Violation at the Doctor's Office

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What? No! What did she say? Numbing? That was for the men! That wasn't for her! Oh shit, Susan thought, I'm in trouble now. She tried to say something, make a reasonable objection, and forgot about the gag. Her mouth worked over the neoprene filling her mouth, prying her teeth open, but all she could do was snort and hum. She tried again, twitching her bottom.

"Yes, that's right, I see you're excited. Just a minute and I'll help you. Here." Another bottle opening, another squicky sound. She felt the fingers right up at the top of her legs, at the top of her pussy, rubbing gently against her exposed clit. No! No numbing! It would take her AGES to cum now!

Oh shit oh shit, Susan thought. I'm really fucked now. How long can this go on? Is there an end point? If my clit is numb I can't come! The sexual function test was always ended by an orgasm. Women were tested until they came. If they didn't cum, the test parameters were altered, intensified, re-adjusted based on the response probes. Not cumming wasn't an option. There were rumors of hour, two hour long procedures in troublesome cases. Foolish girls, who couldn't resist masturbating in anticipation, and then were too spent, too exhausted to quickly cum in the office visit.

"Okay, let's begin the program, shall we?" Jacklyn began working at the almost antique interface for the device. Susan squeaked. A vibration began in the stimulator, steadily increasing in intensity. A small bulb near the tip of the shaft inflated slightly with a wheeze from the equipment. A motor turned a small lobe inside the bulb of the stimulator, pressing the rubber into her as it rotated. It was clearly designed for use on a G-spot, to provide rhythmic pressure and vibrations, and the sensation from her tight, tight ass as the lobe continued to press and release, to rotate against her, to force the rubber into her ass and then retreat slightly, shorted every circuit in her mind. Susan ached, she throbbed, she existed only in a world with an incredibly rude object pressed into her, inside her, torturing her, humiliating her here in a doctor's office.

Nurse Jacklyn stood back and looked at Susan's face, hidden by now-sweaty hair, eyes closed, mouth trembling. She ran a hand down Susan's back and squeezed her buttocks. Jacklyn smiled.

The motors continued, and Jacklyn watched the response probe trace on the monitor, watching the activity in Susan's pussy. Susan moaned and tried to grind her hips into the table. Her mildly numbed and lubricated clit glided over the table, giving her barely any sensation. Her pussy clamped around the stationary probe. Her ass was on fire.

Susan lay there, and was stimulated by the machine. How long it happened she did not know. What felt like an hour passed, her eyes glazed, her back passage relentlessly assaulted, the tempo never changing. Her pussy burned, she ached. She wanted to come, she needed to come. She ground, ground, ground her clit into the table, but the diabolic numbing gel robbed her of release. She hissed in frustration and anger.

After a while, Nurse Jacklyn started fussing again. "You seemed to have plateaued," she said while adjusting the controls. "We may need to increase stimulation." What? thought Susan. What could she possibly do now?

The stimulator in her ass began expanding. It grew a series of smooth ridges or rings, an inch wide. There was a hissing sound from the cart and the entire diameter of the stimulator grew.

When it was inserted it was only a half inch in diameter. As the rubber surface expanded, the troughs between the ridges were an inch and a half in diameter. The ridges themselves pushed out to two inches in diameter. Susan exhaled, gasped, twitched, but there was nowhere to go.

And now the motorized arm started up. After a hesitation, it began to withdraw. The stimulator pulled back an inch, and the inflated ridge at the end of the stimulator popped out of her ass. Susan gasped again. Slowly, the stimulator reversed course, and pushed back into her, ramming her ass down into the examination table. She gave. It plunged. The ridge pushed back through her anus, stretching her. Every ridge was indescribable as they gently scraped her insides.

The stimulator began to pick up speed. Faster it withdrew, faster it plunged. On each cycle it withdrew another inch. Three, four ridges popped out on each withdrawal, and then it plunged fully back into her ass. Her mind was empty of everything except the sensation. And against her will, against everything she wanted, her pussy began to ache in earnest. If only she could rub her clit, grind it, do ANYTHING. Tears of shame and desire sprang out of her eyes as she lay helpless, spread eagled, and slowly, methodically, fucked senseless. Remorseless and steady, Nurse Jacklyn watched. Her stern eyes took in every twitch of her fine young buttocks, every muffled gasp, every spasm of her tight pussy.

"And now, the active response feedback, I think. Your sex drive seems to have changed. We'll have to use the advanced program."

No, you asshole! thought Susan angrily. It's the hellacious numbing gel! You numbed my clit on purpose you fucking bitch, and now I'm trapped, being edged to death. Oh god, why was she singled out? Why couldn't she have a normal exam, like Becky and everyone else? Why was she trapped, sweating, straining in total humiliation in front of this relentless woman?

The active response program began. She felt once again a sharp tingling in her pussy. The rings on the response probe began to tingle, to sparkle, and her pussy spasmed once again. Nurse Jacklyn connected the more modern probe in her pussy to the old stimulator apparatus, and initiated a feedback sequence.

Now the stimulator in her ass was controlled by the algorithm of the response probe. The probe could feel the wetness and activity in her pussy, it gauged her physical arousal. The stimulator began to adjust its speed, first slowing down. The rings near the base began to deflate, and one ring right at the end inflated further. It felt like she was being fucked by a bulb on the end of a stick, like a huge knot in her ass. It massaged her from the inside, with gentle vibrations. In response to her pussy's increased activity it swelled even further until she was stretched to the point of pain, and her breath was taken away by the huge object slowly plunging her ass. The response probe began to add targeted electric shocks and stimulation. Amazingly, with a ray of hope she felt the electric stimulation in her pussy move her closer, closer to orgasm.

As her hips began to shake and her pussy throbbed closer, closer, it seemed like the numbing was weakening. Beautiful sensation shot through her pussy, her clit, her legs. Heart hammering, the machine intensified the thrusting in her ass, swelling a second ring, a third, a fourth, until she was fit to burst. It paused, and popped rings out of her ass one at a time, each time the swollen ring approached her straining anus it swelled past bearing, and then collapsed in relief as it popped out.

Now, quickly, the shaft inflated smoothly and slid back in once more, all the way, buried to the hilt in her ass a full two and half inches in diameter. Her ass, completely unused to such abuse, screamed. The response probe exploded in a beautifully choreographed symphony of spasming electricity, and Susan came.

She screamed into the gag, over and over and over. Her hands clenched, her feet twisted, and sweaty hair swung in damp locks across her face. She ached, she moaned, she felt the world end and her eyes went grey. As the intensity of her orgasm began to fade the stimulator deflated, shrinking back down to half an inch in diameter.

Nurse Jacklyn gently patted her shuddering shoulders, and withdrew the stimulator, then the soaked response probe. She loosed the straps on the restraints, and Susan's aching joints sighed. The nurse unbuckled each restraint. She passed Susan some paper towels from a medical pack. Shaking slightly, Susan swung her legs down, sat up, and took them. While Susan cleaned herself, Nurse Jacklyn wiped down the equipment and began stowing it back in cabinets. The insertable objects were placed in a sterilization tray.

"Well, I'm glad you came to us, Susan. I'm not sure another office would have been up to handling your unique requirements." She smiled with no obvious emotion, patted Susan on the shoulder and went to the door.

"Don't forget your lollipop on the way out."

12