Violating Sandie Ch. 03

Story Info
Sandie's ex-boyfriends discover her conditioning.
4.3k words
4.57
100.6k
112

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/23/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daphne123
Daphne123
2,251 Followers

The following story is fiction and does not describe any real person or situation in particular. All characters are at least eighteen. This is a fantasy about a relationship between a student and her teacher. In no way does it condone such a relationship in real life. Just read and enjoy. I highly recommend reading Violating Sandie parts 1 and 2 before reading this installment so that you know what is going on (don't worry, they're hot). ☺ - xoxo Daphne123.

*

Sandie stormed quickly across the dance floor at the senior prom with a look that could freeze water into ice.

She was angry.

"Ugh! What a jerk," she said to herself as she walked out of the main room into the hallway, her beautiful canary yellow prom dress swishing as she moved. She looked gorgeously sexy in the diamond open back, floor length satin dress. Sandie's curly locks of brunette hair bounced on her bare shoulders, and a matching yellow flower corsage decorated her wrist. She was a vision of beauty and sophistication, everyone's dream girl...except that right now she was furious enough to bend metal with her bare hands.

Sandie walked swiftly down the long hallway, trying to get away from everyone and give herself a chance to calm down. Her dress shoes clicked on the floor with each step, echoing down the empty hall.

Or was it empty?

"Sandie?" A male voice said softly.

"Ohmygod!" Sandie jumped in surprise, turning towards the sound as a figure stepped out from the shadows.

"Fancy seeing you here."

"Mark!" Sandie tried to catch her breath. "What the hell are you doing?" She slapped his arm. "You scared the daylights out of me!"

"Well excuuuuse me," Mark said in a confrontational voice. "You weren't this jumpy when we were dating."

Sandie rolled her eyes. "That was two years ago, Mark, get over it."

"Two and a half for me," came another voice from behind that caused Sandie to whip around suddenly.

"Cameron?" Sandie strained her eyes to see in the low light as another of her former boyfriends stepped into view.

"Yeah, it's me," he replied glancing down at Sandie's heaving breasts. "Didn't mean to startle you."

When Sandie noticed Cameron checking out her rack, she narrowed her eyes at him and crossed her arms to block his view. "What the heck are you two doing wandering around down here?"

"We were going to ask you the same thing?" Mark answered.

"I just had to get away from everyone," Sandie explained. "My boyfriend hasn't been paying any attention to me tonight and then went off somewhere to hang out with his buddies."

"You picked a real winner there," Cameron answered with sarcasm.

Sandie sighed. "Yeah he can be a real pain sometimes."

"So why then does he get to have your pussy?" There was a hint of resentment in his voice.

Sandie's jaw dropped and she rested her hands firmly on her hips. "What the hell kind of question is that?"

Cameron moved closer. "A serious one," he answered. "The whole time we were dating you never once let me fuck you."

Mark spoke up. "She never put out for me either."

"Then along he comes, and just like that, you give him what should have been ours first."

"Are you kidding me?!? I wasn't obligated to 'give' you anything." Sandie was boiling. "Fuck you both!"

Cameron smiled. "That's exactly what we had in mind."

Sandie's eyes widened in disbelief as both of her former boyfriends looked knowingly at each other, saying together in unison: "Sexy Doctor Sandie."

Sandie's eyes fluttered as her two exes simultaneously used her trigger phrase, quadrupling her sex drive and placing her under the control of both of them.

"Mmmmm..." Sandie moaned and laid her head back as a sudden wave of desire washed over her. "Excuse me boys...I'm feeling...a little...hot right now."

"I'll bet you are," Mark commented more to himself than to her.

"Hot enough to fuck us both," Cameron added.

Sandie's eyes darted back and forth between her two ex-boyfriends.

"Mygod how hot would it be if the two of them made me fuck them right now?" Sandie thought to herself, wondering why she was getting so turned on by the idea. Did she want this? Did she want both of her exes to forcefully take her? Surely not.

"I'd...better go." Sandie tried to think clearly through the haze of lust and turned to leave when Cameron grabbed her by the arm.

"You're not going anywhere Sandie," he said as Mark opened the door to a nearby storage room, "not until we've had our way with you."

Sandie's mouth fell open in shock. "Have your way with me?!? I'm not that kind of girl."

"Not yet," Cameron challenged her, "but you want to be."

Sandie couldn't believe what she was hearing. Part of her wanted desperately to leave as fast as she could, but her pussy was aching so badly that she needed a cock...any cock...inside her.

Sandie glared at both her exes. She was so horny right now she could feel her pussy tingling. The two former boyfriends knew they had her, each taking one of Sandie's hands and escorting her inside.

