Virgin Fix Pt. 04

Story Info
Chris makes a decision, but has a problem.
7.2k words
5.6k
5
6

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Continuation of story Virgin Fix. Please read earlier parts first.

Any similarities between the characters and real people is coincidental. If you recognise yourself here, feel privileged.

This is a fictional story set in a fictional place about fictional people and fictional events.

All sex participants are adult age.

+++

-18-

Sally was over the moon as she considered her original plan, whilst foolhardy in its original way, was now coming together in an even better way. All she needed now was for her loving boyfriend to say yes.

-19-

Sunday morning arrived with a loud whimper, then Chris realised it was he who was making the sound. Waking further he looked down to see a blonde head of hair moving over his groin. The moist, warm mouth he could feel on his cock came from Sally giving him a wake up call. It felt so wonderful he squirmed a bit then lost the sensations as his cock felt the cool air.

"Ah good, you're finally awake. About time, I've been here for ages trying to get my breakfast," at which she went back to slurping and sucking with new vigour.

Being the articulate wordsmith that he is, Chris let out a stream of eloquent speech, "Ooooh, aaaah, ogh," before releasing thick liquid spurts into her waiting mouth.

Once all was done and swallowed she clambered up the bed to sit on his head. The last thing he heard before a pussy landed on his lips and thighs pressed against his ears was, "Okay, my turn." He may have just awoken and not quite got his bearings yet, but muscle memory kicked in to save him from embarrassment. His mouth automatically moved, licked, sucked and kissed. With his ears covered in thigh meat he didn't hear the accompanying ooohs and aaahs to his oral activity. He did get a reward of a release of tasty liquid into and around his open mouth, still unaware of the grunts and groans that went with the outpouring.

When fresh air surrounded his head he felt his now re-energised cock being slipped into a wet made-to-fit vagina. Another familiar set of lips now pressed against his own as a loving kiss was shared. He now got the chance to catch up with what had been happening as he was body hugged from above. A sigh from his partner indicated a satisfied female was now happy to cuddle for a while. Chris really did love waking up with Sally, and it seemed to him she reciprocated the sentiment. He even amazed himself that so early in the morning he could come up with such a large words as 'reciprocated' and 'sentiment'.

-20-

The next three weeks flew by for Chris, Sally and her best friends. Darlene and Corinne had continued flirting with Chris, helped along and urged by Sally. At first he was embarrassed, then worried at the attention being heaped upon him. He gradually became used to it and realised it was happening with his girlfriend's prompting. It took him a while but he learned how to flirt back, much to their joy.

Chris also decided he was missing swimming after the first week of the training break. After school on the Monday following Corinne's party he went to the pool and organised with the staff to enable him to have a lane available in the mornings. There were others swimming laps in the pool at that time of day, so he could get access and there would be a lane marked for fast swimming. He actually felt better as he continued this familiar exercise. Being alone had the benefit of completing laps without being pestered by the other guys.

When it was time to resume full club training he actually felt stronger and fitter than ever before. He assumed that having a special person in his life made him look at life in a better way, which extended to his swimming as well.

Unfortunately, even while swimming was in the off season, school time was always fraught with problems. Trent, Dale and their friends kept up a barrage of minor disturbances centred around Chris. For the most part they consisted of verbal taunts, but included bouts of physical jostling and intimidation. For the most part he could ignore the abuse hoping they would tire of it and move on. He had moments of introspection, especially late at night when he was alone and trying to get to sleep, when he wondered if he was showing strength in ignoring them, or weakness at not standing up to them. He knew he would have to do something, but he just couldn't think of any effective way to counteract them.

Darlene's eighteenth birthday was approaching and Sally still did not have an answer from Chris about him deflowering them. Whenever she tried to prod him about it he would steer the conversation away. She had almost given up hope on her master plan for her friends. She was worried that his indecision was the same as a no, and he didn't want to hurt her feelings. The flirting from her friends did not waver though as they were having too much fun with him. It had become a normal way of interaction between him and them.

Angela kept up her watch over Chris throughout this time, noting the friendly banter and close physical contact the four had. She was starting to think he had three girlfriends as there seemed to always be at least one with him, not just Sally. Her seemingly obsessive behaviour to watching Chris had become obvious and a thorn to Dale as he considered the runt was beneath them. This attention from Angela should, by rights, be towards him. His anger towards Chris was rising. Then there was Trent, who thought Sally was using a supposed relationship with the 'Cliss' as a way of taunting him in a game of playing hard-to-get. The overt bullying was escalating and Chris had needed some first aid twice in the past week over supposed falls in the corridors at school.

-21-

The winter competition season was starting soon with the short course series as training was moved into the shorter inside pool. After just one week of official training were tryouts for team positions. Most swimmers were still trying to regain the edge lost over the month long break. As usual Chris was one of the first to arrive poolside as his parents had to get into their preferred seating location. As happened the last time, seating around Chris' reading spot filled with other kids making his area a popular location. Sally, Corinne and Darlene arrived and made to squeeze in adjacent to Chris, only to find the others had moved aside to give them space. It was like a rehearsed flash group. Chris blushed at being publicly singled out, while Sally and her friends graced everyone with megawatt smiles and sincere thankyous.

