Vindicta Ch. 04 - A Wicked Machin

Story Info
Drenvynia starts having doubts about her situation.
4.4k words
4.29
1.2k
00

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 01/26/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~~~~~ One ~~~~~

Doubts

June 2023 / Hell - outside this plane of existence

~~~~~

Drenvynia was sitting in her room and played thoughtfully with the rings decorating her breasts. She had thought long about them. But still couldn't remember, how she got them. This bothered her a lot.

"What's happening to me?" she said aloud to herself.

"It can't be. Someone must have drugged me or something."

She decided. She got up and left her room. After a lengthy walk through the fortress, she entered Devin's workshop.

"Vin! How nice of you to visit me," he exclaimed.

Devin was multi-talented: an Alchemist, Magician and Blacksmith. If you needed something related to spells, weapons or armor, he was your demon.

"Hey Devin, nice to see you, too. I think I need your help."

"Great, my bedroom's over here," Devin said with a sly smile.

"I've fucked people to death for less," she answered, laughing. "Anyway, help me with this, and we can discuss payment in 'alternate' ways," she said, slapping her ass encouragingly.

"Wow. I'll keep that in mind! - What seems to be the problem?"

Drenvynia told him about the strange blackouts and her suspicion that there was more to it, than she could fathom at the moment.

He walked around the room for a while, rubbing his chin and talking to himself. Suddenly, he stopped.

"We need something that reacts to touch. Furthermore, we want something that's not too drastic. Evaporating possible attackers would be an option - but it could kill someone, you don't want to be killed - and you wouldn't find out, who arranged it and why if we killed attackers instantly. So we need something nonlethal. Ideally, something that knocks attackers out without harming them."

She nodded. "Sounds good. How can we do this?"

I'll have to do some research. Get back tomorrow.

"Sure will, thanks!" she said, leaving him alone.

-

The next day, Drenvynia went to Devin's workshop again.

"Hey Vin, you're right on time!" he greeted her.

"Hi Devin, what do you have for me?"

"You told me that anything directly in contact with your body gets transported along with you when you're changing dimensions. So I figured, we could use this to hide my little contraption," he explained, showing her a leather choker.

"It looks like a choker, but inside I've hidden a device to protect you."

"Sounds great and even looks fine," she decided. "How does it work?"

"You just wear it. The spell, I cast on it, triggers the release of its energy as soon as somebody touches you without your consent. The reservoir is refilled from dimensional transits - this means, if it triggered once, it won't work until you've transited at least one time after its use. Unfortunately, it needs at least twice the usual charge to activate it for the first time. This means you have to travel at least twice, before it's of any use."

"Fair enough. How strong is it?"

"Well, I obviously haven't tried it on myself, but I'd say it should be more than sufficient even for minor demons."

"Devin, you're a treasure! Thanks so very much," she said, walking to his bedroom. "Are you coming?"

"What are you doing?" he asked sheepishly.

"Giving you the promised reward. Come on in, you did an impressive job. This means, you can put it anywhere you want," she whispered slyly.

"Anywhere?" he asked, his eyes lighting up.

"Anywhere!" she answered, noticing that she got wet.

