Viper's Vigil Pt. 01

Story Info
A submissive fantasy about a once powerful superheroine.
4.4k words
3.77
5.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Amagone
Amagone
4 Followers

In a city where shadows cling to the skyscrapers like a second skin, a hero emerges. They call her "Vigil," a beacon of hope in a world drowning in despair. She is the nemesis of the city's most notorious crime boss, Vincenzo "Viper" Serpente.

The first time Vigil clashes with Viper's empire, it is in an underground casino. With just a few super powered punches, she easily disables security systems, armaments, and guards alike. "Your luck just ran out, Viper," she declares, as the police storm in, rounding up all the criminals except for Viper who narrowly escapes just by the skin of his teeth. Vigil uses her breathtakingly incomparable strength to hoist up all the thugs into the paddy wagon less their devious ringleader.

The second encounter is at a shipping dock, where Viper smuggles in illegal weapons. Vigil swoops down from the darkened sky like a hawk, her lycra pink jumpsuit glimmers like a blinding streak of light. She disarms the goons with a balletic grace, leaving them incapacitated but alive. "You can't slither away this time," she boasts, her eyes meeting Viper's. All the same he narrowly escapes again albeit without any of his weapons, hundreds of millions of dollars are seized. A missed opportunity for Vigil, she will live to regret.

Each time, Vigil foils Viper's plans, the city breathes a little easier. But Viper is cunning, and he grows increasingly obsessed with capturing her. "Enough games!" he hisses, staring at a wall filled with news clippings of Vigil's triumphant exploits. "It's time to end this busybody and her haughty masquerade."

Vigil receives an anonymous tip about a human trafficking operation from a spurious source at an abandoned factory. It smells like a trap, but she cannot ignore it. She must root out all potential evil wherever it could stem from! When she arrives, her senses immediately heighten, her brilliant faculties hum with anticipation. As she navigates through the eerie, misty labyrinthine corridors, she feels it--a shiver down her spine. "Strange, I've never felt anything like that before," she wonders to herself.

Suddenly, steel doors suddenly slam shut behind her, and blinding lights flicker on. She is in a chamber filled with mirrors and smoke, each reflecting her pink bodysuited visage. An impressively imposing heroine to behold indeed. A voice echos through hidden speakers, "Welcome to your final act, Vigil."

Viper appears in one of the mirrors, then another, his image multiplying until he surrounds her. "You see, I've learned from our little dances. This room is filling with a gas that not even you can withstand, bitch."

Vigil's eyes narrowed. She glares in the direction of the voice, "Give up, Viper!  You'll never win!  My powers make me INVINCIBLE!"

"Oh but you see, Vigil, they do not or, at least, they won't with this new gas I had made especially just for you. You see, it will neutralize ALL of your treasured powers but good."

"No!  You can't!". Vigil is convinced, "There's no way (cough!) there's no way (ugh! cough!) I've never gagged before in my life.  What is this?"

Viper laughs, "This is the end for you, Vigil, or, at least, the end of the life you once knew.  I'm stripping away your powers once and for all.  You're losing your strength.  The formula assures me you will be rendered far weaker than the average woman.  I'm taking your powers of flight.  Stealing your super speed.  Your invincible skin, your invulnerability is permanently being reprogrammed as we speak on a genetic level to make your skin hyper vulnerable and super sensitive. Along with your emotions.  You have only ever known living above us humans.  Arrogantly thinking yourself superior to everyone and playing the role of a haughty, proud heroine. Cunt that you are, only now you will know what pain means and I take immense joy in instructing you of your new limits. You can believe me, my Vigil, you are discovering you are now most limited.  You are becoming irresistibly ticklish and incapable of resisting any kind of sensual touch. I'm also fixing you to be afraid, so we can work on that fucking attitude of yours.

The room fills even more with a hissing gas. Vigil holds her breath, her mind races frantically. She sees at her reflections, each one a reminder of the people she vowed to protect. She couldn't fail them now. The world needs her. The human race is counting on her to always win.

Vigil commands sternly, "Let me out, Viper.  I don't know how (cough!) you're doing (gag!) this (cough!) but let me out. Why? Why? Why do I feel so ..."

"Weak?" Viper interjects mockingly, "The gas, stupid, I'm erasing your powers away.  You're going to be my plaything and, oh, what fun you and I will have together."