The format for the swim time trials was standard and unchanging. Butterfly started and the strokes followed the individual medley order, with the actual medley event being last. They were lined up in order beside the pool waiting for their turn with the older swimmers in the last heat. This gave Trent a chance to quietly harangue Chris with him unable to move away. It had to be very covert as anything obvious would have been spotted by those organising them.

"Well, how is my little Cliss today? Real soon Sally is going to give up on teasing me by pretending to be with you. You do know it is me she really wants. They always have a big laugh after you leave, such a joke of a boy. Do you really fool around, or does she change your nappies and burp you like the baby boy that you are."

It went on like this for some time until they could take their places for the swim. Chris managed to ignore Trent as best he could, knowing that to show any reaction meant the bully had won. In the stands Sally could see Trent talking to her boyfriend, and from Chris' face she knew it was not good. Darlene and Corinne noticed the stoic look on Chris and also guessed at the cause. They also saw their friend getting steamed up and had to place a hand each onto her shoulders to keep her in place. Having her storm to the boys would just have caused her problems and made things worse for Chris in the long term.

Chris was quick to get behind his starting block once called on. When Trent walked past to his spot in the adjacent lane he got in one more dig.

"Wrong race loser. Little boys swam earlier."

Chris glanced over his shoulder at the back of Trent after he had passed, sighing at the obviousness of all the talking. Once at his own lane Trent looked at Chris, smiled then blew a kiss. As far as what had been done to Chris before, this was pretty minor, not even worthy of worry or further thought. However, he actually felt himself getting heated as he was tired of being the target. He found a place of calm in himself as they prepared on the starting blocks and his dive was the best he had ever done. Normally he found his shorter body height a disadvantage and was a short distance behind the others after the dive.

Today was different as he found himself level. At the turn it was just he and Trent level and leading, although Trent's height advantage helped push him to the front on the turn. Chris found a new determination within himself, not being satisfied to just swim to his normal times. For once he actually wanted to win and by the half way mark he was back level with Trent, head to head. Being in adjacent lanes they could keep tabs on each other. Chris knew that just being head to head was not enough as his opponent had longer arms and all he had to do was outreach him at the finish, assuming equal strokes at the wall.

Digging a bit deeper he upped the tempo and the effort of his pull underwater. He even got his back arched into a better line and streamlined into a higher position in the water cutting resistance down. What he didn't hear was the crowd cheering for him. Sally knew exactly what his times and position in the field should have been, and his swim was leaving that for dust, or maybe it should be for droplets. Even his parents stopped talking to see what the noise was about as he neared the end of the swim. It was this last part of the swim that the extra training that he had been doing came to his advantage. Trent had peaked out just keeping Chris level with him, but he had no reserves to match the increase near the end. Chris was a hand length behind at the half way point, but managed to pull ahead by a hand length at the wall. It was very close and the resultant splashing against the wall can make manual time keeping difficult. It was obvious to everyone that Chris had managed to out-swim his opponent and get a personal best time. For possibly the first time he was all smiles as he held to the wall waiting for everyone to finish and be called out of the pool. He could now hear the cheers, and see the jumping up and down his girlfriend and her friends were doing. He found the antics quite enthralling as their tight bathers clad boobs bounced. He even had to look away lest his enthralment be too obvious in his own tight racing bathers. Not even a hard bump from Trent as they exited the pool could downplay his excitement at his best swim.

The congratulations he received was a new experience in itself for him. The best being from Sally, even though it was hurried as she was almost late to report for her next swim. He even got a sour look from his bully, which he ignored in his elated mood.

He did make new personal best times in the next swims of backstroke and breaststroke, but was behind in position missing selection. Freestyle was the last single stroke and he managed another best time, and to top off his good night he came in second, even if he was behind Trent. The individual medley also produced a best time and he came third which was the best position he had managed in this event. All going well he should get two individual races at the next competition, and be reserve for the individual medley. Sally and friends managed their good swim times maintaining their normal places on the team.

-22-

Tuesday Chris found himself the centre of attention at school as his cheer squad of three beauties spread the news of his recent success in the pool. To make matters more weird for him Angela was seemingly accidentally meeting him in the corridors between classes, at break times and even after school. Sally at first thought it funny, but Angela's hands-on approach to being with him soured her earlier reaction. Thursday lunch time the two girls were seen having a serious discussion at a remote spot on the school oval, returning to sit with Chris, Corinne and Darlene before the break was over. Lunchtime Friday, again found the four girls with Chris under their favourite tree. Chris was left to ponder on what was happening. It all seemed like odd behaviour as Angela had never come anywhere near him until recently, and now was spending her lunch time with them.

Chris failed to notice the glares he received from two of guys at school. He did find the physical harassment was more than normal but accepted it as something to be put up with until he could find a way to stop it.

