nose and the tops of her breasts visible in the deeply plunging black vest she wore. She was clad below her vest in a very short and flashy polyester skirt, a pair of red thigh-length fishnet stockings and patent leather, and four inch stiletto heels. She displayed the latter's shape to her nose and lips, Cleopatra-styled, thick black hair, and deep-but-still-feminine voice. Her skin seemed a dusky shade of yellow, perhaps a co-dominant mix of her two ethnicities, and judging by the ring of raggedly folded $20 bills stuffed into the elastic top band of her left stocking, she was a popular personality on-stage and off.

"Jimmy? I'm buying."

"Thanks! What kind of beer do you have?" Jack waited and sipped his water as LaChyna listed off the beers on tap and in a bottle. Jack knew of LaChyna before he'd walked in, and thus understood that she'd chosen her 'nom de fuck' because of how similar it sounded to 'vagina.' In turn, Veronica had told him, this would help put her patrons in a more aroused, and hopefully generous frame of mind.

"Thanks, I'll take a Sam Adams." Jimmy told LaChyna. She wrote down his order, and left them.

Jimmy looked over at Jack, dressed smartly in an aqua blue dress shirt with long sleeves (though he'd rolled up the sleeves to just below his elbows), khaki slacks with a shiny black belt, and his ever-present (in casual civilian wear) black suede classic Airwalk "one bloc" skate shoes. He shook his head in mock disgust and laughed at Jack.