"So tell us how you feel right now at this moment, Sandie?" Mark said closing the door again, locking the three of them inside.

Sandie hesitated, not sure if she wanted tell them, that is until another wave of intense lust washed over her entire body.

"Ohhhhhgod..." Sandie put her back against the wall and stretched her arms out wide along the surface. "I'm sooooo turned on right now. I need someone to fuck me." She wondered what was the matter with her, and why she was admitting this. Did she actually want to get raped by both her ex-boyfriends?

Sandie's exes stared at each other in amazement.

"Wow," Mark whispered to Cameron, "her psychology teacher wasn't kidding."

"The phrase triggered her subconscious mind conditioning. It's a secret fantasy of hers to be used as a sexual toy by men," Cameron whispered back.

"You mean she actually WANTS to be forced to fuck?" Mark asked still a little skeptical.

"Yes," Cameron responded. "Remember what she said in the video her teacher showed us?"

Mark tried to recall the quote Sandie had made while she was looking into the camera and masturbating. "To...all my former boyfriends, you...can now have my pussy."

Cameron nodded. Mark raised an eyebrow. They both looked at Sandie who was lost in her own private world of desire, her full breasts heaving inside her dress with each deep lustful breath.

She was ready to be used, and fucked, and degraded.

Mark walked over to Sandie and grabbed her by the hair, kissing her hard and deep. She kissed back in pure lust, violently attacking his tongue with hers. Cameron stood behind her and caressed Sandie's bare shoulders and smooth back.

"MMM!!!" Sandie yipped in mid-kiss as Cameron slipped his hands through the sides of her dress, cupping Sandie's large mounds with both hands and squeezing them firmly.

"Wow Sandie," Cameron said firmly massaging her huge melons over and over again, "they've gotten larger since I last held them."

Sandie sighed deeply as Cameron began blowing gently in her ear.

"Ooooooo Cam," Sandie whimpered between kisses from Mark. "Don't do that...(kiss)...please...(kiss). You know what that...(kiss)...does to me."

Both boys smiled as Sandie was beginning to weaken. With his hands still inside her dress, Cameron moved them down lower intending to slide them into her panties and touch her beautiful teenage pussy.

That is, until he discovered that Sandie wasn't wearing any.

"Um!" Sandie flinched suddenly as her ex made contact with her very sensitive pussy and began teasing her swollen clit, all while Mark was reaching into the top of her dress and lifting Sandie's large breasts out of their holsters.

"Well well well Sandie, you bad little girl," Cameron whispered into her ear, "did you forget to wear your panties this evening?"

Mark raised his eyebrows at Cameron in surprise while teasing Sandie's very erect nipples. Cameron felt Sandie's hips squirm against his fingers as he worked her clit relentlessly.

"My boyfriend...didn't want me to...UM! ...to wear any...OH!"

Sandie couldn't believe she was admitting all of this to her ex-boyfriends as they were torturing her most private areas. She had never had four hands exploring her body at the same time before, and she felt so slutty for letting them do this to her. Her ex-boyfriends were taking her for themselves, and she couldn't prevent it from happening even if she wanted too.

"Ohgod..." Sandie whimpered as Mark began to suckle on one of Sandie's huge breasts while Cameron inserted two fingers into her wet pussy. "What are you two going to UM!! ...do to me?"

Cameron began thrusting his fingers in and out of what had been Sandie's forbidden pussy as he whispered into her ear.

"We're going to humiliate you and fuck you, Sandie. We're going to take what you wouldn't let us have."

"Ohmygod..." Sandie whispered to herself. "You're going to rape me."

Cameron found Sandie's g-spot and began stroking it over and over. "Its only rape if you don't want it, Sandie, and we both know that you want this."

"AHHHH! Sandie cried out as lances of agony made her body twitch with each stroke across her g-spot. "How can you...UM!!! How can you know?"

"Because we watched you admit it." Mark spoke up before switching his attention to suckling the other of Sandie's perfect teenage breasts.

"Oh fuck!" Sandie threw her head back as her pussy began to spasm and clamp down on Cameron's relentless thrusting fingers.

"Underneath that classy, proper student image of yours is a horny slut who wants nothing more than to be used by men and get fucked all the time." Cameron said as his fingers went into overdrive and jack hammered deep inside Sandie's pussy.

Ohhhhgoooood!" Sandie cried out as her body convulsed in a huge orgasm. She squirted all over Cameron's hand as he continued his assault on her tender young pussy.

"Hey Mark," Cameron looked over at him, "apparently Sandie squirts when she comes."