By then he had thought through everything Sally had told him and asked of him in regard to Corinne and Darlene. The week turned into one filled with school, swimming and homework with no time for romance. Maybe he was more horny than usual having missed out on the sex he had been receiving, or he wanted to see what other women were like, perhaps it was just liking to please his girlfriend and this is what she wanted. Regardless of the reason he rang her on Friday night to let her know he would get together with her two friends. Two main conditions were that she had to be there too, and he would use condoms. He did not want any chance of something going wrong with any woman other than his girlfriend. He had paid attention during the sex-ed classes.

Sally was ecstatic that he was going to do this for her. She really loved the way he tried to keep her happy all the time and wanted to return the favour for him. As soon as they disconnected she rang her friends to give them the good news. Their reactions were positive but more subdued than she had expected. At least they had not said no.

Late on Saturday afternoon Chris went to the local shopping centre to buy his needed supplies for that night. He found himself getting a little excited about what was going to happen, and anxious that he would not be as good as they were possibly hoping. This was the first time he had bought condoms, the first time he had ever needed any. What surprised him was the range of makes and models. Normal, ribbed, lubricated or not, coloured, he even saw different sizes. That got him worried if he had to go through the extra embarrassment of needing small size and what anyone would think. Worse was that the size was clearly written on the box label. It took some reading but he found a size chart on a brand and breathed a sigh of relief that he could fit into the normal size rubber. He almost had a heart attack when a sales assistant came past and inquired if he needed any help. With a face the colour of beetroot he stuttered, "No, thank you very much." She was a really good looking woman, about ten years older than him with a beautiful face and, to his shame, a fantastic bottom that he stared at as she walked away. After some deliberation and a huge sigh, he pulled his shoulders back, held his head high and approached the counter with his chosen box. The male pharmacist was alone at his destination which gave Chris a measure of confidence that he would not get any more embarrassment facing a woman.

With a metre to go until he reached the service counter a phone rang and the man left to answer it. His place was taken by a gorgeous young woman, with long blonde wavy hair and a body that filled out her uniform in every place possible. He put her age at about twenty, just a little older than he was, which made him really embarrassed. It was too late for Chris to back out as she watched him approaching with a smile on her face. He felt that his face had become an red emergency flashing light, and what he was doing would be known by everyone. He could not even tell himself why he felt so uncomfortable buying condoms, after all he was a healthy adult male and sex was a normal thing to do. Logic never entered into it and his blush just deepened the closer he got to the counter. Trying to at least appear calm and in control he placed the box on the counter, pulled his wallet out of his back pocket and handed over his money. To his amazement she didn't scream at how he was a pervert, or why should a small cocked boy like you need rubbers unless it was for funny shaped balloons at a party. She smiled, rang up the price, put the box in paper bag along with the receipt and handed it and the change to him. All she said was, "Thank you for shopping here. Have a nice day."

He smiled and nodded back to her, not being able to speak yet, before he walked away breathing a sigh of relief that it was over. After exiting the chemist with his box of condoms he turned towards the centre exit, when he was accosted by four angry guys. They had seen him at the centre and followed hoping for a chance to harangue him. When Trent and Dale saw him buying condoms there attitudes took an alarming move to the red. In their minds this could only he was going to have sex with their desired girlfriends. To be cucked by a little wimp was more insult than they could stand.

-23-

Sally had waited at her house for Chris to arrive so they could go together to Darlene's eighteenth birthday party. After he was a half hour late and having not received any call from him she was getting angry. When he was an hour late Sally called his phone for the third time, but after six rings it went to message again. She then tried his home phone to be told by his father that he had left a couple of hours ago and his mother had not heard nor expected to hear from him tonight. Sally was getting worried as he had never stood her up, and this was totally out of character for him. She began to consider he had gotten cold feet about doing her friends tonight after the party, and was hiding, maybe panicking at not wanting to upset her. By this time both Corinne and Darlene had rung her to find out why she was so late. After another try to contact him she gave up and went to the party, not knowing whether to be angry or worried. Her parents were out tonight and she didn't want to get them involved in her problems at this early stage.

She arrived to find her friends talking with Angela. They saw she was alone and looking worried and attempted to get her to smile and enjoy the night. To make matters worse the four girls were harassed a number of times by the four guys they didn't want anywhere near them. Dale and Trent in company with their offsiders made nuisances of themselves expecting the girls to be overjoyed to be with them. Many times the girls had to tell them to back off and leave them alone. Darlene thought about getting her dad involved but that could cause more hassle and possibly destroy the party for everyone.

Dale stood there facing Angela trying to dominate her, "Tonight you will be with me. I've had enough of you playing hard to get. We are going to go up to the hilltop and you will make me happy. Everyone knows you are meant to be with me, so it's time for you to start giving out. If you keep playing your little games, I know that Sally will fall over herself to be with me. How would you like that, me plugging her when you know you want to be the one in my life."

Whilst Dale was talking, Trent made his own demands of Sally, "I've had enough Sal, you need to give in to what you really want and be with me. It's become an embarrassment at how you make out you are interested in that little runt. I know you are only doing it to get me jealous, well it hasn't worked, it's just gotten me mad. He won't be bothering you now so you will have to be my girl like I know you want, and I won't take no from you. So come on, we're going now and you can finally get the man you really desire."

12