As the gas reaches her knees, her consciousness wanes.  Her eyes blink.  She no longer can hold her head up as she collapses helplessly onto her butt, head hanging forward.  She tries to stand back up but her legs, for the first time in her life (all her life so mighty, so powerful, able perform feats of strength most super powered beings could never dream of) her legs are unable to hold her up.  Not even her own bodyweight as she is consumed by the gas. Her eyes blink even slower.  Her head bangs against the side of the wall.  She cries and whimpers something she has never done before in her entire life. Not even as a girl her powers always protected her from that, "No! (cough!) Let me (gag!) out (cough!)" Her eyes blink and lights out.  She doesn't imagine what awaits her when she'll awake.  The life she once knew.  The pride she once felt in herself, in her body will soon be replaced by something new.  A devastating feeling she is about to become all too painfully familiar with: mortification and fear.

Vigil, once a powerful superheroine, lies shivering in the cold, unforgiving air of the vast, subterranean chamber. Her once-invincible body now is fragile and helpless, leaving her feeling exposed, vulnerable, and desperate. Immediately she feels her once powerful muscular form instantaneously atrophy into the form a petite and delicate woman.  "No!" she gasps as she sleeps. No longer a statuesque and muscular goddess.  The heavy steel door is sealed shut securely behind her, blocking off any chance of escape, a sense of dread settles deep within her chest. She feels the weight of despair crushing her soul, a suffocating presence that threatens and consumes her whole soul.

Vigil struggles to comprehend the extent of her predicament, her heart pounds in her chest like an angry, restless drum. The loss of her powers leaves her feeling weak, defenseless -- a sensation she hasn't experienced ever, not even in her childhood.

As the gas continues to fill the chamber, Viper steps closer, an amused grin spreads across his face. "It's time to introduce you to your new reality, my dear," he bellows awakening her, his voice low and seductive.

"I'm going to make you a prisoner of pleasure."

Vigil trembles, a mix of fear and revulsion coursing through her veins. Despite the coldness of the chamber, sweat beads on her forehead, her limbs grow heavier with each passing moment.

"Let's begin," Viper whispers softly, his eyes burning with a lustful fire. The gas immediately is sucked from the room. It's done its job. He slowly looms over her, his muscles rippling beneath his hard skin. The man is indeed formidable and Vigil is now terrified of him physically and knows he is now a direct threat.  Now he holds immense power over her vulnerable virginity.  With brutish ownership, Viper tugs off her boots possessively ignoring Vigil's futile protests.  Next he unceremoniously unfastens the clasp on her pink latex jumpsuit and aggressively jerks it down her full length. Yanking it right off of her now petite frame.  In absolute futility, she resists him but it only makes her cries louder and more pathetic. Clad only in her sheer lingerie, she is laughably a shell of her former, glorious self.

However, the fact that he holds the power to strip her of her abilities leaves her weak in the knees and startlingly this turns her on. Even though she doesn't remember a time when she ever felt hungry, the thought of being helpless makes her stomach turn. Though it titillates her, too.

Viper moves closer, his gaze lingers on her lips and trails down her body. His breath brushes past her cheek, sending shivers down her spine. His touch makes her flesh shiver and her heart race.

The thought of resisting his advances makes her feel more vulnerable than ever. Trembling, she allows him to approach, her eyes wide with fear and arousal. As Viper runs his hands along her body, exploring every curve and crevice, Vigil finds herself experiencing sensations she has never known before. A warmth spreads throughout her entire being, making her yearn for more. Despite her initial fear, she realizes the allure of the unknown surpasses her apprehension.

Her body responds, craving the thrill of Viper's touch. "No!" she cries, "You can't do this to me!  I am Vigil!  Great protector of the city!"

Viper scoffs, "You should learn to appreciate what it feels like to lose everything."

Vigil wants to argue, to plead, but she knows her situation is dire. "I, uh, I don't know how you're doing this to me but back up.  Quit it! Stop! I can feel my powers returning to me. I do. I swear it and, uh, I'm gonna smack you in the jaw with my mighty, er, super punch. Step back, I say!" she claims as she stood before Viper wearing nothing but her lace panties and a bra.

Viper steps the toe of his boot onto one of Vigil's bare feet and snarls at her.

"Feel how vulnerable you truly are now," he snaps, lifting his foot he pushes her forward and down towards the hard concrete floor. As Vigil tumbles and then rolls on the floor, her once firm muscles gone. Her delicate limbs flail gently, highlighting her femininity and vulnerability. She feels exposed, weak, and yet strangely excited by this newfound state.

