Virgin Bride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, that sounds about right," he said.

He could not deny any of it. He had never met a woman who enticed him so much, but now he realizes it was more about sex than anything else.

"So, what are you going to do now?" Edward asked her.

"You mean, now that my life is in shambles and I eventually have to get out of this hotel room and into the real world?" Judy asked in return.

"Um, I guess that's what I mean," he replied.

"Well, I thought about this long and hard," she began to say. "And after all this, I think I deserve something that I've been wanting and looking forward to."

"What's that?"

"I want sex," she blurted out.

Edward was surprised by her response. He wasn't sure what she was going to say, but he would never have expected that as a response.

"Let me explain why I said that," she said. "Did you know I'm a virgin?"

Again, Edward was a little stunned by her.

"I remember James saying something about that at the beginning of your relationship," he replied. "I never followed up on that, but I assumed you two got together."

"No, we never did," she said. "We came close a few times, but we never did it. I always wanted to wait until I was married, and he was OK with that. Then a few months ago, I was ready for him. I was really willing to let him have me. I didn't care about being married; I wanted him."

Edward just sat there listening to her. He was surprised by these revelations she was telling him.

"What happened?" he asked.

"He turned me down," she replied. "He said we got this far without sex; we can definitely wait a little longer for our wedding night. I thought that was so romantic of him, so I waited."

Edward felt bad for her. She put herself out there for a man she was in love with, but he played with her heart in such a way.

"So, I decided I don't care about that anymore," she continued to say. "The first chance I get, I'm going to have sex. Because I deserve to enjoy that experience just like anybody else."

"Well, I hope you don't jump into bed with just anybody," said Edward.

"I could just jump into bed with someone I already feel comfortable with," Judy replied. "Perhaps someone I'm already in bed with."

"What do you mean by that?" he asked.

That's when Judy surprised him by leaning in close and giving him a big kiss on the lips. Edward was surprised by this move; he was the one who usually went for the first kiss with a woman. He kissed her back, giving her an even longer kiss. They soon found themselves holding each other tightly as they rolled around the bed, holding on to a very intense and passionate kiss.

A few minutes later, Edward got off of her and out of the bed. Judy was stunned by this and sat up on the bed looking at him angrily.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"Judy, I think you need to think this through," said Edward.

"You don't want to fuck me?"

"I would love to, under normal circumstances," he replied. "But I think you're still a little distraught about what happened today. You need time to really think about all this and make a rational decision."

"No, I've thought about it," she replied. "I've been a good girl my whole life. I'm still the only one of my friends who goes to church every Sunday, I never drink alcohol which meant I had to avoid a lot of fun parties over the years, I didn't date until I was 16, I didn't even give a handjob until I was 20."

She decided to stop short of telling him about giving her first blowjob only a few months ago, thinking it would be too much information.

She continued to say, "So, I think I deserve to be a little naughty and get something that I really deserve. I'd rather it be you, someone I already know and am comfortable with, and someone who understands what I've been through. But if it's not going to be you, then I'm telling you this now, it will be someone else very soon."

Edward thought about everything she was saying and thought how right she was.

"You may feel some regret about this later," he said.

"If I end up regretting it, then so be it," said Judy. "But I'm still going to do it."

There was another long pause between them.

"Listen, I'm sorry I put you in this position right now," she told him. "I think I put too much pressure on you. If you want to say no to this, I'll be OK with it. I won't be offended."

Again, Edward had to think very hard about this.

"Do you still plan on sleeping with the next person who's willing to do it?" he asked.

"Yes," she replied. "Because I deserve it."

He got back on the bed with Judy and gave her a big kiss.

"You don't have to do this if you just feel sorry for me," said Judy.

"I don't feel sorry for you," he replied. "I'm doing this because I want to be with you."

They started kissing again and rolling around the bed. Judy was getting very aroused feeling Edwards body against hers; she hasn't seen hm naked yet but she can tell he was very muscular, much more than James, and from the bulge she was feeling she was hoping he would be a lot bigger down there.

They started removing their clothes; Judy helped Edward get him get down to his boxers. She turned around so Edward could pull down the zipper of her wedding dress and she slowly took it off. She revealed to him the bridal lingerie she was hiding under there and she could tell from his face how much he liked it.

Edward took off his boxers and Judy was in awe at the size of his dick. She grabbed it and stroked it a little, not just to get him excited, but she also wanted to feel it in her hand. Edward was impressed with her handjob skills; he figured that even though she was a virgin, she must've had some other kind of experience.