"Please..." Sandie was begging as her body twitched with every movement of Cameron's hand, "please...I need you to fuck me. I need BOTH of you to fuck me."

"Not so fast, Sandie," Mark said squeezing both of her breasts hard.

"AAAHHH!!!" Sandie cried out from the rough treatment of her huge mounds. She gasped when Cameron's fingers suddenly pulled out of her pussy, and then yelped as Mark grabbed Sandie by the hair and forced her to her knees.

From the floor, Sandie looked up at both her ex-boyfriends, her hair tussled, her breasts hanging out over the top of her dress, and her pussy sopping wet from being ruthlessly manhandled.

"Please fuck me guys...both of you." Sandie couldn't believe that it had come to this.

Cameron folded his arms across his chest. "Why should we? You were always the bitch who wouldn't put out for anyone."

Sandie turned to Mark in desperation. "Please Mark. I'm so horny. I need a cock right now. Would you please fuck me?"

Mark smiled slightly at the power he had over his former girlfriend. "Maybe," he said walking over to the other side of the storage room, "but first you need to apologize to both of us for refusing to give us your pussy while we were dating you."

Sandie's jaw dropped as Cameron added, "while you crawl on all fours."

"Are you kidding?" Sandie wasn't going to let them degrade her like this. "There's no way I'm..." Sandie's protest was cut short as her body began moving on its own. Getting on her hands and knees, she tossed her long hair back and began crawling slowly towards her tormentors.

Sandie couldn't believe how humiliating this was. Twenty minutes ago she was a gorgeous and sophisticated high school senior dancing with her boyfriend at the prom. Now she was crawling on her hands and knees in her wrinkled prom dress, her beautiful hair a tangled mess, and her breasts hanging down like udders as she was actually apologizing to BOTH her ex-boyfriends for not allowing them to fuck her.

"I'm so sorry Mark." Sandie apologized, crawling across the floor towards her former boyfriend. "I'm sorry that I didn't let you have my pussy when we were dating."

She looked back over her shoulder at her other ex-boyfriend. "I'm sorry Cameron. I knew you wanted my pussy back then, but I wouldn't give it to you."

"What about now?" Mark asked.

"You both can have me now," Sandie looked up at her tormentors in total submission. "You own this pussy...both of you. Its yours, and you can do whatever you want with it."

Cameron whistled to himself in amazement at how perfect Sandie's conditioning appeared to be. He was so ready to give her the fucking he'd always wanted.

"Crawl over to me Sandie," Mark ordered. "I want you to get my cock out for me...without using your hands."

Sandie crawled on her hands and knees over to Mark and quickly went to work, using her mouth to undo the button on his trousers and her teeth to pull the zipper down. It was so demeaning, but she was too desperate to care.

Sandie grabbed Mark's boxers with her teeth and tugged them down like a puppy trying to wrestle a chew toy from her master's hand. Cameron was behind Sandie pulling her long prom dress up over her hips, exposing her round full ass and her young smooth pussy.

When Mark's cock sprang from his boxers, Sandie immediately enveloped it with her warm moist mouth and began bobbing her head back and forth in long quick pulls. Sandie's tussled brunette hair caressed Mark's legs, and her deep brown eyes looked up at him submissively, seeking his approval.

"I think you've done this before you little slut," Mark deduced. "Does your boyfriend make you blow him off?"

"Mom hmm," Sandie nodded as she continued her relentless assault on his cock.

Unbeknownst to Sandie, Cameron had taken his rock hard shaft out. Without warning, Cameron grabbed Sandie by the hips and pushed the entire length of his cock deep into her warm wet pussy.

"MMMM!!!! MMMMMM!!!!! MMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!" Sandie's eyes went wide, her screams muffled by the huge cock in her mouth, as she felt the second cock violating her pussy.

"Shut up Sandie," Cameron spanked his former girlfriend's ass as he began pumping his cock in and out of her. "Hey Mark, keep that bitch quiet while I fuck her."

Mark held Sandie by the back of her head and shoved his entire shaft into her mouth, his cock head reaching the back of her throat. When Sandie tried to scream she gagged on his member and began trying to pull off of him. Mark held the back of Sandie's head firmly, making it impossible for her to pull back.

That's when Cameron went into overdrive.

Sandie gagged and flailed about trying desperately to pull away from Mark's grip as Cameron rammed his cock into his former girlfriend.