"What are you doing?" she asks hesitantly, as Viper unzips his pants.

He replies coarsely, "Doing what every male wants to do to a vulnerable woman who needs protection," he chuckles.  "Doing what every thug you've ever fucked over deserves to do to you in return."

"You, sweetheart, are my prize possession.  And tonight, you're invited to see just how far I can go."

He falls directly on top of her with a chuckle pulls her close, pressing his lips roughly against hers. Brushing his unshaven chin against her smooth cheek. With his hand grasping her breast firmly, he squeezes it tightly, causing her to whimper in pain and pleasure. He then grabs her ass, pulling her close so they are locked together in an embrace.  She is so confused.  All of these feelings are all brand new to her.  Helplessness, powerlessness, vulnerability, pain, arousal, no, no.   Not arousal.  Couldn't be...

Rolling around on top of her, his large hands cup her bottom, the muscles in his arms flexing as he molests her.

His touch sends a shiver down her spine and her breath hitches in anticipation. Her breasts jut out from her chest, small, perky nipples protruding scratching the fabric of her lace bra, while her pussy glistenes with desire cameltoe-ing around the fabric of her panties.

Viper lowers himself on top of his fallen prey, positioning himself between her legs. His eyes burn with intensity, hungry for the sight of her body beneath him.

His fingers trace the delicate curves of her waist, and as he moves his hands lower, she flinches involuntarily. He chuckles darkly, enjoying her discomfort. His tongue darts out, wetting his lips before he captures hers again. She squirms beneath him, desperate to escape his grasp. She is powerless in his arms.

Viper kisses her deeply, his tongue probing her mouth forcefully. His erection presses against her, eliciting both terror and excitement from her.

His fingers continue tracing the delicate curves of her waist and move effortless under the hem of her panties. "Ah!  No!  Not my panties. No!!! I'm Vigil. I'm a great superheroine.  The greatest and most powerful heroine.  I forbid you touching me there.  That's private.  Those are my private parts.  You cannot see or touch me there.  No!" she cries, her voice cracks with desperation, "This can't happen. Not to me! I'm Vigil!"

Viper laughs darkly, amused by her resistance. "Your body betrays you, sweetheart. You're more susceptible to pleasure than you've ever been. And it seems our roles have reversed -- now you're the one begging for mercy.  Now I'm the one who is going to fuck you and fuck you extremely hard."

Without another word, he takes her by the shoulders and pushes her down pinning her upper back to the floor.  Brutishly with his calloused right hand, he presumptuously grabs the crotch of her delicate lace panties and rips it completely off her ass. Unconsciously, Vigil gasps as her inner thighs shake violently as her labia glistens with her flowing juices.

Viper, in his position, sees her unmistakable arousal on full display and comments, "Not so private after all.  Oh how your pussy glistens welcoming my cock with open moist vaginal walls."

Viper taunts with a cruel smile, his voice dripping with lust. "Don't worry, sweetheart, I'll take care of you.  Just let go and allow yourself to experience something entirely new...and deliciously sinful."

In response, Vigil closes her eyes tightly, biting her lip, trying to hold back her tears and the feelings she can't control. In her weakened state, she is forced to endure humiliation for the first time. "Please, please, please" she pleas, "don't do this.  You can't.  I'm sure my wonderful, precious powers will return to me any moment now and then you'll see. Then you'll be sorry!"

"It's wrong." she cries.  Her body shakes helplessly as Viper moves closer. "Just remember," he whispers, "this isn't a fair fight. You're helpless, vulnerable... and your body betrays you. It's responding to mine. You'll never be able to fight me or anyone again. You fight, you lose. I made sure you'll be farcically weak from here on. "

Viper positions himself between her legs, his hands gripping her hips firmly. "Don't struggle," he warns, his voice a low growl.

"Your body won't respond anyway. Not the way you want it to."

Vigil swallows hard, her heart races in her chest. She knows he is right. She has no powers, and she is vulnerable while somewhere in the back of her mind a voice begins to speak out begging to be ravaged by her arch nemesis.

Despite her internal battle, her body reacts to Viper's touch instinctually. Each stroke of his rough hands, each whispered command, causes her insides to quiver with need. She feels herself losing control of her own senses, succumbing to the raw power of her physical desires.