Judy took off the sexy bra she was wearing and then her matching panties. She covered her tits with her hands as she was suddenly feeling shy about it. But Edward made her remove her hands and said she had nothing to be ashamed of, and that her breasts were lovely. He started kissing her again as he grabbed one of her breasts and gave it a good, but gentle squeeze.

He made her get on her back and positioned himself on top of her, he was ready enter her body before he stopped himself.

"I know this is bad timing, but do you have a condom?" he asked.

Judy had to giggle a little. She thought it was kind of funny that he suddenly had to stop himself just to ask that question.

"Don't worry, I'm on the pill," she assured him. "I wanted my first time to be without a condom, so I started taking it."

Edward breathed a sigh of relief and went back to kissing her.

He got himself into position again; he could feel Judy's heart beating very fast and her breathing was heavy. She was getting excited from the anticipation; she was nervous, but at the same time very ready. In one fast motion, Edward pushed his dick right into her pussy; Judy yelped from the pain of it going in, but loved how it felt being inside of her.

Edward held it in there for a moment, getting a good feel of her warm, tight pussy around his dick, then he started pumping it in and out of her. He went slow at first, since it was Judy's first time, and he wanted her to get used to it. After a few minutes, he began to pick up the pace and was fucking her faster. Judy held him close to her body, as she began moaning and breathing heavily. Edward decided she was ready and began to fuck her faster and harder; within a few minutes, she screamed into his ear as an orgasm surged through her body.

They turned over so Judy could be on top of him. Edward figured she might want to try other positions besides him just being on top. Judy didn't know what to do there, but she decided to give a try. Surprisingly, she figured out how to perform in that position very fast. Edward just laid there as he watched Judy bouncing around his dick, and enjoying herself. Her hands were firmly holding her headboard as she began to go faster. Edward had to hold onto Judy's hips to keep her steady because he was afraid, she was going so wild, she would bounce right off of him and onto the floor.

After a while, he got her on her back again and forced himself to go harder and faster than he had ever been with any other woman before her. Judy was feeling great pain from the pounding she was receiving, but it was the best kind of pain she could feel and wanted more of it. Before she knew it, her body arched up as she orgasmed hard and she let out another ear-piercing scream that momentarily distracted Edward from his performance.

Edward knew the time was coming to an end as he could feel his dick getting ready to explode. He slowed down a little, to give himself more time to be with Judy; he loved how she felt and wanted to continue her pleasure. He only managed to get another five minutes with her before he shot his entire load into her pussy and pulled her out of her.

When they were done, they just lied on the bed, holding each other's naked bodies. Judy asked him to stay the night and he said he would. He pulled the covers over their bodies and went to sleep.

The next morning, they woke up at the same time. Judy ordered breakfast for the both of them and it came half hour later and they ate it together on the bed. They were still naked the whole time and they were having a lot of fun doing that.

She told him, "Listen, I'm going to call someone to come here to bring me some extra clothes. I can't leave here still wearing my wedding dress after all."

"That makes sense," Edward replied.

"So, please don't take this the wrong way, but I don't think you should be here when they come," she told him. "I hope you understand."

"Don't worry, I understand," he assured her. "It wouldn't look right if I was seen here with you."

"I'm glad you understand," she said, with a sigh of relief.

"But that brings us to the subject of us."

"What about us?" she asked.

"Do you have any regrets?" He asked. "You said you might."

"No, I don't have any at all," she said. "If I did end up sleeping with a random person, like I almost had in mind, I'm pretty sure I would be very regretful. But because it was you, I don't regret it all. In fact, I'm glad it was you who took my virginity."

Edward smiled; he was glad to hear her say that.

"So, what does that mean for us?" he asked. "Where do you want to go from here."

Judy had to take a moment to think about how to answer that.

"I'm not sure what you may be thinking, but with everything that has happened, I'm not ready to jump into a new relationship so soon," she told him. "After this, I need to take some time for myself to get my life back in order."

Edward felt a little disappointed but he understood.

"Ok, but just to let you know, I don't think I can wait for you forever," he told her.

"I don't blame you," she replied. "You shouldn't have to wait. As soon as you can, you should be out there dating again. And if I'm ready and you're involved with someone, I can't blame you."

"Ok, I'm glad you understand," he said. "Also, you should get out there again as soon as you can; you're a wonderful woman, and any man would be glad to be with you.

After they finished eating, Edward got dressed while Judy put on a complimentary hotel robe, she found in the closet as she was done having to wear that wedding dress. Edward kissed her one last time, said goodbye and left the hotel room.

The End

12