As Sandie grasped for any opportunity to breathe, her mind was filled with thoughts of degradation and shame. She was at her senior prom away from her boyfriend, in a storage room on her knees, getting fucked by one ex-boyfriend and deep throated by another...AT THE SAME TIME! She felt used...objectified...demeaned as a woman. She was just a fucking machine for her exes to enjoy...a toy to be played with...

...and she had never been so turned on in her life.

Cameron was absolutely pounding Sandie with his cock, slamming his hips into hers as all the frustration from not being allowed to fuck her before came pouring out of him. "Sandie, I'm going to come inside you," he said.

"MMMMMM!!!!! MMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!" Sandie's eyes widened as she tried to shake her head no, but she knew they weren't going to stop. She was their fuck toy, and her exes were going to use her body as much as they wanted.

"Oh fuck Sandie here it comes!" Cameron said as he began to unload inside her.

"MMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!" Sandie continued to struggle, her former boyfriends completely ignoring her screaming and flailing as they took her.

Sandie could feel the warm sensation of Cameron coming in her pussy over and over again. It was as if he had been holding back for years and suddenly released everything into her at once. Liquid splashed deep inside Sandie's love canal and Cameron punctuated each thrust with a hard slap to her ass.

"UM!" Sandie jumped out of reflex each time she was spanked.

"That's for making me wait so long to have your pussy," Cameron gave Sandie a final slap on her full round ass just as both her ex-boyfriends pulled their members out of her at the same time.

Sandie collapsed onto the floor, completely exhausted from her ordeal. The gorgeous sophisticated psychology student had been reduced to being an object for fucking that her ex-boyfriends could use as they wished.

"Oh fuck!!! Cam! Mark!" Sandie said completely out of breath. "I can't believe you two just did that to me."

Cameron walked around to face Sandie from the front. "Don't even pretend like this isn't EXACTLY what you want Sandie, because we KNOW it is."

Sandie couldn't figure it out. "How can you know?" She asked. "How can you possibly know? I've never told anyone."

"You've been conditioned," Cameron explained, "conditioned to make your deepest sexual fantasies a reality. After you've been violated and degraded, your memories of the experience can be erased."

"What?!? Who did this to me?" Sandie tried to take it all in.

"Someone at your future psychology school when you interviewed for your scholarship," Cameron answered.

"Mygod! How did you two find out?"

Mark raised an eyebrow. "Your psychology teacher showed us a little video he made of you while you were conditioned."

Sandie's was floored. "What? He wouldn't do that to me."

"Yes he would," Cameron replied, "...and he did...because you asked him to."

Before Sandie had a chance to ask another question, Mark moved around to stand behind her.

"Enough talk, Sandie. Its time to change things up a little."

Sandie's eyes widened. "Oh no, not again! Please not again!"

The two ex-boyfriends ignored her pleas. "Get on all fours Sandie," Mark ordered, "we're not done fucking you."

Sandie's body immediately responded to Mark's order, despite Sandie's pleading look.

"Please don't make me do this," Sandie said as she involuntarily got into her fucking position once again.

"Now don't move from this position until I tell you otherwise," Mark said lining up his cock at the entrance...to Sandie's ass.

"No!!! No don't!!!" Sandie screamed trying unsuccessfully to get away, her body having been ordered not to move.

"No Mark!!! Don't!!!" Sandie cried out as she felt Mark's cock beginning to push into her, his member wet from the blowjob she had given him only minutes ago. "I've never...AHHH!!! I've never had anything in my...AHHHHH!!! ...in my ass before!"

Mark took hold of Sandie's long brunette hair and pulled back towards himself like a horse jockey pulling on the reins.

"Ow! Ow!! OW!!! OW!!!! Fuck Mark!!!" Sandie protested as her hair was being pulled, all while Mark's shaft tunneled deeper into her ass.

Cameron got down on the floor in front of Sandie and began kneading her huge breasts as they hung down beautifully.

"Oooooo Cam," Sandie cooed as her breasts were squeezed and massaged, "it feels good when you do thhaaaaaAAAAATT!!!" Sandie let out another scream as she felt Mark's shaft inch further into her most forbidden entrance.

Suddenly there was a ring coming from Sandie's handbag.

"Ohmygod!!! Its my boyfriend!!!" Sandie's eyes widened.

"Oh really?" Cameron asked reaching into Sandie's handbag and taking out her phone. "You'd better answer it then."

"Cam! No! I can't talk to him now...not with a dick in my ass!"

Cameron looked directly at Sandie to let her know this was not negotiable. "You're going to talk to him right now...while being fucked, and you're going to make sure that he doesn't figure out what you're really doing."

Cameron opened the phone and held it to Sandie's ear.

Daphne123
Daphne123
2,251 Followers
12