~~~~~ Two ~~~~~

The Summoning

June 2023 / Eugene, Oregon, an abandoned factory cellar

~~~~~

Preparing the summoning for Drenvynia for the third time, I was thinking about how to exact my revenge on the succubus who ruthlessly killed my parents so many years ago. She was going to suffer. Suffer big time! Anger rose in me.

Granted, she looked in general like a woman - if you could ignore the tell-tale properties of a Succubus, the large wings and the little horns on her forehead, for example. On the other hand, if you knew her, how she carelessly sniffed out human life, how she tortured the innocent, you became aware, that she wasn't human, she was not even a beast. She was less - she was a demon; a spawn of hell. She deserved nothing but hell.

I had thought a lot about whether I would want to lift the part of the spell, that kept her forgetting, rendering her oblivious to what I had done to her, every time she returned to her plane of existence. But I had dropped the idea. I wouldn't make the same mistake as my father and underestimate her - it had cost him his life and made him kill my mother on Drenvynia's Order in the process.

For all my life, this incident had burned into my mind. I hadn't been able to enter into relationships with other people, especially not women. I was an empty husk, driven by hate, rage, and the lust for revenge.

--

I cast the spell to call her and jumped her as soon as she materialized on the floor. As usually, I cuffed her with wrist- and ankle straps. I put the ball gag in her mouth to keep her from insulting me continuously.

Then I took her to the prepared construction for today's session. I had used some pipes, roughly the diameter of a fist, to build a strange contraption: two vertical pipes went from floor to ceiling and were securely fixed in place. At about table height, a similar pipe went horizontally to connect the vertical pipes, making it look like a huge 'H'.

At the ceiling, I had mounted a hook that could be lowered by a motor. On the hook, I had prepared a spreader bar.

I stood her in front of the vertical pipes and lowered the spreader bar above her head. Clicking the wrist straps to both sides of the bar, I made her put her hands above her head and used the motor to raise her to the ceiling. She was hanging on her hands, moving up. As soon as her ass had passed the horizontal pipe, I pushed her over it, then I lowered her again to make her sit on the pipe.

I stood in front of her and shoved her legs over the pipe, to the point where the pipe connected with the back of her knees. She gasped, fearing to fall off the pipe, but her hands strapped to the spreader bar held her in place.

I used two ropes to bind her knees to the pipe and prevent her from moving back and forth. Now I had to make sure, she stayed upright. Currently, she would have been able to significantly change her position by bending her back and sagging her shoulders.

I had attached a horizontal handle on the wall in front of her while preparing for this session. This handle had a very specific purpose: I got another spreader bar as weight and knotted two thinner ropes to the bar, threading them up behind the handle and towards Drenvynia. Standing there, I pulled the spreader bar about halfway up and knotted the ropes to the rings pierced at her nipples. She cried in agony, but this measure made her put her back perfectly nice and upright as the ropes pulled her piercings forward, towards the wall.

Now I brought the masterpiece from the next room: I had built a vertical fucking machine. Essentially, it worked like most of these machines, but it had two independent toolholders and I had taken extra care to optimize their lifting height. I had prepared several 'tools' featuring different dildos in wicked sizes.

Her eyes widened in fear when she saw the thing. She was cursing into the ball gag, obviously to no avail. Every time she moved, the contraption made her think otherwise, pulling painfully at her nipples.

I placed the machine below her and put a spiked dildo on the rear toolholder. It was similar to the one we had used on her ass the day before, but it was different by the rubber spikes and by a little tube that went from below through the whole dildo and ended in a little hole on top of it. It would allow the application of lubing liquids with a syringe without taking it out.

To the front, I placed a long metal dildo with e-stim cables on it.

After lubing both dildos a bit, I adjusted the toolholders to place the dildos firmly into her; the spiked one into her ass, the other into her pussy. Both were placed to work in opposite directions - one in, while the other would go out and vice versa. The lifting height was nearly ten inches, so I had to burrow the currently 'in' dildo - the metal one - so deep in her, that her eyes watered in the process. The other dildo was placed with its tip about an inch inside her ass to make sure, it couldn't slip out.

She had watched my work with an air of fascinated panic.

"Now I'm ready. I told you on the first day that my spell would keep you here four hours at a time. As this will be an endurance test, it could be possible, that we'll need this time today."

Connecting the e-stim controller to the front dildo and putting another line to the fucking machine.

"I want to see, how good you are, when it comes to *not* coming. You'll be constantly fucked by both dildos and are not to come. Below the front dildo, there's a humidity sensor, that will trigger the e-stim controller at 3 impulses on maximum strength for the dildo in your vagina. I can't recommend getting too wet today."

I flicked a switch, slowly starting the front dildo. It moved out of her to about an inch from completely leaving her pussy. Then it rose again, pushing upwards, until I thought it would show on her belly any second. She squirmed with the last inch. Satisfied with the outcome, I increased the speed to about 2 seconds per in/out-cycle and by that to a nice fucking speed.

"Remember: don't get too wet, or you'll trigger the e-stim!" I warned.

"Now to the second one: this one will kick in at the same speed as the first, just in the opposite direction. As it's spiked, it might scratch and sting a bit when it starts immediately at full speed," I said, switching it on.

When the front dildo was all the way up, the back one kicked in - being shoved up her ass at ten inches per second. Hearing her squealing, I nearly had mercy on her. A hot sensation rose in my groin, seeing her try to get out of the spiked dildo's way and pulling painfully at her nipples in the progress: I could see that she was trying to get her body higher, despite the fact, that this put even more strain on her tortured nipples by pulling even more on the ropes.

Eventually, she gave up and settled. I sat down on the chair I had prepared to admire my work.

The pleasure/pain ratio was extraordinary: the spiked dildo up her ass working at that speed was even crazier than on the day before when the assistant had gotten in revenge mode. It created a rosebud on each way down and must have hurt like hell. The front dildo on the other side was glossy with wetness, betraying her not being able to suppress the pleasure she derived from the process. This would become interesting.

I watched the constant movement of dildos moving in opposite directions, my eyes following the trail of one drip of her honey making its way down the shaft of the front dildo slowly.

It didn't happen as expected: after about 5 minutes, she cramped with an orgasm, nearly ripping off her stretched nipples in the process. A flow of cum sloshed down both dildo's shafts and onto the humidity sensor of the front one.

Electricity is noiseless - but it didn't matter: I could see the three strikes issued by the controller from her head to her toes. She screamed in agony - the ball gag didn't help a bit - then she sagged in relief, just to scream again a second later - and once more.

She had had level 7 of the e-Stim before and nearly fainted - this was level 10. I could only guess what that did to her body. Nonetheless, the two dildos pushed mercilessly into her. I noticed, I had a hard-on and pulled it out to stroke it.

"You merely took 5 minutes to orgasm. I'm not really sure, what will happen, once we reach somewhere near to the four hours we have," I warned her.

Her face was a distorted mask of terror despite her unearthly beauty, when she realized that I planned to keep her on this thing for four hours.

"I don't dare to put lube on the front dildo, as this could trigger the sensor even faster. But if you like, I can do so with the rear one," I said. She nodded thankfully.

I went over to the table and fetched a syringe full of a red liquid.

She squinted at me when she noticed the color and produced an audible "Noooo" through the gag, shaking her head viciously. I picked up the little tube attached to the rear dildo and put the syringe at the end of it. Pressing its whole content up, when the dildo was at its top position, I managed to splatter the content all the way up her ass - from the top to the bottom position of the dildo. Nothing happened. She relaxed.

After a minute, her eyes widened, and she nearly bit the ball gag in half. Tears were running down her cheeks, her eyes a red mess.

"Chili sauce has kind of a delayed trigger", I thought. I sat back on my chair and continued stroking my very erect member.

Then it happened: she squirted violently, sloshing liquid all over the sensor. Which in turn triggered the e-stim. Three short contractions, combined with screams at the top of her lungs muffled by the ball gag, and again oozing cum out of her pussy.

THIS was the mother of a vicious circle! It took her five consecutive orgasms to digest the aftermath of the squirting.

I had taken myself to the edge several times, pausing, delaying extending the tease. Then I couldn't resist anymore and came into my receiving hand. After my climax had subsided, I got up and walked over to her. Looking deep into her eyes, I smeared my cum all over her boobs, 'accidentally' pulling a little bit on the ropes attached to her piercings.

Four hours can pass rapidly - or incredibly lust- and painful - it's all a question of the side you're looking from.

In the end, she had taken at least five squirts and an uncounted number of orgasms. I didn't free her before she dissolved into thin air - she had paid in full, so she was to enjoy the full ride.

When she was released, the dildos continued pushing nothing but air; the straps dangled loosely down and the counterweight spreader bar fell to the floor with a loud clanking noise.