"And you won't be needing this anymore either," and with that Viper viciously clutches one of the cups of her bra immediately causing her to sigh.  Then violently tares the last garment off of her.  Leaving her body totally stripped.

Her nakedness strikes him as beautiful, her lean athletic body gleaming with sweat, her skin soft and smooth to the touch. He feels an almost primal urge to possess her.

"Come here," he commands gruffly, lifting her off of the floor momentarily in an embrace and then forces her to lie on her back again. "I want you to look at me when I'm inside you," he murmurs, his eyes burning with hunger.

Vigil struggles, tears streaming down her face, "No.  Please.  Stop." but she is powerless.  Defenseless to stop him.  Helpless to prevent any of this. Prey to what is about to happen to her virginity.  

The man she once called her enemy, stole her powers and is now taking advantage of her vulnerabilities. But even through her anger and despair, she feels an unexpected stirring deep within her core. Her body answers to his manhandling, despite her best efforts to deny it. She feels heat rising in her cheeks, and in her breath quickens.

"Why?" she asks, her voice breaking, "Why am I feeling this way? Am I becoming like you?"

Viper grins, seeing her shake with panic.

"I think I'll start with your tender, vulnerable nipples first," he purrs, his voice dripping with lust. He gently pinches and rolls her sensitive nipples between his thumb and index finger, causing her to shudder involuntarily.

Vigil writhes beneath him, her body aching for release. Her eyes fill with tears, she whispers, "Stop, please stop." However, her pleas fall on deaf ears as Viper's hands trail down her body, caressing her breasts and stomach.

The more she begs him to stop the more animalistic-ally he slobbers and sucks her nubile tits.

His fingers delicately tease her clitoris, sending shivers through her entire being. She feels the beginnings of a climax welling up inside her, a feeling, as a virgin, she has never known before.  She has no idea what is happening in her body.  Her powers, now gone, completely shielded her from ever knowing any type of arousal.

"Please," she whimpers, her breath comes in short gasps. "Please don't do this to me. I don't even know what's happening to me. What are you doing to me?"

Viper's cold laughter echos around them. "Playing with your cute little clitoris, my dear, and its far too late for that, sweetheart.  Far too late to beg for my forgiveness for past wrongs against me. You never minding your own fucking business. You're ass is grass.  You're ass is fucking mine and mine to fuck." he laughs.

"Your defenses are down, and there's nothing you can do to resist me." Viper smirks, knowing full well she is powerless against him. He grabs her wrists, pinning them above her head as he hovers over her. His body is lean and muscular, his bulging biceps flexing as he holds her down easily. The former world's mightiest heroine is pitifully nothing to this villain. He towers over her, the scent of her arousal filling the air, making her tremble with anticipation.

As he descends down onto her, she struggles to break free, but his strength is too much for her. Once able to hurl boulders into outer space, the once powerful Vigil is now helpless to all of Viper's advances.

With each thrust, her body writhes in agony spiked with pleasure yet her mind races with conflicting emotions. Viper is relentless, pushing her further and further into submission. He uses his hands, teeth, and tongue to bring her to heights of ecstasy she has never experienced before. Her body shudders uncontrollably, the climax builds inside her. She has no choice but to give in to the primal urges coursing through her veins.

Despite her initial revulsion, Vigil finds herself wanting more.  While still on top of her and balls deep in her pussy he pulls her roughly onto one side exposing her left ass cheek.  With his right hand high in the air he eagerly spanks her now vulnerable and hyper sensitive fanny.

"Ouch!" she cries, the pain is mixed with forbidden pleasure, and she realizes she needs this punishment, this abuse. She never has felt discipline before.

"You know you like it," he whispers. "Admit it."

She doesn't reply, but her body arches towards him, seeking more.

He continues spanking her bottom, harder and harder each time, watching her squirm and cry out in pleasure.

"You want this, don't you?" he taunts, enjoying the power he holds over her.

His cock plunges deeper, causing her to gasp at the intensity of the sensation.  Viper smirks at her reaction, reveling in the knowledge that he is taking complete control of her body. "You're mine now," he whispers, his lips brushing against hers. "I can do whatever I want with you, my Vigil."

Tears stream pitifully down her pretty face as she tries to resist, but her body throbs unconsciously with his every touch. The heat between her legs grows steadily stronger, as her arousal reaches new heights. A fire burns in her snatch too furious not to be quenched.

Amagone
Amagone
4 Followers
12