~~~~~ Three ~~~~~

Serious Doubts

June 2023 / Hell - outside this plane of existence

~~~~~

Drenvynia woke up on the floor of her room. First, she wanted to get up, but then she decided otherwise. She felt like she had had sex with a combine harvester. Suddenly, she jumped up and ran to the toilet. Just getting there in time to shit a fountain of red liquid - and it burnt like hell!

"What the fuck! What happened?" she thought. "What's happening to me?"

She went to see Satan.

--

"Master? Do you have a minute?"

"Sure," Satan answered, "what's up Vin?"

"That's the problem. I'm not sure. Strange things are happening to me."

"What do you mean?"

"Well... I can't remember when or where I got these." She pointed to the piercings in her nipples.

"Ahhh, the two beauties! I like them a lot. But how come you don't remember, where you got them? This isn't something you accidentally get..."

"Exactly. And today I woke up and felt like I had fucked for hours and..."

"...and what?"

"I... er... kind of shat red liquid. It burnt like hell"

Satan shook his head. "Blood?"

"No, it was much more transparent."

He pondered this for a while. Then he said, "Never heard of something like this before. I'll think about it. Why don't you take a day off and see what happens? Have some minions massage your feet, go to the torture grounds and whip some child-molesters to shreds, impale some TV priests - you know... Relax."

"Ok, Master. Thanks." With a hanging head, she left.

~~~~~ Four ~~~~~

The Bad and the Worst

July 2023 / Lexington, Kentucky

~~~~~

Senator Kenneth Harrington was sitting in his hotel room. Of course, he had booked the presidential suite. "What's money for, if you don't spend it," he thought.

Drenvynia entered the room. She had just taken a shower and was drying her fiery red mane. Kenneth looked up and his eyes widened. She was stark naked.

"Damn, Vin, that's unfair! You know I have to be at the meeting in half an hour."

She had walked over to him and whispered, "How is that my business?" into his ear.

Her scent gave him the rest. His trousers bulged.

She knelt and said, "Let me help you."

Opening the zipper of his trousers, she pushed aside the underwear and pulled out his semi erect dick. She took it in her mouth and gave him the blowjob of his life - at least it felt like that.

When he was close to the edge, she grabbed his balls and massaged them with one hand, while the other rubbed his shaft. This did it. He exploded into her mouth and she sucked up every drop of his cum.

She cleaned her lips with a finger and sucked it dry, too. Rearranging his underwear and closing the zipper, she got up. "Now, hit them, Tiger!"

He shook his head and asked, "Where were you all of my life?"

---

When Kenneth had left, she browsed through his files. She already knew that Kenneth was part of a group of politicians who called itself MMGA - Make Money Great Again - and was trying to optimize the profits of companies by 'adjusting' environmental laws. She found a list of the other members and proof that they had blackmailed several journalists into reporting 'corrected' facts. In the files, she also found proof that the MMGA members had a system of shell companies to own shares of the organizations they were protecting.

---

Kenneth returned late that evening. His mood was lousy. She tried to get him to share about the meeting, but didn't succeed. After a few fruitless attempts, she had decided to let him rage-fuck her to cool him down.

"Come on, obviously you need to vent."

"Leave me alone, Vin. I have to think."

"No, you don't" She walked over to him and slapped him across the cheek. "Be the man you are, not a wimp!"

He looked at her in astonishment. She saw the rage rising in him. "I'll show you the man I am!"

He grabbed her ankle and twisted her arm to her back. She could easily have broken his grip, but she played along.

"Kenneth?" she asked in feigned uncertainty.

He pushed her to the backside of the sofa and made her lean over the backrest. Continuously pinning her arm painfully to her back, he used his other hand to pull up her dress. Then he ripped down her string and stood behind her, ramming his cock in her already wet pussy. She fake-complained and cursed for a bit, then she started moaning. Pushing her free hand between the backrest and herself, she reached for her clit and massaged it until she came. He was still too angry to concentrate and didn't get anywhere.

"You're crazy wet, this might be enough to teach you manners," he said, pulling out. He placed his glans on her anus and pushed. A sharp pain indicated the penetration, then Drenvynia relaxed and grinned to herself. While he was pounding her ass, she could feel his increasing arousal. He continued until he climaxed, spilling his cum into her tunnel. A few moments later, he pulled out and let her go. They sagged to the floor, leaning on the back of the backrest. He was panting heavily and took minutes to calm down. She didn't say a word.

After a while, he said, "Vin... I'm sorry."

She played her role perfectly, not betraying any of the fun she had had, she took a deep breath and said, "You needed this. Forget it. It's ok."

"I don't deserve you," he said with a hanging head.

"No, you don't. Anyway, you have me." She smiled at him.

"Now, do you want to talk about what got you so upset?"

"These grass-feeding leftist communist butterfly-fuckers! They're messing with everything we do. Protests here, Blockades there. In the old times, we'd put on white robes and masks and burn their houses to the ground. Fuck!"

12